Ninja RPG............. agian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjababe
Since the last one was a total flop here is a new one. (nobody was satisfyed with the old one)So take it from the top. And follow the rules given to you in the unhosted guiedlines and rules and just..............

HAVE FUN WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(p.s: have the people caught in hurricane Katrina in your
prayers, they really need it big grin )

ninjababe
Amarick walks to a steam a few miles from the rundown city she has to call home

ninja_x
((do you have to do a profile or sumat))

Darth Extecute
in lack of permission, this thread shut down will be.. me sorry to tell you that and sorrow i feel for it. be strong and ask for permission... I join your RP will when you have permission yes

ninjababe
Originally posted by ninja_x
((do you have to do a profile or sumat))
just the small stuff like your name, age, and where you came from, nothing big

ninjababe
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
in lack of permission, this thread shut down will be.. me sorry to tell you that and sorrow i feel for it. be strong and ask for permission... I join your RP will when you have permission yes *sigh* I don't know HOW to ask for permission

Darth Extecute
the thread at the top of the unhosted RP section... Game ideas

ninjababe
could I just ask you.................. now,

CAN I, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HAVE PERMISSION

Darth Extecute
Im not in call..

Legend Of Chibi
Originally posted by ninjababe
could I just ask you.................. now,

CAN I, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HAVE PERMISSION

Not to be mean or anything but look, let me put it simple for you, there are clicky things on the Forum which they call links and they all have different names! One of them is called
Note: READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
You click this, click on the last page linky button and post a normal mesage all about your RP!

a1hsauce
Gambit strolls by down the street bumping to Staying Alive in his head shifty

ninjababe
Originally posted by Legend Of Chibi
Not to be mean or anything but look, let me put it simple for you, there are clicky things on the Forum which they call links and they all have different names! One of them is called
Note: READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
You click this, click on the last page linky button and post a normal mesage all about your RP!

Ya, but if you don't notice, I'm lazy...............

O, ok I'll go get permission

ninjababe
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Gambit strolls by down the street bumping to Staying Alive in his head shifty You, haven't talk to me in a while....................I'm mad at you...

ImmortalSamurai
If you had permission for the last one, why not just restart in that thread?

Ushgarak
Good idea. So this one is closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.