Darkseid vs Doomsday - Rematch of the Century

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Both of the combatants come back in their most powerful versions.

Pre-Crisis DARKSEID

vs

Doomsday Wars DOOMSDAY

WHO WINS?

superman302
Darkseid wins this

Fanboy
Doomsday would smack Darkseid around like he did last time.

superman302
he dont stand a chance against precrisis darkseid

King Castle
hmm.. interesting.. i guess in simply melee battle DS would get the beat down of his life excluding the supe moment.

tsscls
PC DS of course!

carver9
PC darkseid in a stomp.

psycho gundam
a rematch would be current versions, or another fight between the same version of the characters from the first time

quanchi112
DD wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
DD wins. laughing out loud

PC DS stomps him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud

PC DS stomps him. The crisis didn't affect Ds. no expression

Black bolt z
The crisis didn't affect Ds. no expression PC DS was beating up PC supes. ANd PC supes would take down this version easily.

quanchi112
PC DS was beating up PC supes. ANd PC supes would take down this version easily. This still doesn't change the fact Ds wasn't affected by the crisis. LOL.

Black bolt z
This still doesn't change the fact Ds wasn't affected by the crisis. LOL. PC supes would beat post crisis DS easy. Yet pre-crisis DS was beating him.

Notice a pattern?

quanchi112
PC supes would beat post crisis DS easy. Yet pre-crisis DS was beating him.

Notice a pattern? Ds was better than Superman back then but the crisis still hasn't affected him so I see no reason to say Ds beats DD when we saw a onesided stomp and the writer state Ds can't beat him without prep.

Black bolt z
Ds was better than Superman back then but the crisis still hasn't affected him so I see no reason to say Ds beats DD when we saw a onesided stomp and the writer state Ds can't beat him without prep. Writer statements really mean nothing.

quanchi112
Writer statements really mean nothing. His on panel showing sure does. smile

TheGame17
DD wins.

Oh I love Doomsday too, but I wouldn't got that far, Quanch. In a straight fist fight, yeah I believe he could.
But Pre-crisis Darkseid was on a whole different level. And yes, he WAS affected by the crisis. The writers downgraded him substantially, hence the reason Superman has beaten him nowadays...

Lord_Dagoth
Darkseid.

tsscls
DD wins.
You're right! DD is unkillable and indestructible! DD can kill indestructible and unkillable characters! He should be in the Marvel universe!

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
Oh I love Doomsday too, but I wouldn't got that far, Quanch. In a straight fist fight, yeah I believe he could.
But Pre-crisis Darkseid was on a whole different level. And yes, he WAS affected by the crisis. The writers downgraded him substantially, hence the reason Superman has beaten him nowadays... Nah, he wasn't affected point blank. You can't change this to suit your own needs, and since he doesn't change DD wins.

Originally posted by tsscls
You're right! DD is unkillable and indestructible! DD can kill indestructible and unkillable characters! He should be in the Marvel universe! DD's not unkillable. LOL.

TheGame17
Nah, he wasn't affected point blank. You can't change this to suit your own needs, and since he doesn't change DD wins.

DD's not unkillable. LOL.

So you're saying that the same Darkseid from pre-crisis is the same Darkseid who got beat down by superman a few years back? Even though Darkseid defeated him easily before the crisis?
His feats after the crisis don't compare to his feats before imo...

-Pr-
The crisis didn't affect Ds. no expression

Doesn't matter. It was stated to be pre-crisis, so you use Pre-Crisis feats.

OP says pre-crisis, so only pre-crisis applies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
So you're saying that the same Darkseid from pre-crisis is the same Darkseid who got beat down by superman a few years back? Even though Darkseid defeated him easily before the crisis?
His feats after the crisis don't compare to his feats before imo... Originally posted by -Pr-
Doesn't matter. It was stated to be pre-crisis, so you use Pre-Crisis feats.

OP says pre-crisis, so only pre-crisis applies. Fine, I still DD winning this. He's too much of brute for Darkseid though it is closer.

Gecko4lif
Fine, I still DD winning this. He's too much of brute for Darkseid though it is closer.
laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
laughing wink

The Pict
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a rematch would be current versions, or another fight between the same version of the characters from the first time

If this was the case I think DD would have it in the bag as he has already taken all the DS could through at him, and laughed it off.

Xplosive
Although Darkseid wasn't affected, you quan know that he has shown far more power than today. Affected or not, he is still much weaker on panel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Although Darkseid wasn't affected, you quan know that he has shown far more power than today. Affected or not, he is still much weaker on panel. Not enough to beat Dd in a battle imo.

Black bolt z
Not enough to beat Dd in a battle imo. To beat this version of doomsday he is.

Sirius77
PC DS would stomp any version of Doomsday h2h or not. Keep in mind in h2h he was taking on two PC kryptonians at the same time while mind controlling at least 6 billion Daxamites.

quanchi112
To beat this version of doomsday he is. I disagree I still feel DD would simply be too much in close combat.

Black bolt z
I disagree I still feel DD would simply be too much in close combat. Apparently you don't know who PC DS is. I'll add that to the list of characters you know nothing about.

quanchi112
Apparently you don't know who PC DS is. I'll add that to the list of characters you know nothing about. Now you are trying to imitate me and my own responses to you. I'm flattered I really am.

I do know who he is and he loses here imo.

Black bolt z
Now you are trying to imitate me and my own responses to you. I'm flattered I really am.

I do know who he is and he loses here imo. So explain why DD wins this fight against a PC DS using scans and actual knowledge.

quanchi112
So explain why DD wins this fight against a PC DS using scans and actual knowledge. He's a more brutal fighter than Ds.

Black bolt z
He's a more brutal fighter than Ds. Which proves nothing.

Please answer my question.

Name one feat this DD has above PC DS.

quanchi112
Which proves nothing.

Please answer my question.

Name one feat this DD has above PC DS. Soloing apokolips with Darkseid on it.

Black bolt z
Soloing apokolips with Darkseid on it. I said PC DS.

quanchi112
I said PC DS. I don't see any o fhis feats matching this.

Black bolt z
I don't see any o fhis feats matching this. Did you not just seem him stomp lobo? Who beat the crap out of supes? Who stalemated DD.

quanchi112
Did you not just seem him stomp lobo? Who beat the crap out of supes? Who stalemated DD. DD dominated Supes in hp. Abc logic fail.

Black bolt z
DD dominated Supes in hp. Abc logic fail. Good things this isn't HP DD.

quanchi112
Good things this isn't HP DD. Same DD.

Black bolt z
Same DD. Not really. One is clearly stronger then the other.

quanchi112
Not really. One is clearly stronger then the other. DD wars is greater than hp.

Hazsekswthurmom
I find it pretty f*cking hilarious how Quan only acknowledges Ds's pre-crisis clause to lowball him..........How typical.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I find it pretty f*cking hilarious how Quan only acknowledges Ds's pre-crisis clause to lowball him..........How typical. Losing to DD isn't as bad as you may think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.