Blanka vs Beast in a Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two beasts fight it out

Hoshi
blanka win this one easily

golem370
How do you figure?

darth-yoda
from what iv leared because my strret fighter knowledge is very bad SF characters are so durable beast wouldnt get anywere no matter how agile beast is that wont help and i dont think beast is thunder proof is this x-men beast

golem370
This is a Fight no Powers. The Beast has the superhuman strength, agility, endurance, speed and dexterity. He is strong enough to lift (press) 2,000 pounds. His legs are powerful enough to enable him to leap 14 feet high in a standing high jump, and 22 feet in a standing broad jump. He is able to crawl up brick walls by wedging his fingers and toes into the smallest cracks and applying a vise-like grip on them. He has enough power to smash through a four-inch thick oaken door with a single blow or tie a three-inch solid steel bar into a knot

Hit_and_Miss
is this blanka another legendary street fighter.... can teleport around the place, distroy the earth, lvl of street fighter. OR a superior human fighter with electric abilities????

darth-yoda
yeah blanka has so much godly sf powers

Onikirimaru
Does this Blanka have a couple of sub par science fiction novels that depict him as seeing things in slow motion and laughing at bullets and flying around and shooting lazers from his eyes and peeing how fire when in the game he demonstrates nothing near that level of ability?

Hmm, Blanka has been trained by Dan.... and Im feeling generous and will say Blanka is on the same str/agility level as beast. But without powers, I think Beast can take a win. Nice fight though.

golem370
How about all of Street Fighters vs Juggernaut.

darth-yoda
well its easy sf juggenaurts too slow

SaTsuJiN
he said it was blanka vs beast , pure melee , no special moves

I think beast has it, since he's been fighting with the x-men for quite some time

Hoshi
but blanka has trained the brazilian martial art capoeira since he was a litle child , and blanka even without the thunder has many strong moves like the rolling attack

darth-yoda
yeah and sf characters are over powerd so id take blanka

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Does this Blanka have a couple of sub par science fiction novels that depict him as seeing things in slow motion and laughing at bullets and flying around and shooting lazers from his eyes and peeing how fire when in the game he demonstrates nothing near that level of ability?

hmmm I wasn't convinced... maybe your could do this as some crappy paint eddited comic book, there always funny....

Or you could read the books, and actually understand them... and not come out with crappy posted like this based on your own lack of understanding coupled by your ignorace for a character.

Funny how you can be an avid street fighter fan... when anything in street fighter in contradicted from one game/film/story to the next.....
Isn't half of street fighter reconed?

blowing up comets... unable to kill in one punch....
distoying buildings... takes 3 hits to distroy a barrel next....
bullet dodging one mins.... getting punched the next....

oh the list is endles.....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
How about all of Street Fighters vs Juggernaut.

Juggernaut (Classic at least) would eventually destroy them all.

Remember, kids. Classic Juggernaut=Unstoppable.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by golem370
Two beasts fight it out

Blanka, in SF2 his moves use to take away two thirds of your health

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.