DARKS DragonBall Z RPG Sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
Hello! This is my DBZ rpg where you will be able to fight fly around learn new moves and even create your own!many species will be available and you can even create your own by pming me with ALOT of detail!!you will rise in power and have transformations!!!you can create up to 6 differnt characters!!!I will postt the character sheet in a moment!!!!!!!I hope people like this!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies
Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!
Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tailswhich when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!
Other(others if you don't know what they are called put like Tien's race or Freiza's Race and such)

Demons: (Like Dabura they have mnay things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double an dwhen they break out(which I will explain later)they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL an dthe oterhis you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will ahve all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they habe an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)

alot of these I know already will be swarmed around and I ahev desided to put limits on Saiyans after a while same with majins and Organic Androids and otehrs!that is about it!I hope this will catch on to many! consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason,

TheQuincy
lets do it. I'm in man.

DarkDethbringer
this will be the character sheet!
Full name: (including middle an dsuch)
Species: (what out of the ones I have available or gave you permissiion to create you are)
HomePlanet: (where you were born)
Current PLanet: (where you are now)
4 starting powers: (must be basic!cannot be energy....yet!)
INventory: (all that you have with you can be weapons,clothes armor,items)
Apearance: (can have picture also can be described)
Species Abilities: (these are thing that your species can do naturally like Oozaroo or stretching limbs and stuff )

DarkDethbringer
This Will show you what attacks you can get from which Trainer/Master

Master Roshi The Turtle Hermit:The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,improved speed/strength/durability,Multy From(see below),Solar Flare,flight,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

The Crane Hermit: Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form(at early level it is just images later they will be real and actually fight),Solar Flare,Walk on air(very difficult better if small),VolleyBall Fist,flight,(Multiple arial maneuver),sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Hercule Sr.'s GYM: flying tackle,arm bar,Rolling punch,Dynamite kick,Mega-ton-Blast-Attack,counter attack,Taunting!,Eagle strike,Falcon rush,hold back/supress power,(anything I forgot)

Ox King: Ox charge,Mega-Stomp,HeadButt,advance weapon training,Back-Hand,Super toss,flight,supress power,(anything I forgot)

Kami and Mr.Popo: Multi form,increased Agility,Popo's Aid(Mr.Popo will assist you with his carpet when needed),Fusion(fusion dance),HyperBolic time Chamber access,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Specail Beam cannon,sense,Supress power,(anything I forgot)

Nom's village: Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike(a well placed chop that can knock out the weak),Charge kick,supress energy,sense,(anything I forgot)

King Kai: (you must be dead or somehow have access to Other World to train under him)Kaokin,Spirit Bomb, increasedstrength/speed/agility, Dragon Strike,flight,sense,supress energy(anything I forgot!)

Supreme Kai: Potara Fusion(PERMANENT!!!),ShockWave,Noble throw,charge kick,instant transmission,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Guru(the elder Namek not sure of his real name) : UNlock potential,location of the Namekian Dragon Balls,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,Special Beam Cannon,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

RedRibbon Army: (warning this is not so mch of training as it is genetic engineering you will be an android either Organic or regularand you pick your model type if you are regular you can be everlasting energy or energy absorber and you can create a type later),increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason),cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash,(anything I forgot)

Saiyan Combat instructor: (will only teach saiyans who can pay)Gallick Gun,Double Sunday(yes Double Sunday!),Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,(other Saiyan attacks)

YOU CANNOT STAR WITH ANY OF THESE!!!!!!make up simple moves!

TheQuincy
Alright I"m in. I'm a saiyan (who won't be?)

Name: Barret (carrot)
appearance: Pic, with a saiyan's tail of course. No glasses

DarkDethbringer
there is more for you to fill out!

DarkDethbringer
Here are some basic rules and guide lines, if you get all seven Dragon Balls you can wish for anything and literally anything but on earth it is only one wish,while on Namek you have 3 wishes!there will be other ways to fuse other than The Fusion Dance and the Potara! and remember!the Potara is permanent completely unless you cnan find a loop hole such as Buu or somethingthe two players will have to share that character.BUT everyone will get 4 characters.so it will be better and you won't be giving up a character to make him stronger.you can infact be a reencarnated immortal like Uub but you will start out much weaker than the rest.In this game if you are a Saiyan you can become up to SSj 6 to unimaginable power yes I know there is no past ssj 4 but I will be creating the higher saiyan transformatioons and others some can last for a long while some characters will grow they're feircest just before they're end and don't think anyone is going to start out with SSJ 4 everyone will start out normal,and all saiyans will start on Vegeta,this planet has not been blown up.................yet an dwhen it does you better get out of there or you're guy is straight to Other World.In other World you can fight.....and die if you die in Other World you are sent directly to HFIL and will stay there for a while,it is very difficult to get out, it is easier to get out if you ar ea champion of heeroes or someone who is freinds with or needs you and has the Dragon Balls,If you ar era very Evil Villain -which is possible-you will go straight to HFIL. There are a couple of ways to gain power,the easiest but not the quickest is to train,the probabley the hardest is to find the Dragon Balls and wish you're self immortal or something close,othewrs include Grenetic engineering,magic, and i think that is it,you can also staryt as an Android, as any kind but if you do start as one you are not human at all but completely a machine,you can't just be an unknown species ytou can talk to me and create one and have a name but not reveal it and just say unknown,the Namek fusion is permanent also but this will be surrenduring a character by someone meaning if it is player to player one of the players loses a Namek,when you lose a character such as daeth or you give him up because you don't want to share you get another slot but cannot comtrol the lost char at all,I hope people will like this game!

DarkDethbringer
~here is an example!!~
Full name: Soule Narank Manthu
Species: Saiyan
HomePlanet: Vegeta
Current PLanet: Vegeta
4 starting powers: Speedy take down,Dragon Kick,flying takedown,knock-out punch,
Inventory: Saiyan Armor and Scouter,4,000 Kili (Saiyan money)
Apearance: Tall for a 15 year old has long red hair in Pony tail and brown eyes,
Species Abilities:Oozaru,tail weakness,natural fighter,full of pride,
Soules stats(everything starts at 25 and you get 20 points to add)
Stregth:30
Agility:30
Endurance:30
Speed: 30

this is somewhat what it should look like!!

DarkDethbringer
Species ability trees!
Namekian:Can split in two,can grow to huge sizes,can stretch arms and other parts,and can regenerate all lots body parts except head!
Saiyan:natural fighters,Oozaru state,Tail weakness,full of pride
~get back to this in a minute!~

DarkDethbringer
ignore this!

feralboy
Full name:Trina Fya Le'Buce
Species: Sayian
HomePlanet:Vegta
Current PLanet: Earth
4 starting powersmesseduper arial Strike,amazing jump,Multi Form,sense
Occupationmessedtudent
INventory: none
Species Abilities: speed/strength/durability/Flight
Apearance: (can have picture also can be described)

DarkDethbringer
no wait I think it says up there that you cannot have the abilities up there you have to make some up that do not have Ki in them and the species abilities has to be Oozaru for Saiyan take the things Saiyans normally have unless you don't have a tail for some reason

TheQuincy
why can't we be existing characters again?

