Cyborg vs Omega Red vs Titanium Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Omega lifts 10tons Tianium Man lifts 50 tons and Cyborg from teen titans lifts between 12 and 25 tons who wins.

Hulk Power
Oh look. It's another thread that sucks and no one answered to. Oh well I guess it's time to share the word of God. And here it is.....

golem370
Can you tell me who wins.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Oh look. It's another thread that sucks and no one answered to. Oh well I guess it's time to share the word of God. And here it is.....

Well, someone's cheery today... (oh, and btw, you answered it)

Cyborg's actually a low class 100... Plus he's fairly versatile with all them weapons he can make with his arms. I'd say he takes it.

golem370
Cyborg I Created by George Perez & Marv Wolfman
First Appearance: DC Comics Presents #26 (10/80) Status: Seen Regularly in Teen Titans
Height: 6'6" Weight: 385 pounds
Eyes: Brown Hair: Brown
Wealth: 6 Motivation: Unwanted Power
Cyborg has been through quite a bit of change. He started off as a young man who was caught in a mystic blast and repaired by his father's science. Embittered by being half-man and half-machine, it took him quite some time to overcome his pain and become a hero. Later, he was almost completely killed. His friends believed him gone. He ended up merging with a cosmic force and roaming the universe. That proved too much for his sanity, though, so he attacked the Earth and ended up being removed from the cosmic force and merged with the old Minion suit.
Relationships
Silas Stone Father, dead
Elinore Stone Mother, dead
Maude Stone Grandmother
Tucker Stone Grandfather
Sarah Charles Former Girlfriend
Dexterity: 6 Strength: 10 Body: 15
Intelligence: 6 Will: 6 Mind: 4
Influence: 7 Aura: 5 Spirit: 5
Initiative: 19 Hero Points: 60
Skills
Charisma (Intimidation): 7 Gadgetry: 7 Scientist: 6 Vehicles: 7
Powers
Omni-Arm: 10 Self-Manipulation: 10 Telepathy: 4
Bonuses Limitations
Telepathy can only be used on electronics
Advantages
Area Knowledge: New York City
Connections: S.T.A.R. Labs: high
New Titans: high
Drawbacks
Mistrust Public Identity
Memberships
New Titans Former Member Titans Former Member
Titans LA Former Member Teen Titans Support Staff

golem370
Strength: 10. A person with strength of sufficient force to demolish a concrete bunker. 12-25 tons Aquaman, Firestorm II, Geo-Force, Hellgramite, Hourman I, Parasite, Steel II, Stompa, Superboy, Vandal Savage
10 Artemis, Blockbuster II, Blue Devil, Cyborg I, Etrigan, Extant, Red Star, Robotman II, Wonder Girl II, Zauriel

Draco69
Whatever source that is completely wrong. Superboy only lifting 12-25 tons?

On his first appearance he lifted an entire submarine for goodness' sake.

golem370
It was from Jack Kirby

yahman
Originally posted by Hulk Power

I never really knew what you where like b4 the last couple of days but u are doing a fine job of replacing C17.... very funny laughing laughing laughing

masterbruce
the whole strength thing in comics is very screwy

while most powerful characters are said to lift in the realm of 100 tons, most in fact lift thousands of tons with ease

yahman
Originally posted by masterbruce
the whole strength thing in comics is very screwy

while most powerful characters are said to lift in the realm of 100 tons, most in fact lift thousands of tons with ease

True !!!!!!!!!!!1

most of D.C.'s biggest pussy's can lift 100 tons. as can alot of Level 6 characters, who are apparently below 100 tons ?????????? sad

golem370
I believe Titanium Man takes this fight."Ability to fly, project concussive blasts from hands, and increases strength to superhuman levels" also he was trained by KGB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.