Superman and lobo-vs-THE HULk and JUGGERNOUGHT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
woo wins all are jus well simply say it INDISTUKTABLE or kan take A hell of a poundin well woo wins ?

johnv89
Two indestructible powerhouses like hulk and juggs rock I say lobo and supes eventually tire out.

King KAM
Originally posted by johnv89
Two indestructible powerhouses like hulk and juggs rock I say lobo and supes eventually tire out.
sadly either lobo or supes could do it alone.

Hulk Power
Yeah right. You wish. Hulk and Juggs will OWN Supes and Lobo. Simple as that.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King KAM
sadly either lobo or supes could do it alone.

Agreed.

King KAM
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Yeah right. You wish. Hulk and Juggs will OWN Supes and Lobo. Simple as that.
no you wish. Hulk will get ko'ed in 1 blow, and then theyll throw juggs into orbit

golem370
If it's Classic Hulk and Juggs the other team does not have a chance

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
If it's Classic Hulk and Juggs the other team does not have a chance juggs and hulk die.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by King KAM
no you wish. Hulk will get ko'ed in 1 blow, and then theyll throw juggs into orbit

You're retarded. 1 BLOW? WTF? He's the HULK for god's sakes. Not some little girl. He would knock the crap out of Supes or Lobo. I don't care which one. You really underestimate the Hulk.

Originally posted by golem370
If it's Classic Hulk and Juggs the other team does not have a chance

Agreed.

Juntai
Didn't Superman whoop both of these guys in different DC/Marvel issues?

Wickerman
Just so that no one feels insulted or anything, let me say this:

The Hulk and Juggs are both formidable characters in terms of physical attributes. However, neither of them is known for a great strategic view of battle.
Lobo is VERY VERY hard to put down, if not impossible. So is Supes. So are Hulk and Juggernaut.

IMO what matters most is who gets the first hit. If Supes team gets the first hit, they'd most likely both hit Hulk at the same time. Their punch should normally either KTFO or toss Hulk into orbit. Then it's the two vs. Juggernaut.

Sure, the same can happen the other way around, but i don't really see Juggs and Hulk as strategic fighters erm

Also.....something that might make a difference is Superman's great versatility. he can throw down with all the characters in this fight, and he also has flight, superspeed, and heat vision. He could assumingly try to incapacitate one of the fighters on the opposite team at least for a while, while Him and Lobo take out the second one.
And then take out the one initially incapacitated.

~wickerman~

Draco69
Superman and Lobo. Hulk and Juggs are limited to one dimension. Supes and Lobo are just too versatile.

johnv89
Supes does have a lot of weapons at his disposal and so does lobo. I just see most of these weapons being a factor against these two. Supes speed could be the deciding factor here, I believe a ring out is the only chance either team has.

Wickerman
Supes does have a lot of weapons at his disposal and so does lobo. I just see most of these weapons being a factor against these two. Supes speed could be the deciding factor here, I believe a ring out is the only chance either team has.

Yes, that's what i'm saying Supes can speed-blitz one of the characters into a ring-out, and then him and Lobo focus on the other one. Now, seeing as how the rules say that if a character is ring-out-ed and can get back into the fight it's not over, it doesn't really matter cause it'll be 2vs1 erm . It's just that Supes team has more versatility and more ways to incapacitate one of the other two while then taking it to 2 vs. 1.

~wickerman~

johnv89
sorry, I need to proof read my writing. I don't see most of their weapons being a factor.

Wickerman
sorry, I need to proof read my writing. I don't see most of their weapons being a factor.

When there are two fighters, around the same in brute force, durability and stamina and one has MORE versatility in the form of more options like heat vision, freezing breath, speed, flight, wouldn't you say those powers are a very important factor????

~wickerman~

johnv89
Agreed, but dosent their duribility counter that?

Draco69
Not if Lobo decides to whip out something ridiculous like an anti-gamma gun...and he has.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't Superman whoop both of these guys in different DC/Marvel issues?

Never go off of the Marvel vs. DC event. After all, in that even Wolverine defeated Lobo. wink

Wickerman
Agreed, but dosent their duribility counter that?

Not in the case of a speedblitz sending one to ring-out erm . Not if Superman just heat visions a hole around Juggs.....he'll get out....but by the time he does, Lobo + Supes will have taken care of hulk. That's why i'm saying the more versatile team wins. Because it gives them the option of taking it to 2 vs. 1

~wickerman~

jgiant
You people really underestimate the hulk and juggernaut, they are more powerful than both of them. They both have unlimited power while lobo and superman have limited power. Hulk and juggernaut have unlimited endurance, superman and lobo will get tired eventually.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jgiant
You people really underestimate the hulk and juggernaut, they are more powerful than both of them. They both have unlimited power while lobo and superman have limited power. Hulk and juggernaut have unlimited endurance, superman and lobo will get tired eventually.

That would indeed be the case if this were a simple slugfest between the two teams. However, unfortunately for the team you prefer, Superman and Lobo aren't on the same IQ level as Hulk and Juggernaut....they're a few hundred feet above wink
They're also more versatile. (read last post on previous page)

~wickerman~

BobbyD
Lobo and Supes have too much "junk in the trunk". They will take care of simpletons, Hulks and Juggy. A better matchup is separating these two.

Wickerman
Originally posted by BobbyD
Lobo and Supes have too much "junk in the trunk".

laughing But the really funny thing is that it's true laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Draco69

First off, Hulk has potentially unlimited strength. But Juggernaut on the other hand does not.

Second off all Juggernaut is no way hell stronger than Superman. Neither is the Hulk (unless he has sufficient rage).

Hulk does not have unlimited endurance. He gets knocked out lots of times. Juggs on the other hand does.

These two are simply way too linear for Superman and Lobo. They have only two assets. The other team has many, many options available.

And what's gonna happen when Superman decides to fly into the Sun? wink

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69

He hears a voice all the way from Earth yelling out "Get back here BASTICH" laughing

~wickerman~

jgiant
First off, Hulk has potentially unlimited strength. But Juggernaut on the other hand does not.

Second off all Juggernaut is no way hell stronger than Superman. Neither is the Hulk (unless he has sufficient rage).

Hulk does not have unlimited endurance. He gets knocked out lots of times. Juggs on the other hand does.

These two are simply way too linear for Superman and Lobo. They have only two assets. The other team has many, many options available.

First off hasn't it been decided that juggernaut has near limitless strength...Second hulk Does have unlimited endurance aslong as he keeps getting madder...Intelligence may be the deciding factor...if superman flys into the sun he'll have the advantage for a while but not forever...Brawn goes to hulk and juggy brains goes to sups and lobo...

