Heimdall and Ulik vs WonderWoman and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I have good threads sometimes stick out tongue

armandovalles
well this isnt one of them. Herc or WW alone could take these 2.

Draco69
No idea who the hell the these two are so I'll agree with Armadovalles.

golem370
Heimdall

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 50 (8/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Superhuman (7/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Proficiency with edged weapons
Special Skills/Abilities: none
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, speed, agility and durability; extraordinarily acute senses, bordering on the extrasensory
Superhuman Mental Powers: The ability to focus on certain sensory information or block it out of his consciousness as he chooses

golem370
And Ulik - Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 90 (10/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Metahuman (9/14)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Fighting Skills: Extensive experience in hand-to-hand combat
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability; ability to see into the infrared range of the spectrum, which allows him to see in near-total darkness

Draco69
Based on these stats. These two get absolutely curbstomped by the Olympians.

Wynndar
Herc and WW would trash them. I dont think I've ever seen HEimdall do anything but get beat up. And Ulik is very inconsistent himself. Although I know at least on one occasion he demonstrated much more than class 90 strength...but he may have been temporarily augmented.

roughrider
Heimdall has stamina to stand in one place for years without sleep, and can watch an object at the other end of the galaxy, but not sure that makes him the best warrior for a matchup like this.
Calls a halt, challenges them to a game of I Spy - he wins for sure. big grin

olympian
That would make him the one with best reflexes. But physically hes not on par with the other two. Not equal either. Not just slighty below either.

Ulik its a tricky pony, some fights get him around cl 90 but again doesnt match or surpass the duo.

They win this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.