Great Evil Beast vs. Phoenix!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
For the title!

Who takes it?

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA

xmarksthespot
Can JP intervene? Or are they in the Black Cold Room in the 6th dimension.

Xplosive
It's not fair, Great Evil Beast can take on anyone except TOAA and The Presence.

demigawd
Even full-powered Apocalypse? From X-men Evolution??

Xplosive
Yes

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse can't take Rita Repulsa - we already decided that.
http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/wiki/images/1/12/Rita4-14a.jpg

demigawd
I think GS will have something to say about THAT!

You guys are in trouble....

Wynndar
Apoc was on X-Men evolution? Is that show still on the air?

GalacticStorm
If in DC TGEB is truly the opposite of Yahweh then nothing but Yahweh or TOAA can stand up against it.

ImmortalOne
Whew, GS, I know you said that based on comical logic.....

But what does your heart says, GS ......... ??

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Whew, GS, I know you said that based on comical logic.....

But what does your heart says, GS ......... ??

lol. I know it seems like i cant accept when Phoenix can be beaten, that sometimes i come across as a fanboy but its not my fault ive chosen to favour a character who is virtually unbeatable at their peak. I dont like the character because of how powerful it is but rather because of the concepts behind it all of the mysticism and religious parallels. big grin

ImmortalOne
COol, your like an Avant-Garde"Uber"Demi_FanBoy
The will to die for a character (Fanboy)
But the acceptance to logical facts (Normal Man)

Nice to have a dude like you here in theese comic jungles ........

yahman
Originally posted by demigawd
For the title!

Who takes it?

Lol

I'l say it once and il say it again : J.P is the only one who has any chance of defeating the phoenix !!!!!!!!!

ImmortalOne
whos JP again ??

xmarksthespot
He's the BS brand comics version of TOAA except he's more powerful. All the BS brand comics cosmics are more powerful than Phoenix - Alpha Beast, Batmyth, even Jubilee Prime a lower level BS cosmic.

Xplosive
More powerful than almighty, how can be something powerful than almightiness, somthin than has literally no limits, and is the only one who has no limits. Explain?

ImmortalOne
WHat does JP stand for ??

yahman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
WHat does JP stand for ??

I cannot spell it as I'm dyslexic. And misspelling it, is like misspelling God in old times. You have to cut the word out the page and write it again. While doing this you have to hope you don't get struck down by one of his amazing techniques. big grin

J.P. is always watching..... All i can say is that he sometimes refers to himself as ....... (Whispers) 'the duke' wink

ImmortalOne
tell me

demigawd
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If in DC TGEB is truly the opposite of Yahweh then nothing but Yahweh or TOAA can stand up against it.

YOU'RE SAYING PHOENIX LOSES?!?!

THE ENTIRE PHOENIX FORCE WOULD BE DESTROYED BY TGEB?!?!?!?!

demigawd
ok, ok, what about:

Phoenix vs. The Word.

It's only a word, right?

GalacticStorm
YOU'RE SAYING PHOENIX LOSES?!?!

THE ENTIRE PHOENIX FORCE WOULD BE DESTROYED BY TGEB?!?!?!?!

Thats only if TGEB is equal to Yahweh if its just equal to the Presence (The Crown is Marvels equivalent) then certainly not.

GalacticStorm
ok, ok, what about:

Phoenix vs. The Word.

It's only a word, right?

EDIT

As for the Word of God not having read enough about it i dont really want to say anything definite however it seems most DC reader splace it at the same level as Michael and Lucifer and therefore the White Crown Phoenix.

GalacticStorm
Read your Lucifer thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365666&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

demigawd
Where's The Word on that list of yours?

So you're also saying that the fight between Phoenix Force and TGEB is a draw now, according to that list?

GalacticStorm
Where's The Word on that list of yours?

So you're also saying that the fight between Phoenix Force and TGEB is a draw now, according to that list?

Im saying that the power of the Crown which is where the avatars draw their power from is the equivalent of DC's Presence. Crown/Keter/Presence are the same thing. It seems that TGEB is the equal of the Presence/Crown.

demigawd
But where's The Word on that list, since according to that other poster, The Word is the actual personified God.

xmarksthespot
And where's Alpha Beast on that list of yours...shifty

newjak86
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He's the BS brand comics version of TOAA except he's more powerful. All the BS brand comics cosmics are more powerful than Phoenix - Alpha Beast, Batmyth, even Jubilee Prime a lower level BS cosmic. You fools you have forgotten BS comics new Newjak comics infact in issue one "Newjak Appears" he sent JP from existence with a wave of his hand.
He is BS comics most powerful character he is greater than anybeing in comic books. He is beyond power in fact his children alons could conquer Marvel and DC by themselves and they are much weaker than Newjak. laughing

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im saying that the power of the Crown which is where the avatars draw their power from is the equivalent of DC's Presence. Crown/Keter/Presence are the same thing. It seems that TGEB is the equal of the Presence/Crown.

Where's this list, and where does the Vengeance of God feature ?

xmarksthespot
But you broke through the fourth wall and got the blue fairy to help you become a real boy, newjak, so you don't count.

newjak86
But you broke through the fourth wall and got the blue fairy to help you become a real boy, newjak, so you don't count. That was BS comics #20000001 when I broke through the wall but in the next issue I destroyed the blue fairy and returned to my own form via my own power which is beyond even the power fanboy in fact I control the power fanboy and can cut people like Wolverine from it.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by newjak86
That was BS comics #20000001 when I broke through the wall but in the next issue I destroyed the blue fairy and returned to my own form via my own power which is beyond even the power fanboy in fact I control the power fanboy and can cut people like Wolverine from it. Oooh, power fanboy... nice. But you must be careful newjak, I prophecize if you're children ever gather the nerve to challenge you with their combined power then you will fall. I suggest you destroy Jubilee Prime. She's not that important to BS Comics continuity anyway.

dominic/wolf
what tgeb powers any way and does anybody have a pic

newjak86
Oooh, power fanboy... nice. But you must be careful newjak, I prophecize if you're children ever gather the nerve to challenge you with their combined power then you will fall. I suggest you destroy Jubilee Prime. She's not that important to BS Comics continuity anyway. Unfortunatly that is how it shall be for each child posses a fraction of my power combined they can over take but it would take all of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.