BobbyD
I will say the opportunity for an "exhaustion" victory is there for Hulks and Juggy, if Lobo and Supes delay in their tactics. It's not a great, but there is a slight chance.

Wickerman
First off hasn't it been decided that juggernaut has near limitless strength...Second hulk Does have unlimited endurance aslong as he keeps getting madder...Intelligence may be the deciding factor...if superman flys into the sun he'll have the advantage for a while but not forever...Brawn goes to hulk and juggy brains goes to sups and lobo...

You seem to allocate too much faith to their physical prowess. Intelligence IS a deciding factor in this case. But also remember Lobo's nigh invulnerability, as well as Superman's physical attributes. As for Juggernaught having no upper limit......are you talking about classic Juggs? What the f**k?

Again.....2 vs. 1.....and it's over.

~wickerman~

jgiant
Originally posted by Wickerman
You seem to allocate too much faith to their physical prowess. Intelligence IS a deciding factor in this case. But also remember Lobo's nigh invulnerability, as well as Superman's physical attributes. As for Juggernaught having no upper limit......are you talking about classic Juggs? What the f**k?

Again.....2 vs. 1.....and it's over.

~wickerman~
I assumed it was classic, he is the man...if it is not than the hulk and juggs chances for winning declines...i will admit those other two are pretty smart but i still think it is a toss up if its classic juggs, otherwise 7/10 in favor of sups and lobo.

Wickerman
I assumed it was classic, he is the man...if it is not than the hulk and juggs chances for winning declines...i will admit those other two are pretty smart but i still think it is a toss up if its classic juggs, otherwise 7/10 in favor of sups and lobo.

Yeah, i also think it's classical Juggs. However, i don't see where you get the "unlimited strength" thing from.
Also....even if you are correct (which i sincerely doubt), i still think that the Superman team has the versatility needed to separate the two, and take them one at a time. It would turn into Hulk vs. Superman + Lobo and Juggernaut vs. Superman + Lobo.

~wickerman~

Draco69
First off hasn't it been decided that juggernaut has near limitless strength

Yes it has. It remains the same. What pray tell exactly sparks this supposed "limitless" strength? Juggernaut has unlimited endurance NOT strength.

..Second hulk Does have unlimited endurance aslong as he keeps getting madder

No he doesn't. If that were true Wolverine's claws should NEVER pierce his skin. He DOES have a healing factor though.

Intelligence may be the deciding factor

Intelligence IS a deciding factor...and speed...and tech...and magic...and..

If superman flys into the sun he'll have the advantage for a while but not forever

Do you even know what flying into the sun DOES to Superman. It makes god-like. He gains a ridiculous amount of power. He can shatter planets with his bare hands. And you think Hulk will survive this onslaught? wink

Brawn goes to hulk and juggy brains goes to sups and lobo...

Brawn, speed and damn near everything else goes to Supes and Lobo. The ONLY edge Hulk and Juggs have is endurance. And that's from Juggs not Hulk

Wickerman
Yes it has. It remains the same. What pray tell exactly sparks this supposed "limitless" strength? Juggernaut has unlimited endurance NOT strength.

No he doesn't. If that were true Wolverine's claws should NEVER pierce his skin. He DOES have a healing factor though.

Do you even know what flying into the sun DOES to Superman. It makes god-like. He gains a ridiculous amount of power. He can shatter planets with his bare hands. And you think Hulk will survive this onslaught? wink

Brawn, speed and damn near everything else goes to Supes and Lobo. The ONLY edge Hulk and Juggs have is endurance. And that's from Juggs not Hulk

I agree with almost everything you've said. however, if Supes does go into the Sun, i don't know how the rules of the fight go. It could be considered a forfeit. it would be like Galactus quickly running off to suck a planet, then come back to fight erm It would also leave Lobo alone against Hulk and Juggs........which would lead to a lot of non PG-13 material sad

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Unless he takes Hulk to the sun with him.

Draco69
I agree with almost everything you've said. however, if Supes does go into the Sun, i don't know how the rules of the fight go. It could be considered a forfeit. it would be like Galactus quickly running off to suck a planet, then come back to fight erm It would also leave Lobo alone against Hulk and Juggs........which would lead to a lot of non PG-13 material sad

~wickerman~

There's really no real against leaving a supposed area. Unless the threadstarter says so.

And all Lobo has to do is either teleport or summon his faster than light bike.

Wickerman
There's really no real against leaving a supposed area. Unless the threadstarter says so.

And all Lobo has to do is either teleport or summon his faster than light bike.

Err.....i'm pretty sure it would be considered forfeit though......

yeah, he could.....or he could just sit there, doing his best while calling Supes a red-booted bastich laughing out loud

~wickerman~

legacy92
how bout there in a desterted planet and non of them kan leave the planet with out BOTH of the other kontenders dead and the if only 1 survives then woom ever the person belongs to in that teams wins and the planets is FAR FAR from the yelo sun .....

Wickerman
Originally posted by legacy92
how bout there in a desterted planet and non of them kan leave the planet with out BOTH of the other kontenders dead and the if only 1 survives then woom ever the person belongs to in that teams wins and the planets is FAR FAR from the yelo sun .....

Lol.......the real cherry on the cake is Supes not being near a yellow sun. Why don't you just give Hulk Adamantium skin while you're at it.....make SURE his team wins.....for Christ's sake laughing
You do realize with the energy of an orange sun Supes is pretty much proper f-ed right?

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Superman and Lobo wins.

legacy92
i jus ment supes iant able to fly to it tats all

legacy92
well HE kan but if he does tat means its over kanot leva the planet

jgiant

Brawn, speed and damn near everything else goes to Supes and Lobo. The ONLY edge Hulk and Juggs have is endurance. And that's from Juggs not Hulk are you taking about current jugg? Hulk does have unlimited endurance he never gets tired, as long as he is angry and what dose wolvies claws peircing his skin have to do with anything, that only pertains to his healing factor, do you know what endurance is? OK maybe i underestimated this sun superman, he may be able to do some damage...if sups does not fly into the sun and become this near god like being than juggs and hulk still have the strength factor aswell as endurance... and hulk and juggs if it is classic juggs will become stronger than sups and lobo it is what they do...again if it is not classic juggs 7/10 in favor of sups and lobo otherwise it is a tossup.

