BatMan vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
woo takes this and why ?

Crimson Phoenix
Batman, cause you'll know he'll have an anti magnetic thingy up his arse.

Pointinel
^truth.

Onikirimaru
Which Magneto we talking about? The stupid crazy make black hole affect anything Magneto? Or the toned down but still pimp Magneto, around Fatal Attraction time.

Never thought Id go back and say Fatal Attraction's Magneto is toned down, but compared to the crazy mess he be doin, it is.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Batman, cause you'll know he'll have an anti magnetic thingy up his arse.

lol laughing Truer words were never spoken.

In all honesty, Magneto should win without even trying. Just imagine every single gadget on Batman's body, smoke bombs, batarangs, exploding batarangs, everything attacking him. His own suit included. Then after that nice little prelude comes removing the iron from his blood. After all blood cells have basically been torn apart....Magneto may take his cape...in case he runs out of toilet paper wink

~wickerman~

Xplosive
What is this guys, Magneto wins with greatest ease.

NoFate007
As much as I love Batman, Magneto wins easily, as stated above. You give Batman a year of prep and he'll figure out something, but without that, he's done for.

lifeisaglich
I agree with NoFate007

but I don't think batman is going to need a year to prep for Magneto for all we know he alread has a plan to handle magnetic metahuman they say that he knows all the weakness and strengths of the JLA, OUTSIDERS, JLI who is to say that out of all these heros there isn't one that has powers based on magnets.

xmarksthespot
Magneto isn't just "magnet man" he controls the EM spectrum, and he does it with class. Batman doesn't have a year - and despite the "Batman is ForgeDoom" delusion he would need it - he doesn't even have a day. Batman loses. Game over.

Avalonofthewind
Batman hits up Doom on the Nextel.
*Beep Beep B* Doomy...this is Wayne here...
*Beep Beep D* Wayne? Our annual "prep against anyone" meeting isn't until next week. By the way.. due u still have the designs for that phantom zone generator you stole from superman?
*Beep Beep B* Sure do Doomy... I'll fax it to you, but I need you to fax me those mutant inhibitor designs.
*Beep Beep D* I'll have my Doombot fax them right away. Give my regards to Alfred... his cooking is superb, I may have to hire him away from you Bruce...
*Beep Beep B* You know how we do Doomy. I'll have him make that lasagna again...I just have another damn mutie to take care off real quick..you know Magneto?
*Beep beep D* ah..that device was made just for ones like him. Send him to me when your done...I could use his body for one of my new devices.
*Beep Beep B* Brue Out.

Because Batgod always has the hookups..he wins...

lifeisaglich
What exactly is the EM spectrum???

xmarksthespot
Ask demigawd whenever he comes on. Magneto wins. That's all that needs to be said.

8bitChris
I've never seen Avalon go against a DC character once.

Even in obvious situations like this one.

Magneto wins.

lifeisaglich
Of course magneto wins in this incounter but if batman were to prepare he will not need a year to do so.....And I back this up by saying

and besides all I ask is do you know what is the EM spectrum???

TheKahn
Here, this is from a NASA site:

You actually know more about it than you may think! The electromagnetic (EM) spectrum is just a name that scientists give a bunch of types of radiation when they want to talk about them as a group. Radiation is energy that travels and spreads out as it goes-- visible light that comes from a lamp in your house or radio waves that come from a radio station are two types of electromagnetic radiation. Other examples of EM radiation are microwaves, infrared and ultraviolet light, X-rays and gamma-rays. Hotter, more energetic objects and events create higher energy radiation than cool objects. Only extremely hot objects or particles moving at very high velocities can create high-energy radiation like X-rays and gamma-rays.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I've never seen Avalon go against a DC character once.

Even in obvious situations like this one.

Magneto wins.

Surprisingly I have...it's not a Marvel Vs DC thing for me.
Its a who is stronger thing.

In reality...Mags would destroy him.
In a comic... Batgod would pull some fake crap to beat him.

Who needs solar power, GL rings, Power Cosmic, Omega anything...

Batman has the power of the writers... the one power nobody can beat...not even toaa or the presence.

lifeisaglich
Could it be that this means different in the comic world

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Of course magneto wins in this incounter but if batman were to prepare he will not need a year to do so.....And I back this up by saying

and besides all I ask is do you know what is the EM spectrum??? According to demigawd: Magneto controls electromagnetic force. As unified field theory is proven in the Marvel universe his power extends to the other three fundamental forces of the universe; weak force, strong force and gravitational force. Thus he's capable of doing things like creating worm holes/black holes. He makes a black hole. Batman dies.

