Skeletor vs Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
MOTU's Overlord of Evil vs Avengers' witchy

Skeletor could summon the undead right? I'm for him....

discuss.

roughrider
Wanda can change probabilities and alter reality - she could make Skeletor look like Kevin Sorbo! Pleased with his new look, Skeletor withdraws from the field to get photos posted around castle! laughing out loud

joesha28
But Skeletor is the Master of the Dark Arts....it is fortold that there will be no equal to his Mastery of Dark Sorcery. He is the one that would eventually defeat Hordak.

I believe all these means something.

long pig
Strange spanked her like a little monkey, Skeletor could too.

xmarksthespot
Then later Wanda turned Strange into a powerless psychiatrist... shifty

long pig
evil face

Wasn't his fault, t'was those stupid Avenger's fault.

If he'd have known she was attacking he'd have spanked her just the same.

xmarksthespot
Tsk... tsk... the Sorcerer Supreme blaming the Avengers for his lack of foresight... he should have known she was up to something... but he didn't... or did he... even if he did who knows if he could have even done anything... poor powerless psychiatrist at the mercy of Wanda Prime... shifty.

Crimson Phoenix
Even now that little miss dues ex machina returned dr stranges memories, should he be able to do something now? Havent got house of m 6 yet, so i dont know yet.

But anyway, i'd give this to wanda. I'm still in this mindset that what wanda's done is more than just an illusion. rewriting reality is way beyond skeletors power.

long pig
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Tsk... tsk... the Sorcerer Supreme blaming the Avengers for his lack of foresight... he should have known she was up to something... but he didn't... or did he... even if he did who knows if he could have even done anything... poor powerless psychiatrist at the mercy of Wanda Prime... shifty.
mad confused sad

Viva la Wanda Primo?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
mad confused sad big grin Originally posted by long pig
Viva la Wanda Primo? Don't worry she's not really Wanda she's actually Shuma Gorath in drag... shifty

joesha28
Hmmmm, with a keen cunningness, great technology, power over the undead and powerful Warlock on his own. Skeletor can come up with something.

long pig
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
big grin Don't worry she's not really Wanda she's actually Shuma Gorath in drag... shifty

Has anyone even tried to explain WHERE she got her new magic from?

It seems like people have totally stopped trying to figure that out.

Seeing Chaos magic doesn't exist, then wtf is she using?

joesha28

Seeing Chaos magic doesn't exist, then wtf is she using? laughing laughing laughing laughing

K3VIL

Seeing Chaos magic doesn't exist, then wtf is she using?
Warping Reality Powers.
She summoned Dormammu during the fight with the Avengers, also the X-Men, Hulk and other beings.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by K3VIL
Warping Reality Powers.
She summoned Dormammu during the fight with the Avengers, also the X-Men, Hulk and other beings.

Yeah, she warps reality using magic apparently. Nobody really knows. For all we know, she warps reality using her new cosmic farts or sommat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.