Ryu vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I think this should have been the REAL rivalry for Capcom vs SNK since both seem to share simularity's. So what do you guys think on this match up. Personally I am a Terry fan and I also like Ryu. It's hard for me to decide so iI hope this will be a good discussion.

SaTsuJiN
I think Terry has been more self-reflective since his vengeance on Geese in the FF1 days.. and personally I find that to make him a stronger willed fighter (having that hungry wolf spirit and all). This opinion of course comes from a combination of the fatal fury endings and the animated videos

Ryu is great and all.. but Terry fighting Krauser in that great hall with the orchestra is too grand to forget

and didnt ken have to grab bisons feet for ryu to land a hurricane kick? erm

Onikirimaru
I think Terry has got this one. Terry has kind of bowed out of the SNK limelight so Kyo can have his little series (which I hate) but Terry will always be the seasoned Vet on the KoF circuit. I think he can take Ryu.

Hoshi
no, ryu had the power of the dark hadou, which was probaly stronger than terrys hungry wolf spirit , but ryu rejected the drak hadou and achieved a power even bigger.Terry real power looks like comes from his anger , but sun tzu and ju bei liuang , two of the greatest war masters in all time have already said:A true warrior doesnt fight with anger , he fight with skill, and ryu is a character based on that point of view.Terry is not even SNK strongest hero, because kyo kusanagi is stronger than him, and ryu rivalizes with kyo.

dvampire
I give it to Ryu.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Hoshi
no, ryu had the power of the dark hadou, which was probaly stronger than terrys hungry wolf spirit , but ryu rejected the drak hadou and achieved a power even bigger.Terry real power looks like comes from his anger , but sun tzu and ju bei liuang , two of the greatest war masters in all time have already said:A true warrior doesnt fight with anger , he fight with skill, and ryu is a character based on that point of view.Terry is not even SNK strongest hero, because kyo kusanagi is stronger than him, and ryu rivalizes with kyo.

Hmm...I would not say Kyo is SNK'S strongest hero either. The only reason he is so powerful is because his freaking bloodline and that Kusanagi dna. Terry has way more heart and skill than Kyo anyday of the week.

Back to the topic....I still am not sure about Terry and Ryu though....I personally think it might end in a draw or with Terry winning barley.

Hoshi
nah, kusanagi is snk main symbol, he may not be the strongest one, but he is stronger than terry, his freaking dna makes him stronger as you just said.Terry trained to avenge his father death at first, and after he is training to improve his ability, ryu trained all his life to improve his abilities and avenge his master death, they have almost the same motivation and will.But ryu is a lot more exp and has a lot more tech than terry.

dvampire
Ryu is not more experinced, Terry has also been trainning since he was little. I think they are both good fighters, but I give the fight to Ryu after a long battle.

Hoshi
but ryu is older than terry, and ryu trained with one of the greatest warriors of all times ,gouken.Terry trained by himself and some help from that tong guy

P-Geyser
nah, kusanagi is snk main symbol, he may not be the strongest one, but he is stronger than terry, his freaking dna makes him stronger as you just said.Terry trained to avenge his father death at first, and after he is training to improve his ability, ryu trained all his life to improve his abilities and avenge his master death, they have almost the same motivation and will.But ryu is a lot more exp and has a lot more tech than terry.

Meaning he is not shit without his DNA. As I said Terry is more skilled and he devolped his own techniques. And besides Kyo sucks as SNK'S main symbol...Terry and Haohamru are way better representatives than Kyo anyday.

And please this is Terry vs Ryu not Terry vs Kyo. Why dont you make a post having Terry vs Kyo...I am interested on what alot of the folks have to say.

Hoshi
i was just trying to say that terry wouldnt stand a chance against a guy with the power of ryu

Droopy

Yeah I think Terry is cooler but like you said Ryu rivals Kyo who stronger than him but Terry should give him a run for his money and we all know Terry would kick Ken's ass big grin

Hoshi
maybe terry is stronger than ken, but dont understimate ken, ken would cause terry the same trouble as krauser

Droopy
maybe terry is stronger than ken, but dont understimate ken, ken would cause terry the same trouble as krauser

But remember Ken cant beat Ryu he is always second runner up. While Terry if not for Kyo is like Snk's flagship character so I dont think Ken could beat him big grin

Hoshi
maybe, but ken already beat ryu, if you want to see i can show you the site.And terry is always the second one since he doesnt win any KOF torunament since kyo and iori had enetered it

Droopy
maybe, but ken already beat ryu, if you want to see i can show you the site.And terry is always the second one since he doesnt win any KOF torunament since kyo and iori had enetered it

Show me the site!

Creshosk
maybe, but ken already beat ryu, if you want to see i can show you the site.And terry is always the second one since he doesnt win any KOF torunament since kyo and iori had enetered it That's plot induced. wink

Hooverman
I personally think terry is more like Ken than Ryu

Onikirimaru
Yeah, Ken does have a life outside of fighting.

dvampire
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Meaning he is not shit without his DNA. As I said Terry is more skilled and he devolped his own techniques. And besides Kyo sucks as SNK'S main symbol...Terry and Haohamru are way better representatives than Kyo anyday.

And please this is Terry vs Ryu not Terry vs Kyo. Why dont you make a post having Terry vs Kyo...I am interested on what alot of the folks have to say.

Ryu and Ken has also learned techniques on there on as well though.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by dvampire
Ryu and Ken has also learned techniques on there on as well though.

Agreed.

P-Geyser

Hmmm ...first off Terry would not underestimate ANYBODY...especially Ryu and Ken. And if anything Kyo will be the one underestimating because of his arrogance and Terry has been underestamated before and look what happens.. understand?

You also said Terry not winning The KOF's after Kyo entered well If I am wrong Terry was the champ in ONE on ONE not needing TEAMS of THREE to claim victory and I already know Kyo entered in the AJFC to form his team but that sure as hell is nothing like The Southtown Tournament that was first run by Geese.

Whoops anyway back to the topic I think Terry and Ryu would be a great fight and I remember back when Fatal Fury Special and Streetfighter 2 were out, gamers were debating who would win in a fight between Ryu and Terry as well in anime wise...No one cared about Kyo. Ryu and Terry would definatley be a long fight though.

Sonic x 20
Ken would surely stand a chance against Terry as Violent Ken. No, it wasn't Ken that was holding Bison for Ryu to do a Hurricane kick, it was Ryu that was holding Bison for Ken to do the Hurricane kick. I like both Ryu and Terry and I'm still trying to figure out who willl win. Ryu has fought alot of tougher guys than Terry and Terry did the same as well. Ryu did train with one of the Greatest teachers which is Gouken, Akuma's Brother.

SaTsuJiN
rofl.. ken would definately not cause terry the same trouble as krauser... thats just rediculous..

