The Thing & Wonder Man vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Thing (current)
Wonder Man (ionic)

VS

Superboy
Cyborg
Robin
Starfire
Beast Boy

Who wins?

doctorstrongbad
Well the Thing and Wonder Man would have the experience factor. I don't like the odds 2 vs. 5 , I would rather see 3 on 6. I'll say the marvel team can pull it out. I know most people on here are big team titans fans.

Scoobless
yeah... i'd probably side with Wonder Man and the Thing

Juntai
Teen Titans win after a hell of a fight, the odds are against Thing and Wonderman here. Superboy would prove a great match for either one of them, and that leaves 4 on the other. Not good odds.

armandovalles
I still go for Ben and Wondy tho cuz i think even tho Superboy cud probly beat Ben i think Wondy would be smart enough to have Ben take down the other 4 while Wondy takes down Superboy.

yahman
Super boy can handle Wonder man, for a long duration (I'm not saying he would beat him, I'm saying he can stay with him.)

The rest can definitely handle the thing together. I'm mean Cyborg is pretty dam strong in the cartoon, and if he is anything as powerful as this in comic, he'll be able to give Ben a hard time. I've heard Star fire is even stronger than the comic cyborg. With Robin and Beast Boy (In Dinosaur form) helping, Benn is going down.

T.T. win through sheer volume of participants.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
The Thing (current)
Wonder Man (ionic)

VS

Superboy
Cyborg
Robin
Starfire
Beast Boy

Who wins?
Wonder Man will take out SF, BB, and Robin hard and fast.
Thing will took out Cyborg with 4/5 good punches.
Then it's a WM and Thing VS Superboy.
Today SB is practically a slightly less powerful version of the Man Of Steel, powered up from tactile telekinesis.
He can fly at superspeed, possess superhuman reflexes and reaction time on Supes level, superhuman senses, heat vision, his body has evolved into a denser one than that of humans, plus his protected from the skin-like telekinetic field.Also SB tactile telekinesis grants him to disassemble objects and slightly manipulate matter plus block WM and Thing and beat them from distance.
He'll remove Ben's rocky skin piece by piece then melt the flesh of his body.
Then he'll goes on a slugfest with Simon showing why he's worth of having the S on his chest.

armandovalles
Cyborg is only Class 50, so he would go out quick. Robin is nothing here cuz when he has no superpowers so he cant even phase Ben. Beast Boy can grow big but that only makes his strength increase a little, to like the Class 20 range, so he'll go out quick too, and Starfire, if she's smart, would try to avoid him and blast him, but i dont think she's powerful enough to put him down with her blasts so sooner or later he'd either get his hand on here or rip out a chunk of the earth or a building or car or something and chuck it at her. And Wondy, in my opinion, is far superior to Superboy.

cherry cola
I'm back for those who missed me.
Now back to serious business the team of Wonder Man and the Thing will put up a great fight but I don't think they can win because the titans are a formidable team capable taking on a lot of odds Superboy cna handle Wonder Man and the other four would wear Benji boy out. I say Titans 8/10X.

armandovalles
Dude first of all, Wonder Man beat the entire Avengers team, including Thor, and Thor has stalemated Supes, who is definitely Superior to Superboy, so WM is superior to Superboy. Secondly, how could they wear Benjy out? He can go a full 24 hours at full excursion before he even STARTS to tire! I think that would be enough time for him to put down the other 4 Titans.

K3VIL
Cyborg is only Class 50, so he would go out quick. Robin is nothing here cuz when he has no superpowers so he cant even phase Ben. Beast Boy can grow big but that only makes his strength increase a little, to like the Class 20 range, so he'll go out quick too, and Starfire, if she's smart, would try to avoid him and blast him, but i dont think she's powerful enough to put him down with her blasts so sooner or later he'd either get his hand on here or rip out a chunk of the earth or a building or car or something and chuck it at her. And Wondy, in my opinion, is far superior to Superboy.
That's just cause you're a marvel fanboy and especially a THINGBOY.
Superboy was able to beat Black Zero, his evil future version, that was even above Superman.
WM has he was wrote in recent times must be really pissed off or focused to stay in fight with Kon El.
Superboy isn't Supes who usually hold back with the s.h.i.t. talk before fight.He goes all out when he needs too, and he don't care too much if he's gonna kill you if his life is in danger.

yahman
Cyborg is only Class 50, so he would go out quick. Robin is nothing here cuz when he has no superpowers so he cant even phase Ben. Beast Boy can grow big but that only makes his strength increase a little, to like the Class 20 range, so he'll go out quick too, and Starfire, if she's smart, would try to avoid him and blast him, but i dont think she's powerful enough to put him down with her blasts so sooner or later he'd either get his hand on here or rip out a chunk of the earth or a building or car or something and chuck it at her. And Wondy, in my opinion, is far superior to Super boy.