DarkDethbringer
because it is more fun to create your own and have your own adventures rather than do what has already happened and have to act like someone other than you rnatural personality

TheQuincy
But wehn people create characters, they don't play exactly as themselves. and it's not like i'm going to re-enact all the sagas that happened.

DarkDethbringer
yeah but if you were playing Goku and say Pan was captured and would die if you didn't saver her,then you couldn't just say "Sorry *****" and blow her off and you would HVE to do what he would do and this way you can do what you want and now fill out the sheet correctly!

TheQuincy
Name: Plato Rioko
Weakness: Tail, Pride
Moves: Whatever we start with I guess.

DarkDethbringer
there is still more!like home planet and also the moves you have you make up but they have to be like running tackle or something someone can do without training,and the species abilities have to be something I saiyan has like Oozaru or natural fighter or full of pride and if you are a saiyan you gat all of those plus tail weakness!

TheQuincy
Ok....
Home Planet: Vegeta
Moves: Multi-Punch, Energy blast, ....spin kick?, um...Heat Phalanx

feralboy
dark i didn't get it in hero an most likely won't here

DarkDethbringer
no energy blast what is HeatPhalanx?and post it alll together

TheQuincy
....ok.

Name: Plato Barret Ishida
Planet: Vegeta
Moves: Super Kick, Multi-Punch, Heat Phalanx, Open Palm Hit
Appearance: Pic, Just without glasses.

JacopeX

Nyria
(( Hope its not too late to join ))

Nyria
Name: Lana Bridges
Species: Organic Android
Attacks- None
Planet: Earth

Background: She lived as a human for the most part of her life but she always felt as though she didnt belong. One day while out with her parents she was hit by a tractor trailor truck but emerged unharmed. Her parents wondered why and how this could have happened and decided to take her to a scientist so that maybe he could explain. He told them that Lana was an android that was severely damaged in battle and that the only way she could recover without extensive mechanical engineering was to infuse her body with human and plant tissue human tissue allowed her to function and act as a normal human while the plant tissue gave her heightened regenerative properties allowing her to regenerate quickly. Her memory as an android was reset therefore she doesnt recall anything about her past but now Lana feels she must embark on a journey to find out who or what she really is.

(( Let me know what you think about it so if it isnt good I can change it))

DarkDethbringer
Jacope NO! do it right!you cannot have that good of an attck start with something weaker! and you gat 4 attcks andthe abiities what is Heat Phalanx? and you might not want to have her look like Auska...

JacopeX
((cool, what about the powers))

DarkDethbringer
oh and 2 saiyan spots left no more Saiyan Elites though! 3 more Organic Androids!

JacopeX
((Ok, ill only change my power and abilities, not my apperance))

TheQuincy
HEAT PHALANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
what is Heat Phalanx? and no hands for fire Jacope!and use the sheet that I have there! and follow the rules!!!!

TheQuincy
HEAT PHALANX HEAT PHALANX HEAT PHALANX!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DARE START A DBZ ROLEPLAY AND NOT KNOW WAT A HEAT PHALANX IS????????

DarkDethbringer
well dude sorry I know most other things!and if it is a high impact moove you can't start with it!

TheQuincy
It's an uppercut bardock does in Budokai 3

DarkDethbringer
ok you can keep it,that isn't a very big move dude probabley alot of people don'y know what it is!and actually now tat you say who had it I remember it!and remember Jacope!no fire for hands!

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by feralboy
dark i didn't get it in hero an most likely won't here
get what???

DarkDethbringer
here let me braek every thing that you guys are having trouble with those powers back there are ones EVENTUALLY you can learn now you make up or just say you have smaller physical attacks like Heat Phalanx or something similar like flyiing take down! after we start you can goto those trainers and learn tehny're moves and there students! after that you can enter tournaments make money!and even fight evil!eventually you can die and o to other World in there you can train and go to King Kai!and other places!you can do all kindsof things even find the DragonBalls and wish for anythin in game liem Immortality!

DarkDethbringer
anyone else for this?I had 13!now comeone!I need more characters and don't forget you get 6 characters!

Saratn
Full name: Dravour Ja Seath
Species: Namekian
HomePlanet: Namek
4 starting powers:ki beam (would doubling be a starter? like what piccolo does?)
INventory: sword
Apearance: just what a namek looks like; green and have pink things on arms and have antennas on head
Species Abilities: heal body part

DarkDethbringer
you have other species abilities no ki shooting and it has to be a physical move and somethin almost anyone can do!

Chaosbark
(So would it be alright for me to have a Kai character? Or do I need to stick to a Saiyan? I wouldn't like having more then two characters. So I guess I should just have a Saiyan and Kai?)

Blue Dragon
I'm the Supreme Kai, even though I'm female, but it's pretend so...I can always dream... wink

clouds_babygirl
(can i join as a saiyian?)

Nyria
(( She doesnt have any attacks right now because she doesnt know her future potiential. And why cant my character look like Asuka))

Chaosbark
(Just got his character stolen.....I guess I will be a saiyan along with cloud_babygirl? Heh..we could be partners. If she wanted to.)

JacopeX
Are there any more room for Kai's!!!

Chaosbark
If there is I want one! >.>

KingDubya
I'll join because I don't have much better to do...
*is creating his own starting "powers" by using an inaccurate Japanese-English translator*

Full name: Joe Hayashi
Species: Human
Home Planet: Earth
Current Planet: Earth
Starting Powers: Bouseki-Kikku (spinning kick; multiple roundhouses), Ganjou-Ude (strong arm; basically, a clothesline), Hayai-Sutikku (swift stick; fast attack with nunchaku), Ibukuro-Panchi (stomach punch; a swift punch to the gut)
Inventory: Martial Arts uniform, Nunchaku, 275000 yen (about $2500)
Apearance: White Martial Arts uniform with a dragon patch on the right shoulder and a yin-yan on the left, black nunchaku hanging from red belt; black hair, blue eyes; has a bit more muscle than someone with an average build
Species Abilities: ??? *I don't know if humans have any*

Stats
Stregth: 27
Agility: 34
Endurance: 29

Blood_Flower
Full name: Jiisu Vignette
Species: Saiyan-Jin
HomePlanet: Planet Vegeta
4 starting powers:
(1): Weak Ki Blast
(2): Style of Shaolin Monk
(3): Vicous Punch
(4): ??
Inventory: Wears a Saiyan suit when arrived to earth, now wears dark black saggy pants, with dark black shirt with a dark trench coat.
Species Abilities: None
Appeareance: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Mike120/KoutaStance.jpg
History: When the time where the Planet Vegeta was destroyed by the infamous Furiza ( That's the original name. ) At the same time, he was sent to earth with a companion by the name of Kakarot. There arrival suddenly departured earlier on, and they were scattered into another place of earth. A woman had found him earlier later, Jiisu was a vicous little baby. The woman put him in an orphanage and at the age of 12 he was sent to a boot camp for his vicously beating on random kids for no apparent reason. He escaped from boot camp and lived on his life with a few people that were in gangs. Now he is in a well known Gang that the police are searching for. Jiisu, goes by the name of Rodan. Because he never knew his original name.

