Shaman X-Man vs Psi-Lord vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Shaman X-Man (Nate Grey)

VS

Psi-Lord (Franklin Richards)

VS

Onslaught

The 3 Most powerful psionics ever in Marvel, who wins?

leonheartmm
onslaught ofcourse, followed by psi lord, then shaman nate.

Xplosive
Franklin Richards (also as Psi-Lord) with ease.

demigawd
Onslaught = Psi-Lord + Shaman X-man + Magneto + Xavier.

That's like asking, "Who's stronger, you or your right arm?"

Wynndar
not necessarily...thats assuming its Onslaught while he's captured those guys. Maybe this thread is refering to Onslaught under his own power.

Wickerman
Originally posted by demigawd

That's like asking, "Who's stronger, you or your right arm?"

How did you get Nate Grey in there as well? Isn't Onslaught - Xavier + Magneto + child Franklin Richards ???????

~wickerman~

demigawd
No, he also kidnapped Nate Grey. Remember, Nate was trying to encourage Franklin to be strong and hang in there while they were stuck in Onslaught together.

Xplosive

Hm, no, he never mastered FR powers. If he would, than Onslaught would be one of the most powerful beings in the whole MU. Such as Celestail wouldn't be match for him.

demigawd
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hm, no, he never mastered FR powers. If he would, than Onslaught would be one of the most powerful beings in the whole MU. Such as Celestail wouldn't be match for him.

Onslaught had them for, like, 10 seconds before the storyline came to an end, and that was long enough for him to create a second sun. The way I figure, if we're going by "average" levels, then Frankin's average is a 5-year-old human, and Psi-Lord isn't that powerful. If we're going by "max" or "potential" levels, then Onslaught has all of Franklin's powers, all of Nate's powers, and far more. And given the ruthless and ingenious consciousness driving it, I'd say that Onslaught, given a couple of days, would be far more effective with their powers than they would.

Xplosive
would be far more effective with their powers than they would.

Probably. Onslaught would be then threat to whole MU. He could go on almost anyone. Then he would crush Galactus.

demigawd
Originally posted by Xplosive
Probably. Onslaught would be then threat to whole MU. He could go on almost anyone. Then he would crush Galactus.

Well, yes. I think he would. That's why I usually side with Onslaught against "fully powered Galactus" threads. Because if you're going to fully power Galactus, you may as well also "fully power" Onslaught.

Nataku8188
Onslaught was a tough sonofoabitch in MvC... he was about as tough as Shao Kahn in MK2 on the hardest difficulty.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Onslaught was a tough sonofoabitch in MvC... he was about as tough as Shao Kahn in MK2 on the hardest difficulty.

yes

MK2 ........the good times.....Man.....i would only play Rayden or Sub-zero......the good ol' days of 2d cry

~wickerman~

wannabe
And Onslaught was DEFINITLY MORE than just the sum of it's components...Xavier at max + Magneto at max + an additional some ALONE is already awinspiring!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.