umm...I wanted to..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RagingSilent
change my current username, back to my old one - Veralidaine

Of course I already tried to change it in the link that Raz posted, but yeah, it is my old username and it says that I will never be able to use it again.

Is there any way that you could change my name back to Veralidaine, Raz? Most of my old friends don't recognize me with my current namesad

Snoopbert
But it on your status smile

RagingSilent
yaaa......but I still wanna change it back tho...not many people bother to check profiles....and I miss my name heaps toosad

Jioni_Nuru
Why don't you do it like..
Veralidaine

(put a space first) then it still looks like Veralidaine.

RagingSilent
eyyyyy smartness....thankyou for your beautiful idea^-^hehe
hmmmm I wonder if I'll look like a dipsh!t going to that link when I already made this threadninja...my guess is that I willone eye

Jioni_Nuru
n/p. Did it work?

RagingSilent
nupsad...

Jioni_Nuru
oh, um. try putting a period infront of it!

RagingSilent
thanks for your help!^-^...but I'll think I'll just leave it and wait for Raz's reply......hopefully he'll change it backsmile

Jioni_Nuru
Hopefully. I don't know though. confused it makes it pretty specific when you change your name that you can never get it back....but good luck.

RagingSilent
yeah I know...-.- ..

thankssmile

Clovie
JEN!!!!!

you should wait after making the request. i'm sure that the one with space would work.

RagingSilent
embarrasment

*waiting*happy

Raz
I'm afraid you're going to have to choose an alternative.

The message was very clear when you changed your name.

Clovie
please let her

RagingSilent
awww k..fair enoughthumb up...

hehe, thanks anyway cloviesmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.