Aragon vs. Link (Swords ONLY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Aragon takes his mighty blade in hand and rides off into the sunset.
Link takes the Master Sword and also rides off into the moonlight.
The two warriors meet in an open meadow with nothing around for miles. Their horses run off as they dismount and approach one another. Words are exchange between the two then they draw blades and prepares to fight. Who wins?

darth-yoda
aragon but i dont know much off links sword skils but i imagian aragon is more skilled than a small child

ESB-1138
17 year old Link is...well he still has the trainning of a small child since he was sealed away for 7 years

Spelljammer
Aragon duh! He's the fricking king! Link is nowhere in the league of The Fellowship of The Ring though he thinks he is. Legalos would kick his ass, and Aragon could ceartainly kick his ass.

Hoshi
link has trained with the sheikas , the strongest tribe of hyrule, when aragorn was having sword classes and killing some works link was killing huge dragons and evil kings.Links master sword should be able to cut aragorn swords easily.And links horse is a lot faster and has lot more stamina than aragorns ,since aragorns horse is just a regular one.And when he was sealed he acquired the exp and strengh necessary to take ganondorf, which is a lot more badass than aragorn

Dizzle
Link's strong points are in his wide variety of weapons... His swordplay in Wind Waker is fairly impressive, but Aragorn has both strength and reach advantages.

Going by the LOTR games... Link probly wins. But only cuz A: LOTR is mediocre and B: Counter is absolutely untouchable.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by Hoshi
link has trained with the sheikas , the strongest tribe of hyrule, when aragorn was having sword classes and killing some works link was killing huge dragons and evil kings.Links master sword should be able to cut aragorn swords easily.And links horse is a lot faster and has lot more stamina than aragorns ,since aragorns horse is just a regular one.And when he was sealed he acquired the exp and strengh necessary to take ganondorf, which is a lot more badass than aragorn
Swords only. No horses. And the Master Sword cuts throw so many swords in the Legend of Zelda. In fact I seen it cut through...no swords. Aragon is in his 80s and trained his entire life as a Ranger with the elves. Link has the trainning of a 10 year old boy. Link is defeated.

Hoshi
say one guy that aragorn defeated that is stronger than ganondorf which link defeated in the mangas only with his sword .Link may only have 10 years training, but in his blood remain the blood of other heros of time, he also has the triforce of courage which make him focus better in the fights.And if link use his spin attack on aragorn , even without magic he would crush him like an orc that aragorn usually defeats

ESB-1138
5 Nazguls. They would rape Ganondorf.
Fellowship of the Ring: Defeated 5 Nazguls and Lutz (Commander of the Isengard Army)
Two Towers: One of the few survivors at Helm's Deep (That started the fight) and that long fall
Return of the King: Battle of Minas Tirith, the Black Gate, and the Trials of the Army of the Dead

Hoshi
You mean 5 nazgul would defeat the king of the gerudos and the wielder of the triforce of power?I dont think so, ganondorf must be as tough as sauron.Ganondorf is a great swordmaster that trained to use his magic and sword style for more than 100000 years.
And link has defeated ganondorf many times,link didnt fight any war , but that wont make difference if the opponent is only one.

ESB-1138
100,000 years? One male is born every 100 years and he was sealed away most of the time so rethink that. Sauron would own Ganondorf badly. Hyrule is a weak kingdom with no strength behind it. Gondor is a mighty kingdom with a powerful army which Sauron defeated a lot of with just a few hits. Ganondorf wouldn't defeat the Witch-King or any Nazgul. Aragon has over 80 years of exp in field and battle. Link cannot and shall not defeat the King of Gondor.

Hoshi
a male gerudo is born in which ten thousands years, i wrote one extra 0 , i am sorry.Hyrule is a peacefull kingdom, that is why it looks like has no power in it, but in fact hyrule is protected by the three mighty gods from zelda.Ganondorf could make his entire castle levitate only because he used a small part of his power.He can survive even a light arrow if he is not distracted.Sauron was killed because someone cut his finger, ganondorf is still alive, the heros of time can only seal him for a while.Ganondrof could use his triforce of power and destroy sauron easily, he would just have to levitate and aim at saurons finger.

ESB-1138
The Ring of Power is Sauron. Sauron was not killed until Frodo tossed it into the fire of Mt. Doom. Sauron put his spirit into the ring and once it was cut from him it was as though his spirit left him. The goddesses protect Hyrule? From what? They flooded Hyrule...wow, that's saving it.
Ganondorf used the Triforce of Power because without it he was a pushover with adverage power. Why else would he search so hard for the Triforce. Because without it he's a little pussy with no strength. Sauron created the One Ring not for power but to control the Kings of Men. Sauron used his own strength to keep the Nazguls alive for hundreds of years. Link has no sword skill. If he had nothing but his sword he would be owned by every boss. Link never had any sword training. He just slashes away at the enemy which doesn't work against someone welled trained with a sword. The fact Link needs a Light Arrow to defeat Ganon shows he is a little whimp that could never defeat Aragon and you need to get that you little fanboy.