DarkDethbringer
very good yes evryone who asked can be a Kai and no one else! everyone who asked can be a saiyan but also no more!here is the rest
Namekian:3 more
Saiyan:no more
Human :unlimited
Bio Android:3 more
Android:4 more
Majin:3 more
Deamon:5 more

I thnk that is it so that is as many that are left! I will shhow you the power levels for each character! each of yuor power levels will be decided by you're species! and later you will get stronger this is in ther middle of DragonBall and Goku is a kid you cannot do anything to completely mess up the time lin! you cannot kill gokjku or Freiza before they're time and sometimes if you are in the rigyt place at the right time you might even be able to transfer energy to Goku for a spirit bomb als this will keep going after the end of DBGT with more adventures and stuff! you can be good or evil you're choice!I hope you will have fun and this will start after I get more players!

DarkDethbringer
Changelings:4 more
Alien:unlimited
Other: unlimited

clouds_babygirl
(thanks!)
full name: heather maria tucker
species:saiyain
homeplanet: planet vegeta
current planet: earth
4 starting powers:
(1) vicous double kick back flip
(2) sidekicks
(3)weak sykick (can't spell it)
(4)....
appearance: wears black tank top, black shorts with a half aqua blue skirt, black gloves black boots, and a black arm bangle, oh...and an aqua blue bandana

DarkDethbringer
K anyone else?I need more!

Blood_Flower

DarkDethbringer
no I said befor ethat anyone who asked before that statement could be a saiyan same with Kais and none of you can be Elites all of those are gone....

Blood_Flower
Oh, okay.

Blue Dragon
I want to be the Supreme Kai, please?

Chaosbark
Full Name: Bladerunner
Species: Android
Starting moves: Left fake cut. (Basically fakes a left punch then uppercuts with his right.) Blade Balance. (Increases balance as well as heating the two blades to a specific temperature.) Cartwheel Blade (Jumps spinning foreward in the air slashing the opponent.) Fifteen fist (Punches the opponent fifteen times ending in a kick.)
Inventory: Two smooth hand blades converted into the tops of his wrists.
Appearance: Normally seen if at all wearing a solitary red leather coat. The remainder of his clothing remains hidden under the coat. Tears can be seen along his forearm indicating he might have more blades stored in his body. It is unknown if he is human or anything. Not many reports have been seen of his fights.
Special Abilities: Everlasting energy, sometimes forcing him to find a means to relieve what little he may.

Chaosbark
(Hope that works..)

DarkDethbringer
yeah it does and no you cannot be the SUPREME kai but you can be A Kai I need more people! anyone who asked about Kais or Saiyans can be them no maore Elites though...

DarkDethbringer
I need alot more members!!lots of people are needed! and a background would be very much aperciated! this is the starting PL chart!
Namekian:500 PL
Saiyan:725 PL
Human:400 PL
Deamon:600 PL
Majin:750 PL
Kai:725 PL
Organic Android:620 PL
Android:600 PL
Alien: depending put the example and I will tell you!
Other:depending put the example and I will tell you!

you will gain transformatioins as you're PL grows! PL will serve as health it will expand as you get stronger!and these are the psecial abiliteies for species's

Namekian:Can regenerate bodyy parts head excluded, ca n stretch body parts , ca n expand body to incredible sizes!! can split in two and train, can heal self and others, can fuse with another Namek permanent!

Saiyan: tail weakness, Oozaru(giant monkey on full moon), fighting spirit, pride,can evenutally go SSJ, USSj,SSJ 2, SSJ3, SSJ4, SSj5, SSJ6,

Human: great fighting spirit, quick learners, can create many of they're own moves, can be trined easier than other aliens and such,has no known transformations..........yet...

Other:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Alien:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Changeling: can transform manytimes into odd PERMANENT forms and most they're moves are already known neatual abilities,can live any where cannot regenerate, if killed by someone and they face them again they are certainly more powerful but only when they figtthem,

Kai: uses no ki, all abilites are already known (explain later) has Potarra earrings (permanent) can have body guard which is another Kasi can be killed by Majins easily!

Majin:can regenerate, can absorb, MUST HAVE MASTER!!! that orders them around

Orgainic Android:can pick 3 species abilities from any species only tehe starting ones though nothing like SSj but eventualy you can get that!

Android: unlimited Ki,very good enduernce, is weak against Organic androids, will most likely only be trained by RRA unless they look very human

DarkDethbringer
WE NEED WAY MORE PEOLPE!!!!!JOIN PLEASE EVRYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
MORE MEMBERS NOW!!!!!!!!

Chaosbark
Full name: Majin Sho
Species: Alien (Majin)
Home Planet: Unknown
Current Planet: Kai planet. (Can't remember the name right now.)
Starting Powers: Absorb,Hurricane spin,Bellowing Scream,Headbutt
Inventory: Metal wrist bracers, Black cloth shoes and pants.
Apearance: Historical sighting states an almost black being with jet blue eyes. A single cursive yello S planted on the figure's forehead.
Species Abilities: Regeneration,Absorption.

Chaosbark
(Hey Dark, will you rp as my Majin character's master? Just for a bit till Sho -ahems- kills him off.)

DarkDethbringer
~sure but I will pmk the powers a Majin can have and you are not totell anyopne what you have so it will be a suprise! put secret or something by powers!and thhe next EXPERIENCED user or veteran user will be placed second in command if they want to we need a few more players AT THE LEAST and I will start it soon!

DarkDethbringer
These are the races to choose from!
Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies

Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!

Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tailswhich when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!

Other(others if you don't know what they are called put like Tien's race or Freiza's Race and such)

Demons: (Like Dabura they have mnay things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double an dwhen they break out(which I will explain later)they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL an dthe oterhis you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will ahve all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they habe an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)

alot of these I know already will be swarmed around and I ahev desided to put limits on Saiyans after a while same with majins and Organic Androids and otehrs!that is about it!I hope this will catch on to many!