Wickerman
are you taking about current jugg? Hulk does have unlimited endurance he never gets tired, as long as he is angry and what dose wolvies claws peircing his skin have to do with anything, that only pertains to his healing factor, do you know what endurance is? OK maybe i underestimated this sun superman, he may be able to do some damage...if sups does not fly into the sun and become this near god like being than juggs and hulk still have the strength factor aswell as endurance... and hulk and juggs if it is classic juggs will become stronger than sups and lobo it is what they do...again if it is not classic juggs 7/10 in favor of sups and lobo otherwise it is a tossup.

The two of you are having a misunderstanding between Durability and Stamina. Durability speaks of how much pain/damage the character can take without getting KTFO. Stamina speaks of how long they can keep at a fight without getting tired.

Ahem....i don't like the fact that you keep ignoring the versatile aspect of Superman's powers, which are easily strong enough to turn the battle into a 2vs. 1 with each of the two combatants (hulk and juggs). I see nothing less than a 10/10 in this case unless something extraordinary happens.

Also......where's this whole Juggernaut - unlimited Strength thing coming from? This is the first time i've ever heard such a statement What the f**k?

~wickerman~

legacy92
if this were a slugfest how would this turn out ? wikerman im askin u kause u realy on supes verstilty on ur opion wut do u think ?
IF key word

Wickerman
if this were a slugfest how would this turn out ? wikerman im askin u kause u realy on supes verstilty on ur opion wut do u think ?
IF key word

If you want an answer for that, go back into the comic book vs. forum, and read the 1500 posts long thread called "Superman or Hulk" and then the 5000 or so long thread called "Juggernaut or Hulk" .....and then you make your own mind up. I for one don't wanna get into that, as it would take THIS topic waaaaaaaay off-topic no

~wickerman~

jgiant
juggs can draw strength from the cytto...umm...i forgot how to spell it but he can draw strength from it...and Hulk HAS unlimited stamina it increases with his anger...yes I realize they are a very smart group and sups has a vast aray of powers but he doesn't aply himself all the time, sups vs. doomsday...

Wickerman
juggs can draw strength from the cytto...umm...i forgot how to spell it but he can draw strength from it...and Hulk HAS unlimited stamina it increases with his anger...yes I realize they are a very smart group and sups has a vast aray of powers but he doesn't aply himself all the time, sups vs. doomsday...

1. Juggs doesn't draw strength from the gem of Cyttorrak ( wink ) . If he were smart, he could. But he doesn't. He stays at a constant level. he DOES have an incredible if not unlimited durability however. That's what he's best known for.

2. Hulk has exactly that.....stamina....durability as well, but not anywhere near Juggs. Meaning that if he got punched by both Superman AND Lobo at the same time, he'd be KTFO and revert to Banner form.

3. Doomsday is a completely different story. Doomsday was attacked by anything, then grew immune to it....then when you attacked him with the same thing again he didn't quite give a f*ck. None of the ones presented inthis fight have that certain ability AFAIK

~wickerman~

jgiant
1. Juggs doesn't draw strength from the gem of Cyttorrak ( wink ) . If he were smart, he could. But he doesn't. He stays at a constant level. he DOES have an incredible if not unlimited durability however. That's what he's best known for.

2. Hulk has exactly that.....stamina....durability as well, but not anywhere near Juggs. Meaning that if he got punched by both Superman AND Lobo at the same time, he'd be KTFO and revert to Banner form.

3. Doomsday is a completely different story. Doomsday was attacked by anything, then grew immune to it....then when you attacked him with the same thing again he didn't quite give a f*ck. None of the ones presented inthis fight have that certain ability AFAIK

~wickerman~
1. I thought he did..
2. I doubt hulk would get K.O. ed that easily
3. but if superman attacks like he did agianst doomsday it will be similar...

jplatinum
Depends on the version of hulk and the version of lobo.

Wickerman
1. I thought he did..
2. I doubt hulk would get K.O. ed that easily
3. but if superman attacks like he did agianst doomsday it will be similar...

1. i'm pretty sure he doesn't. Unless you mean 8th day Juggernaut which isn't really him, it's cytt in his body as i recall erm

2. easily? A dual punch from Supes and Lobo = easily? laughing

3. Doomsday is a WHOOOOLE different creature. When i see Hulk have a 100 year old battle just out of spite and not looking one day older or less powerful....i'll consider thinking he's one step closer to doomsday....which would mean he's just got about 999 steps left laughing out loud

~wickerman~

juggernaut66666
supes and lobo are noobs even wolvorine beat lobo and both Hulk and juggernaut are stronger than supes don't come up with marvel vs dc where superman beat both of them cause venom beat superman in it and both juggs and hulk beat venom before so how could supes beat them if he is weaker then venom?

Wickerman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
supes and lobo are noobs even wolvorine beat lobo and both Hulk and juggernaut are stronger than supes don't come up with marvel vs dc where superman beat both of them cause venom beat superman in it and both juggs and hulk beat venom before so how could supes beat them if he is weaker then venom?

Any inkling of respect you may have once upon a time had in this forum has now been turned to shit....sorry mon ami no

~wickerman~

juggernaut66666
yeah and juggernaut will just wait for superman to burn a hole around him yeahbig grin

Magic_attack

I would agree if this was venom and Wolverine vs lobo and superman. But since this is Juggs and hulk, I gotta give it to Lobo and superman. Happy Dance

Wickerman
yeah and juggernaut will just wait for superman to burn a hole around him yeahbig grin

Something tells me you have no idea what heat vision can do. I also doubt you understand that it'd be pretty hard for Juggs to attack Superman....since he can't fly erm

I can appreciate you defending your favorite character, but don't take it to an extreme erm

~wickerman~

juggernaut66666
are you mad ? does not matter which of them punches lobo 1 time his knocked out and both of them are stronger then superman

juggernaut66666
and what can superman do to juggernaut?

jgiant
I still really doubt hulk will go down to a dule sups/lobo punch...and when sups first fought dooms he wasn't all that powerful, hulk could have took dooms out that first time, sups killed him...

juggernaut66666
his not my favorite Venom is my favorite

Magic_attack
They both have punched wolvie and not knocked wolvie out... Like I said if this thread was venom and wolvie, Well we all know who takes that. But Hulk and juggs just dont have what it takes... Happy Dance

johnv89
Ok, Ok, I give in... Stalemate big grin

Wickerman
I still really doubt hulk will go down to a dule sups/lobo punch...and when sups first fought dooms he wasn't all that powerful, hulk could have took dooms out that first time, sups killed him...

