our all to pussy to take me on !!!!!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
hahah all of you im quite drunk, so i need attention !!!!!!!!!! all of you online are afraid to take me on in any debate, i can tell this as my last response has stayed at top of the pile for a while !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cum on i dare you !!!!!! big grin

masterbruce
I'll take you on you drunken fool

golem370
Me to

Warmonger
Gotta agree with Yahman. Without internet forums, the only thing I would have left, to make me feel like a man, is my large genitals.

yahman
Originally posted by Warmonger
Gotta agree with Yahman. Without internet forums, the only thing I would have left, to make me feel like a man, is my large genitals.

laughing laughing laughing

Cumon then i challenge you to a Riot !!!!!!!!! or a thread either way is good !!!!!!! wink

jplatinum
I'll sucker punch you then run around like a fool til you get tired of chasin' me, then...... kick you in the gonads and push you in the street.

Just jk'in big grin

jgiant
"Hey guys whats up?" *jgiant sees yahman drunk and naked and ready to fight irish style* "I'll come back later..."*jgiant comes back five minutes later with a needle in his hand, he proceeds to inject himself with it, the popeye music comes out of nowhere* "lets do this thing" *soon he realizes yahman has died in a pool of vomit, the needle was full of heroine, and the popeye music was from his cell phone, his mother was calling to see if he picked up the milk*

yahman
Originally posted by jgiant
"Hey guys whats up?" *jgiant sees yahman drunk and naked and ready to fight irish style* "I'll come back later..."*jgiant comes back five minutes later with a needle in his hand, he proceeds to inject himself with it, the popeye music comes out of nowhere* "lets do this thing" *soon he realizes yahman has died in a pool of vomit, the needle was full of heroine, and the popeye music was from his cell phone, his mother was calling to see if he picked up the milk*

R u fro Scotland u funkin Junkie !!!!!!!!! this ahs a train spotting edhge to it !!!!!!!

And J.P il even take u on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creshosk
This brings up the whole debate about how real drunkenness on the internet is, and how muchis exagerated. wink

That or "Can Yahman hold his liquor?" shifty

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
This brings up the whole debate about how real drunkenness on the internet is, and how muchis exagerated. wink

That or "Can Yahman hold his liquor?" shifty
you bastard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew sum how that u would ruin the party, none the less i deserved it !!!!!!!!!! u ****ER !!!!!!!!!!!

jgiant
Originally posted by yahman
R u fro Scotland u funkin Junkie !!!!!!!!! this ahs a train spotting edhge to it !!!!!!!

And J.P il even take u on !!!!!!!!!!!!!
First im not from scotland im from the usa, second i don't know what the hell your talking about, and yes j.p. would destroy me...

Creshosk
you bastard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew sum how that u would ruin the party, none the less i deserved it !!!!!!!!!! u ****ER !!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/cremoties/laugh.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/cremoties/evil.gif

yahman
Originally posted by jgiant
First im not from scotland im from the usa, second i don't know what the hell your talking about, and yes j.p. would destroy me...

yess he would

no the whole heroine thing had a train spotting edge to it ????

Hello really famous cutting edge book and film, it changed everyo 1's perspective to heroine, hello ?
smile

yahman
yess he would

no the whole heroine thing had a train spotting edge to it ????

Hello really famous cutting edge book and film, it changed everyo 1's perspective to heroine, hello ?
smile

There are so many people on line and yet they aren't saying anything ??????????????? I don't care about me, i care about the forum !!!!!!! mad

Scoobless
There are so many people on line and yet they aren't saying anything ??????????????? I don't care about me, i care about the forum !!!!!!! mad

i don't care about you either........ stick out tongue

yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
i don't care about you either........ stick out tongue

wHAT A jok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahman
wHAT A jok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i meant jock !!!!!!!!1 stick out tongue

roughrider
I thought you were drunk, you little Billy Connolly! Don't get your gunge on the keyboard, or will pack you in a joe baxi, you nondy waster!!!!!!!!!

ImmortalOne
Tron........... I can feel him.......... he hasnt took a bath! !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.