Superman,THor,Gladitor vs Sav Hulk,Silver Surfer,Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
with team wins this battel? i think this would be very very close.

supremthor
anybody confused

roughrider
This is one mutha of a matchup. Superman will have to stay away from the Surfer - that goes to Thor, I think. Supes has Black Adam, and Gladiator takes Savage Hulk. I think Hulk will be the first one neutralized, so that frees it up to a 3-on-2. Even then, the Surfer and Black Adam aren't completely guranteed a defeat, if Norrid quickly sucks the sunlight from Superman, neutralizing him for a while. After that, God knows...ermm

supremthor
anyway u look at it the battle is a toss up

King KAM
is it regular thor or T-money?

olympian
Tossup.

King KAM
Originally posted by olympian
Tossup.
not if its T-money version.

gamewarrior
Its hard to chose who would win both teams are are very powerful from what I can see Surfer and Thor(or superman) would be the last men standing and the fight would be decided between them.

HigH ScholaR
lets see, lets not makes this one on one for a change.

Silver Surfer analyses them and ****s up with there molecular srutucture
but before this puts up a cosmic field. superman, thor and glads will try to break the field and prob will so unleashes hulk on them, supes deciedes that thor should engage hulk while the him and glads get the real target adam then says shazam having his liytning strike supes, then ss will use glads radiation weakness. Then either suck out the solar energy in supes or rearrange his molecules, supes force field may slow the process down so he tells adam to keep him busy while he helps hulk, they take care of thor then eventually adam is down and hulk engages supes then ss black outs the atmosphere so no rsunlight can reach supes then all at once, unleashes his cosmic power or sucks his solar energy and rearrange his molecules.

armandovalles
Superman > Savage Hulk

Thor = Silver Surfer

Gladiator >= Black Adam

So it's Superman, and Thor vs SS while Gladiator finishes off BA and then its 3-on-1, Surfer's screwed.

dvampire
Adam finish off Gladiator. smile

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
lets see, lets not makes this one on one for a change.

Silver Surfer analyses them and ****s up with there molecular srutucture
but before this puts up a cosmic field. superman, thor and glads will try to break the field and prob will so unleashes hulk on them, supes deciedes that thor should engage hulk while the him and glads get the real target adam then says shazam having his liytning strike supes, then ss will use glads radiation weakness. Then either suck out the solar energy in supes or rearrange his molecules, supes force field may slow the process down so he tells adam to keep him busy while he helps hulk, they take care of thor then eventually adam is down and hulk engages supes then ss black outs the atmosphere so no rsunlight can reach supes then all at once, unleashes his cosmic power or sucks his solar energy and rearrange his molecules.

^

Originally posted by armandovalles
Superman > Savage Hulk

Thor = Silver Surfer

Gladiator >= Black Adam

So it's Superman, and Thor vs SS while Gladiator finishes off BA and then its 3-on-1, Surfer's screwed.

yer supes team doess seem stronger but lets say it's not always one on one ss team take this

superman=hulk

silver surfer> thor

glads>black adam

dvampire
Superman > Hulk

Thor=Surfer

Adam > Glads

Thats how it'll go IMHO.

Juntai
Superman
Surfer
Adam
IF you break it down into indivdual fights.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman > Hulk

Thor=Surfer

Adam > Glads

Thats how it'll go IMHO.
no more like

superman=hulk

silver surfer> thor

glads>black adam

BobbyD
Unless there is some serious sarcasm going on here, that I'm not picking up, Hulk can't hold Supes' jock, nor is it my intention to turn this into a Hulk vs Clark thread. Regardless, this is a well written thread Supremethor...will need time to think about the outcome.

joesha28
What a match, i'll say Thor is the best for Surfer, this could go either way. It's better for Superman not to take on SS or Balck Adam that leaves the Hulk. Gladiator will take on Black Adam. But i believe SS team will win thanks to Black Adam.

kgkg
SS will easily take both Gladiator and Superman in seconds.

SS can beat all three my himself, as for thor , all SS need to do is separate his hammer from him and that’s it.

joesha28
I thought that the 60 sec limit does not work in the forums unless stated.
Well we all know that Thor could break thru SS cosmic power, it actually happened, but it is always a difficult match between the two.

kgkg
Originally posted by joesha28
I thought that the 60 sec limit does not work in the forums unless stated.
Well we all know that Thor could break thru SS cosmic power, it actually happened, but it is always a difficult match between the two.
when did it happen

are you referring to Mad Thor.