I have no doubt he'd go down due to a dual punch from Superman and Lobo....i'm really sorry there aren't more people on the forum willing to post right now. You'd notice most of them will agree wholeheartedly. Think of it this way. In the Superman vs. Hulk thread, which has reached over 1500 posts i believe, they're STILL debating who is stronger. So we can approximate a certain equality in strength....however, i've never seen Hulk pull a planet....anyway....they're equal in strength mkay? So a punch from Superman would f*ck Hulk pretty badly right? Add to that Lobo's punch....and you have an idea. I say he goes down from a dual punch.....

Juggernaut66666: He can take him out of the picture long enough to deal with Hulk with Lobo....take Hulk out, then as Juggs gets back into the picture, go into a 2vs1 with him. And even if they can't stop him....which i wouldn't be too sure of, there's always the ring-out option.....tossing him into the sun erm

~wickerman~

juggernaut66666
can't you understand hulk strenght is limitless and juggernauts strenght is infinite how can they do any harm to him not even a god force blast could do anything

juggernaut66666
thats why he could beat onslaught juggernaut........and more

juggernaut66666
but i guess your a dc maniac thats why you say this

Magic_attack
can't you understand hulk strenght is limitless and juggernauts strenght is infinite how can they do any harm to him not even a god force blast could do anything

But superman's strength goes on forever, and Lobo's strength has no end.

4 sides of the same coin right? or 2 sides of 2 different coins? or whatever....

juggernaut66666
thats why wolvorine beat lobo and doomsday beat superman?

Magic_attack
thats why wolvorine beat lobo and doomsday beat superman?

No... ur right. I forgot the wolvorine beating lobo... and doomsday beating superman.

so we gotta give this to hulk and juggernaut. But it would be close right?

juggernaut66666
don't thinks so:d

Magic_attack
Yeah. ur prob right...

jgiant
Hulk is stonger than superman, supermans strength does not increase unless he is inside the sun right, hulk will ultimately become stronger than superman, i cant believe were back to square one superman being stronger than hulk, i thought it was pretty obious that he could be with sufficiant rage.

Wickerman

You know, i'm pretty much an extremely calm person, and anyone in the comic book vs. forum can tell you that.Every thread i go into, i choose the underdogs and try to make out a good battle scenario. I try never to call people fanboys, because it only leads to stupid debates. But you're calling ME a DC fanboy, when you're obviously too blinded to see things?

1. i never argued that Hulk's strength has a limit
2. WHERE THE HELL did yuo get that Juggs has unlimited strength? he COULD if he were smart enough to use the Gem, but he NEVER IS.

3. read this.....and respond to this: for the last damn time......superman can turn this into a 2vs. 1 battle. I've given multiple scenarios. he can speedblitz Juggs and simply toss him into the sun. He can fly up and use Heat vision to make a bigass crater that Juggs would fall into. He WOULD get out, but thats time enough for the two (superman and Lobo) to take out Hulk. FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, HULK IS NOT SO DURABLE. he is powerful, but a dual hit from both superman and lobo would knock him out and turn him back to banner. And juggernaut wouldn't be there to help out.

Then Juggernaught gets back. Assuming Lobo doesn't even have his God-hurting chains....which i'm not sure if could or couldn't hurt him....SUPERMAN CAN TOSS HIM INTO THE FECKING SUN....that is called a ring-out and a LOSS. Juggernaut won't get hurt by the sun....but the incredible gravitational pull of the sun means he wouldn't be able to return to Earth until the Sun dies.

UNDERSTAND NOW????????

~wickerman~

juggernaut66666
not unlimited infinite can you read that means if he hits superman hi can hit him as long as he wants because he never gets tired okay?

Wickerman
not unlimited infinite can you read that means if he hits superman hi can hit him as long as he wants because he never gets tired okay?

Infinite strength for Juggernaut???? Where the hell did that come from? You probably mean STAMINA.....which means he can keep going at it. Yes...he has THAT. But not unlimited or infinite strength.

Also...how's he gonna keep bashing Superman when he's also facing Lobo without Hulk to help him? Or if it's the other way around and Hulk's out of the picture....and Superman tosses him into the sun? Huh? How do you counter THAT?

~wickerman~

jgiant
You think that juggs or hulk will be sitting their waiting for sups to throw either of them in the sun, galdiator situation remember...Look your not convincing me hulk will get k.o. ed by this dule punch, he has taken alot more abuse than that...it is possible for sups and lobo to win i Again i say it is a toss up...

Draco69
You think that juggs or hulk will be sitting their waiting for sups to throw either of them in the sun, galdiator situation remember...Look your not convincing me hulk will get k.o. ed by this dule punch, he has taken alot more abuse than that...it is possible for sups and lobo to win i Again i say it is a toss up...

You do not seem to understand SIMPLE concepts. Superman has sublight superspeeds. By the time Hulk and Juggs even begin to comprehend what is happening they're already in the sun.

Hulk has been KOed by Namor and Thing. Do you HONESTLY think a near-lightspeed punch from both these opponents who can move planets would not KO him?

Jeez louise.

Magic_attack
Future subscribers of B.S. comics it seems...

jgiant
Hulk has been k.o. ed by thing? I hope your talking about grey hulk and spikey thing, and if you are than why are you bringing that up...That namor k.o. is true but i dont think that would still hold true...

King KAM
i hate hulk/jugg fanboys, if hulk was sooo STRONG and he was sooo INVINCIBLE he'd be undefeated....but hes not. He's been Ko'ed by BB's scream, and Supes or Lobo hits a helluva lot harder than that.

Wickerman

Pick up a flashlight.....now switch it on. The time it took the light to reach your eyes.....that's the time it would take Superman to simply toss one of them into the Sun. however.....that's not even the point i was trying to make initially. it was a simple case of versatility vs. one-track powers erm

~wickerman~

legacy92
wikermen really fitin for supes n lobo

emraldguardian
How can yall argue that supes doesnt wint this considering he is the one who can fly and he can move at about 90 percent light speed which is about 160000 miles a second, after realizing how strong these 2 foe were he would simply fly one of them to the sun and beat the crap out of them and dont say that he couldnt cause he has already done this to both wonder woman and Darkseid

emraldguardian
wikermen really fitin for supes n lobo

nope its just common sence

Draco69
Originally posted by emraldguardian
How can yall argue that supes doesnt wint this considering he is the one who can fly and he can move at about 90 percent light speed which is about 160000 miles a second, after realizing how strong these 2 foe were he would simply fly one of them to the sun and beat the crap out of them and dont say that he couldnt cause he has already done this to both wonder woman and Darkseid

Although for some odd reason Wonder Woman held up a heck of lot better than Darkseid.