DarkDethbringer
This Will show you what attacks you can get from which Trainer/Master

Master Roshi The Turtle Hermit:The Kame-Kashin style,Kamehameha,Rock-Paper-Scizzors,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering Up,improved speed/strength/durability,Multy From(see below),Solar Flare,flight,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

The Crane Hermit: Dodompa,Ki Blast Cannon,Ki Blast,Ki Consumption/Powering up,Self destruct,Multi Form(at early level it is just images later they will be real and actually fight),Solar Flare,Walk on air(very difficult better if small),VolleyBall Fist,flight,(Multiple arial maneuver),sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Hercule Sr.'s GYM: flying tackle,arm bar,Rolling punch,Dynamite kick,Mega-ton-Blast-Attack,counter attack,Taunting!,Eagle strike,Falcon rush,hold back/supress power,(anything I forgot)

Ox King: Ox charge,Mega-Stomp,HeadButt,advance weapon training,Back-Hand,Super toss,flight,supress power,(anything I forgot)

Kami and Mr.Popo: Multi form,increased Agility,Popo's Aid(Mr.Popo will assist you with his carpet when needed),Fusion(fusion dance),HyperBolic time Chamber access,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,HellZone Grenade,flight,Specail Beam cannon,sense,Supress power,(anything I forgot)

Nom's village: Super arial Strike,amazing jump,Placed strike(a well placed chop that can knock out the weak),Charge kick,supress energy,sense,(anything I forgot)

King Kai: (you must be dead or somehow have access to Other World to train under him)Kaokin,Spirit Bomb, increasedstrength/speed/agility, Dragon Strike,flight,sense,supress energy(anything I forgot!)

Supreme Kai: Potara Fusion(PERMANENT!!!),ShockWave,Noble throw,charge kick,instant transmission,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

Guru(the elder Namek not sure of his real name) : UNlock potential,location of the Namekian Dragon Balls,Destructive Wave,Light Grenade,Scatter Shot,Special Beam Cannon,sense,supress energy,(anything I forgot)

RedRibbon Army: (warning this is not so mch of training as it is genetic engineering you will be an android either Organic or regularand you pick your model type if you are regular you can be everlasting energy or energy absorber and you can create a type later),increased Strength/durability/Speed,Flight,Ki blasts,Powering up/Ki consumption,Power Blitz,Energy Feild,internal Data-Base,Special move(of your choice must be within reason),cannot BE sensed,sense,HellFlash,(anything I forgot)

Saiyan Combat instructor: (will only teach saiyans who can pay)Gallick Gun,Double Sunday(yes Double Sunday!),Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush,(other Saiyan attacks)

YOU CANNOT STAR WITH ANY OF THESE!!!!!!make up simple moves!

DarkDethbringer
This is the starting PL chart!

you will gain transformatioins as you're PL grows! PL will serve as health it will expand as you get stronger!and these are the psecial abiliteies for species's

Namekian:Can regenerate bodyy parts head excluded, ca n stretch body parts , ca n expand body to incredible sizes!! can split in two and train, can heal self and others, can fuse with another Namek permanent!

Saiyan: tail weakness, Oozaru(giant monkey on full moon), fighting spirit, pride,can evenutally go SSJ, USSj,SSJ 2, SSJ3, SSJ4, SSj5, SSJ6,

Human: great fighting spirit, quick learners, can create many of they're own moves, can be trined easier than other aliens and such,has no known transformations..........yet...

Other:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Alien:depends give example of the Alien and and I will know

Changeling: can transform manytimes into odd PERMANENT forms and most they're moves are already known neatual abilities,can live any where cannot regenerate, if killed by someone and they face them again they are certainly more powerful but only when they figtthem,

Kai: uses no ki, all abilites are already known (explain later) has Potarra earrings (permanent) can have body guard which is another Kasi can be killed by Majins easily!

Majin:can regenerate, can absorb, MUST HAVE MASTER!!! that orders them around

Orgainic Android:can pick 3 species abilities from any species only tehe starting ones though nothing like SSj but eventualy you can get that!

Android: unlimited Ki,very good enduernce, is weak against Organic androids, will most likely only be trained by RRA unless they look very human

DarkDethbringer
I would also prefer if you do not start akll characters right away pace you're self save some for later after you get the hang of it!

DarkDethbringer
the actual gam eis here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t366761.html

DarkDethbringer
for Androids of any kind Bio Unlimited Energy or Absorbers yyou will ahve to pick an Android number from 4-7 an dthen fomr 9-10 actually11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ar all taken 11 and 12 are players and 21 is Cell just some info...

Roo
Full name: Himmel Faust

Nickname: Faust

Species: Humanoid

Race Description: In the present galaxy, within a dark and forbidden section of space, there lies three planets rotating in a triangular spiral around a dim, dying star. These planets are renown, at least in this section of the galaxy, as being notorious for the combatants they produce. Their axis and proximity to the star both harden and develop the people living upon them, through intense gravity and atmosphere creating powerful physical fighters and men and women afraid of nothing. However only one of these worlds is anything close to being cultured and developed...this planet is known as Zwei, the second in proximity to their personal sun.

Upon this planet live a race of Humanoids who call themselves the Zorn...a harsh name for a harsh people, this planet is not as frozen as the third planet, Drei, and not as barren and blasted as the first planet, Ein, but seems perfectly adapted for life. The Zorn, a warrior people, are about as advanced as those in the far-off planet called Earth with only one thing to separate the two species: Zorn are giants by comparison. Dark of skin from their proximity to the star and even darker of hair and eye, most bear odd colorations within their iris, flecks of yellow amidst pure blue for example, as well as elongated canines and toughened, more durable flesh and bones. They are hardened from the day they are born to the day they die, and will outlast nearly anyone in physical activity...THAT is their main strength, and the reason they have successfully survived through dual attacks by the denizens of the other two planets.

Because of it's placement and lush life, the residents of Ein and Drei wage a constant war not only with each other, but with the Zorn themselves in an attempt to seize even a portion of this small world...however the Zorn, a populated people, have no desire to share their wealth and continue to fend these would-be conquerors off. This continued for millennia, and the tri-fold battle between the races became almost Legendary...it was this Legend that called the attention of a race none of them had seen before: the Saiya-jins. These ape-like Humanoids not only greatly resembled the Zorn, they also had warriors who were as strong, if not stronger, than the brutish and dark people of planet Zwei...unfortunately, for the Zorn at least, they also possessed a transformation that was brought about by a full moon...an anomaly that, as it would happen, takes place year-round upon Zwei due to the proximity of the moon and it's shared rotation with the planet. The Zorn, as powerful as they were, simply stood no chance against the might of the Oozaru. Their world quickly fell, their people killed down to the barest amount, all of which who fled out into space to preserve their kind. The Zorn, when they had regrouped, vowed vengeance against these Saiya-jins, a people they had just learned existed but already labled as their mortal enemies. However they could never return to their home, not until they had found a power to rival that of the were-ape forms, so they simply scattered out into the universe and intermingled with the other races until they were all-but gone.

