Ghost Rider Wolverine and Colossus vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

gladiator69
Ghost Rider Wolverine and Colossus of course but juggy can take them on each one of them at a time. juggy is stronger than colossus but i still think colossus is cooler. out of all of them wolverine has the best fighting skill if wolverine had juggys strength then he would be one of the best guys ever. when it comes to fighting hand to hand he already is

johnv89
Juggernaut of course! NO telepath, NO chance.

Sentry
Originally posted by johnv89
Juggernaut of course! NO telepath, NO chance.

If Colossus can hold Juggs for a few seconds, the penance stare will probably mess Juggs up.

golem370
He tried to hold Juggs before and got thrown not to forget his Force Field to.

Sentry
Originally posted by golem370
He tried to hold Juggs before and got thrown not to forget his Force Field to.

Your right. Juggs crushes them. Ghost Rider has the best weapon against him here in this thread. But the drawback is Ghost Rider will have to look into the eyes of Marko point blank for it to take affect. Wolverine dies, Colossus gets KO'd, and Ghost Rider gets KO'd.

golem370
I am not sure if this could happen but what if Ghost Riders stare gets reflected back at himself because of Juggs Force Field

Sentry
Originally posted by golem370
I am not sure if this could happen but what if Ghost Riders stare gets reflected back at himself because of Juggs Force Field

I don't know. It did repel the Mjolnir with ease. It's possible.

Metalmanx
Gah. I'm getting tired of these mismatches.

Juggnernaut. Easily. Very easily.

Poor Colossus...

King KAM
The Pennace stare wont do too much on juggs, he hasnt killed anybody, he just hurts alot.And if he has killed someone, they deserved it.

golem370
OK how about I take out Wolverine and add Wonderman

Sentry
Originally posted by King KAM
The Pennace stare wont do too much on juggs, he hasnt killed anybody, he just hurts alot.And if he has killed someone, they deserved it. He has done bad things to people in the past. That emotional anguish his victims have felt, even if they weren't dead. The penance stare releases all the emotional negative energy released by anyone he has wronged throughout his lifetime. The penance stare will damn near affect anyone.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sentry
He has done bad things to people in the past. That emotional anguish his victims have felt, even if they weren't dead. The penance stare releases all the emotional negative energy released by anyone he has wronged throughout his lifetime. The penance stare will damn near affect anyone. , ok so they stare at him, then what??? nothing. I feel sorry for everyone except Wolverine, since he will be the only one who survives.

xmarksthespot
Three unrelated characters vs Juggs. Three unrelated characters vs Thanos. Three unrelated characters vs three unrelated characters. Three unrelated characters vs two unrelated characters.
Am I sensing a pattern with these threads. shifty
Is someone playing whoever can make the most threads wins? Because ALEMASTER already won that one.

Wolverine dies and the other two are knocked out.

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Three unrelated characters vs Juggs. Three unrelated characters vs Thanos. Three unrelated characters vs three unrelated characters. Three unrelated characters vs two unrelated characters.
Am I sensing a pattern with these threads. shifty
Is someone playing whoever can make the most threads wins? Because ALEMASTER already won that one.

Wolverine dies and the other two are knocked out. yeah me too,
and wolverine lives, if the wrecker smacks him with a crowbar like hes a fly, than he can take a few from Juggs.

Metalmanx

Wrecker<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Juggernaut.

Not a very good comparison at all, my friend.

Metalmanx
Actually, I need like, 50 pages more of "<" these.

Just to be close to statistically correct.

Tassadar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.