Sentry vs Superman Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Ummm i don't really know what to say, as no one has a clue about Sentry's powers. I looked at Avengers 9 today, and there is still very little action. Mann Bendis is really starting to get on my ****. Oh well what do you think? smile

roughrider
I'm getting tired of the Sentry hype; until I see something specific, I'm sitting out his threads. His potential is as secretive as the JFK files.bored

yahman
Originally posted by roughrider
I'm getting tired of the Sentry hype; until I see something specific, I'm sitting out his threads. His potential is as secretive as the JFK files.bored

ummm I read those yesterday. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! glare

ImmortalOne
Superman wins......... for now !!

Juntai
Energy Superman was "the most powerful being in the omniverse" and awake the Millenium Giants early by being such a huge force of the universe..

K3VIL
Energy Supes was far from being a sort of pumped up Magneto as most thinks, most believes his energy form can be absorbed with Major ease.
This guy at top of his powers was able to SLOW a Millennia Giant.
He absorbed all of Metropolis energy and punched the monster damaging him.He was flying at so high speeds Flash was barely able to detect him while saving the earth.

thesilverspider
the sentry is the most powerfrul hero in the marvel universe he should win this
if any of yah didnt know the sentry is a very old hero
he came out before the fantastic 4 but he has only been brought back just resently

Jvenom
That was an April's fools joke by Marvel. The Sentry was not an old hero that they just brought back.

Mider
whats a millenium giant?

Avalonofthewind
Superman Blue.

The guy wrestled an Angel after moving the Moon away from the earth.

Psycho Ninja
That Angellwrestling feat was as cool as the.......... coolest shit laughing out loud !!!

BluSupez wrocks !!!

Sixth_Winged
Dunno...tossup i think. Superman blue got pwned by Dr. Light(pre-IC even). Apparently he's susceptible to people who can control energy or disperse it.

If Sentry's bio's, mini and current stated powerset holds true, he has powers similar to that of light...

UniOmni
When will people stop acting as if the blue Supes/Asmodel bizness was a durability feat?? I already gave a potentially plausible explanation on how it worked. The same should happen were Asmodel to grab any being of pure energy. Its not that big of a deal. Now moving the moon and awakening the Millenium Giants is, however. Can someone explain why that Superman was supposedly the most powerful being in the Universe?? Was there ever a justified, sensible explanation, or was it just because he's SUPERMAN??! Never mind

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Dunno...tossup i think. Superman blue got pwned by Dr. Light(pre-IC even). Apparently he's susceptible to people who can control energy or disperse it.

If Sentry's bio's, mini and current stated powerset holds true, he has powers similar to that of light...

He wasn't owned by Dr. Light, he was manipulated by the Rock of Ages, a reality warping device.... and even with that, he just put himself back together.

TheKahn
One wrestled an angle and another owned a herald. Too close to call. I say its a tie.

DrDoom101
i dont like sentry so ill go with superman

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Energy Superman was "the most powerful being in the omniverse" and awake the Millenium Giants early by being such a huge force of the universe..

The omniverse would include Marvel as well so im not buying that. wink

Or are u joking? confused

Wynndar
omniverse is a Marvel term...I wasnt aware they used it in DC too?

Fattalis
lol dude ill have to say The Sentry is the more powerful than superman becuase superman has been beaten by alota ppland the only person who looks like they can beat The senry is The void but there isnt really a way of knowing

cheap cabbage
Sentry=CHEAP, WORTHLESS, PILE OF CRAP, RIP OFF OF SUPERMAN.
Superman=THE GREATEST HERO OF ALL TIME.

I'll see you in court.

leonheartmm
actually energy supes was one supes that i really DID like a lot, he was the coolest supes to date and he certainly would win against sentry. plus sentry looks like a retard so there more good in that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.