HomePlanet: Zwei

Current Planet: Earth-Sei

4 starting powers:
(1) The Fist
(2) The Claw
(3) Bukujutsu
(4) Chobakuretsumaha

Inventory: None

Apearance: Faust is big, standing just over seven-feet and weighing over three-hundred pounds, but is far more than another large fighter. His body is chiseled from rock, darkly tanned and ridged with a fair number of scars, which seems to mirror his face quite well. Hard and angled, with a strong jaw and slightly slanted eyes, a casual glance at him would be most acute in labeling him a no-nonsense fighter. However there is much, much more to this deep individual, and he proves it not only through the way he carries himself, but through his actions. A thick mane of dark-brown hair drapes around his face and down to between his shoulder-blades, streaked with a lighter variant of it's color and hanging shaggily upon his forehead, the bangs swept back behind his ears to keep them from hanging like a veil before his eyes...eyes which, as with most of his kind, are oddly colored and tend to startle those who see them for the first time. His piercing gaze is usually a deep amber-gold flecked with bits of black, but intense emotions such as rage and a feeling he simply calls 'Righteousness' will change these eyes to a dark red or bright gold respectively. His eyes seem to mirror his mood without need of facial expression, though these are easily accessible as well. He is a very emotional person, wearing them on his sleeve as the saying goes, and while normally calm he can be quick to anger, going from amiable to furious at the drop of the proverbial hat. And, despite his Paladin-ic nature and good intentions, his anger is something that is rightly to be feared by anyone, and most especially those of evil intent. Destroying evil is his purpose, so he claims, and he does so with little hesitation and a reckless abandon that can only be 'righteous' indeed, however he is far more defender than aggressor, and given the choice he would rather give his life to protect the weak than pursue a villain to end his. Clothing-wise, he dresses rather loosely in straight gray pants that hang over his steel-toed black boots and are fastened at the top with a thick length of steel chain clasped behind a sizeable silver buckle. Wound through the chain is a thick cord of leather, to which he fastens bags and pouches, though from the front, underneath the buckle and fastened to the end of said leather cord hangs a square cut of cloth emblazoned with his family crest: a fist encased in silver and set with spikes for knuckles striking against a field of red. Over the top half of his body he wears a short-sleeved jacket, of sorts...a coat that hangs down to his knees with the baggy, loose sleeves cut off just past his elbows and a broad open front that displays his bare chest. A high collar sits at the top, within which a large leather hood extends out and down the back when not worn up (which it usually is). The coloration of the coat is slightly strange as well, the top half around the shoulders, sleeves, hood, and midway across the pectorals being a bright white trimmed with a red edge and outlined in gold as well as sharp, runic symbols running from the lip of the hood and back down the actual hood itself. The rest of the jacket is a dark gray, the same color as his pants, similarly outlined in gold and left flaring out and unbuckled which allows it to whip freely about his waist. Lastly, upon his hands he wears tight fingerless leather gloves that strap to his wrist and to little to lessen the impact of his punches.

Species Abilities: Unknown: Faust's overall style, given his amnesia and hidden past, is unfortunately unknown...as are it's extents and limits. Many consider the actual style of fighting utilized by Himmel Faust to be the whole style, but in fact he only draws upon a small portion of the actual unknown style. Deep inside, Faust knows there is more to his martial art, and just recently he has uncovered new attacks and stances to add to his arsenal. He is positive more will come, though if the newest emergence is anything to go by he might prefer if they remained hidden away. The one constant within every branch of this style is the actual movements of the body: they are fluid, almost too-smooth, and seem to flow endlessly from one to the next no matter how chaotic or random the opponent's style seems to be.

Barrier - This purely defensive technique protects the user from Ki or Similar attacks.

Bukujutsu - The ability to fly with one's Ki.

Chobakuretsumaha - Done when you power up the blast between the palms of the hands in front of your chest, then release the blast.

The Fist - Despite the similarity in names between this style and it's user, this is not named after the sole martial artist that utilizes this form. Rather it is named after the placement of the body, most accurately the fists, and how they lead before everything else. In this stance there will always be one hand, usually the right one in Himmel's case, that is either held in a tight fist or with palm open and knuckles locked and positioned forward and out before the body itself. The center of this stance is three feet high, just above the waist of Faust in a splayed, readied position, but is kept very solid by the broad reach of his legs and the tenseness of his shoulders and upper torso. All strikes from this position are fast and powerful, equally dangerous in both aspects, with the main arsenal relying upon swift movements that place the fighter within grappling or short-striking range. In this form the punches, kicks, throws, and even locks are deadly in their own right, but the most caution should be given to whichever hand leads. It is in this fist that the body's power will gather the quickest, and is usually the last attack in any given fight. Very rarely lethal, this is Himmel Faust's main style.

The Claw - This style emerged in his first real fight, though in previous practices he had begun remembering bits and pieces of it. It is similar to The Fist in nearly every way, save the hands themselves. They are opened into claws, the fingers splayed and hooked in a way to tear at the defenses, or flesh, of his opponents. Because less strength is required in the attacks, he finds that his attacking speed is slightly higher in this form. Unfortunately he prefers to rely on his non-fatal Fist style, and will only use this style against foes in which there is no choice.

( This isn't the full biography of him, I really have more but this crap isn't letting me post more then 10,000 words. >_> )

Roo
( By the way, here's my character picture. )

Thunder Fox
to late to join

DarkDethbringer
nope it isn't too late I need more anyways and if you wanna make up a race from one that isn't up there you have to pm me everything abouy the race not the character the race there powers apearnace and such please keep that in mind! and plaese join!

Thunder Fox
alright um how many characters are we allowed

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I would also prefer if you do not start akll characters right away pace you're self save some for later after you get the hang of it!
this should answer that! an the sheet is higher on this page!

DarkDethbringer
actually one more Saiyan Elite for someone!

Thunder Fox
damn no sayins left i create a majin or and android then

DarkDethbringer
I said on the last page there is one last Saiyan Elite spot left!grab it quick!

Thunder Fox
alright i 'll be the sayin then

DarkDethbringer
post the character sheet on page one and follow the ruels!

george2154
Full name: George Le Shen
Speciesmessedaiyan
4 starting powers: Punch, Kick, Rabbit Flurry, Double Hand Smash
INventory: Weighted Clothing, 200pd shirt, 50pd armbands, 100 pound boots.
Apearance: A lot like goku.
Species Abilities: Tail, Oozaru, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4

DarkDethbringer
fist of all!HELLNO! I said the last Saiyan spot went to the guy above me in the last post and as I have already said YOU CANNOT START OUT WITH ANY OF THE SUPERSAIYANS!!!

sayiamon
Full name: denku
Species: ORGANIC ANDROID
HomePlanet: EARTH
Current PLanet: EARTH
4 starting powers: Destructo disk, super kick, Wolf fang fist, galickhameha
INventory: NONE
Apearance: HUMAN MALE, BLOND HAIR, T-SHIRT AND BLUE JEANS
Species Abilities: energy ABSORB

DarkDethbringer
not quite you have more species abilities and you cannot have any of those abilities other tha n Super Kick

Roo
So you're saying my character isn't approved in the RP. Heh, what a god damn bummer, I wasted my spare time doing that character for no reason and yet it didn't get accepted...