Hoshi
you are saying that because you dont know the true power of ken masters.He could rivalize ryu in technichies, and if he turns into violent ken he would have the knowledge of all the martial arts in the worldthanks to bisons technology

Tha C-Master
Ken is just a step below ryu, who terry would give problems.

A good match, but I ultimately say ryu, depending on where he is upon his journey...

Darkstorm Zero
I second C-Man's comments... Ryu's later power levels are too much for the Hungry Wolf.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I second C-Man's comments... Ryu's later power levels are too much for the Hungry Wolf.

Maybe although you guys say that Ryu trained among the best which may be true but Terry knows what it means and takes to survive especially in a streetfight so he can fight in all surroundings as well and as I have said Terry has pulled off upsets.

Sonic x 20
Ryu can fight in all surroundings as well. Also, Violent Ken can take Terry because he is more Faster and Stronger than Normal Ken and he actually does put up a really good challenge.

SaTsuJiN
V.Ken is just no match for a pissed off Terry

Inspectah Deck
you are saying that because you dont know the true power of ken masters.He could rivalize ryu in technichies, and if he turns into violent ken he would have the knowledge of all the martial arts in the worldthanks to bisons technology

Ken could beat Ryu if he was mor serious

Hoshi
no he wouldnt,ken could beat ryu , that is a fact, but ken is already training serious,it may not look that way,but ken is a really dedicated martial artisit

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Ken can win a fight if he wants to. Besides, he won the Martial Arts championship lots of times.

Shirizatu16
I believe that both ryu and terry are formadibble opponents.

I noticed that ryu has a supreme amount of energy and he's proven it also!

But Terry did manage to match up to him.

But the only i think would determine this match is how their fighting spirit is!

Ryu seems to be too well determined on waiting to see the opponents moves in order to counter, but terry head on just rushes not giving time
for any analyzation..so i think terry would barely make it out alive since they both fight so similarly!

yes ken is really powerful he is dedicated to his skill alot!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Shirizatu16
I believe that both ryu and terry are formadibble opponents.

I noticed that ryu has a supreme amount of energy and he's proven it also!

But Terry did manage to match up to him.

But the only i think would determine this match is how their fighting spirit is!

Ryu seems to be too well determined on waiting to see the opponents moves in order to counter, but terry head on just rushes not giving time
for any analyzation..so i think terry would barely make it out alive since they both fight so similarly!

yes ken is really powerful he is dedicated to his skill alot!

That maybe but Terry always learns from each fight and gains something out of it. If he were to fight Ryu and lose he most definatley would learn from his mistakes and I believe in my heart the next fight may turn out differently.

Shirizatu16
Damn that shut me up....

Yeah you have a point there. Either way terry is capable of winning this fight!

that is what you are trying to say right?

Cause i agree!!!

(nods his head up and down)

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Shirizatu16
Damn that shut me up....

Yeah you have a point there. Either way terry is capable of winning this fight!

that is what you are trying to say right?

Cause i agree!!!

(nods his head up and down)

Yeah man but hey no need to nod your head cause I agree with you as well. I said I like Ryu...though I see that alot of posters here seem VERY Ryu biased. One poster said that "any team that has Ryu wins"...that was very sickening.

Shirizatu16
That's uncool that's being way to underestimating towards other characters especially against terry!

this whole thing of ryu supremacy is way out of hand! Their practically saying he can take on the whole world which is so untrue!!

(pounds the desk with dissaproval)

Darkstorm Zero
Well, I do beleive that Ryu is above par compared to most characters one on one, I DO NOT beleive he's a DBZ type of character

Shirizatu16
Well, I do beleive that Ryu is above par compared to most characters one on one, I DO NOT beleive he's a DBZ type of character

That's exactly it!

And yet ppl believe him to be one!

That's uncooll to the max X 2!!!!!!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
*Shakes head sadly...*

P-Geyser

Thats funny because speaking of which I just got through reading the Ryu vs Goku thread and to my suprise Ryu was owning Goku there as well...wow

Shirizatu16
Thats funny because speaking of which I just got through reading the Ryu vs Goku thread and to my suprise Ryu was owning Goku there as well...wow

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

No way come on let's be realistic here.

Goku is a saiyan!(alien meaning out of this world)

Ryu is a human (meaning mortal)

I can't believe that, no way can ryu beat goku!

Darkstorm Zero
I can honestly say "hat the F***?!"

And this comming from a rabid fighting game player whoi's specialties lie in Street Fighter and KOF...

Hoshi
That maybe but Terry always learns from each fight and gains something out of it. If he were to fight Ryu and lose he most definatley would learn from his mistakes and I believe in my heart the next fight may turn out differently.

in fact ryu does exactly the same thing when he loses a fight, ryu is a character based on the philosofy of sun tsu the master of war.Ryu learns new powers from which fight he has and learn things in the midle of the batle also.And terry as its own name sugesT(FATAL FURY) fight with a powerfull anger that makes him stronger,but ryu already said to sagat that a true warrior fight with skill and not with anger.Ryus way of fighting is not always the same,he change his stlye every fight, of course he always use his ansatsuken, but the way he uses it is very variable.Ryu has a lot of experience in fighting ,even more than terry, and he can also focus better in a fight

Onikirimaru
I beleive this is a dead heat as far as fights go. It all would come down to who would want it more. Ryu has the more advanced training, but Terry has a tenacity unrivaled, he is pretty much self tuaght, and was strong enough to take out Geese, Krauser, which are up there as far as enemies go. Ryu's enemies are likewise very formidable.

I beleive, the reason Terry hasnt won KOF since Kyo entered, is because he as no reason to. My theory on Terry is big on the Hero factor. When he has a passion within him, he trains hard, and gets it done. Hes done it to Geese over and over again, and when he was facing Krauser. His whole purpose for training was to take out Geese, after all. So in Kyo's KOF tourneys, he doesnt have the driving passion to fight do what needs to be done. So he's still strong, but he doesnt win the tourney and advance the plot. Think of him like a vetran pro wrestler still wrestling today. He still has the skills, and still comands respect, but he isnt in the "main event" You get what Im saying?

I think if Terry and Ryu would really face off, one of them would lose, and the loser would get that passion back, train, and then they would rematch, and fight until the end of time. Ryu is someone that can give Terry that reason to fight, and Terry is likewise strong enough to take out Ryu, and make him learn a couple new tricks to win the rematch. Its really either way.

