cloud and tidus vs sephiroth and jecth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
the two heros of the two best ff games vs the ultimate badass and the man that became sin the fight is in the church in midgar off ff7 cloud has the buster sword and tidus has the watery blade thing

b-dan
sephirtoh is good but come on you got the final aeon baking you up (sin ) theyd crsh tidus and cloud cloud would be doing all the work cuz tidus is a little cry baby

ESB-1138
Omni-Slash and out goes Sephiroth. Double team on Jecht.

b-dan
aaa didnt think of that

darth-yoda
would seph die off omni-slash

diabloprimeevil
cloud whould have to reach his limit brake first and in that time sin and sephiroth could have killed him and come on tidus is no mach for seph seph is to fast and powerfull
ps the new advent children movie kick's ass
do you reckon that cloud could have beaten all 3 spirits in advent children if they all re united with the cells would they all have been seph's or would they have been different i know that kadaj turned into spehiroth but he kinda already looked like him what about the other 2 like the one with the tazer fist or the ones with the guns?

radioboy121
I haven't seen Advent Children yet, but if Kadaj turned into Sephiroth, I'm assuming then that Reunion was done. Cloud was associated by Hojo to be the imperfect clone, so I'm thinking maybe all three of the gang will turn into somewhat perfect Sephiroth clones?

Hooverman
I thought the only version of ff advent children was in japanese or something......at leat thats wat i heard

AdventChild
Seph and jecht win cause tidus wouldn't be able to keep up with cloud meaning that seph would take out tidus first then go after cloud...

b-dan
Originally posted by radioboy121
I haven't seen Advent Children yet, but if Kadaj turned into Sephiroth, I'm assuming then that Reunion was done. Cloud was associated by Hojo to be the imperfect clone, so I'm thinking maybe all three of the gang will turn into somewhat perfect Sephiroth clones? ya only Kadaj can do that hr was borne to become Spehiroth

b-dan
Originally posted by Hooverman
I thought the only version of ff advent children was in japanese or something......at leat thats wat i heard no it comes out in america in novembure 29th but u can get the japanies version with subtitles ive had it since it came out in japan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.