The Trials?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithHappens
What are the trials? You know the ones a Padawan learner must face to gain the rank of Jedi Knight.

Darth_Glentract
Watch Clone Wars, they are in there I believe. I think it varies a little from Padaqan to padawan. For Obi-wan, killing Maul was enough.

Admiral Akbar
yeh. Obi Wan had the easy trial.

Darth Faunus
Hardly.

SithHappens
What is this Clone Wars you speak of. Please don't flame for my lack of knowledge.

Captain REX
Clone Wars was the cartoon series. It had a sequence where the Council debated Anakin's path to Knighthood, and they mention various trials: the Trial of the Flesh and Trial of Spirit were two that I remember; the cartoon series follows Anakin passing that Spirit Trial, and the Council mentions that he already had the Trial of the Flesh at the hands of Dooku (his arm being removed in the process). Oh, and the Trial of Courage.

FistoFan
And Facing the Mirror.

Captain REX
Yes. I forget how that one worked, though.

Zachara
Facing the Mirror? Sounds like the original Never Ending Story.
I think it's the same as what Luke went through in ESB. Where he went into the cave and such and faced his mirror image nightmare.

Lord Janus
Then there's the trial of Make Up

Captain REX
Originally posted by Zachara
Facing the Mirror? Sounds like the original Never Ending Story.
I think it's the same as what Luke went through in ESB. Where he went into the cave and such and faced his mirror image nightmare.

Yeah, I just watched the Clone Wars episode...facing the mirror applies to the Test of Spirit. Luke failed his Test of Spirit, needless to say. Not sure about Anakin, though.

SithHappens
What channel is this series on or is it a DVD only thing?

Morridini
Get the 7day free HS trial and go here to watch them: http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/microseries/chapter/archive.html
It happened in one of the 5 latest episodes.

Darth Koroni
It used to be on Cartoon Network, but the last time they showed it was several months ago in a marathon. God, I love TiVo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.