P-Geyser
in fact ryu does exactly the same thing when he loses a fight, ryu is a character based on the philosofy of sun tsu the master of war.Ryu learns new powers from which fight he has and learn things in the midle of the batle also.And terry as its own name sugesT(FATAL FURY) fight with a powerfull anger that makes him stronger,but ryu already said to sagat that a true warrior fight with skill and not with anger.Ryus way of fighting is not always the same,he change his stlye every fight, of course he always use his ansatsuken, but the way he uses it is very variable.Ryu has a lot of experience in fighting ,even more than terry, and he can also focus better in a fight

Well I believe thats your opinion. And you are missing the picture. Terry DOES NOT fight with anger. As I have said Terry has fought numerous opponents not just in the Southown singles or The worldly tornaments. Terry has been surviving through his skill NOT his anger. Yes he did have anger in his heart when fighting Geese Howard but that changed when he fought Krauser...he actually was learning something from the fight and Terry is not always about the winning yes Terry has lost before but thats what I believe makes him better and makes him stronger LEARNING....not anger.

As for Ryu having alot of experince well I dont know about that. Folks here even said when Ryu was learning, he was learning alongside Ken under the guidence of their master. Terry at a younger age was learning but fighting for his life in the hell streets of Southtown getting his ass kicked getting up and getting knocked back down again and surviving mixing up various Martial Arts to incorporate into his own style...if thats not expeirence I dont know what the **** is.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I beleive this is a dead heat as far as fights go. It all would come down to who would want it more. Ryu has the more advanced training, but Terry has a tenacity unrivaled, he is pretty much self tuaght, and was strong enough to take out Geese, Krauser, which are up there as far as enemies go. Ryu's enemies are likewise very formidable.

I beleive, the reason Terry hasnt won KOF since Kyo entered, is because he as no reason to. My theory on Terry is big on the Hero factor. When he has a passion within him, he trains hard, and gets it done. Hes done it to Geese over and over again, and when he was facing Krauser. His whole purpose for training was to take out Geese, after all. So in Kyo's KOF tourneys, he doesnt have the driving passion to fight do what needs to be done. So he's still strong, but he doesnt win the tourney and advance the plot. Think of him like a vetran pro wrestler still wrestling today. He still has the skills, and still comands respect, but he isnt in the "main event" You get what Im saying?

I think if Terry and Ryu would really face off, one of them would lose, and the loser would get that passion back, train, and then they would rematch, and fight until the end of time. Ryu is someone that can give Terry that reason to fight, and Terry is likewise strong enough to take out Ryu, and make him learn a couple new tricks to win the rematch. Its really either way.

Thank you....someone who is understanding who Terry Bogard is and where he is comin from.

Shirizatu16
Thank you....someone who is understanding who Terry Bogard is and where he is comin from.

I agree!

Terry focuses on the fight.

But does not go as far as killing like ryu would do since he gives into the dark hadou!

Supposibly from what i heard is that only the weak minded give into the dark hadou!

Terry however maintains it, keeps it under control!

Besides he trained himself since living in southtown, fighting anyone possible

EVEN AGAINST THOSE WHO FIGHT DIRTY!!

Terry's the best!

Hoshi
that is why ryu rejected the dark hadou and because of that got even stronger , and the dark hadou isnt an easy thing to reject, you have to be a very strong person,even the greates warrior of all time since than,akuma ,was totally corrupted by the dark hadou.Of course terry has street experience,but ryu has it too, as soon as he finished his training with his master he seeks all his lifes for stronger opponents.And ryu already lost to some guys,but just like as terry he has learnt from them.And terry fought for his life in the street with many martial artist,ryu did that as well ,but before he went on fighting them he trained the strongest martial art style from capcom universe , the ansatsuken.I like terry very much and watched all his movies,but ryu probally is the guy who can focus better in a fight.Ryus mind proved to be stronger than akumas when he rejected the dark hadou,and akumas mind is so strong that can kill normal person with just it.As you can see in the movies the only thing ryu does on his life is training, terry trains a lot too, but as showed in the movies he also has his other life, like working at a building or playing some video game

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu didn't give into the Dark Hadou, and Terry never posessed it...

Listen, I think that these two men are very similar, they each train to become stronger, they each seek to take a peice of the fight with them, and they each desire to fill the emptiess they feel in battle (This is probably why they keep fighting)

The difference is in their actual capabilities... Ryu has a hidden potential thats never been heard of before. Terry posesses a passion for battle that rivals anyone you can name. neither man fights to kill, Terry has only fought Geese just so he could hurt him, every other fight, even the one against Krauser was merely to test his limits.

This match is so close, you could't put a Razor bitween them, I am leaning towards Ryu because of his prior experience, and the fact that Ryu has had to fight guys like Bison and Akuma, that tempers a man against murderous superpowered freaks.

Hoshi
in fact i think ryu fight to discover why he is fighting,i know this sounds a litle ilogic,but in the martial arts world it is a comon thing to say

Darkstorm Zero
Thats all part and parcel of taking a peice of the fight with him, they both seek to learn more, not only about themselves, but fighting in general

Hoshi
yup,ryu seeks for stronger foes and terry seeks for great fights, they are similar in that way

Shirizatu16
yup,ryu seeks for stronger foes and terry seeks for great fights, they are similar in that way

Well what i kinda meant was terry never truly had the sensation of killing (ex:dark hadou) not since geese anyway!

Besides think where on earth can you pick more fights:

in a corrupted, gang run, poor town like southtown!

or in a serene place like a forest filled dojo!

well doesn't take that long to decide.

Terry lived in a corrupt world. While ryu lived in a dojo with his master and ken.

It's obvious were you will gain more experience instead of fighting the same opponent over an over(ken)

And explain why in SVC CHAOS when ryu (or terry I can't remember) meets violent ken he says something " i can't believe you let it control over you" something like that.

Doesn't that say anything about the dark hadou?

Darkstorm Zero
Violent Ken is not posessed by the Dark hadou, but Brainwashed by Bison.

Allow me to enlighten you just a little about Ryu, He travels the whole world, searching for the strongest challengers to test his might, he doesn't fight plain street thugs and gangs either, at least not on a regular basis like your describing Terry.

Ryu fights quality opponents, which for my money is far more valuable that pmmeling 20 idiots who can barely throw a decent punch compared to these two.

Shirizatu16
Violent Ken is not posessed by the Dark hadou, but Brainwashed by Bison.

Allow me to enlighten you just a little about Ryu, He travels the whole world, searching for the strongest challengers to test his might, he doesn't fight plain street thugs and gangs either, at least not on a regular basis like your describing Terry.

Ryu fights quality opponents, which for my money is far more valuable that pmmeling 20 idiots who can barely throw a decent punch compared to these two.

I know he travels the world hence the jap version of street fighter is called World Warrior.

what i was saying is that growing up terry was surrounded by thugs n'stuff,but ryu ina dojo.

and terry does not just fight regular old thugs,but every year fights in kof against kyo and iori (they are no pushovers)

And yes KOF is a part of the FF storyline!

Darkstorm Zero
I know, I know, but you make it sound like Ryu has lead a very sheltered life... Gouken was one of, if not the single greatest martial arts masters after Goutetsu was killed, and thats who taught Ryu. The art of Ansatsuken is nothing to sneaze at.

