War of the Immortals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Thor (classic)

VS

Hercules (current)

VS

Apocalypse (well written, 616)

VS

Lobo

Who wins?

BobbyD
My money is on Thor or Lobo. Apoc is a deep sleeper here if he can come up with something to counter both of them. Herc is too one dimensional, IMO.

Wickerman
Is this just a slugfest or an all-out all-powers fight?

~wickerman~

armandovalles
a slugfest

Wickerman
Originally posted by armandovalles
a slugfest

Thor with or without Mjolnir? Herc as half-god or full god? Apocalypse normal size?

~wickerman~

armandovalles
Thor has mjolnir, Herc is his current version from his recent limited series, Apocalypse can grow up to 60 feet, Lobo has his motorcycle and chains and stuff annd Herc has his mace.

Wickerman
Thor has mjolnir, Herc is his current version from his recent limited series, Apocalypse can grow up to 60 feet, Lobo has his motorcycle and chains and stuff annd Herc has his mace.

i REALLY don't see Apoc as a factor.....Lobo's chains can hurt gods....they can hurt him. However, unless Lobo's on his bike, if he's his usual kick-ass bastard, he COULD potentially get punked pretty nastily. I'm thinking Thor with Mjolnir could do what Supes almost did. Uppercut Lobo straight out of the Orbit....i seem to recall Lobo even commenting on that.

I'm too tired to go further than these speculations, sorry sad

~wickerman~

Xplosive

Well written Apocalypse, well then you can easily increase his height.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well written Apocalypse, well then you can easily increase his height.

roll eyes (sarcastic) this......was inevitable.....sure....while you're at it, make Herc immortal, and make Thor King Thor mkay?

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.