jason vorhees vs sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

house
serial killer vs serial killer( and yes i am aware that jason is not a comic book character but this seemed like the appropriate place to post)

Wickerman
Originally posted by house
serial killer vs serial killer( and yes i am aware that jason is not a comic book character but this seemed like the appropriate place to post)

Sabertooth without any doubt. Jason just swings a big machete and is really really strong and durable. But he has no chance against superhuman agility, superhuman strength, and adamantium claws.

And as i recall he died just well in Jason X when his head was blown off. Well, once his head is torn off.....i see the same thing happening erm

~wickerman~

house
Originally posted by Wickerman
Sabertooth without any doubt. Jason just swings a big machete and is really really strong and durable. But he has no chance against superhuman agility, superhuman strength, and adamantium claws.

And as i recall he died just well in Jason X when his head was blown off. Well, once his head is torn off.....i see the same thing happening erm

~wickerman~

yeah but come on give j some credit.

Wickerman
Originally posted by house
yeah but come on give j some credit.

the only credit given to him if he were a comic book character would be a nice stamina, since he can just keep going at it, strong, though by no means superhuman, and a good healing factor that obviously however can't make up for the loss of his brain. Heck....pretty much any comic book character could beat the guy sad

~wickerman~

jplatinum
Jason would kill creed.
Jason can get stronger than creed when he gets really mad.
Jason has gotten an upgrade where he is bulletproof and his armor is futuristic metal(hard to penetrate).
Jason can just keep coming at creed and keep regenerating any damage in seconds, which it doesn't even slow him down most of the time.
Jason gets killed by creed, he comes right back again.
Jason can fight quite well, which he proved when he took out those military guards wesley snipes style.
Jason maybe slower than creed(way slower), but those punches pack serious power.

THe Fight:

Creed snarls after saying a harsh one liner, he springs forward.
Jason gets hit in the face and stumbles flies back through a concrete wall.
Creed walks toward him mocking him and talkin' a shit load of smack.
Creed stands over jason's still body(jason pretending to be hurt).
Creed reaches down to grab jason, but suddenly the arm of the undead ghoul reaches out and clamps down on creed's wrist.
"What the ****!?!" creeds yells as he tries to pull away.
Jason uses his other arm to scoops creeds leg out from under him.
Creed goes down to the ground. Jason stands up and grabs creed by the ankles and starts to swing him around.
Then throws him 20 or 30 meters into a wall.
Creed shakes it off and then gets up 2 seconds later.
He looks around but sees no jason. Then jason appears out of nowhere behind him. Jason punches creed in the back of the neck, paralyzing him.
Creed falls to the floor and jason picks up a large 500 lb piece of furniture and smashes over the head repeatedly until creed dies.

KharmaDog
Hey JP, all that said, I'm sure you can kick both their asses right?

Wickerman
Originally posted by jplatinum
Jason would kill creed.
Jason can get stronger than creed when he gets really mad.
Jason has gotten an upgrade where he is bulletproof and his armor is futuristic metal(hard to penetrate).
Jason can just keep coming at creed and keep regenerating any damage in seconds, which it doesn't even slow him down most of the time.
Jason gets killed by creed, he comes right back again.
Jason can fight quite well, which he proved when he took out those military guards wesley snipes style.
Jason maybe slower than creed(way slower), but those punches pack serious power.

I suspected the version we're using is the most common version, seen in ALL films, not just the last 10 minutes of one single film.
Therefore, Jason would not get the "body armor" which is more correctly said his skin mixed with metal that the nanoants built back.
Jason does not get stronger than creed when he gets really man. Creed is in the 10-15 ton class range. Show me one single shot in all the Jason movies where Jason lifts more than that...or even close to that.
Jason's regeneration is nowhere as good as you say it is. Creed's on the other hand IS. Want proof?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/max0075.jpg

Taking out military guys? What the f**k? come on man....you gotta be able to come up with better than that.

Jason dying and coming back? Sure....it'll take him about 10 years. Also...please remember in Jason X as i previously said and was obviously ignored.....his head was blown off. Didn't look like he was gonna regenerate anytime soon eh?