Ryu won his very first tournament against the Muay Thai Emperor, Sagat (Albeit, it was because of the Dark hadou surging for asingle instant), That alone, while Ryu was still a kid in training is an AWSOME feat by and of itself.

P-Geyser
that is why ryu rejected the dark hadou and because of that got even stronger , and the dark hadou isnt an easy thing to reject, you have to be a very strong person,even the greates warrior of all time since than,akuma ,was totally corrupted by the dark hadou.Of course terry has street experience,but ryu has it too, as soon as he finished his training with his master he seeks all his lifes for stronger opponents.And ryu already lost to some guys,but just like as terry he has learnt from them.And terry fought for his life in the street with many martial artist,ryu did that as well ,but before he went on fighting them he trained the strongest martial art style from capcom universe , the ansatsuken.I like terry very much and watched all his movies,but ryu probally is the guy who can focus better in a fight.Ryus mind proved to be stronger than akumas when he rejected the dark hadou,and akumas mind is so strong that can kill normal person with just it.As you can see in the movies the only thing ryu does on his life is training, terry trains a lot too, but as showed in the movies he also has his other life, like working at a building or playing some video game

I am cool with your analysis and said that I like Ryu. We both know our boy's but I still disagree with the Ryu better focusing more on the fight. Yes Terry does other things outside Fighting BUT in the games and not the anime he likes to play basketball and he trains more still and so that he took a certain little Rock Howard under his wing.

P-Geyser

Thats why I stated that Terry should have been Ryu's rival not that arrogent Kyo. If you ask me Kyo and Ken have more in common.

Darkstorm Zero
Well.... Thats purely a matter of oppinion...

Onikirimaru
I am cool with your analysis and said that I like Ryu. We both know our boy's but I still disagree with the Ryu better focusing more on the fight. Yes Terry does other things outside Fighting BUT in the games and not the anime he likes to play basketball and he trains more still and so that he took a certain little Rock Howard under his wing.

I think after Terry avenged his fathers death, he's slowly been learning about the other things in life. He hasnt given up fighting by a long shot, still trains, and still competes, but he's lost the "have to win" drive, the hero quality. He's taking it easy and havin fun.

P-Geyser
Well.... Thats purely a matter of oppinion...

I can say the same thing with you as well.

Darkstorm Zero
About what? about Terry being Ryu's Rival instead of Kyo? Well the fact is that Kyo IS Ryu's rival in every game that features SNK and Capcom characters... while Terry deals with Ken.

Don't get me wrong, Terry is a definite cool character, the original "Hungry Wolf" and perhaps the coolest hero to grace the fighting game scene... but lets face it, SNK has shoved him aside in favor of Kyo (Who incidentaly got pushed aside himself recently for K'... stick out tongue )

I personally would love to see a full blown match bitween Terry and Ryu because they are remarkably similar.

P-Geyser
About what? about Terry being Ryu's Rival instead of Kyo? Well the fact is that Kyo IS Ryu's rival in every game that features SNK and Capcom characters... while Terry deals with Ken.

Don't get me wrong, Terry is a definite cool character, the original "Hungry Wolf" and perhaps the coolest hero to grace the fighting game scene... but lets face it, SNK has shoved him aside in favor of Kyo (Who incidentaly got pushed aside himself recently for K'... stick out tongue )

I personally would love to see a full blown match bitween Terry and Ryu because they are remarkably similar.

The only difference is Kyo got back his spot from K and I dont know how well Ash Crimson is going to do.

Onikirimaru
I think SNK just didnt want an American to be their flagship character, which I can respect. SNK probably wanted KoF to be its own franchise, with its own hero, where as Terry has his own franchise, as well as Ryo.

Wait, wait. Ryu vs Kyo, flag ship characters on the same level
Terry vs Ken, similarly strong characters, so that means..........
Dan vs Ryo, Dan is as strong as Ryo!

dvampire
I think SNK just didnt want an American to be their flagship character, which I can respect. SNK probably wanted KoF to be its own franchise, with its own hero, where as Terry has his own franchise, as well as Ryo.

Dan isn't close to Ryo!

Onikirimaru
But they are rivals!

Hoshi
no they arent , he never get closed to him, he lost to sakura , and sakura wnats to be ryus pupil.And of course ryu has fought many stronger guys than terry for a lot more time.He fought at the street fighter tournaments a lot sooner than terry start fighting his king of fighters tournaments.And i can surely say that fighting with some guys from some gangs doesnt give much experience compared to fight in a dojo with the greates master

Onikirimaru
Sakura is only strong enough to beat Dan because she learned all of his moves in one day! How awesome is her strength that she can learn the secrets of Saikyo-ryu in a days time. Her potential must be far beyond Ryu, Ryu hasnt even studied Saikyo-ryu!

Hoshi
it is because ryu never wanted to learn that style , he just learned everything he needed of saikyo ryu by just fighting dan one time.In capcoms universe ryus potential is said to be the greates one of all

P-Geyser

I agree with the with not wanting an American to be the lead part but I am not to cool with it and Terry and Ryu have more in common. Also the resason why I personally think Kyo got over was because Terry and Ryo both appear in KOF as well as manyother FF and AOF characters. If the were not in "KOF" Kyo sure as well wouldnt be getting the superstar status that he does.

Sonic x 20
I like both Ryu and Terry. Ryu never gave in to the Dark Hadou and if he did, he would've been just like Akuma. Yes, we know that Ryu has fought and train with Ken over and over again, but I feel that makes them stronger that way every time by fighting the same person. You guys are right, Ryu and Terry are very similar and this battle will really be a close one. Terry has been in the streets and has gotten alot of experience from that and Ryu has gotten alot of experience from that also by traveling around the world by himself. Ryu wants to fight opponents that will give him a Great challenge and can match his power the same with Terry also. Terry has fought Geese and Ryu has fought Bison. Do you guys think Akuma and Krauser will put up a good challenge with one another?

Onikirimaru
it is because ryu never wanted to learn that style , he just learned everything he needed of saikyo ryu by just fighting dan one time.In capcoms universe ryus potential is said to be the greates one of all

Gotta love it when people get serious about saying Dan is stronger than someone.

Hoshi
But i was talking serious, it is no problem to me correct anyone if he isnt right onikimaru .Why should i be angry?

Darkstorm Zero
He was joking Hoshi

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/evil_dan.gif
Beware the beyond godly power of Evil Dan!

Sonic x 20
Dan now has the DARK HADOU POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, thats Dark Gadou, the Killing Intent of Saikyo Ryu!