DarkDethbringer
no no it is excepted I was talking about this other guy here you are excepted lol

Roo
Oh..........

=l

sayiamon
I've edited it!
4 starting powers: Super punch, super kick...
Species Abilities: energy ABSORB...
What other attacks could I use? And what other Species Abilities can I use?

DarkDethbringer
just amke up simple punches and other stuff like that like combos and throws and forspecies abilities you get to pick any of the starting ones from any races you get 3 an dthe android is youo have a bomb inside of you and other stuff Cell had

Thunder Fox
Full name: Rioko Lan xanatos
HomePlanet: vegeta
Current PLanet:vegeta
4 starting powers: dragon slash (powerful strike useing all of his physical strength), low kick, sky uppercut, seismic kick
Inventory: Saiyan Armor and Scouter, sword, 44,000 Kili
Apearance: (post a pic in a bit)
Species Abilities: flight, Oozaru, tail, speed, strength, durability
Rioko stats:
Stregth:30
Agility:30
Endurance:30

DarkDethbringer
take away flight and you can start be sure to post in the begging=ing of you're first post meanwhile on PLanet Vegeta........

Thunder Fox
alright

DarkDethbringer
good I have an npc up there on Vegeta named Soule Narank Manthu you can say hello to him and start him off and train if you wish...

Thunder Fox
alright

sayiamon
I've edited it{again}!
4 starting powers: super kick, Flash Feint, Kai punch, Flurry fist
Species Abilities: energy ABSORB, Bomb, Regeneration, Majin transformation if possible. Could I have any transformations?

DarkDethbringer
if you want the Majin ones at early level like now you can become Fat and later skinny and then Muscular and then a kid! stick out tongue and if you took Oozaru or something Saiyan you will get SSJ and higher eventuallyy and so on this is fine you can start..

sayiamon
I ment like how vegeta becomes majin vegeta, but this is okay.
What do you mean skinny and then Muscular?

DarkDethbringer
I mean first you turn fat for a transforation and then you get really skinnyb with no muscle an dnext you get muscle on tou'e body and are no longer fat (same whne you were skinny) and last you become a little kid!

DarkDethbringer
oh an dto become Majin so and so you have to start out regular and then be posessed by Babidi or someone smiliar!

sayiamon
Oh OKAY.

DarkDethbringer
more memebes are excepted!!

sayiamon

Dean Tetsaruga
Full name: Dean malcom Tetsugi
Species: sayain
4 starting powers:Mega slice,pentacle slash,left right kick,right punch tricking sword left.
INventory:two katanas on his waist an blue shirt and some blue pants.
Apearance:light skin,blue eyes,blue wavy hair,and 6 feet tall
Species Abilities: flight,strength,speed,oozaru

DarkDethbringer
no more Saiayn slots left pick one of the other races PLAY HERE!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t366761.html

Dean Tetsaruga
Originally posted by Dean Tetsaruga
Full name: Dean malcom Tetsugi
Species: Demon
4 starting powers:Mega slice,pentacle slash,left right kick,right punch tricking sword left.
INventory:two katanas on his waist an blue shirt and some blue pants.
Apearance:light skin,blue eyes,blue wavy hair,and 6 feet tall
Species Abilities: flight,strength,and speed

-better now-

DarkDethbringer
~wrong speceis abilities~

Goki
Hi, I am just registered and I would like to in role in your RPG

Full name: Goki/Kakarotto
Species: Saiya-jin (Saiyan)
Current Planet: Vegeta
4 starting powers: Saiyan Pressure point punch (Can hit an opponents pressure point with ease), Super Speed Boast (In creases speed for limited amount of time), Power Boast (Increases Power for limited amount of time), Saiyan Crystal Heart Attack (Uses Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword with Devastating force)
Inventory: Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword, Saiyan Armor and Scouter, 4,000 Kili
Appearance: Goki is built much like Goku, but has a robotic left eye with a scar that goes from his hair line over the left eye through the left eye down to his cheek bone. The scar is in a straight line. Goki also has an X-like scar on his left cheek. He has a half moon scar on his left shoulder. Goki also has a Shenlong like tattoo on his chest and stomach that he was born with. Unlike most Saiyan he is not full of Pride
Species Abilities: Tail- Changes into an Oozaru, natural fighter, Soules stats
Strength: 30
Agility: 30
Endurance: 30

Goki
So May I join??

DarkDethbringer
yes you are in do no forget to post 'Meanwhile on Planet Vegeta...' before each post if the last post was on earth this will be good! you can come in contact with Soule so my character can come to earth an dmeet the n coming threat none but I know about shifty

Goki
Last Quoted
"yes you are in do no forget to post 'Meanwhile on Planet Vegeta...' before each post if the last post was on earth this will be good! you can come in contact with Soule so my character can come to earth an dmeet the n coming threat none but I know about"

I donot understand, clearly, about what you wrote

DarkDethbringer
I mean every time oyu post since you are starting on Vegeta say Meanwhile on planet Vegeta an dyuo can come in contact with my character

Goki
OK. Could you explain what an RPG is and what you do. I haven't played an RPG on the internet before

Goki
I have more to add to Goki

Full name: Goki/Kakarotto
Species: Saiya-jin (Saiyan)
Current Planet: Vegeta
4 starting powers: Saiyan Pressure point punch (Can hit an opponents pressure point with ease), Super Speed Boast (In creases speed for limited amount of time), Power Boast (Increases Power for limited amount of time), Saiyan Crystal Heart Attack (Uses Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword with Devastating force)
Inventory: Saiyan Crystal Heart Sword, Saiyan Armor and Scouter, 4,000 Kili
Appearance: Goki is built much like Goku, but has a robotic left eye with a scar that goes from his hair line over the left eye through the left eye down to his cheek bone. The scar is in a straight line. Goki also has an X-like scar on his left cheek. He has a half moon scar on his left shoulder. Goki also has a Shenlong like tattoo on his chest and stomach that he was born with. He has blue-black colored eyes, and the right eye is the only eye with a black pupil. Goki has Black hair that stands up like Super Saiyan Goku's Hair in Namek Saga. Unlike most Saiyan he is not full of Pride; this is because he only wants to prove his self to the Saiyan race. He was made fun of as a child because of the Dragon Tatoo he was born with.
Species Abilities: Tail- Changes into an Oozaru, natural fighter, Soules stats
Strength: 30
Agility: 30
Endurance: 30

DarkDethbringer
ok you post what tou do get trainings and such, unfortunately you cannot be in the tournament the tourney will end shortly an dit takes a grreat while to get to earth so do some heavy duty training for now, you will gain powers and eventually be able to go SSJ!