Poor Darkseid...

emraldguardian
Although for some odd reason Wonder Woman held up a heck of lot better than Darkseid.

Poor Darkseid...

yea that was b.s. i mean you would think superman hitting her from the sun all the way to the earth would be enough to knock her out, o well still a pretty cool comic big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Superman and Lobo win this.

Juggernaut is a non-factor - he'll be ring-out'ed in the first tenth or so of a second.

Then it's Hulk vs Superman and Lobo.

Both Supes and Lobo hit hard enough to put Hulk down, but again - it's Supes flight and invisible-super-speed that gets the job done.

I firmly believe that if Superman had his thinking cap on, he could take both Hulk and Juggernaut by himself and that Lobo wouldn't be needed.

jrodslam
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Superman and Lobo win this.

Juggernaut is a non-factor - he'll be ring-out'ed in the first tenth or so of a second.

Then it's Hulk vs Superman and Lobo.

Both Supes and Lobo hit hard enough to put Hulk down, but again - it's Supes flight and invisible-super-speed that gets the job done.

I firmly believe that if Superman had his thinking cap on, he could take both Hulk and Juggernaut by himself and that Lobo wouldn't be needed.

Uhhh i think Hulk goes down before Juggy. You call him a non-factor? Shame on you.

ZephroCarnelian
Hulk'd go down first.... if Supes was actually trying to hurt Juggy.

Which would be a foolish thing to do and he wouldn't waste his time.

He'd put him into orbit or deep within the earth within the first moment of the battle. Superman knows very well that his powers don't work against magic and so he'd dispose of Juggernaut first.

Then Hulk is toast after the next 5 - ten seconds.

smile

emraldguardian
Superman would ring em both out if he had too, and he prolly would cause lately he hase been using all of his abilities finally, so i mean i bet he could take them both on if he really wanted to or he could just hang out and do nothing if he wanted to and just laugh at them considering he can fly and they cant so they have noway of gettin to him.

ZephroCarnelian
Nah - Hulk could jump and get him from any height I think.

But if Superman's got his groove on, it won't matter - with his super-reaction times and his speed, he could quite easily dodge all day long without even appearing to move.

legacy92
OK soo supes n lobo got this in the bags wit the powers aloud ok change of rules gain
ok now that we know supes wins ths factor kause of supers speed in flite but now supes not aloud to use anythin but strenth kause jus too make thingys fair but lobo has his weapon accesesthis is a endless battle field with NO RING OUT jus KILL and jugg finaly knows how to use his gem JUS TO SPICE THINGS up ... dont get me wrong im not 1 sided jus tryin to spice thingys up soo now how does this turn outt

ZephroCarnelian
If Superman can't use anything but his strength and no ringouts are allowed, then Hulk and Jugs win.

legacy92
oh icc

legacy92
anywon else hav any coments with da new rules ?

Wickerman
OK soo supes n lobo got this in the bags wit the powers aloud ok change of rules gain
ok now that we know supes wins ths factor kause of supers speed in flite but now supes not aloud to use anythin but strenth kause jus too make thingys fair but lobo has his weapon accesesthis is a endless battle field with NO RING OUT jus KILL and jugg finaly knows how to use his gem JUS TO SPICE THINGS up ... dont get me wrong im not 1 sided jus tryin to spice thingys up soo now how does this turn outt

That's really not very fair to take away his powers like that erm
As i recall Lobo's chains were powerful enough to seriously hurt gods....if i remember correctly, then that would be interesting...
As for Juggs being able to use the Gem to its full potential.....do you have ANY idea what that would mean? The full power of Cytorrak? I don't even wanna see that....it'd be gruesome sad

~wickerman~

Juntai
Lobo and Superman,

legacy92
ok
giv SUPES HIS POWERS BAK BUT JUGGS KAN STILL USE THE THINGY lobo gots his chains and HULK IS AS MAD AS XTREME LOL YEA

Wickerman
ok
giv SUPES HIS POWERS BAK BUT JUGGS KAN STILL USE THE THINGY lobo gots his chains and HULK IS AS MAD AS XTREME LOL YEA

Let me say just this. A simple fragment. A nonsensical itsy bitsy piece of Cytorrak's power is in that gem. Think about a zit on your forehead. That zit is about as much as the power Cytorrak has invested in the gem. Now imagine the zit fighting another zit. (that's like Juggs fighting Supes). Now imagine the zit turns into YOU. and you're fighting a zit. What do you think?

~wickerman~

legacy92
ummm kan u break that down for me .... i dont get it

Sparkz
You all realise that both the Hulk and Juggernaught can lift 100 tons. And the Hulk just keeps getting stronger. As for Heat vision and all these other powers, heat vision makes hulk mad he gets stronger his powers increase, his healing factor constantly restores him. Juggernaught, well he has a bloody force feild, oh yeah I forgot to mention, an impentrable force feild.. So both of them have more than just basic brute strength abilties. Not to mention all you superman fanboys seem to think superman can lift more than 100 tons. I doubt it.
Oh and juggernaught is pretty smart and both hulk and juggernaught are great hand to hand fighters.
And what makes you think superman and Lobo could punch Hulk or Juggernaught into the sun. They can take their punches. Thats like saying because Im realy strong I could punch that todler over there, and seeing as i can do that I can also punch this guy with my same attributes over with 1 punch. and if superman tried to fly hulk to the sun, i think hulk pounding on him would slow supes down and hurt him enuff to drop old hulky. So think about it the only way supes or lobo could punch either of em into orbit is if they were just walking dwn the street not ready for a fight, if they were standing there ground. Oh and if we are talking about professor hulk you can kiss you "greater thinking abilty" strategy good by, after all how could they beat Green hulks power, Grey hulks fighting smarts, and the intelligence of bruce banner??

Wickerman
ummm kan u break that down for me .... i dont get it

The gem of Cytorrak is powered by Cytorrak. Let me put it this way. Current Juggernaut is using i'd say 2% of the potential power he could have. If you gave him the full potential....like i said....it'd be gruesome.....

~wickerman~

legacy92
ok same thingy but supes jus GOT SUPER POWERD FROM thE SUN AND GODLY now woo wins ?

