Alfred Pennyworth vs. Edwin Jarvis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Batman's butler (with any equipment found around the mansion and Batcave) vs. the Avenger's butler (with any equipment found around Avengers Tower)! May the best old guy win! LOL!

Pointinel
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Batman's butler (with any equipment found around the mansion and Batcave) vs. the Avenger's butler (with any equipment found around Avengers Tower)! May the best old guy win! LOL!

jarvis would get merked.

Avalonofthewind
Alfred was an agent before he worked for the Wayne's. The old guy can kick ass!

roughrider
Jarvis has always had the tougher job - looking after a dozen-plus super-powered heroes at any time, shopping for Hercules feasts, dealing with standard and cosmics invasions to the property grounds. Alfred has had one hostile visitor to deal with - Bane - and spends a lot of time doing oil changes on the hundred batmobiles in the cave, when he not putting bandages on Bruce. Soooo...for broader experience, I'm going with Jarvis!

Draco69
I didn't realize more shopping and more cooking would guarantee a win for Jarvis.

Alfred was basically James Bond back in his day.

Laminator_X
Jarvis is a WWII paratrooper vet and once fought alongside Cap during the Bulge. Jarvis is no slouch either.

Marvel=DC
I doesn't really matter who wins.......cause whoever does is gonna have to clean it up. laughing

supremthor
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
I doesn't really matter who wins.......cause whoever does is gonna have to clean it up. laughing
laughing laughing laughing

Avalonofthewind
Apparently, Alfred is Badass...check this out..the guy takes out PROMETHEUS on his own!!

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/4899251/536521

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/4899290/536521

DON'T MESS WITH ALFRED!!!! laughing

xmarksthespot
Is Jarvis allowed to put on Iron Man's armour...?

DarkCrawler
Damn. Alfred is an badass.

Orestes
I knew it.

The butler did it.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.