~wickerman~

roughrider
Hah. These two deserve each other. No matter who loses, we all win! big grin

Xplosive
Jason can never die, but he can keep returning, Sabertooth will always own him.

Avalonofthewind
I was tempted to say Jason until I remembered that Freddy owned him in the real world.
If anyone could kill ol Sabey, it's Jason though.

Sabertooth takes this 8/10

Wickerman
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I was tempted to say Jason until I remembered that Freddy owned him in the real world.
If anyone could kill ol Sabey, it's Jason though.

Sabertooth takes this 8/10

Seriously though......WHAT????

Doesn't matter what Freddy did to him or what he did to Freddy. Jason is 15 times less powerful than Sabertooth. Sabertooth can pick up a telephone pole and knock Jason's head clear off. Boom. Fight has been won.

He's a LOT slower than Sabertooth. By the time he even lifts his machete, both his hockey mask and his entire head have been carved to pieces. Boom. Fight has been won.

He has nowhere near the regeneration Sabertooth has, and by that i mean speed-wise. Whatever he does to Sabertooth, Creed will shrug off in a matter of seconds. Whatever Sabertooth does to him, Jason can't ignore.

And the most decisive factor.....he's a momma's boy....clearly laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Avalonofthewind
Seriously though......WHAT????

Doesn't matter what Freddy did to him or what he did to Freddy. Jason is 15 times less powerful than Sabertooth. Sabertooth can pick up a telephone pole and knock Jason's head clear off. Boom. Fight has been won.

He's a LOT slower than Sabertooth. By the time he even lifts his machete, both his hockey mask and his entire head have been carved to pieces. Boom. Fight has been won.

He has nowhere near the regeneration Sabertooth has, and by that i mean speed-wise. Whatever he does to Sabertooth, Creed will shrug off in a matter of seconds. Whatever Sabertooth does to him, Jason can't ignore.

And the most decisive factor.....he's a momma's boy....clearly laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Seriously... read it again. 8/10
Is 8 of of 10 wins somehow too low?
For those 2 teeny wins Jason gets is if he gets Tooth in some vital organ and keeps going until their is nothing left to heal. Jason doesnt talk during fights and he knows how to kill someone.

I am not a fanboy to either side...I believe its a fair judgement. Feel free to disagree.

Wickerman
Seriously... read it again. 8/10
Is 8 of of 10 wins somehow too low?
For those 2 teeny wins Jason gets is if he gets Tooth in some vital organ and keeps going until their is nothing left to heal. Jason doesnt talk during fights and he knows how to kill someone.

I am not a fanboy to either side...I believe its a fair judgement. Feel free to disagree.

No man, you're entitled to your opinion. Yeah, i might've come on as too harsh in my last post, but i see it as a full 10/10 for Creed.
Jason just doesn't have what it takes to hurt Sabertooth. Even with luck, i doubt his speed is anywhere on par with Creeds. Think of it this way. Wolverine doesn't hit vital organs that put Creed down.....
Now compare Wolverine's adamantium claws, speed, reflexes, strength and experience to the big guy with a machete laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Avalonofthewind
No man, you're entitled to your opinion. Yeah, i might've come on as too harsh in my last post, but i see it as a full 10/10 for Creed.
Jason just doesn't have what it takes to hurt Sabertooth. Even with luck, i doubt his speed is anywhere on par with Creeds. Think of it this way. Wolverine doesn't hit vital organs that put Creed down.....
Now compare Wolverine's adamantium claws, speed, reflexes, strength and experience to the big guy with a machete laughing out loud

~wickerman~

I definitely thought about that(wolvie example.) Jason has that ability to just "teleport" somehow and if he got him somewhere like the eye, he would keep mashing sabies brain till it was soup. Thats one win.

2nd is for that (ridiculous) ability of his to become anyone that was shown in Jason goes to hell.

Otherwise, that still gives Creed 8 beatdowns on poor Jason.