"Oyajiiiii!!!!!"

jinzin
i just base this on the villians... terry fights and defeats demi gods and GODS alike..

ryu has to team up with ken to beat bison AFTER he powers himself DOWN to meet them at their own level....I don't think ryu's gonna win...

and I like ryu better.... sad

Darkstorm Zero
This is going to sound stupid, but where has Terry defeated anyone stronger than Krauser?

jinzin
when he trashed mars the GOD of war....

Darkstorm Zero
I've never seen that anywhere...

jinzin
someone hook this guy up with the movie... it's what finally asserted terry as the all out badass that I've come to accept him as...it's what finally convined me, he has no business fighting street fighters cause he's at a totally different level..

Darkstorm Zero
Which movie? I've seen the Fatal Fury 1,2 and 3 mangas

P-Geyser
Which movie? I've seen the Fatal Fury 1,2 and 3 mangas

He is talking about Fatal Fury The Motion Picture. Also Terry stated that Jamin was also more stronger Krauser.

Onikirimaru
FATAL FURY TMP SPOILERS

Actually, he said "This guy's tough as Krauser..... maybe tougher....." Later in the film he stalemated Jamin.

Terry didnt defeat the God of War by himself. Laucorn was taking on Terry, Andy, Joe, and Mai and Terry was only able to defeat him after a plot device intervened allowing him to even damage Laucorn. When he took on the True God of War, I beleive the "energy" he used to defeat him was energy released from Sulia's passing. Not taking anything away from Terry here, since he was definatly the one doing the winning in the fight, he just needed assistance from his friends to keep him busy, remember Laucorn knocked him momentarily unconcsious quite easily, and if it wasnt for Andy/Mai/Joe's intervention he was about to finish him off.

Im a big a Terry fan as the next guy, but Im not one to throw around the fact he beat a god as if he did it easily.

P-Geyser
FATAL FURY TMP SPOILERS

Actually, he said "This guy's tough as Krauser..... maybe tougher....." Later in the film he stalemated Jamin.

Terry didnt defeat the God of War by himself. Laucorn was taking on Terry, Andy, Joe, and Mai and Terry was only able to defeat him after a plot device intervened allowing him to even damage Laucorn. When he took on the True God of War, I beleive the "energy" he used to defeat him was energy released from Sulia's passing. Not taking anything away from Terry here, since he was definatly the one doing the winning in the fight, he just needed assistance from his friends to keep him busy, remember Laucorn knocked him momentarily unconcsious quite easily, and if it wasnt for Andy/Mai/Joe's intervention he was about to finish him off.

Im a big a Terry fan as the next guy, but Im not one to throw around the fact he beat a god as if he did it easily.

I know....both Krauser and Jamin gave Terry a serious fight....hell both beat him the first time but Terry beat them in the rematch(actually Jamin gave up so Terry could save Sulia)

It makes me wonder though could Jamin take down Krauser.

You are right Terry had help with Laocorn. His litte brother Joe and Mai definatley came through....it's kind of how Ryu needed Ken in taking down Bison. Though when Terry got Sulia's power's it was one on one last man standing. Also Terry did not beat The God of Mars easily that I can agree on...Sulia took a huge part in that moment.

jinzin
I know....both Krauser and Jamin gave Terry a serious fight....hell both beat him the first time but Terry beat them in the rematch(actually Jamin gave up so Terry could save Sulia)

It makes me wonder though could Jamin take down Krauser.

You are right Terry had help with Laocorn. His litte brother Joe and Mai definatley came through....it's kind of how Ryu needed Ken in taking down Bison. Though when Terry got Sulia's power's it was one on one last man standing. Also Terry did not beat The God of Mars easily that I can agree on...Sulia took a huge part in that moment.

the only "part" I saw her taking was helping to piss terry off..... i think he's something else altogether when he gets over emotional.. and i still stand by my previous assumption that he'd curbstomp ryu into the ground...

Onikirimaru
She killed herself to make Laucorn vulnerable to attack. Have you even seen the film? That was like, a pretty big part of it. She stabs herself and then says "Attack him through the breast plate, its possible now"

Key word being possible.

jinzin
i'm not talking about lowcorn you goofball... What the f**k?

I'm talking about mars... you know... the giant 3 story GOD OF WAR, that's on fire and all powerful.... THAT'S what I'm talking about.... huh

Onikirimaru
Oh, thought we were talkin bout that whole little scene.

Yeah that pretty much was all Terry. He did need Sulia to die to get pissed. So if he gets a reason he'll go all blue glowy on Ryu. Like if Ryu went to McDonalds and picked Terry up a Salad, and got the ranch dressing instead of the Cobb, Terry would be all like, Crying blood and then blow Ryu away.

jinzin
Oh, thought we were talkin bout that whole little scene.

Yeah that pretty much was all Terry. He did need Sulia to die to get pissed. So if he gets a reason he'll go all blue glowy on Ryu. Like if Ryu went to McDonalds and picked Terry up a Salad, and got the ranch dressing instead of the Cobb, Terry would be all like, Crying blood and then blow Ryu away.

that would soooo happen too.. laughing out loud

meh the onlytime I've seen ryu even start to approach that kind of level is when bison nearly killed ken with the pyscho crusher... ryu went all blue and glowy...but then again he did fight a (now) staggered bison...and wasn't nearly as impressive as terry imo...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
the only "part" I saw her taking was helping to piss terry off..... i think he's something else altogether when he gets over emotional.. and i still stand by my previous assumption that he'd curbstomp ryu into the ground... Missed some parts huh? stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. it would be neat if in a KoF or something they had the 'blue glowy' version of terry... but I think at that point he'd be just below dragonball status o_o

Hoshi
ryus true power is able to detroy comets and cut he ocean in a half easily , ryu is the guy who can focus better than even s akuma , he is also the guy with the strongest ki in all capcom universe.The ryy that almost lose to bison is nothing compared to the real ryu

Sonic x 20
This battle is going to be a really close one. Terry is not going to defeat Ryu easily and Ryu is not going to defeat Terry easily.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm actually imagining a massive clash of techniques and power... Power Geyser "Livewire" vs Shinkuu Hadouken... Buster Wolf vs Shin Shoryuuken...

jinzin
ryus true power is able to detroy comets and cut he ocean in a half easily , ryu is the guy who can focus better than even s akuma , he is also the guy with the strongest ki in all capcom universe.The ryy that almost lose to bison is nothing compared to the real ryu

is that why ryu nearly got beat up by balrog a regular boxer?.......TWICE? confused

ryu doesn't have the power to destroy comets nor is he better at manefsesting energy than akuma... you're talking about what ryu is SUPPOSED to BECOME in the FUTURE not how he's been represented.... I could just as easily argue that terry at full potential is supposed to be able to blow up the moon... it's not a solid argument...