Goki
Main while on Vegeta... Goki is training in 20xs earth's gravity (since Vegeta is 10xs earth's gravity.) Goki is working hard, because he is going to be getting a new mission from the Elites.

Goki
DarkDethbringer
was that what you ment?
If so, was it good?

DarkDethbringer
it would be fine but you don't post it here you post at the game thread

Goki
Kakarotto (as he is known on Vegeta) has finished training in 20xs earth's gravity, after 10 hours strait. Kakarotto wishes to meet Soule Narank Manthu for some training, when Soule Narank Manthu is available.

Goki
where should I post it?

DarkDethbringer
I told oy uin DARK'S DragonBall Z game thread

DarkDethbringer
here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t366761.html

Zeromus
Name: Zeromus
Race: namek
State:alive
Home planet: Namek
4 starting powers: Triple spin kick*does three fast spin kicks*,Beatdown*kicks enemy in to air and then jump above the enemy and finish enemy with axe kick straight to balls roll eyes (sarcastic) *,Ki-blast *an ordinary ki-blast* ,5 hit combo *makes 3 jabs to chest and makes a leg sweep and finishes with a stomp*
special abilities: reads moves quickly
Inventory: Same as Piccolos
Appearance: very much like Piccolo,but without hat and all the clothes are black...Smiles a lot big grin
Zeromus's stats:
Strength 30
Aglility 30
Endurance 25
Speed 35

I hope this is good enough...

DÆGGE
Namebig grinamga
Race:namek
Home planet:namek
Current planet:earth
4 start powers:volley attack: you are getting the enemy in the air and start with a serve an then pushing him up and then smash him right down

Bear attack:too smashes with your arms and then you grab him and bite him in the neck

Stone breaker:four fast punches one on the right chest one in the left chest one in the stomach and on in his head, 8 powerful kicks: the kicks are going in one in the right kne and one in the left two in the stomach two in the chest one on the chest and one in the head i think he are pretty done after that

Breath taking bomb: you are doing so the enemy lose his breath and then are jumping high in the air then you are throwing the enemy down to the ground when he hit it your landing with your kne in his stomach

Special abilities: good in close combat

Inventory:A sword, a cloak, and an sayajin armor

Apperance: an strong namek with a blue cloak and a longsword where it stands damga on the shelter, and he wear a green training suit.

Damgas stats:
strength 35
agillity 25
endurance 25
speed 35

ok dark rate it! big grin

DarkDethbringer
you guys both hve the species abilities wrong you guys have regeneration partial healing and whatever it has on the page with the speciesd abilities

DÆGGE
Name: Damga
Race:namek
Home planet:namek
Current planet:earth
4 start powers:volley attack: you are getting the enemy in the air and start with a serve an then pushing him up and then smash him right down

Bear attack:too smashes with your arms and then you grab him and bite him in the neck

Stone breaker:four fast punches one on the right chest one in the left chest one in the stomach and on in his head, 8 powerful kicks: the kicks are going in one in the right kne and one in the left two in the stomach two in the chest one on the chest and one in the head i think he are pretty done after that

Breath taking bomb: you are doing so the enemy lose his breath and then are jumping high in the air then you are throwing the enemy down to the ground when he hit it your landing with your kne in his stomach

Special abilities: regeneration

Inventory:A sword, a cloak, and an sayajin armor

Apperance: an strong namek with a blue cloak and a longsword where it stands damga on the shelter, and he wear a green training suit.

Damgas stats:
strength 35
agillity 25
endurance 25
speed 35

DarkDethbringer
ok you ar ein too late for the tourney bu tyou can still train!

Jacob
can i join

DarkDethbringer
yes make a character

Jacob
Full name: Jacob
4 starting powers: Speedy take down,Dragon Kick,flying takedown,knock-out punch,
Inventory: Saiyan Armor and Scouter,4,000
Apearance: Short black hair 6'0 165 sayin amor tail
Species Abilities:sayin powers ,tail weakness,natural fighter,full of pride,
Stregth:25
Agility:25
Endurance:25
Speed: 25

DarkDethbringer
no more Saiyan spots left have to be something else

Zeromus
umm..was mine that character thing right?

DarkDethbringer
no wrong species abilities

Zeromus
Name: Zeromus
Race: namek
Home planet: Namek
4 starting powers: Triple spin kick*does three fast spin kicks*,Beatdown*kicks enemy in to air and then jump above the enemy and finish enemy with axe kick straight to balls roll eyes (sarcastic) *,Ki-blast *an ordinary ki-blast* ,5 hit combo *makes 3 jabs to chest and makes a leg sweep and finishes with a stomp*
special abilities:Regenerate
Inventory: Same as Piccolos
Appearance: very much like Piccolo,but without hat and all the clothes are black...Smiles a lot big grin
Zeromus's stats:
Strength 30
Aglility 30
Endurance 25
Speed 35

now??

DarkDethbringer
yopu have opther Species abilities but whatever you can start

DarkDethbringer
there ar eall of these people trying to join the thread YOU JOIN HERE!!!!

DarkDethbringer
~everyone who has joined please post updated character sheets here with new moves pwoers apearences everything I am doing some now but who I do not do post it your self an dif you were in a training but did not finish before he tournament you hav eall o fth emoves but must post a flash back post of you learning it~~

DarkDethbringer
Full Name: Bladerunner
Species: Android
Moves: Left fake cut, Blade Balance,Cartwheel Blade,Fifteen fist, ALL RRA techs (no Hell Flash)
Inventory: Two smooth hand blades converted into the tops of his wrists.
Appearance: Normally seen if at all wearing a solitary red leather coat. The remainder of his clothing remains hidden under the coat. Tears can be seen along his forearm indicating he might have more blades stored in his body. It is unknown if he is human or anything. Not many reports have been seen of his fights.
Special Abilities: Everlasting energy, sometimes forcing him to find a means to relieve what little he may
~heres one~

sayiamon
moves: super kick, Flash Feint, Kai punch, Flurry fist, photonhameha, ALL RRA techs
Species Abilities: energy ABSORB, Bomb, Regeneration, Majin transformation

DarkDethbringer
this is the starting PL chart!
here are some of teh transformations that Saiyans can ge others will come

