Wing Zero/DeathScythe Hell/Tallgeese Final VS All Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Wtf??

Nataku8188
Transformers, with ease. Have you seen those gigantic ****ers? Oh man... the Gundams are toast.

K3VIL
Certainly the Gundam's will take to hell with them many transformers.
Wing Zero energy cannon can destroy SPACE COLONIES with a single bolt.An all out blast will destroy many transformers, even the biggers like Superion against such a blast will report considerable damage.
Plus the Zero System puts the human pilots on the level of the transformers, their reaction time, strategy skills and battle tactics are incredible.Deathscythe itself it's a close quarter fight Gundam and still can kick asses.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Transformers, with ease. Have you seen those gigantic ****ers? Oh man... the Gundams are toast.

transformers with ease?? how so?

Nataku8188
Do you know about the REALLY REALLY powerful transformers? The ones the size of cities?

The sheer number of Transformers would put down the Gundams, who were having trouble in the end of the series vs the hundreds of Virgo II Mobile dolls. Transformers make the mobile dolls look like little girls.

ExtraMision5555
Do you know about the REALLY REALLY powerful transformers? The ones the size of cities?

The sheer number of Transformers would put down the Gundams, who were having trouble in the end of the series vs the hundreds of Virgo II Mobile dolls. Transformers make the mobile dolls look like little girls.

Ehh, not sure, the Gundams effortlessly destoryed hundreds of mobile dolls in endless waltz, the only reason it was semi difficult was because they were trying to keep them alive. I dont remmeber any of the dolls doing any damage to the gundams, whatsoever. Especially not in thier final forms.

On the other hand, thier are alot of reasonably powerful transformers, but alot of them would get roasted withinn the first few seconds. If the gundams lost i bet thier would be alot of dead transformers, lots

Nataku8188
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Ehh, not sure, the Gundams effortlessly destoryed hundreds of mobile dolls in endless waltz, the only reason it was semi difficult was because they were trying to keep them alive. I dont remmeber any of the dolls doing any damage to the gundams, whatsoever. Especially not in thier final forms.

On the other hand, thier are alot of reasonably powerful transformers, but alot of them would get roasted withinn the first few seconds. If the gundams lost i bet thier would be alot of dead transformers, lots

Those weren't mobile dolls in EW. Endless Waltz they were fighting Serpents and Serpent customs. There were fifty. The gundams were all almost completely destroyed.

In the end of GW, the Virgo II mobile dolls were overwhelming the Gundams, if not for the Maganac Corps coming, they would've gotten completely trashed. Hell, the Gundams had to find and disarm the girl controlling the dolls because they were having so much trouble with them.

K3VIL
Those weren't mobile dolls in EW. Endless Waltz they were fighting Serpents and Serpent customs. There were fifty. The gundams were all almost completely destroyed.

In the end of GW, the Virgo II mobile dolls were overwhelming the Gundams, if not for the Maganac Corps coming, they would've gotten completely trashed. Hell, the Gundams had to find and disarm the girl controlling the dolls because they were having so much trouble with them.
It gave you troubles trying to beat down the enemy just by disarming him when the enemy is overnumbering your team and want you dead.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by K3VIL
It gave you troubles trying to beat down the enemy just by disarming him when the enemy is overnumbering your team and want you dead.

I'm not even using EW as a source, you guys are. I'm using the final battle at Libra where the Gundams were having trouble with the Virgo II mobile dolls.

As for the Serpent mobile suits, they weren't just disarming the enemies, they were completly disabling them, so long as they didn't harm the pilots. Even if they were killing them, the enemy was numerous enough that they would've landed blows regardless.

If you want to go toe to toe with me on my GW knowledge, be prepared to get schooled, because I know my GW inside and out.

illadelph12
This is a mismatch. It should be all 7 Gundams, and even then they'd lose. Not just numbers wither, some Transformers on both sides of the lines pack a lot of fire power. Galvatron has planet buster capable blasts himself. Then you start bringing in bots like Majin Zarak, Triptocon, Fort Maximus, etc and it just becomes a massacre.

newjak86
Two names Unicron and Primus

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by newjak86
Two names Unicron and Primus

LOL, compltely forgot about those 2,
this could have been more interesting with some restrictions, but i think unicorn and primous by themselfs could destroy the gundams even in thier final forms.

OOps!

Nataku8188
No, see, you don't understand. It wouldn't even take Primus or Unicron.

Optimus Prime, while less durable than the Gundams, is the equivalent to a Gundam. He's more agile, stronger, heavier, and more experienced.

He alone could drop DS Hell like a little girl.

DigiMark007
This doesn't sound like comics at all. Interesting perhaps...but I'm closing it. Stick to comics please.

DigiMark007
My bad...re-opened.

Laminator_X
I am actually the proud owner of the original Transformers mini-series issues, complete with Gears + Spiderman team-up. It actually came out before the cartoon, at least where I live.

Pound for pound, the Gundams pack more wallop than your average Transformer, but a bit less than the elite ones. There's also an entire planet full of Transformers. That's a whole lotta Transformers.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Pound for pound, the Gundams pack more wallop than your average Transformer, but a bit less than the elite ones. There's also an entire planet full of Transformers. That's a whole lotta Transformers.

Pretty much says it all right there. Except the bit less. Some of the elite transformers make Gundams look like trash.

TXP101
Pretty much says it all right there. Except the bit less. Some of the elite transformers make Gundams look like trash.

This could go either way. I've discussed this type of topic ten times over on different forums, and due to my bias (and lack of energy from a long day), I say TFs FTW. I could adequately support either side, but whatevs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.