Onikirimaru
is that why ryu nearly got beat up by balrog a regular boxer?.......TWICE? confused

ryu doesn't have the power to destroy comets nor is he better at manefsesting energy than akuma... you're talking about what ryu is SUPPOSED to BECOME in the FUTURE not how he's been represented.... I could just as easily argue that terry at full potential is supposed to be able to blow up the moon... it's not a solid argument...

Its true, while Ryu supposedly has the potential to do this, until he actually does it, then he cant. However Terry took a hit from a god and then popped up and punched him in the stomach.

It would be cool to have a "blue" Terry, but if ya watch the movie, the move he kills Mars with is a straight punch with energy that comes out. Just like the Buster Wolf.

Hoshi

ryu wasnt even close to be defeated by balrog ,he was as close of losing to him than terry losing to michael myers or kim kapham ,it is true that we cant say that kind of thing like the future ryu, but the real ryu rivalized with shin akuma that could do exactly what i said before ,that was why i said ryu fighting with full potential.

Hoshi
and i wathced all the three movies from fatal fury, and i believe he defeated mars because of the help of sulia.And if terry is strong the way he was when fighting krauser he wont be able to defeat ryu, since ryu said himself that a warrior that fight with anger and not with skills wont be able to win against him.The fight would be terrific though ,i think if terry and ryu fight with full potential at the same time would be a close match,but i think ryu would own the fight in the end.

P-Geyser
How many times have I said Terry does not fight with anger but to learn from the fight. Speaking of anger though I recall in the SF anime Ryu was getting pretty pissed off and rushing at Bison.

If we are going by the animes then the only times Terry was pissed off was when Lily and Sulia died. The first time Terry fought Krauser he was overwhelmed and lost and he learned from his mistakes and in the game wise Terry definatley learned from fighting Krauser not with his anger. Terry and Ryu would go back and fourth and no I dont think Ryu would own the fight in the end. As I said if Ryu does win the first round he sure as hell would be exhausted. But the rematch I beileve in my heart will be different and Terry will catch him by suprise just like all his other opponents.

Sonic x 20
I don't think Terry will catch Ryu by surprise. He might catch him, but it probably won't help him in winning easily against him. Ryu is training under Oro and surely when he is finished, he would obtain New moves and abilities that may even outmatch Akuma's. I think that it will be a draw at the end with these two fighters because they both will not give up in a fight. Ryu didn't give up in defeating Bison and Terry didn't give up in defeating Geese. I do respect everyone's opinions though of who should be the winner. big grin big grin cool cool

Onikirimaru
and i wathced all the three movies from fatal fury, and i believe he defeated mars because of the help of sulia.And if terry is strong the way he was when fighting krauser he wont be able to defeat ryu, since ryu said himself that a warrior that fight with anger and not with skills wont be able to win against him.The fight would be terrific though ,i think if terry and ryu fight with full potential at the same time would be a close match,but i think ryu would own the fight in the end.

Thats actually a theory that i sometimes entertain, that when Sulia died she released her healing energy that gave Terry the boost to take on Mars. But I cant really back that up either way.

SaTsuJiN
only thing I didnt like about the first 2 fatal fury oav , is that they gave him that silly made-up tung fu ru move..

I'm glad they didnt use it again for the motion picture

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I don't think Terry will catch Ryu by surprise. He might catch him, but it probably won't help him in winning easily against him. Ryu is training under Oro and surely when he is finished, he would obtain New moves and abilities that may even outmatch Akuma's. I think that it will be a draw at the end with these two fighters because they both will not give up in a fight. Ryu didn't give up in defeating Bison and Terry didn't give up in defeating Geese. I do respect everyone's opinions though of who should be the winner. big grin big grin cool cool

I agree it's that I meant most of Terry's stronger opponet's usually think they own the Lone Wolf and that becomes their downfall but in Ryu's case he would not underestamate Terry such as Geese and Krauser but Terry just may suprise him and yes Ryu likewise.

Speaking of the animes again yes Sulia did help Terry in defeating the god of Mars. Now that I think about Terry fighting "with anger" I recall in the First amine master tung tought Terry the Hakyosukein whirlwind attack and the reason Andy and Geese could not master that technique because they follow their emotions and desires. Thats one thing that led me to believe Terry does not fight with anger or why would master Tung teach him the move in the first place.

Speaking of the Whirlwind attack..I kind of digged it but that's just me.

SaTsuJiN
it was a cool move.. but thats like giving ryu a spirit bomb and blonde hair .. its just not their character.. messed

Sonic x 20
Yeah. I can't even imagine Ryu having blonde hair.

Hoshi
How many times have I said Terry does not fight with anger but to learn from the fight. Speaking of anger though I recall in the SF anime Ryu was getting pretty pissed off and rushing at Bison.

If we are going by the animes then the only times Terry was pissed off was when Lily and Sulia died. The first time Terry fought Krauser he was overwhelmed and lost and he learned from his mistakes and in the game wise Terry definatley learned from fighting Krauser not with his anger. Terry and Ryu would go back and fourth and no I dont think Ryu would own the fight in the end. As I said if Ryu does win the first round he sure as hell would be exhausted. But the rematch I beileve in my heart will be different and Terry will catch him by suprise just like all his other opponents.

the fact is that ryu lears new things about fighting from which fight he has,if he loses or wins he learns the same from his fights just like terry , but ryu has more years of experience, that is why i think he would win.And the "light hadou"that ryu now has is too much,even for snks main star with his lone wolf

Hoshi
but if these two fighters fight each other i dont believe they would fight with full power against the other , probaly they would fight only with their martial arts skills,and not with the angry wolf or the light hadou

P-Geyser
the fact is that ryu lears new things about fighting from which fight he has,if he loses or wins he learns the same from his fights just like terry , but ryu has more years of experience, that is why i think he would win.And the "light hadou"that ryu now has is too much,even for snks main star with his lone wolf

Heh thats funny because Terry has had more experinece than Kyo yet you say Kyo can beat him. I am sorry but I still have to disagree light hadou or not The Lone Wolf will not submit to it and as I have already said if Terry were to lose to Ryu the next fight I belive will be different making Capcom's wandering warrior think twice.

P-Geyser
but if these two fighters fight each other i dont believe they would fight with full power against the other , probaly they would fight only with their martial arts skills,and not with the angry wolf or the light hadou

That I can AGREE big time

Hoshi
Heh thats funny because Terry has had more experinece than Kyo yet you say Kyo can beat him. I am sorry but I still have to disagree light hadou or not The Lone Wolf will not submit to it and as I have already said if Terry were to lose to Ryu the next fight I belive will be different making Capcom's wandering warrior think twice.

i cant agree with you in that point , if terry become stronger ryu would with sure do exactly the same, that is why he is capcoms main fighter.But that is your opnion , i cant say you are wrong,i respect your opnion,at least you have some point in your arguments

P-Geyser
i cant agree with you in that point , if terry become stronger ryu would with sure do exactly the same, that is why he is capcoms main fighter.But that is your opnion , i cant say you are wrong,i respect your opnion,at least you have some point in your arguments

Thank u man and I can say the same for you to wink

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
only thing I didnt like about the first 2 fatal fury oav , is that they gave him that silly made-up tung fu ru move..