Hoshi
it is just someone not agree with the opnion of some guys and they calls everyone fanboys no . Ganondorf a pushouver?You gotta be kidding me.If sauron is so powerfull even without the ring why he got much weaker when he got the one ring of his body?Link trained with the sheikas, at least in the mangas.And ganondorf used his own power to make the entire reign of hyrule in a deep darkness , and he could hold this drakness forever.Ganondorf could dominate the mind of a dragon and create many kind of enemies using his own power.and link defeating him only using his sword proves that he is a true genius

ESB-1138
Too bad this is a Video Game Thread.
You are a little fanboy. Every thread with Link in it you bring up some bull**** that he would win. Fellowship vs. Link. Gandalf the White alone would own Link. Link and Dark Link vs. Sonic and Shadow. Sonic would run circles around Link and beat him down. Get over it. Link really used his sword to defeat them...let's look at a boss. Bongo Bongo. Had to hit its eye and hands with arrows. Morpha. Had to use the longshoot just to get to it. Volvaga. Had to use the Megaton Hammer. Without a piece of the Triforce Ganondorf is a little pussy that proves to be not threat even to the weak kingdom of Hyrule.
Sauron was never weakened. The eye was his spirit searching for the Ring to reform his body. His Spirit was as strong as ever in the fact the entire planet (Including the mighty elves) were afraid of Sauron says more then Ganondorf casting Hyrule into darkness. Sacred Realm the little pussy used the entire Triforce to turn into the Land of Darkness. Sauron's might alone casted Gondor into darkness.
Aragon battled in Helm's Deep, Minas Tirith, and the Black Gate. Killed countless Orcs and Uruk-hais. Aragon had 5 Nazguls flee from him. Aragon trained his entire life to be a Ranger. Link doesn't even have a few months of training. Link is owned. Get over it.

Dizzle
Originally posted by ESB-1138
You are a little fanboy. Every thread with Link in it you bring up some bull**** that he would win. Fellowship vs. Link. Gandalf the White alone would own Link. Link and Dark Link vs. Sonic and Shadow. Sonic would run circles around Link and beat him down. Get over it. Link really used his sword to defeat them...let's look at a boss. Bongo Bongo. Had to hit its eye and hands with arrows. Morpha. Had to use the longshoot just to get to it. Volvaga. Had to use the Megaton Hammer. Without a piece of the Triforce Ganondorf is a little pussy that proves to be not threat even to the weak kingdom of Hyrule.
Sauron was never weakened. The eye was his spirit searching for the Ring to reform his body. His Spirit was as strong as ever in the fact the entire planet (Including the mighty elves) were afraid of Sauron says more then Ganondorf casting Hyrule into darkness. Sacred Realm the little pussy used the entire Triforce to turn into the Land of Darkness. Sauron's might alone casted Gondor into darkness.
Aragon battled in Helm's Deep, Minas Tirith, and the Black Gate. Killed countless Orcs and Uruk-hais. Aragon had 5 Nazguls flee from him. Aragon trained his entire life to be a Ranger. Link doesn't even have a few months of training. Link is owned. Get over it.

He hates the Link he does...

Just with swords, Link loses, yes. But that's because Aragorn is bigger, stronger, and has better reach. Skill is a matter of the player.

Have you ever played Wind Waker? Link has plenty of sword skills. There's a little hidden bonus thing with 50+ enemies (they spawn gradually...) I took all of them with only my sword... I used it pretty constantly throughout the whole game. The only time I really didn't is during fights where other items are required to hurt the guy I'm fighting.

Link's boss fights are always against someone who simply can't be hurt with a sword, your point isn't a very good one. Did you see Aragorn fight anything even remotely as huge as Bongo Bongo with a sword? The point of the bosses in Zelda is more to figure out the correct way to beat them, as opposed to beating them with brute force. It says nothing about his sword skills....

Gandalf, beat Link? I'd go as far as to ask how, not counting the whole regeneration thing. His offensive magic wasn't all that impressive. Link has Nayru's Love to counter anyway. Various types of magic arrows, Giant Link, and OniLink are all plenty to take out Gandalf. Link, in general, just has some of the most powerful combinations of abilities in all gamedom. Invincibility is just realy really hard to get around. (for a lot of his fights, I said to win, he would have to disregard game mechanics to a certain degree... mostly involving using abilities in tandem with one another)

Oh, and if you wanna go by enemies, Link has killed thousands of meat enemies as well... Be they giant lizards, walking dead, giant armored guys, whatever.

Sauron would beat Ganondorf... But what the hell would Aragorn do against Sauron? Seriously. Oh, and Aragorn never beat 5 Nazgul, he simply scared them off with fire.

Hoshi
Originally posted by ESB-1138
why are you so desperate trying to say that link loses man,it is just a topic , i said my opnion and you said yours , why you are making this kind of senseless conversation.You said your opnion, i just tried to make you understand my point of view , i didnt disrespected you anytime in this topic.And what you said about ganondorf is abou 99% incorrect, the only thing you managed to know about him is his name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.