Wickerman
I definitely thought about that(wolvie example.) Jason has that ability to just "teleport" somehow and if he got him somewhere like the eye, he would keep mashing sabies brain till it was soup. Thats one win.

2nd is for that (ridiculous) ability of his to become anyone that was shown in Jason goes to hell.

Otherwise, that still gives Creed 8 beatdowns on poor Jason.

What do you mean by teleporting power????? What the f**k?

Also yeah, i didn't take THAT into consideration...hmm.....i'm not sure how Creed's enhanced senses would react....wonder if Jason would smell like a rotting corpse laughing out loud

Either way....stabbing through the eye won't work. First of all, he's just not fast enough. Second of all, if you want, PM Creshosk to give you that Cranium photo he keeps posting. You'll notice there's virtually no way of getting into the brain through the eye (assuming we're talking adamantium skeleton sabertooth)

~wickerman~

Avalonofthewind
What do you mean by teleporting power????? What the f**k?

Also yeah, i didn't take THAT into consideration...hmm.....i'm not sure how Creed's enhanced senses would react....wonder if Jason would smell like a rotting corpse laughing out loud

Either way....stabbing through the eye won't work. First of all, he's just not fast enough. Second of all, if you want, PM Creshosk to give you that Cranium photo he keeps posting. You'll notice there's virtually no way of getting into the brain through the eye (assuming we're talking adamantium skeleton sabertooth)

~wickerman~

That was my question actually... last I read sabertooth had admantium claws...did his whole skelly get laced with it? If so..it goes 9/10 for Creed.
If not it's still 8/10.

Wickerman
That was my question actually... last I read sabertooth had admantium claws...did his whole skelly get laced with it? If so..it goes 9/10 for Creed.
If not it's still 8/10.

Yeah, as i recall last i personally saw, Sabes still has adamantium claws and full skeleton.
Wynndar i believe mentioned the whole "feeding the plants" crap, but that's bull IMO.

~wickerman~

Avalonofthewind
Yeah, as i recall last i personally saw, Sabes still has adamantium claws and full skeleton.
Wynndar i believe mentioned the whole "feeding the plants" crap, but that's bull IMO.

~wickerman~

If thats the case, then 9/10 for sabie.

Wickerman
If thats the case, then 9/10 for sabie.

Yep. And what teleporting thing did you mention earlier???

~wickerman~

Avalonofthewind
Yep. And what teleporting thing did you mention earlier???

~wickerman~

That wondrous ability in his movies that no matter how fast you run and where you go...it seems he always ends up in front of you somehow or just at that right angle to hit something major.

Xplosive
10/10 for Creed no doubt.

Wickerman
That wondrous ability in his movies that no matter how fast you run and where you go...it seems he always ends up in front of you somehow or just at that right angle to hit something major.

laughing all horror movie villains have that. It's just for dramatic effects wink
As for the "hitting you from the right angle"...seeing as how people that are stabbed with a 7 inch long stilleto die, getting stabbed or sliced by a 20 inch long machete is gonna be lethal to any average human that doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, an incredibly fast healing factor, superhuman durability and reflexes wink (hint hint)

~wickerman~

black robb
laughing all horror movie villains have that. It's just for dramatic effects wink
As for the "hitting you from the right angle"...seeing as how people that are stabbed with a 7 inch long stilleto die, getting stabbed or sliced by a 20 inch long machete is gonna be lethal to any average human that doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, an incredibly fast healing factor, superhuman durability and reflexes wink (hint hint)

~wickerman~ right on

Avalonofthewind

~wickerman~

All comics have PIS and CIS as well. Something like being punched through the stomach and having his heart ripped out would surely put out creed for the count. As it starts to regrow..Jason would notice and rip it out again before he heals and then keep ripping/removing limbs until it would take creed a long, long time to heal or just doesnt come back.

It's far fetched..but hey..we're talking comic and movie characters here.
I know creeds speed, healing, etc are there..thats why he gets almost all the victories.

My rating of 8/10 or 9/10 stands...its more than fair enough.

