dr. strange vs. captain marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this one

masterbruce
dr. strange

magic trumps power anyday of the week

supremthor
with marvel?

long pig
With Marvel indeed?

WITH???

masterbruce
what are you guys talking about?

supremthor
the (DC) marvel or the (MARVEL) marvel?

long pig
Which Marvel.

Captian Mar vell or SHAZAM?

masterbruce
oh I assumed Shazam

supremthor
then it would be a very close fight

supremthor
but shazam would when because of his speed and the fact that magic doesnt effect him.

masterbruce
magic doesnt affect him?

if thats the case then Dr. Strange would be useless, just like an average human being to shazam

Sentry
Originally posted by supremthor
but shazam would when because of his speed and the fact that magic doesnt effect him.

Magic seems to have an affect on everything. Not many are invulnerable to magic.

jrodslam
Well we really dont know how well magic works against Captain Marvel. He is a magic based character after all. There are some things the Gods or Shzam wont allow.

I do think that Strange could beat him. Just dont know how.

snoopdogg
This actually would be a good fight. I would think that Dr. Strange might be able to come up with something to do in CM. But its not guranteed.

Although Spectre was impressed with CM during their fight(before being amped up he said this). Spectre may have been not full potential but he had enough power to beat Dr. Fate and turn The Phantom Stranger into a mouse.

Good fight though.

Dizzle
Originally posted by snoopdogg
This actually would be a good fight. I would think that Dr. Strange might be able to come up with something to do in CM. But its not guranteed.

Although Spectre was impressed with CM during their fight(before being amped up he said this). Spectre may have been not full potential but he had enough power to beat Dr. Fate and turn The Phantom Stranger into a mouse.

Good fight though.

Crimson Bands and any assortment of destructive goodies should do...

Strange is disgustingly versatile AND powerful, and therefore very hard to beat, especially with a fairly one dimensional character like Captain Marvel.

Genis might give him quite a fight... But Shazam? I can't see more than 2/10 for him.

roughrider
Marvel may not be as easy to beat with magic, but he's susceptable. Strange will feel him coming way in advance and have defensive spells ready; the mystic lighting will give Strange something to work against a bit, but he wraps him up in the crimson bands by the end.

jacobo0o
this is captain marvel( shazaam)
and i made this cause shazaam is strong against magic
but how well would he do against strange magic...

long pig
Strange isn't a slow poke by any means, he can fly/react/fight faster than sound and give himself an extra speed boost if needed.

Add that to the fact he has a magical spidey-sense type thing, and he can brace himself for most attacks from really fast people.

No one is invulnerable to magic, not even Shazam. I don't see him winning the majority, but Shazam would do very good. Better than Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.