Sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
i've heard the rumors of a new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory called " the glass elevator" ? don't think there is a book to it, don't know anything about it, so don't ask me questions about the cast and so on........ eek!

shoe-freak
I don't think Willy Wonka will be in it though

DeVi| D0do
There is a book... It's called 'Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator' written again by Roald Dahl.

Where have you heard rumours? I haven't read the book so I don't know if this is a good idea or not... suffice it to say that 9 out of 10 times sequels suck...

Cinemaddiction
Please, no.

fini
STOP please.
no more remakes, no more sequels nor prequels.

StinkFist462
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was a very horrible movie IMO. i doubt a sequel will make up for it.

Wolfie
I liked Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but this would be taking it WAY too far!

big gay kirk
YAY.... Vermicious Knids!!!! And remember, vitamin s makes you sick...

shaber
There was a followup novella called Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator where the elevator goes into space and battles a mob of vicious space monsters and then plumbs the depths of Hell...but it was no good and had too many old people sick

BlackC@t
Seriously, what happened in Charlie and The Glass Elevator?

ladygrim
As good as it was i dont think they should milk itwith making a sequel 1- its not needed
2- its just wrong

seansgirl2005
the book was good but i don't think they should make a movie out of it but it does tell what happend to Charlie

BlackC@t
Would someone please tell me what happened in the damn book!?

kmcdude
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Seriously, what happened in Charlie and The Glass Elevator?

There will NOT be one no expression

star22
Since they changed the ending, they really can't do the sequal, so I don't think that it is very likely.

Acherontia
here Will not Be a Glass Elevator as of yet, if so www.imdb.com Would have it Announced, and they didn't. So There is no natural occuring "seed" for that rumour...

So for now, No Glass Elevator.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Would someone please tell me what happened in the damn book!?
its this amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing thing i found out you can do to find out what happens in that book....

....its called READING!!!!! no expression

BlackC@t
Too bad you can't read what finger I'm showing you stick out tongue

Scarlet
Was the remake of the first movie good ?

zombieman
The remake of the first movie was very good. Better than the sickly sweet original, this one was darker and closer to the book.

The second book wasn't very memorable at all, so making in into a film is a mistake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.