I'm glad they didnt use it again for the motion picture

Actually he did use it in the motion picture. He didnt call out the move, but he used it during the fight with the God of War, Mars hit him out of it.

SaTsuJiN
yeah cuz its a crappy move -,-

but I suppose I didnt notice because he left the drama out of it
(throwin his hands out to the side.. glowing etc, then screaming the move name out).. I suppose that made it more bearable for me

I would have really liked to see him use a mega power geyser or something in that state lol.. woulda been awesome to see that whole building go up (considering normal power level blew the roof off a parking lot)

Onikirimaru
Like I said, I think he did something of a buster wolf. Wars was over him, about to finish him, and he popped up and did what looks like a straight punch, and we see energy poppin outta the back of Mars...

I dunno

2D_MASTER
Ok this thread has probably been dead for awhile. But as a fan of both SNK and Capcom, I'd like to put my 2 cents in. Now judging by the charaters in the fighting games themselves, I would have to give the fight to Terry. Why? because Terry Bogard has a kick- ass arsenal of moves; power dunk, power wave, round wave, burning knuckle, rising tackle, crack shot. Not to mention his assortment of desperation moves, buster wolf, triple power geyser (which one blast cancels out any other projectle, even a Shinku Hadoken in CVS 2 AND SVC ), rising beat, power stream, and rising force. Now not to say that Ryu's moves are weak or anything, but for heavens sake, has he learned anything NEW since street fighter 2?!! same old stuff, Hadoken, Shoryuken, Tatsumakisenpukyaku for his special moves. with Shinku Hadoken, Shinku Tatsumakisenpukyaku, Denjin Hadoken as his super moves. It just seems to me that he hasnt really learned any new tricks in his "path".
As a reply to the whole thing about Terry's disadvantage because he fights with anger and maybe even hate. Well he fights with controlled anger. And what about Akuma, he is pretty much the strongest of the Capcom universe, and he fights with anger, even murderous intent and could beat Ryu's ass. So I guess that probably would'nt be too much of a disadvantage.
So I would give the fight to Terry, not saying he would win easy AT ALL he would probably be utterly exhausted. But I he would use his ability to adapt and beat Ryu. Maybe forcing Ryu to go study a few other techiques.

brainchild81
Ryu beats Terry with what works. He doesn't need anything new.

Sonic x 20
I like both Ryu and Terry and Ryu doesn't Really need any NEW MOVES to Fight Terry. I do Respect your Opinion that Ryu still has the same Moves that he had always had, but hey, those same Moves do come in handy for Ryu. big grin big grin cool cool

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I like both Ryu and Terry and Ryu doesn't Really need any NEW MOVES to Fight Terry. I do Respect your Opinion that Ryu still has the same Moves that he had always had, but hey, those same Moves do come in handy for Ryu. big grin big grin cool cool

I agree. Ryu does not need moves to fight Terry and vise versa. Terry can beat Ryu with what he has and vice versa again.

brainchild81
Terry might give Ryu a little trouble, but he's not beating him. Ryu wins. Originally posted by P-Geyser
Meaning he is not shit without his DNA.
This is the funniest thing I've ever seen posted. None of us would be worth anything w/out DNA dude. Thanks for stating the absolutely obvious laughing Were you thinking when you posted that? See what your Kyo hate has done to your judgement? I know it's unfair that Kyo was born to be better than Terry, but that's just the way it is. Terry's a good fighter, but that doesn't mean you have to knock another character just because they're in the spotlight instead of him.

Deus Ex
lmfao!

I hath no DNA! Thou hast beaten me!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
Terry might give Ryu a little trouble, but he's not beating him. Ryu wins. This is the funniest thing I've ever seen posted. None of us would be worth anything w/out DNA dude. Thanks for stating the absolutely obvious laughing Were you thinking when you posted that? See what your Kyo hate has done to your judgement? I know it's unfair that Kyo was born to be better than Terry, but that's just the way it is. Terry's a good fighter, but that doesn't mean you have to knock another character just because they're in the spotlight instead of him.

Oh god here we go again. First I dont think Ryu will win in the end he may or may not Terry may and may not.

Now why are you brigining this up with Kyo.... are you trying to start something else? I was talking about his Kusanagi flames that Orochi is weak against making alot of people think he is the baddest man in SNK.

"Kyo was born to be better than Terry"...now that's hilarious

Knocking other characters...dude you have been knocking Terry saying the most ridicouls things. You seem very Anti-Terry and before I even got on this board you were saying Terry sucks and this and that. Give me a break.

Sonic x 20
I don't know about Kyo stealing the spotlight, but I know that him and Ryu always Fight each other. Since we know Ryu and Terry are Equal, then shouldn't Kyo be Equal to Ken since they both are the Quicker Learners. I didn't mean to bring Ken into the picture, but you know what I mean.

2D_MASTER
Yeah brainchild does seem very anti Terry. But anyways, people should shut up about Kyo. Who knows why Kyo is SNKs poster boy, who really cares? I still say that Terry would have a good chance beating Ryu. If anybody has played SVC, notice how Terry mocks Ryu and pisses him off. I thought that was pretty funny.

brainchild81
Oh god here we go again. First I dont think Ryu will win in the end he may or may not Terry may and may not.

Now why are you brigining this up with Kyo.... are you trying to start something else? I was talking about his Kusanagi flames that Orochi is weak against making alot of people think he is the baddest man in SNK.

"Kyo was born to be better than Terry"...now that's hilarious

Knocking other characters...dude you have been knocking Terry saying the most ridicouls things. You seem very Anti-Terry and before I even got on this board you were saying Terry sucks and this and that. Give me a break. I honestly didn't realize how old this thread was before I posted that. You gotta admit though, that statement you made about DNA was pretty funny. Notice how I've stopped saying Terry sux. When I knocked Terry, it wasn't because of jealousy or anything like that. It was because I just don't think he's all that great. When you dissed Kyo, you always came off as a pissed fan who's favorite guy ain't the man anymore. Like the only reason you hated Kyo is because he's the star of the show instead of Terry. If you haven't done this since we made peace then I apologize. I shoulda looked @ the dates on those posts. That DNA line is still comedy though.laughingOriginally posted by 2D_MASTER
If anybody has played SVC, notice how Terry mocks Ryu and pisses him off. I thought that was pretty funny. Haven't seen that yet. Didn't like the game much. Now I'm curious. What does Terry do?