SS can easily contain Thor's hammer.

He was one of the big dawg that worked with Odin to restore BRB hammer.

and in that note That's what SS did in a what if issue.

and that was SS back in the days , now he knows too many tricks.

joesha28
well it did happen once, and that was Thor not willing to fight SS.

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/reviews/ss04.html

joesha28
Well i should not bring in previous fights, But i think Thor could take SS. It could go either way.

kgkg
Well i should not bring in previous fights, But i think Thor could take SS. It could go either way.
Old stuff he was manipulated by Loki

As you know SS is never going all out.

Even against Mad Thor

as for Thor vs SS ------- SS can take Thor , all he has to do his get his hammer away from him , which he has done.

SS is faster, and a lot more resource full.

Tho thor is very good challege for SS due to his cosmic reflecting hammer

joesha28
Originally posted by kgkg
Old stuff he was manipulated by Loki

As you know SS is never going all out.

Even against Mad Thor

as for Thor vs SS ------- SS can take Thor , all he has to do his get his hammer away from him , which he has done.

SS is faster, and a lot more resource full.

Tho thor is very good challege for SS due to his cosmic reflecting hammer

Actually in that comic it was Thor who was not going all out, SS did.

About the Mad Thor, well you can say that but my arguement is if SS did not go all out against mad Thor, why call Thanos to stop Thor when SS himself could try to stop Thor.

SS have seperated Thor from Mjolnir only in the end to see Thor breaking the cosmic bonds of SS in anger when SS attack the warrior 3.

kgkg
Actually in that comic it was Thor who was not going all out, SS did.

About the Mad Thor, well you can say that but my arguement is if SS did not go all out against mad Thor, why call Thanos to stop Thor when SS himself could try to stop Thor.

SS have seperated Thor from Mjolnir only in the end to see Thor breaking the cosmic bonds of SS in anger when SS attack the warrior 3.
because SS couldn't beat Mad THor , and it wasn't just mad thor he also had the powergem.

Mad THor with power Gem took out ------ let's see Drax , SS , BRB , Strange , Adam etc.

point is SS can stop thors hammer , and turn him into Jake , or masterson.

infact Silver Surfer is stated to be the most powerful Hero.

Stonger than BRB

BRB >= Thor

joesha28
BRB is equal to Thor, it is stated. And no Mad Thor was not with power gem. The only person who fought mad Thor with power gem is Thanos.
Thor beat the crap out of the infinity Watch and took the power gem and this was after beating BRB and SS.

joesha28
Well i still have to agree with you that SS beat Thor by changing his to mortal form.Well lets give thanks to Odin.

joesha28
SS beaten?

joesha28
Thor's power

http://img283.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorthanos4jk.gif

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorthanos27ss.gif

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorthanos39kx.gif

joesha28
YUP That was Thanos...well he did not die, he got knocked out for a pretty long time.

Dizzle
But that's not Thor's normal attacks... If he tries that mid fight, he's screwed cuz Surfer can come up with plenty of power to take out Thor while he's charging it.

This also doesn't change the fact that it's gonna be Thor vs. Surfer, Adam, and Hulk in a matter of seconds. Both Superman and Gladiator have weaknesses that are radiation, which Surfer just so happens to control. 2 blasts kills/KO's both of them. (depending on how much he puts behind them)

1v1, I'd give Surfer 8/10 over Thor. His speed is a LOT better. If he used it, Thor wouldn't be getting a whole lot of shots in, while Surfer would get plenty. Thor's tough, but not invincible, especially if he's forced to play some defense. If he tries a Godforce blast, Surfer just drops a planet buster on him.

joesha28
He was no charging, dizzy.......Thanos was blasting him in return Thor absorbed it and gave his own godblast with Thanos'. We are talking Thanos here. SS is no Thanos.

joesha28
Surfer-Thor will be a 50-50

joesha28
But still Thor will lose cos he will be in a 3 vs 1 match.

guy222
team two

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by guy222
team two
WTf

*shoots guy in the kneecaps*

Mindship
Superman = Black Adam
Thor = Surfer
Gladiator > Hulk

Team 1 ftw

Nod
Team 1 win.

Hulks the weak link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.