Juntai
this thread got whack

Wickerman
ok same thingy but supes jus GOT SUPER POWERD FROM thE SUN AND GODLY now woo wins ?

laughing dude....if you want battles like this, watch DBZ. I mean, sure, a few changes and derivations in the battle, sure, but come on. Why don't you just make a new thread with characters that already have these levels of power?

wait......actually don't shifty

~wickerman~

Sparkz
You all realise that both the Hulk and Juggernaught can lift 100 tons. And the Hulk just keeps getting stronger. As for Heat vision and all these other powers, heat vision makes hulk mad he gets stronger his powers increase, his healing factor constantly restores him. Juggernaught, well he has a bloody force feild, oh yeah I forgot to mention, an impentrable force feild.. So both of them have more than just basic brute strength abilties. Not to mention all you superman fanboys seem to think superman can lift more than 100 tons. I doubt it.
Oh and juggernaught is pretty smart and both hulk and juggernaught are great hand to hand fighters.
And what makes you think superman and Lobo could punch Hulk or Juggernaught into the sun. They can take their punches. Thats like saying because Im realy strong I could punch that todler over there, and seeing as i can do that I can also punch this guy with my same attributes over with 1 punch. and if superman tried to fly hulk to the sun, i think hulk pounding on him would slow supes down and hurt him enuff to drop old hulky. So think about it the only way supes or lobo could punch either of em into orbit is if they were just walking dwn the street not ready for a fight, if they were standing there ground. Oh and if we are talking about professor hulk you can kiss you "greater thinking abilty" strategy good by, after all how could they beat Green hulks power, Grey hulks fighting smarts, and the intelligence of bruce banner??

Draco69
I stopped reading your post after you said Juggernaut was "pretty smart"....erm

Wickerman
Originally posted by Sparkz

1. Heat vision doesn't just make Hulk angry. heat Vision is something that is strong enough to deflect the Omega Beams, which disintegrate anything. It's concussive force at the heat of the sun. Seeing as how i've seen hulk get knocked out by lightning, i wouldn't be surprised if a heat vision at full power would put him down. But i didn't want to make it look too bad for him.

2. Juggernaut does indeed have a very powerful force field. That's what he's best known for. His durability, not his strength. Not saying he's not strong, it's just not what he's best known for. If you would've read the thread cautiously and unbiased, you would've noticed we conceeded on this point a long time ago.

3. You don't think Superman can lift 100 tons? laughing wow.....that's cool. He can pull the Earth out of orbit, but can't lift 100 tons laughing out loud Yep...that kinda blew your argument out of the water right there.

4. I never said punch them into the sun. I said neutralize one of them, then deal with the other. THROWING one in the sun is the easy way out. Superman can also very well just use the heat vision to create a bigass crater that juggs fals into. Need i remind you it took him around 50 years to get out of a mountain? That can be done...again.

5. Just walking down the street not bracing themselves eh? I guess you've never heard of speedblitzing before hmmm?

6. Yeah, if professor hulk is being used, they're soooo screwed. Are you insane? Prof. Hulk's the weakest version of Hulk. Besides, Superman's already beaten Prof. Hulk.

try to leave the love for characters at home and think logically. And seeing as how we're the ones using logic instead of spouting out nonsensical drivvle, please look in the mirror before calling us fanboys. Thank you.

~wickerman~

Juntai

And you realise right.. that Supes has previously downed both of them, Juggernught was shaking the Daily Planet and all of a sudden he was he was stumbling, woozy and had his helmet smashed in and turned to see Superman? And Hulk versus "I'm going to end this now" Superman? lol. He's far too fast and strong for either of them. Someone on here posted a comic of Spidey using his superspeed to dodge around and clobber Hulk. And neither of them have anything that can hurt lobo, and if he actually manages to bleed, suddenly there's an army of lobos.

Wynndar
Um...Superman can lift way over 100 tons...exponentially more. He's the strongest one in this thread until the Hulk gets mad enough. I'm not a Jug fanboy so I consider all his appearances; even "classic" juggy had his defeats and was routinely defeated. Nonetheless, Hulk and Jugs take dumps bigger than Lobo and Superman. I think Hulk and Jugs are simply depicted as bigger, tougher, more physically imposing guys than Lobo and Supes. Superman's only hope against Jugs is to use the environment and Jugs lack of flying ability against him. But eventually he is goingt o be in trouble. Hulk would rip Lobo's little arms off and punt his cursing torso into the ocean then join Jugs in taking care of Supes. By the time Lobo grows back his limbs and gets back to the scene Superman will be KO'd and Lobo's next destination will be somewhere in orbit.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Wynndar
Um...Superman can lift way over 100 tons...exponentially more. He's the strongest one in this thread until the Hulk gets mad enough. I'm not a Jug fanboy so I consider all his appearances; even "classic" juggy had his defeats and was routinely defeated. Nonetheless, Hulk and Jugs take dumps bigger than Lobo and Superman. I think Hulk and Jugs are simply depicted as bigger, tougher, more physically imposing guys than Lobo and Supes. Superman's only hope against Jugs is to use the environment and Jugs lack of flying ability against him. But eventually he is goingt o be in trouble. Hulk would rip Lobo's little arms off and punt his cursing torso into the ocean then join Jugs in taking care of Supes. By the time Lobo grows back his limbs and gets back to the scene Superman will be KO'd and Lobo's next destination will be somewhere in orbit.

Why do you ignore Speedblitzing??? erm You yourself say Superman is the strongest one in the thread until Hulk gets mad enough. What's stopping him from speedblitzing Hulk into orbit and in the meanwhile 2vs. 1 against Juggs? Or the same the other way around? erm

~wickerman~

Wickerman
And you realise right.. that Supes has previously downed both of them, Juggernught was shaking the Daily Planet and all of a sudden he was he was stumbling, woozy and had his helmet smashed in and turned to see Superman? And Hulk versus "I'm going to end this now" Superman? lol. He's far too fast and strong for either of them. Someone on here posted a comic of Spidey using his superspeed to dodge around and clobber Hulk. And neither of them have anything that can hurt lobo, and if he actually manages to bleed, suddenly there's an army of lobos.

Someone needs to tell me more about Lobo's chains, since i'm not a huge fan. But i do know his bike goes at light speed. And i also know his chains are incredibly potent.

ps: in hulk's defense, Spiderman was jumping around Hulk until Hulk got p1ssed and just caught peter in motion and smacked him around.

~wickerman~

Sparkz
I didnt say superman couldnt lift 100 tons, i said he couldnt lift over 100 tons, and I know hes moved planets but this is all about this famouse pre crisis superman that every1 seems to use in these fights which I think is lame. And prof hulk isnt the weakest hulk he has the abiltise of every hulk and banner, yeah thats weak ^o) and its been stated that juggernaught is quite smart he probaly cant out think them but its not like he is stupid. and now that you mention it no i havent learned of speedblitzing.
Oh and can some1 actuly state how much superman can lift, just a basic superman please no pre crisis crap or any other power ups he has had over the years.
And marvel DC crossovers mean nothing, they either end in stalemates or ridiculouse ways of beating the foe.

