Pink's Animated Names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PinkDi@monds
Hi, people. If anyone wants an animated name made, (like glitter names but without the glitter) just ask. I'm making them on a website, not on any fancy programme so I don't really need to recieve comliments, since it isn't really my work. Also, if you want, gimma a discrition of yourself, like hair colour, skin colour and fave colours and what your style is, and I can make you a Doll. Sorry, but the Dollz are only for girls, that's all the web-page supplies.

eg. of name:

PinkDi@monds
eg of Dollz:

PinkDi@monds
ok some of them are blurred a bit but never mindio

PinkDi@monds
A name for Jioni Nuru

PinkDi@monds
Falling out girl:

armandovalles
yo can u make one for me? thanx

PinkDi@monds
sure, any particular colour?

PinkDi@monds
heres one for now, if you don't like it, I don't mind

PinkDi@monds
One to match your Status:

armandovalles
those are really nice man thanx.

PinkDi@monds
any time. Any more, anyone?

PinkDi@monds
lilmisskitten

PinkDi@monds
a name

Syren
Could I get one?

I need one that says 'Infamous' with 5 dolls, if you can do it... two with red/brown hair, one with dark purple hair and two with normal brown hair. All the dolls are white skinned, one red head wearing black/red and the other red head wearing white, the purple haired one wearing black/purple, one brunette wearing blue and the other brunette wearing green.

I know it's a lot but it would be awesome if you could yes

PinkDi@monds
okay, I might be able to get purple. If not, is black okay?

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Syren
Could I get one?

I need one that says 'Infamous' with 5 dolls, if you can do it... two with red/brown hair, one with dark purple hair and two with normal brown hair. All the dolls are white skinned, one red head wearing black/red and the other red head wearing white, the purple haired one wearing black/purple, one brunette wearing blue and the other brunette wearing green.

I know it's a lot but it would be awesome if you could yes if some of the people aren't what you're looking for, or you want the Infamous in a diff colour etc, just say. I don't mind, and I have the time. Here you go:

Jioni_Nuru
EY, can I have one?! I kno u already made me one. But can ya make me another one to fit my eminem siggy plz.?

Syren
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
if some of the people aren't what you're looking for, or you want the Infamous in a diff colour etc, just say. I don't mind, and I have the time. Here you go:

Excellent!! Thanks so much, it's perfect big grin

Clovie
eek! bag

armandovalles
yo can u do one saying "King Hyperion" in red and yellow colors? thanx

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Jioni_Nuru
EY, can I have one?! I kno u already made me one. But can ya make me another one to fit my eminem siggy plz.? just a name, or what? Originally posted by armandovalles
yo can u do one saying "King Hyperion" in red and yellow colors? thanx sureOriginally posted by Syren
Excellent!! Thanks so much, it's perfect big grin glad you like it
Originally posted by Clovie
eek! bag lol laughing

PinkDi@monds
KingH:

PinkDi@monds
Jioni

PinkDi@monds

PinkDi@monds

PinkDi@monds
or this white number

armandovalles
can u do just two more for me? thanx alot this is the last ones im gonna ask for for a long time.

"Drax the Destroyer" in green and purple

"The Fallen One" in white with bright Blue Flames.

Thanx again Pink.

PinkDi@monds
no prob. Making them now happy

PinkDi@monds

PinkDi@monds
ignore that lol

*sticks out hands* head? Head? Where'd you go...(I left it unscrewed, AGAIN)

PinkDi@monds
Drax:

PinkDi@monds
Fallen One:

PinkDi@monds
^ that works, just click on it

PinkDi@monds
I can also make glitter names but the glitter will not move for some bizzare reason

PinkDi@monds
for instance:

PinkDi@monds
and

PinkDi@monds

PinkDi@monds
Colour choices:

PinkDi@monds
oh and you can have ruby instead of red if you want. Only i dont think it'll move...wait and see.....

ladygrim
smile kewl

PinkDi@monds
thankies. I feel like making one so prepare yourself for a red glitter name happy

PinkDi@monds
heehee its crap happy I just made it for fun so you dont have to do anything with it btw

Darth_Rankkor
Could you share the URL of that site?

armandovalles
yo Pink can u make a "Genis" one out of bright blue glitter? thanx uve been a great help.

mygosssh
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds

hi......could u plsss... make me 1 like this.....

name: Bhudz
Helldust

and a glitter name too....plsss...
name: Claire
blue glitter name plsss..

thank you so much.....

chinita_08
Ei pink! dont forget my glittered pink name (Leysel is my name) hope you'd do that.... thanks!

Twyla
Originally posted by chinita_08
Ei pink! dont forget my glittered pink name (Leysel is my name) hope you'd do that.... thanks!

I had some time to spare...

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/9360/leysel3uu.gif

older_than_13
Could I have:
1.) a doll (brown haired with wavy locks) leaning beside the name TONI in glitters of bright pink & red & light      blue
2.) 6 dolls with names Pearl, Hannah, Toni, Alexa, Angeli, Carla and under them an ANIMATED word that says      "We'll rock your world!"
3.) 2 dolls with Zyra & Toni for their names with caption below
     Friends for Keeps Forever

Thanks...

sydney2525
I would like a name that says Graphix For All the same way you have the one that says Pink Diamonds. Also for dolls I want one. I am tall, have blue eyes, brown hair (light),No bangs, love the color blue, and am Caucasian. Thank you. laughing cool

Diamond~Kisses
guys, im so sorry. I'm unreliable, so here are the sites: www.thedollpalace.com and www.flamingtext.com

sydney2525
Plz make e one that says Syd Luvz Albert in blue letters.

starwars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.