Wynndar
Jason's been givin trouble by mediocre regular humans that have modest fighting ability. Creed is just way ahead of him in everyway. Jason probably smells like sh!t too...so he's not sneaking up on a guy with a nose like Creed's.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wynndar
Jason's been givin trouble by mediocre regular humans that have modest fighting ability. Creed is just way ahead of him in everyway. Jason probably smells like sh!t too...so he's not sneaking up on a guy with a nose like Creed's.
True. Sabretooth has faced much worse than that "zombie."

jplatinum
Jason can get stronger with rage and when someone(teens) is in heat.
He was already superstrong in many movies then someone made him mad and he'd hit them one time, game over.

Creed may be initially stronger,yes, but if given any of these situations jason could become stronger than creed.

I know creed is a better fighter, but jason can fight too.
If you don't except the fact that he took out those military guys(before he had an upgrade) like he was a navy seal, then you just are bias.

Just cause he didn't demonstrate those type of fightind abilities til "jason X" doesn't mean he didn't have them before, hell maybe he learned them.
Who knows, only thing that is important is that he can fight like that.

How can creed kill some thing that won't die, easy and can heal as fast as he can. Let me see creed get an arm and leg blown off and still keep coming let nothing happened. Let creed get a hole blown in his heart and brain at the sme time and still keep killing.
He can't, He would be in agony til he healed, which means he would be slowed down, while jason wouldn't even break stride to get at his victim.

Sure creed has an insane healing factor, but jason's regeneration is just as impressive.
Specially since creed will stay dead once dead, while jason can keep coming back for eternity.

Come on, you know I'm right.
Sure creed might get the best of him at first, but I see jason flat out surprising him with some fancy killing moves that slow creed down long enough for jason to stop him permanently.

jplatinum
Oh and jason ain't a regular zombie.

He's a super zombie.

Creed's reflexes are inhanced not superhuman.
Just wanted to throw that in there.

jplatinum
Hey house, where did you get the bush pic.
That shit is funny.

laughing

Wickerman
Jason can get stronger with rage and when someone(teens) is in heat.
He was already superstrong in many movies then someone made him mad and he'd hit them one time, game over.

I think you're mistaking Jason with Hulk. Sure...i can get stronger with rage...so can a mother when she sees her baby in peril. however, neither i nor the mother get superhuman strength. And neither does jason. Show me where Jason showed any proof of superhuman strength. Give me a screenshot. Or if not, reference directly to it.

Creed may be initially stronger,yes, but if given any of these situations jason could become stronger than creed.

Again....you're mistaking him with Hulk.....and exaggerating incredibly. Show me Jason pulling a feat that shows him lifting something that weighs more than 15 tons.....what's that? you can't? oh....that's because he CAN'T. laughing out loud

I know creed is a better fighter, but jason can fight too.
If you don't except the fact that he took out those military guys(before he had an upgrade) like he was a navy seal, then you just are bias.

What the f**k? he was batting away at them.....wow....great fighting skill What the f**k?

Just cause he didn't demonstrate those type of fightind abilities til "jason X" doesn't mean he didn't have them before, hell maybe he learned them.
Who knows, only thing that is important is that he can fight like that.

He didn't demonstrate any type of fighting ability like you mention....not even in Jason X. In Jason X he was walking around the spaceship slashing people...no fancy moves...just slashing people. Remember how the android gets the martial arts program installed? He stands there taking everything.....and getting killed. No moves. He HAS no fighting skills. His fighting skills are the same as a native aftican slicing through the jungle plants with a machete erm . He showed no sign of fighting abilities in Jason X.

How can creed kill some thing that won't die, easy and can heal as fast as he can. Let me see creed get an arm and leg blown off and still keep coming let nothing happened. Let creed get a hole blown in his heart and brain at the sme time and still keep killing.
He can't, He would be in agony til he healed, which means he would be slowed down, while jason wouldn't even break stride to get at his victim.