Wynndar
Speed blitzing is over rated. It would have no effect on Juggernaut and the Hulk would be just as succeptable to a speed blitz as any DC strong type. Im not going to argue about the speed blitz...its used way too much in any Marvel vs DC thread. I was just exploring the Lobo Hulk, Jugs Supes match up though. Maybe the DC guys would have better chances if I switch it up.

Juntai
I didnt say superman couldnt lift 100 tons, i said he couldnt lift over 100 tons, and I know hes moved planets but this is all about this famouse pre crisis superman that every1 seems to use in these fights which I think is lame. And prof hulk isnt the weakest hulk he has the abiltise of every hulk and banner, yeah thats weak ^o) and its been stated that juggernaught is quite smart he probaly cant out think them but its not like he is stupid. and now that you mention it no i havent learned of speedblitzing.
Oh and can some1 actuly state how much superman can lift, just a basic superman please no pre crisis crap or any other power ups he has had over the years.
And marvel DC crossovers mean nothing, they either end in stalemates or ridiculouse ways of beating the foe. Current Superman can do plantary moving feats, let alone pre-crisis.

Juntai
Speed blitzing is over rated. It would have no effect on Juggernaut and the Hulk would be just as succeptable to a speed blitz as any DC strong type. Im not going to argue about the speed blitz...its used way too much in any Marvel vs DC thread. I was just exploring the Lobo Hulk, Jugs Supes match up though. Maybe the DC guys would have better chances if I switch it up. How could either of them even hit Superman? Neither of them move near the level. We're talking faster than light versus faster than cars, what do you think?

olympian
"sadly either lobo or supes could do it alone."

No. They couldnt. neither could Hulk or cain fight the other two alone.

"i hate hulk/jugg fanboys, if hulk was sooo STRONG and he was sooo INVINCIBLE he'd be undefeated....but hes not. He's been Ko'ed by BB's scream, and Supes or Lobo hits a helluva lot harder than that."

Your comparing a punch of any of those two to BB scream? A Whisper ko Hulk and Glads. No way man.

"Juggernaut is a non-factor - he'll be ring-out'ed in the first tenth or so of a second."

Considering hes the one with the best durability of the thread. No. Not likely.

"Out of a second" ?..........no comment.

"You all realise that both the Hulk and Juggernaught can lift 100 tons"

All four are rougly in the same class of strenght.

"And you realise right.. that Supes has previously downed both of them"

And wasent he down by Hulk as well? If you count fan vote or shitty crossovers he got down by Venom too. Someone who Hulk and Cain defeated.

"He's far too fast and strong for either of them."

"too strong"? No hes not.

"even "classic" juggy had his defeats and was routinely defeated"

Any of these have defeats. With the exception that classic Jugernaut was never "routinely" defeated.

Sparkz
so how much can superman lift, now im just quite intrested.

Wynndar
I think Superman can lift 250 million tons...But the writers dont consistently demonstrate this.

Wickerman
And marvel DC crossovers mean nothing, they either end in stalemates or ridiculouse ways of beating the foe.

laughing Superman can;t lift over 100 tons????Listen dude....pre-crisis Superman was the one sneezing Galaxies away. Current Superman is the one pulling planets around and such.
Prof. Hulk starts at about 100 tons class, and can't reach the same power as Savage Hulk, due to Banner being in control. I thought you as a fan would know this. He's also a lot more vulnerable than Savage Hulk.

Cain Marko being quite smart? laughing yeah....sure...keep saying that to yourself wink

If you haven't learned of speedblitzing, look it up. Or at least read the whole thread.....and read carefully.
No....no one can stat how much he can lift, because Superman has no upper limits. This is current, not pre crisis.

DC crossovers may mean nothing, but i was just stating the outcome of that fight because you seemed so sure about Prof. Hulk being so strong and smart laughing out loud .....and Superman took him out with one single punch

~wickerman~

Sparkz
so superman has writers who think hmmm today im going to make superman lift the solar system thats just unfair.

Juntai
so how much can superman lift, now im just quite intrested. According to DC's Tabletop Roleplaying games, without effort he can lift 25 trillion tons, and if he performs a feat it has the possibility leaps into the 1000's of trillions. Superman's strength has no known limit to put it simply. He can move planets. Lets leave it there.

Wickerman
Originally posted by olympian
All four are in the same class of strenght.

Classic juggernaut is at a constant 100 tons (or slightly above) range. SUpes and Hulk have incalculable strength. Other than that, i like yourpost wink

~wickerman~

Wickerman
so superman has writers who think hmmm today im going to make superman lift the solar system thats just unfair.

He's Superman. That's what he is. I can say the same about Hulk erm

~wickerman~

olympian
He has strenght below planetary level.

"He's Superman. That's what he is. I can say the same about Hulk "

Right on. If a writter wants someone of the top to do crazy things, then hell do crazy things.

Sparkz
I'm not sayin juggs is a genius but hes not stupid enough to let supes and lobo double team him or the hulk is he. And after reading this book about the hulk and all his abilties it was stated that prof hulk has all the abilties of them, prob cnt get to the same level as savage hulk cause he has more rationing and dnt get as pissed off as easy. And ok im about to use a crossover as crap as they are but superman and thor have gone toe to toe b4 and thor cnt move planets so is this another stupid crossover or did superman loose power again.

Wynndar
According to DC's Tabletop Roleplaying games, without effort he can lift 25 trillion tons, and if he performs a feat it has the possibility leaps into the 1000's of trillions. Superman's strength has no known limit to put it simply. He can move planets. Lets leave it there.

HAHAHAHAHA

Sparkz
oh i thought superman had a limit. so how can he be beaten then, its not like hes the hulk who has to wait to get angry to get stronger.

jgiant
According to DC's Tabletop Roleplaying games, without effort he can lift 25 trillion tons, and if he performs a feat it has the possibility leaps into the 1000's of trillions. Superman's strength has no known limit to put it simply. He can move planets. Lets leave it there.
this post crisis right...

olympian
"According to DC's Tabletop Roleplaying games, without effort he can lift 25 trillion tons, and if he performs a feat it has the possibility leaps into the 1000's of trillions. Superman's strength has no known limit to put it simply. He can move planets. Lets leave it there"

no expression

shifty

laughing

Wickerman
I'm not sayin juggs is a genius but hes not stupid enough to let supes and lobo double team him or the hulk is he. And after reading this book about the hulk and all his abilties it was stated that prof hulk has all the abilties of them, prob cnt get to the same level as savage hulk cause he has more rationing and dnt get as pissed off as easy. And ok im about to use a crossover as crap as they are but superman and thor have gone toe to toe b4 and thor cnt move planets so is this another stupid crossover or did superman loose power again.

