Team DC vs Team Marvel - Powerhouse Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
EVERYONE IS IN THEIR MOST CURRENT VERSIONS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE IN PARENTHESIS.

TEAM DC:
Doomsday (Hunter/Prey)
Lobo
Solomon Grundy

VS

TEAM MARVEL:
Juggernaut (classic)
Savage Hulk
Thing

Who wins?

Wickerman
Originally posted by armandovalles
EVERYONE IS IN THEIR MOST CURRENT VERSIONS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE IN PARENTHESIS.

TEAM DC:
Doomsday (Hunter/Prey)
Lobo
Solomon Grundy

VS

TEAM MARVEL:
Juggernaut (classic)
Savage Hulk
Thing

Who wins?

1. Lobo isn't really one of DC's top tier powerhouses IMO erm
2. is this a simple slugfest or can they use their full abilities?
3. what about equipment they usually have with them like Lobo's bike/chains, etc.?

~wickerman~

jgiant
thing really brings marvels team down, all the dc power houses are immortal and doomsday really brings dc's chances of winning up...Juggernaut is not too strong compared to lobo and dooms, all he has is immortallity and durability, juggs will probably just keep getting tossed around...hulk would get some good licks in and last a good time but juggs and hulk would get ganged up on since thing would be long dead...this would go to dc, to much power with doomsday...

golem370
Show me where Juggernaut is weaker then Doomsday there is no evidence of that fact. And Thing is a great fighter. I believe Thing eventually Beats Solomon Grundy Juggernaut would be Lobo and the more Doomsday tries to hurt the Hulk the angrier The hulk gets then doomsday goes down.

Mindship
For the long haul, I go with Team DC cuz of Doomsday's ability to return from the dead impervious to what just killed him. So even if Hulk kills him first time around, DD comes back ready to wup green, orange and flesh-tone butt (with some help from his buddies, natch').
As an aside, I don't care much for that ability of Doomsday's. Kinda reminds me of pre-crisis Superman: too powerful to be fun or interesting, IMHO.

jgiant
Sorry i disagree, Doomsday is stronger than juggernaut especcially hunter/prey, do you honestly think juggernaut could manhandle sups like he did? Solomon Grundy has taken out sups to, though his power does range its enough to take out ben, even if it isn't doomsday just needs a few seconds to kill thing...I love hulk so i wont say much about him and dooms fighting, i just think the odds are stacked agians marvel...

golem370
The more Doomsday come back the angrier The Hulk gets and the Stronger Doomsday and Hulk keep fighting to a Stand Still until Juggernaut and Thing help then it's over.

armandovalles
IM ADDING SOME RULES:

-No one is immortal but Juggs gets to keep his durability.
-Everyone only gets one life, so if they die once their out.
-Savage Hulk starts off extremely pissed off.
-the Thing, to give Marvel more of a chance, is his Spikey version.

jgiant
Thing might take solomon grundy down...might...if thing does than he would help out juggernaut take lobo down, thing gets killed while fighting lobo...lobo is tired from the tussle with thing juggs not tired so lobo goes down...dooms goes down thanx to juggs help...but this is just if you take away things that make the characters who they are, if lobo stays immortal and solomon grundy too like they should then the fight would go to dc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.