Vegeta vs Hercules (The Marvel Looser)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Ok If i wasn't recovering from my recent battle with J.P. I would be removing Portugal from the map of the world right now !!!!!!!!!!!! I have been taught by the Great Mentour Vegeta who is about to open a whole can of 'Whupp ass' on that Marvel Moron, Jerkules.

Ok Herc may have moved Mathattan, but Vegeta could destroy Portugal with a Spiritual Energy Fart (One of his new techniques). Any way who wins the biggest Badass from Z or the God of 'Light Weights'

Final Flash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

olympian
Hercules cant die.

Vegeta can.

Can ya dig it!

Heck forget Hercules.

I want Yamcha to punk that wannabe mad

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by olympian
Hercules cant die.

Vegeta can.

Can ya dig it!

yes, he dies...and then again he doesn't....fetch a few DB's an' the show continues...

Vegeta i say...for this is no fight to death, right?

yahman
I like to know how exactly friknig Jerkules is supposed to be Killing Vegeta. He cannot possibly survive total molecular disintegration. And i thought that he was Mortal at the moment. Oh well say bye bye to Portugal.

olympian
Breaking his neck or make him cry like Freeza did.

If i see him here, ill say goodnight. wink

yahman
Oh cum on a Frikin Bar lady made Herc cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Herc has now where neaar the speed to get hold of this guy !!!!!!!Especially with that beer belly !!!!!!!!!! And my hommi has a far betta looking Chick. The only action yor mann can get it that goth Nova.

olympian
"Oh cum on a Frikin Bar lady made Herc cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Where?

"And Herc has now where neaar the speed to get hold of this guy !!!!!!!Especially with that beer belly !!!!!!!!!! And my hommi has a far betta looking Chick. The only action yor mann can get it that goth Nova."

Nah hah. He had four wifes, 50 princess on a single night even before he ever laid eyes on Nova.

Kinda like this :

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/8762/thor60ld.jpg

Sentry
The Marvel Losser??? My, how much of a DC fanboy you became yahman. I thought juntai was bad.

jplatinum
Vegeta will kill the hell outta that overmuscled jerk in a bad suit.

olympian
Herk doesnt have a suit right now. Thats his regular greek cloathing.

And since when isent vegeta overmuscled?

"The Marvel Losser??? My, how much of a DC fanboy you became yahman. I thought juntai was bad."

Its all fun, dont sweat it. None of us is taking it serious.

really!

We all know if veggi came here i would axe his head off since hes just paper and ink.

i kid i kid. smile

DigiMark007
Isn't Vegeta DBZ? ...

Wynndar
Originally posted by olympian
"Oh cum on a Frikin Bar lady made Herc cry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Where?

"And Herc has now where neaar the speed to get hold of this guy !!!!!!!Especially with that beer belly !!!!!!!!!! And my hommi has a far betta looking Chick. The only action yor mann can get it that goth Nova."

Nah hah. He had four wifes, 50 princess on a single night even before he ever laid eyes on Nova.

Kinda like this :

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/8762/thor60ld.jpg

Hehehe...cool picture. Hercules would like it here at ASU

Piedmon
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Isn't Vegeta DBZ? ...

Don't worry, a Vegeta is just one of the more obscure Pokemon.

DigiMark007
Pokemon, eh?

Still gets the boot though (but not with the same fury of a DBZ thread). Stick to comics please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.