P-Geyser
I honestly didn't realize how old this thread was before I posted that. You gotta admit though, that statement you made about DNA was pretty funny. Notice how I've stopped saying Terry sux. When I knocked Terry, it wasn't because of jealousy or anything like that. It was because I just don't think he's all that great. When you dissed Kyo, you always came off as a pissed fan who's favorite guy ain't the man anymore. Like the only reason you hated Kyo is because he's the star of the show instead of Terry. If you haven't done this since we made peace then I apologize. I shoulda looked @ the dates on those posts. That DNA line is still comedy though.laughing Haven't seen that yet. Didn't like the game much. Now I'm curious. What does Terry do?

Well like I said in all honesty I was angry when I posted that. I can understand that you think Terry is not all that great...they same way I feel about Kyo. I will be even more honest I did not like the fact that Kyo was the star of KOF but I understood it's about his story...it would not look right if Terry was the main character since he was already the main guy of FF. Though why I am pissed is because jeez louise playmore is making Kyo the constant star.

That DNA line was referring to Kyo's ancestral background giving him ablility to use crimson flames where many people think he is the most powerful character...even more than Ryu believe it or not. Anyways back on topic.

brainchild81
What does Terry do to piss Ryu off?

Hoshi
I agree. Ryu does not need moves to fight Terry and vise versa. Terry can beat Ryu with what he has and vice versa again.

ryu doesnt have many new moves because he is inspired in an old theory that says:You dont have to have many technichies , the important thing is that you have one that certainly woks , train and evolve your strongest tech until it becomes mortal.That is why he has the same old moves.

P-Geyser
ryu doesnt have many new moves because he is inspired in an old theory that says:You dont have to have many technichies , the important thing is that you have one that certainly woks , train and evolve your strongest tech until it becomes mortal.That is why he has the same old moves.

Ah... good analysis

P-Geyser
What does Terry do to piss Ryu off?

He is talking about the dialouge between Ryu and Terry in Chaos.

dvampire
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Yeah brainchild does seem very anti Terry. But anyways, people should shut up about Kyo. Who knows why Kyo is SNKs poster boy, who really cares? I still say that Terry would have a good chance beating Ryu. If anybody has played SVC, notice how Terry mocks Ryu and pisses him off. I thought that was pretty funny.

Ryu whole personality was messed in Chaos. sad

Hoshi
and terry too , terry was clear provoking ryu and the karate itself , the real terry would never do something like that.Terry , for what i have seen respect all the martial arts, and ryu doesnt get pissed off so easily as shown in chaos

dvampire
and terry too , terry was clear provoking ryu and the karate itself , the real terry would never do something like that.Terry , for what i have seen respect all the martial arts, and ryu doesnt get pissed off so easily as shown in chaos

Indeed! smile

brainchild81
He is talking about the dialouge between Ryu and Terry in Chaos. Is it in English?

carrotgl4z3
Im New Here so... Welcome me... weeepeee... For my opinion to this topic... Im a Fan of Ryu & Terry... I think it would Be a MAtch.. The reults probably match...

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by carrotgl4z3
Im New Here so... Welcome me... weeepeee... For my opinion to this topic... Im a Fan of Ryu & Terry... I think it would Be a MAtch.. The reults probably match...

Welcome carrotgl4z3!!!!!!!!!! I like both Ryu and Terry also and I do agree that it would be a Match against the two. big grin big grin cool cool

carrotgl4z3
thanks... i had a question is ryu have a wife? i would like chunli for him..

Hoshi
no , he never had any kind of wife or girlfriend , although he has many girls that most likely felt in love with him

P-Geyser

I can agree on that.

P-Geyser
Is it in English?

Yeah...you dont have Chaos for the xbox?

shin_remy
Ryu will win

his fighting potential is waaay further then that of terry!!

terry rivalizes with Guile

the most fighters of SF will win from SNK

ryu rivalizes with Kyu
ken rivalizes with Iori
Chun Li rivalizes with Mai
Akuma rivalizes with mr Karate

P-Geyser
"his fighting potential is waaay further then that of terry!!"

You mean in your opinion.

"the most fighters of SF will win from SNK"

Now if thats not fanboyism I dont know what is.

What exactly mentioning these rivalry's has anything to do with this? Kyo got to Rival Ryu because KOF is SNK's biggest franchise, Iori rivals Ken because Kyo rivals Iori and Kyo is rivaling Ryu and the fued gets the most attention in KOF. Terry is Kens rival being America's strongest by the way and also wasnt Guile suppose to be the main character of SF?...just heard from alot of people around the web thats all.

shin_remy
i am not fanboy

I think that Capcom and Snk is great BUT........I HATE how SNK is doing lately to Capcom!! Not respectvol, street fighter is one of the most respected anime, and also one of the oldest and SNK creates Characters that have to match that ones of SF!!!

Lately is there a Character created that have to match akuma messed

There is A LOT of crap on the internet that claimes that they know is better, it is hard to know what the truth is but i know a lot of things from Capcom itself!!!! but that site doesn't exist any more messed

also a lot of SNK was on the site smile

brainchild81
Yeah...you dont have Chaos for the xbox? No. I don't have Xbox. Played Chaos a few times in the arcade and didn't like it. CVS 2 was a far better game.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by shin_remy
i am not fanboy

I think that Capcom and Snk is great BUT........I HATE how SNK is doing lately to Capcom!! Not respectvol, street fighter is one of the most respected anime, and also one of the oldest and SNK creates Characters that have to match that ones of SF!!!

Lately is there a Character created that have to match akuma messed

There is A LOT of crap on the internet that claimes that they know is better, it is hard to know what the truth is but i know a lot of things from Capcom itself!!!! but that site doesn't exist any more messed

also a lot of SNK was on the site smile

Well, Rugal is the one on SNK's side that matches Akuma mostly.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, it's too bad Rugal officially died in 95 roll eyes (sarcastic)

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by shin_remy
Ryu will win

his fighting potential is waaay further then that of terry!!

the most fighters of SF will win from SNK

ryu rivalizes with Kyu
ken rivalizes with Iori
Chun Li rivalizes with Mai
Akuma rivalizes with mr Karate

what?! In CVS terry does not rival Guile. Wtf. Terry is clearly the rival of Ken, they have a special intro, just like Ryu and Kyo do. ANywas in SVC Ken and Terry are proven rivals by thier dialouge. Terry VS Guile pfffft, how one sided is that?!

carrotgl4z3
what?! In CVS terry does not rival Guile. Wtf. Terry is clearly the rival of Ken, they have a special intro, just like Ryu and Kyo do. ANywas in SVC Ken and Terry are proven rivals by thier dialouge. Terry VS Guile pfffft, how one sided is that?!

I agree with that...
although they had a great conversation.. Guile said that 2 terry... The Undefeated Southtown... etc... it proves Terry is a Worthy Fighter like Ryu...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>