Cyborg is class 50 ? according to who ? the Marvel H.B.

I've seen class 50 characters E.G. Mr Hyde do pretty well against Thor, so I'm pretty sure they would hurt Ben. And BB can turn himself into Dinosaur that weighs well over a 100 tons. In an up coming FF4, i do believe that Thing is going to have a hard time subduing a Brontosaurus, or something. Don't forget, that in this case it will be the same animal with a human brain.

And how exactly is 'Wondy' far superior to Super boy, is it because he is from the Marvel universe. I would say he maybe superior, but Far superior ?

armandovalles
Wonder Man beat the Avengers! including Thor! Thor stalemated Superman! Superman is superior to Superboy! that means WONDER MAN IS SUPERIOR TO SUPERBOY!!!!

armandovalles
Sure BB can turn himself into a Dinosaur that weighs around a hundred or so tons and maybe the Thing wouldnt be able to lift him, but that doesnt mean he cant knock him out with a punch that puts hundreds-of-tons of pressure into it. (Assuming the Thing has around the same punching power as a base-level savage hulk)

yahman
Wonder Man beat the Avengers! including Thor! Thor stalemated Superman! Superman is superior to Superboy! that means WONDER MAN IS SUPERIOR TO SUPERBOY!!!!

Sorry i don't know what crossover you where reading but in the one i read Thor was beaten by Superman.

And abomination beat Hulk. Do you reallly consider him stronger than the Hulk ?

And Thor beat Thanos (During Jurgens era) do you believ him to be more powerful than Thanos ?

armandovalles
yea, Thor was beaten but they pretty much stalemated cuz afterwards Supes said something like "he took everything i had, and more, he was the toughest opponent ive ever fought"

But no, i never said WM was stronger than Thor, but even being around the same level as Thor and close in strength to him makes WM above Superboy, and Thor beating Thanos is just called bad writing.

yahman
Sure BB can turn himself into a Dinosaur that weighs around a hundred or so tons and maybe the Thing wouldnt be able to lift him, but that doesnt mean he cant knock him out with a punch that puts hundreds-of-tons of pressure into it. (Assuming the Thing has around the same punching power as a base-level savage hulk)

Sorry so people can punch more weight than they can Lift ?
confused

The same arguement applies to 'Class 50' Cyborg !!!!!!!!!!

yahman
yea, Thor was beaten but they pretty much stalemated cuz afterwards Supes said something like "he took everything i had, and more, he was the toughest opponent ive ever fought"

But no, i never said WM was stronger than Thor, but even being around the same level as Thor and close in strength to him makes WM above Superboy, and Thor beating Thanos is just called bad writing.

Yeah the managers of D.C. told him to say that as Olympian was threatening to commit suicide. smile

armandovalles
no but its been stated that Hulk puts hundreds of tons of pressure into his punches at base strength. It doesnt mean they could send stuff flying in puches but cant pick it up, it means, for example, if Cyborg put 60 tons into a punch on Hulk, then it would feel the same to the Hulk as getting hit by a 60-ton object. Get it?

Juntai

But no, i never said WM was stronger than Thor, but even being around the same level as Thor and close in strength to him makes WM above Superboy, and Thor beating Thanos is just called bad writing. Yet, he beat Thor faster than he beats 2nd rate villains? Come on now, he was giving him a compliment and knocking him the **** out.

armandovalles
it doesnt matter how fast he beat him, all that matters is what he said cuz for all we know Superman could have been on the verge of being out cold himself also.

Avalonofthewind

Supes says that for just about any opponent..lets see..
Thor, DD, Cyborg, Eradicator, Hulk...I guess it's his way of saying "Good fight" to the loser...