TheKahn
Not that I'm aware of. His powers seem to be based only on how the writer uses them. Most seem to stick with just magnetic abilities, but if they would take it to the extreme and say that Magneto can control the entire EM spectrum then he is one of the most powerful non cosmic beings in the Marvel universe

TheKahn
last message was to lifeisaglich

Xplosive
Batman is smart, but Magneto is an oppoent who may be smarter than Batman. Magento outclasses him in every aspect.

ExtraMision5555
Realisticly, despite my undieing love for batman, magneto would most likely win

Metalmanx
Is September the month for horribly one-sided threads?

That's all I've been seeing lately.

Elektro vs. Wolverine.

Solid Snake vs. Spiderman.

Solid Snake vs. Black Panther (noticing a trend?).

And this definitely fits up there.

Batman could prep for his ENTIRE life and still not be able to defeat Magneto in the slightest.

It's just not a match. This is why Magneto is not a villian of Batman's. Cuz whatever his first appearance would be, would be the last appearance of Batman.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by TheKahn
Not that I'm aware of. His powers seem to be based only on how the writer uses them. Most seem to stick with just magnetic abilities, but if they would take it to the extreme and say that Magneto can control the entire EM spectrum then he is one of the most powerful non cosmic beings in the Marvel universe
It was just a few months ago when Magneto created a wormhole and travel from Genosha to New York to get Wanda during her mental breakdown.

Wickerman
Originally posted by TheKahn
Here, this is from a NASA site:

You actually know more about it than you may think! The electromagnetic (EM) spectrum is just a name that scientists give a bunch of types of radiation when they want to talk about them as a group. Radiation is energy that travels and spreads out as it goes-- visible light that comes from a lamp in your house or radio waves that come from a radio station are two types of electromagnetic radiation. Other examples of EM radiation are microwaves, infrared and ultraviolet light, X-rays and gamma-rays. Hotter, more energetic objects and events create higher energy radiation than cool objects. Only extremely hot objects or particles moving at very high velocities can create high-energy radiation like X-rays and gamma-rays.

Close enough, but not quite what Magneto is about =>

Although Magneto's power is not on the level of the Silver Surfer in his prime, it is for all practical purposes limitless. Even before his rejuvenation, Magneto once liEed a cargo freighter weighing 30,000 tons 50 feet into the air from a distance of 300 feet away. Moreover, Magneto can use his magnetic powers in more than one way simultaneously. He can completely assemble a complicated machine within seconds through his powers. He can erec! magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability around himself for protection. Although Magneto often gestures when using his magnetic powers, he can utilize them fully even when standing totally still merely by concentrating.

Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism. In the past he has fired a bolt of electricity, he has also created enough intense heat to destroy a metal door. Heat, or infrared radiation, is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which also includes visible light, radio waves, ultraviolet light, gamma-rays, and x-rays. Magneto may be able to project any of these. He has also been shown creating an anti-gravity field, and presumably does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object. Hence, Magneto may be living proof of the longsought Unified Field Theory that all forms of energy are related. However, Magneto almost always uses only magnetism, so perhaps it is more difficult for him to manipulate other forms of energy.

~wickerman~

Piedmon
Give Batman four hours to rig up an anti-magnetic field and discover anti-metal, and he'll win.

lifeisaglich
And this is exactly what I am saying

Wickerman
Originally posted by Piedmon
Give Batman four hours to rig up an anti-magnetic field and discover anti-metal, and he'll win.

laughing out loud
I wouldn't put it past him

~wickerman~

Creshosk
Originally posted by Piedmon
Give Batman four hours to rig up an anti-magnetic field and discover anti-metal, and he'll win. That was sarcasm right?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
That was sarcasm right?

I think it was and pretty impressive imo smile

Wickerman
Originally posted by Creshosk
That was sarcasm right?

I'm sure it was dude wink

~wickerman~

Wynndar
See, this is why I pick Black Panther over Batman. People cant conceive Batman beating Magneto, yet T'Challa already has.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
See, this is why I pick Black Panther over Batman. People cant conceive Batman beating Magneto, yet T'Challa already has. And Batman has outdone Metron, Darkseid, Superman, and pretty much everyone else, what's your point?

8bitChris
This isn't a prep fight. So Magneto wins.

Wynndar
What was my point? I think its pretty obvious. But If I stirred up some emotions by putting down Batman, I apologize.

jplatinum
Reg magneto + batman with prep= batman
reg magneto+batman no prep=batman(hell they will make him win anyway)

godlike magneto+batman with or without prep= batman dies.(this they can't make him surpass. They better not. *shakes fist#.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.