Thor has never tried to move planets. He's about the same as BRB in power. And i'm sure BRB can move planets if he tries real hard. But that's beyond the point.
And in case you forgot, since you wanna use that crossover:
Thor has fought a VERY ANGRY Hulk without Mjolnir which increases his strength. it was a stalemate.
Thor fought Superman WITH Mjolnir. Superman was winning. See how easy it is ? big grin

And juggs may not be a moron....but even if he were a tactical genius, you don't get THE TIME to react to speedblitzing. Superman can go at almost light speed. So can Lobo.How can he react to that huh?

~wickerman~

Wickerman
oh i thought superman had a limit. so how can he be beaten then, its not like hes the hulk who has to wait to get angry to get stronger.

he CAN be killed. And not just by using Kryptonite. Like Hulk, there's only so much he can take. They both have limits. He CAN be beaten. But he's on par with Hulk when it comes to physical attributes, AND he has more tricks up his sleeve

~wickerman~

Sparkz
ok some just tell me what speedblitzong is. and as i said crossovers are crap, i regret using it as an example now lol realy sucks.

Wynndar
Trying to define Superman's strength is pointless. Its just his character, he's always been depicted as having some arbitrarily incalculable strength level. The same goes for Hulk or Juggernaut. Lobo...no, he is clearly weaker than all three. Superman lifting 100 trillion tons? Well Hulk has limitless strength in Marvel but any writer that has him lifting 100 trillion tons would be fired because the idea is silly. At "physically" lifting 100 trillion tons u start to get in trouble with science which Marvel has an affinity for. But an effortless 100 trillion ton punch would have clearly launched a 600lb Doomsday into space and leveled the surrounding landscape too if Superman's writers had wanted.

Wickerman
ok some just tell me what speedblitzong is. and as i said crossovers are crap, i regret using it as an example now lol realy sucks.

laughing out loud i knew you'd regret having used that as an example. well the dials in my world go up to 11 evil face

~wickerman~

Sparkz
yeah well at least with hulk its the madder he gets the stronger he gets, superman just decieds when he wants to be realy strong. which is what confuses me.

Wickerman
Trying to define Superman's strength is pointless. Its just his character, he's always been depicted as having some arbitrarily incalculable strength level. The same goes for Hulk or Juggernaut. Lobo...no, he is clearly weaker than all three. Superman lifting 100 trillion tons? Well Hulk has limitless strength in Marvel but any writer that has him lifting 100 trillion tons would be fired because the idea is silly. At "physically" lifting 100 trillion tons u start to get in trouble with science which Marvel has an affinity for. But an effortless 100 trillion ton punch would have clearly launched a 600lb Doomsday into space and leveled the surrounding landscape too if Superman's writers had wanted.

I know. It's the way SUperman and Hulk simply are. Incalculable strength levels. As for Juggernaut....where the hell's this "unlimited strength" coming from? I keep asking for like 5 pages lol. He's at a relatively constant 100 ton range. If he had incalculable strength like the two, he wouldn't have taken 50 years to crawl out of a mountain laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Sparkz
laughing out loud i knew you'd regret having used that as an example. well the dials in my world go up to 11 evil face

~wickerman~
lol i siad i would regret it in the post itself

Sparkz
Juggernaught dsnt have unlimited strength. he has a cool looking helmet

Wickerman
yeah well at least with hulk its the madder he gets the stronger he gets, superman just decieds when he wants to be realy strong. which is what confuses me.

Common misconception. He doesn't decide how strong he'll be. He decides how much of his already existing strength he's gonna use. In case you didn't know, Superman is the guy that would rather die than kill. He doesn't believe in killing unless it's to defend the planet, or the people closest to him. For Christ's sake, he gave up protecting his family to make sure Doomsday, his worst enemy isn't killed. The guy doesn't usually use full strength or he'd kill every bad guy. Thats why he's SUperman.....cause he has principles. He's a real role model. Seriously.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Juggernaught dsnt have unlimited strength. he has a cool looking helmet

shifty riiiiiiight......... shifty

~wickerman~

Sparkz
well i know that, its just that it would be nice to see superman pushed to his limits so to speak so you could measure how far his strength would go. Well that and im very slow

Sparkz
shifty riiiiiiight......... shifty

~wickerman~
What he does well i think it looks cool.
Anyway I wish England got a decent amount of DC, get practily nothing except marvel over here, which would realy help me if I new the basic consistancy of his strength, either that or I will have to go by the cartoon, I'll do it I'M A MAN ON THE EDGE

Wickerman
well i know that, its just that it would be nice to see superman pushed to his limits so to speak so you could measure how far his strength would go. Well that and im very slow

Don't say you're slow man. It's just that you need to sit back and make unbiased opinions on the characters and the battle.

That's the point. Just like Hulk, he doesn't really have strength limits AFAIK.

~wickerman~

Sparkz
Don't say you're slow man. It's just that you need to sit back and make unbiased opinions on the characters and the battle.

That's the point. Just like Hulk, he doesn't really have strength limits AFAIK.

~wickerman~
I'm not realy being biased its more of taking the knoledge I have of Hulk and Juggy and pitting it against my limited knoledge of superman and Lobo.

legacy92
soo the order
1st superman
2nd jugg with gem
3rd hulk
4th lobo
or is it hulk 2nd den jugg ?

legacy92
soo any1 else ?

Sparkz
soo any1 else ?
any1 eles what?

King KAM
man i told everyone the Result, Superman OR Lobo, would crush the Hulk swiftly and then remove Juggernaut from the field of battle, as much as we bash Superman the man has theoretically a 200,000ton punch, and that is one hell of a punch. Lobo cant Equal that but he can sure as hell come close enough with a 100,000ton to maybe 150,000ton punch..... Juggs can weather the storm but he is surviving on his thick skin alone, bult for our buddy Hulk if he thinks Tittanus rocked him, then he is in for one HELL of shock.

johnv89
Well if you gave the result it must be right whistle

juggernaut66666
stupid jerk dc fans superman cant even take out doomsday lobo lost against even wolvorine both hulk and juggs can take them alone

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>