Scoobless
going into the fight i think WM is fast enough to take out one of the lower Titans before SuperBoy realises that he's the only one who can physically stand up to him

i could see Cyborg charging the Thing and getting his ass handed to him

that leaves WM fighting SB and maybe two titans (say Robin and Starfire) fighting the Thing

Thing can handle himself fairly well against those odds and i think WM can take down SB

Juntai
it doesnt matter how fast he beat him, all that matters is what he said cuz for all we know Superman could have been on the verge of being out cold himself also. And Doomsday killed him, and a mage turned his insides to cryptonite, and Gog killed him every day going backwards through time, how is knocking Thor the **** out faster than he does The Joker equate to being the toughest fight he's ever done?

armandovalles
cuz thats wut he said!

yahman
no but its been stated that Hulk puts hundreds of tons of pressure into his punches at base strength. It doesnt mean they could send stuff flying in puches but cant pick it up, it means, for example, if Cyborg put 60 tons into a punch on Hulk, then it would feel the same to the Hulk as getting hit by a 60-ton object. Get it?

Yes i don understand the basic laws of momentum and pressure (They were created a long time ago in a far way galaxy, called the Tudor period or is it the Stewart's i can't remember).

Yet more muscles are used in Lifting objects, rather than punching them, which means more force is exerted when someone lifts an object. I maybe wrong ill check it up. smile

Scoobless
Thor beating Thanos is just called bad writing.

did you read that story?

Thor had Firelord's help for a while (then Firelord got swatted) plus he had a magical belt that doubled his power and an indestructible Asgardian shield.... and he was using Mjolnir all out.... and it still took everything he had

Juntai
Superboy bloodlust though, is sickening. I don't think people realise this... He could just hold them to the floor, render them motionless and smash their heads to bits like Bruce Willis did to the yellow bastard.

armandovalles
yea, but so is WM bloodlust. WM bloodlust fought a uberly-pissed-the-f*ck-off Savage Hulk to a double KO. (see Last Avengers Story)

Juntai
yea, but so is WM bloodlust. WM bloodlust fought a uberly-pissed-the-f*ck-off Savage Hulk to a double KO. (see Last Avengers Story) But how is that going to help when he controls them with his TK to run forwards face-first into class 100+ punches over and over?

Sentry
yea, but so is WM bloodlust. WM bloodlust fought a uberly-pissed-the-f*ck-off Savage Hulk to a double KO. (see Last Avengers Story)

I think they killed each other in that story. That was awesome, Simon trading punch for punch with Hulk.

As for Superboy, he will be crushed by Wonder man. Not easily, but he can handle him. Thing could probably level Beast Boy and stall the other 3 while Simon beats the snot out of Superboy. Once Simon's done with him, then it's over for the Titans.

Scoobless
he only has tactile TK... he can't control anything if he isn't touching it

(right?)

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
he only has tactile TK... he can't control anything if he isn't touching it

(right?) Nope, he can extend it over other objects. It's more like a FIELD. Hold people still, take objects from them. Even when he's lifting, he uses his TK for assistance. He lifted an entire castle and held the land mass and the bricks together with his TK. Although he is durable, Guardian cut him and showed him it could happen when he was still teaching him, and that it was his pure will that kept blows from ever landing on him. Superboy bloodlusted with all his powers in tact, is a force for anyone at all.

Wynndar
Hmm...I dont see SB using his 'TK' to hold down an opponent. Has he done that before? Isnt it based off the same principles of Superman's that allows him to lift insanely big objects that would otherwise crumble under their own weight? Ive never seen any of those guys use their power to render an opponent into a manueverless punching bag.

Anyway, Thing and Wondie are a great team. If either of them is pissed off they can hang with guys normally considered more powerful. The Teen Titans are a crazy powerful tema theirselves though. I cant honestly see Thing and WM beating them all but its cool to see people giving Thing respect against some DC opponents. So until people start calling me a Thing fanboy I'll argue for him and WM.

K3VIL
Guardian was able to cut the young Superboy
http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aamembers/sboy1.jpg
This is the adult one.
http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aamembers/sboy3.jpg
The adult one possess far more control over his powers, plus he has heat vision and real superstrenght, plus super hearing, and he also has an accelerated heal factor which granted him to survive to a nuclear poisoning.
SB will beat down WM and then take care of Benji.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.