----SAIYAN TRANSFORMATIONS-----
Oozaru- Turns into Giant ape at full moon or moon ball. All stats except speed/agilty increase by 30 speed is halved can be leaned to be controled
PL:0
Giji SuperSaiyan:Flase SSJ you have almost all of the requirements but not quite your hair sticksstraight up but stays normal color. Everything increases by 80
Super Saiyan-One of the Peak forms to be reached by a Saiyan. Hair sticks straight up and turns gold muscles increase still balanced in power and speed. plus 120 to all attacks to harness form and stay in it for longer train in sSJ for as long as possible.
PL:1,500
Ascended Super Saiyan: Your muscles bulge out you can tak emuch more punishment and deal it out as well! everything except sped increases by 175 speed is halved.
PL:1,750
SuperSaiyan 2: Everything increasesas you get bigger looking teh same except getting lightning bolts surrounding you. Everything increases by
200 including speed.
PL:2,000
SuperSaiyan 3: your hair grows obscenely long and flowy you lost your eyebrows. Muscles bulge ALOT! everything increases by 250. Must be acheived by intense meditation.
PL:2,500
Golden Oozaru:you reach this state after you have a taikl and the Super Saiyan abilty you become nearly uncontrolable unless ouy uhav elearned to control your Oozaru you will ahv eunbeileveabl epowers. PLus 350 to all stats except speed which is one third of what it is now.
PL:3,500
SuperSaiyan 4:if you power up enough afte rteh Ozaru effect you may beconme a warrior of unstoppable power you will be much more buff, Will hav ered eyelids and out lines, Has fur on body hair stays natural color Pantrs change color. and return to normal height.All stats increase by 450.
PL:4,000
SuperSaiyan 5:This occurs in a streack of blind rage you realise that you hav epoeredf up and now are much taller than normally you receive purple hair taht sticks straight up Fur turns Purple as well Eyes glow color of your Ki. All stats increase by 525.
PL:4,750
SuperSaiyan 6:Hair falls flat now long and straight you look norma lexcept for this feature you are about 5'3 feet tall no matter of your original you look very weak. Plus 650 to all stats
PL:5,000

DarkDethbringer
----MAJIN TRANSFORMATIONS----
NOTE:All Majins start out in kid form with no stat boosts.all of these are permanent
Fat Form-This Majin absorbs somone very nice and kind making it gain a horrendous ammount of fat! Strength an dspeed are increased though you look like a giant toddler. PLus 45 to all stats
pl 900
Evil Form:tjis occurs in a blind state of rage this form sprngs from your fat body and absorbs the fat Buu, you turn immensely skinny and turn a dark pink eyes turn Black to show evil heart. Plus 60 to all stats
PL 1,200
Super Form: you get VERY angry and an explosian apears you gain muscle if even possible fo someone with no bones. Plus 75 to all stats
PL 1,500
Kid Form:You go back to your normal state you are small bu tyou pack on hell of a punch! Plus 100 to all stats
PL 2,000

DarkDethbringer
-----Organic Android-----
Second Form: You absorb an android gaing half of its power can be player or I will make one for you.
PL 675
Perfect Form:You absorb anothe randroid gaining 100% of its power! must be weaker than you.
PL 1,000

-----KAI TRANSFORMATIONS-----
Kao-ken:You use al thg power in your body and double it for a short while, you can increase as in times 10 an such highly not advised for it will do permanent damage too many only few can take it. ALL STATS DOUBLED.
PL 000(for a Kai. can be taught this)
Metamorphasis: you sit in a cacoon for two days increasing all stats by 75 (cannot be done more than twice an dnot next to each other!)
PL 1,000
Elder Kai:You spend days learning about your Kai past and making you ner stand more makin you an all around better fighter! you look much older like 40 maybe 50 PLus 100 to all stats. (PERMANENT)
PL 1,750
Supreme Kai: yuol gain all of th eknowledge in teh universe and theability to read minds know what is happenning as well as a strong body guard everything increases by 200
PL 2,750 (permanent you look younger now though)

DarkDethbringer
----ANDROID TRANSFORMATIONS----
Power Burst-You gather power in desperation .ALL stats incresae by 20 for short time.
PL 620
Add-ons-you can buy stuff to add ot yo mking you stropnger yu can get much of this from Dr.Gero

----DEMON TRANSFORMATIONS----
Evil Explosian:yuo erupt evil within you to power you up. Plus 20 to all stats.
PL 000
Hatred of Hmanity-you learn t ahte nearly everything an dit fuels you! Plus 60 to all stats
PL 900
Pain of Defeat-if you are defeated next time you fight you will be even stronger! 2x everything except for PL PL plus 100
PL 1,500

DarkDethbringer
(P.S. Changelings are not listed up there but tey are Freizas race there starting PL is 700)
----CHANGELING TRANSFORMATIONS----
(NOTE: Chagelings start in small form that Freiza does as in show)
Second Form: You grow huge and clunky tail extends, and horns become Bull like. Plus 40 to all stats except for speed which stay the same.
PL 750
Third Form:Perhaps the goofiest form that a Changeling possesses. The back of teh heasd extends toa wavy motion type thing lips extend gt big shoulder pads like things look ridiculus. Plus 60 to all stats except speed increases by 20,
PL 1,000
Final Form:you grow small and more flexible more human looking your tail is longernow and you are MUCH faster. Plus 100 to ALL stats speed plus 80 as well
PL:1,750
Final form control: in final form you are only using 10% of your full power you can use thsi skill too double triple and gp all teh way up to 100% or 10,000% (Same just t truley is 10,000 but we say its 100%)
PL 2,000
Fifth Form: you gro much taller to about 10 ft. horm grow wildly on you as the upper body developes a sheild type tyhings that tak ealotta' damage a bone like sheild covers yor mouth and most of your face it moves when speaking. PLus 150 to all stats.
PL 2,750

DarkDethbringer
Full name: Soule Narank Manthu
4 starting powers: Speedy take down,Dragon Kick,flying takedown,knock-out punch,Gallick Gun,Double Sunday(yes Double Sunday!),Bomber DX,Final Flash,Exciting Year,Saturday Crush
Inventory: Saiyan Armor and Scouter,4,000 Kili (Saiyan money)
Apearance: Tall for a 15 year old has long red hair in Pony tail and brown eyes,
Species Abilities:Oozaru,tail weakness,natural fighter,full of pride
Soules stats
POWERLEVEL:735
Strength:40
Agility:40
Endurance:40
Speed: 40
~you get stat increases for traing plus 10 to everything unless it says otehr wise an dGiji superSaiuyan I forgot to ad PL it is 1,000~

SSJoku7
Full name: Kenzo Kyku Kai
Species: 1/2 Human and 1/2 Saiyan
HomePlanet: Earth
Current Planet: Planet of the Kais
4 starting powers: Quick Reflexes, Super Jump, Smashing Knee (knee gut and fist pound back), Rapid Sword Slash
Inventory: Zenka (sword), Namekian outfit w/cape
Apearance: like gohan but with blond hair
Species Abilities: Oozaroo, tail weakness, natural born fighter, determination
Kenzo's Stats
POWERLEVEL:550
Strength:30
Agility:40
Endurance:45
Speed: 45

SSJoku7
sorry, no cape w/ namekian outfit

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>