Beating doesn't always imply killing. And Jason DID die in case you forgot, in the same movie you used. Jason X. He got his head blown off and died. Had it not been for the nanoants that healed him, he would've still been dead.....DEAD ok? If blowing off his head aka removing his brain kills him, then Sabertooth can do that easily.
Creed wouldn't get an arm or leg blown off. He's too fast and smart for that. And has an adamantium skeleton. Again....he got shot in the head...and DIED. Ok? he didn't "keep coming" . He was DEAD.

Also.....the android with a simple martial arts program didn't get hit ONCE by Jason. That says something about his fighting skills. She kept hitting him till he went down. After he got up again she blew his head off. If a simple martial artist can put jason down like that without getting touched.....well......

Sure creed has an insane healing factor, but jason's regeneration is just as impressive.
Specially since creed will stay dead once dead, while jason can keep coming back for eternity.

No it's not. Especially since Sabertooth has an adamantium cranium which would somehow hinder his potential death. And what's this crap about jason's regeneration being just as impressive? Are you kidding me? He got his damn fingers cut off and didn't regrow anything during an entire day.....wth??? He has a decent regeneration....not that impressive. Nowhere NEAR creed.

Come on, you know I'm right.
Sure creed might get the best of him at first, but I see jason flat out surprising him with some fancy killing moves that slow creed down long enough for jason to stop him permanently.

I'm seriously hoping you're jokin......because if you're not.....there's something very very wrong with you dude.....

~wickerman~

Droopy
sabertooth he cant cut snuck up on aand jason is easy to dodge

Droopy
Originally posted by Droopy
sabertooth he cant cut snuck up on aand jason is easy to dodge

I meant sabertooth cant get snuck up on by jason jason will get cut up he is to easy to dodge

jplatinum
If you watched the whole movie, you'd see it at the beginning when they came to get him.
He is very efficient and skilled when he wants to be.

Oh as for feats of superstrength.
I guess when he punched a hole in the side of the spaceship(solid metal) with his fist doesn't count.

I guess when he punched the black dude's head off doesn't count(takes on manhattan)

I guess when he punched the android's head off doesn't count either, huh?(jason x)

I could go on with feats of super strength, but its pointless.
Any smuck with a brain knows that if you see a motha****er punch someone one time and their head flys off, then that motha****er must be superstrong.

Here's a test for you. If you can go get a peak humanly strong person or a peak human conditioned fighter/boxer. Get the most powerful one on Earth known to man. Then have him get really pissed and punch a regular person in the head as hard as his might can allow. If the regular person's head flies off, then you are a ****in' genius. If the regular person's head doesn't fly off, then the peakhuman dude must not be able to do it.
Which leads me right back to square 1, it takes superhuman strength/power to do such a feat.
A feat that jason has done more than once.
So you say he is not superstrong, I say you must be smokin' herb.

Peace

house
Hey house, where did you get the bush pic.
That shit is funny.

laughing

i googled it stick out tongue

house
I suspected the version we're using is the most common version, seen in ALL films, not just the last 10 minutes of one single film.
Therefore, Jason would not get the "body armor" which is more correctly said his skin mixed with metal that the nanoants built back.
Jason does not get stronger than creed when he gets really man. Creed is in the 10-15 ton class range. Show me one single shot in all the Jason movies where Jason lifts more than that...or even close to that.
Jason's regeneration is nowhere as good as you say it is. Creed's on the other hand IS. Want proof?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/others/max0075.jpg

Taking out military guys? What the f**k? come on man....you gotta be able to come up with better than that.

Jason dying and coming back? Sure....it'll take him about 10 years. Also...please remember in Jason X as i previously said and was obviously ignored.....his head was blown off. Didn't look like he was gonna regenerate anytime soon eh?

~wickerman~

did u see freddy vs jason? freddy chucks that water tank on him and he chucks it off as if it were nothing.

Tassadar
Jason does have comics now.
He regenerates like a poorly written Wolverine, and wolvie always beats Sabertooth
Jason would kill him eventually

Thanos_6383
Ha-Hahahahahahahah.Whats up with all the Jason vs everyone threads.Good Stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.