Sentry VS. Terrax pics!!! Thank you Draco!!!Props to Cameron Scott also!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Fight Scans of Sentry and Terrax!!! I was trying post these up a few hours ago, but my computer was acting like a retard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/SENTRY001014_100DW.jpg

Sentry
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/SENTRY001015_100DW.jpg

Sentry
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/SENTRY001016_100DW.jpg

Sentry
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/SENTRY001017_100DW.jpg

Cameron Scott
I posted the link first! mad

Great scans though! Check out the Morg vs Sentry thread hehe

Sentry
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
I posted the link first! mad

Great scans though! Check out the Morg vs Sentry thread hehe

Sorry dude. I didn't see the Morg VS. Sentry thread. But now I did. Check the title of the thread now.

Cameron Scott
no problem, but I am glad to see Sentry kicking some ass

Sentry
UP

Khellendros
DAMN son! Crushes his hand(s?), snaps the axe like a branch and looks f*ckin bored. That is some ownage right there.

masterbruce
wow sentry is pretty powerful...but he looks kinda retarded, perhaps his uniform or his hair

supremthor
Originally posted by masterbruce
wow sentry is pretty powerful...but he looks kinda retarded, perhaps his uniform or his hair laughing laughing sentry is gonna get you for that

Khellendros
wow sentry is pretty powerful...but he looks kinda retarded, perhaps his uniform or his hair
Yeah, what the hell is with Marvel and it's Superman types having those big girdle looking things? First Hyperion and now Sentry, and it looks like crap.

masterbruce
His hair is like 80s mullet, he's wearing a gaudy WWF Championship belt around his waist with a BIG S on it (does batman have a big B on his chest, does Thor have a big T on his helmet, no because it looks ridiculous, only Superman can pull of the 'letter on body' look because his S actually looks cool and iconic), and he's trying to camouflage himself as a hornet with that cheesy yellow and black theme

he needs queer eye for the straight guy makeover....fast

Piedmon
PWNAGE.

What comic is this for?

long pig
Someone throw out Terrax's stats so we can know exactly what just happend.

It's real good to see ol' Sentry kicking ass. And I'm sure our Sentry is glad too see it, seeing all the abuse he's taken lately.

roughrider
The girdle reminds me of Hyperion I. And the blond hair (why is it longer on Sentry's signature?), being drawn by J.R.J. reminds me of his 80's work on The Star Brand - remember Ken Connell?
Marvel's New Universe line - the experiment that failed.
So he's a Superman with emotional issues? So is Supreme.
Needs more work, I say...

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Someone throw out Terrax's stats so we can know exactly what just happend.

It's real good to see ol' Sentry kicking ass. And I'm sure our Sentry is glad too see it, seeing all the abuse he's taken lately.
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/t/terrax.htm

All in all, I think he's generally shown to be at or a wee bit below Surfer's level.

long pig
Hmm....so Sentry most likely could handle Surfer with minimal effort?

That's what I was hoping....I wonder how his durability is?

Khellendros
Hmm....so Sentry most likely could handle Surfer with minimal effort?

That's what I was hoping....I wonder how his durability is?
I don't think he would be allowed to rape Surfer like that, and really he probably shouldn't because of the shiny mans wider range of powers. But yeah, I'd really like to see some good durability feats too.

long pig
Honestly, until he takes on Thanos, it'll be hard to really tell his actual prowess.

Khellendros
Honestly, until he takes on Thanos, it'll be hard to really tell his actual prowess.
Screw that, I just wanna see Sentry vs Titannus. big grin

Creshosk
His hair is like 80s mullet, Look again, it's just long, tucked behind his ear, it's not short in the front, it comes from the front and sweeps back.

long pig
Originally posted by Khellendros
Screw that, I just wanna see Sentry vs Titannus. big grin
Oh, I found out who Titannus is. sad Not Thanos, but a super skrull.

ImmortalOne
Super Skrull ?? Greater than Thanos ?? Tell me more about this..... being ??

Maestro
Titannus is a super soldier of the skrull race, much like captain america, but on the skrull world people rejected him because he was so huge and also unable to shapeshift like a normal skrull, that's why he went Earth and wooped on Hulk!!!

olympian
Thats a nice way to get off your frustations. Hulk is bigger than any other punching bag on earth.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Thats a nice way to get off your frustations. Hulk is bigger than any other punching bag on earth.

I thought he looked like a Skrull smile

How come he is so stong ?

olympian
Titannus is a Skrull. Tecnically the strongest of his race, the same way Thor is the strongest of the Asgardians and so on.

To know more about him, well just have to wait.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Titannus is a Skrull. Tecnically the strongest of his race, the same way Thor is the strongest of the Asgardians and so on.

To know more about him, well just have to wait.

Has he fought Super Skrull b4 ?

Scoobless
the new Skrull guy in MK Spider-Man seems to be more powerful than Super Skrull as well

Maestro
Originally posted by Scoobless
the new Skrull guy in MK Spider-Man seems to be more powerful than Super Skrull as well

It's because he's a super soldier of skrulls like how captain america is a super soldier of humans.

masterbruce
that titannus is a super soldier of skrulls seems like a very cool concept

he reminds me of Brolly a being so strong even among a warrior race that everyone shuns him

titannus sounds like he's actually gonna be a pretty decent villain, unlike Onslaught

superman302
what are all his powers i saw him turning thing back to a normal human

Avalonofthewind
Terrax is only class 75. It would make sense that he would be owned like that.

masterbruce
really? only class 75, that's pretty weak...so theoretically even the thing or colossus could beat him

thats a pathetic herald for galactus, I thought they were all at least class 100

K3VIL
Terrax is Class 75 until he taps into Power Cosmic to reach upper class 100 levels.
Terrax pathetic?A guy that can lift Manhattan into space on a whim and manipulate any kind of rock based material and damage Galactus' ship isn't so weak.

DigiMark007
I never got on the "I hate Sentry" band wagon, so I'm happy to see him owning a herald (even if it's a lesser herald). He doesn't even look concerned or interested during the fight. Somehow I think Surfer would have more problems taking out Terrax, so I'd have no problem putting him above the silvery one.

Thanos? That would be sweet. Not too many are there, though, and just hanging with Thanos puts you around Skyfather.

Who's this Ronin guy that puts him down then?? He must be pretty uber too.

Wynndar
Ronin or Ronan? And yes, Terrax can use the power cosmic to reach higher levels of strength ad he is durable enough to fly through a star or survive a direct attack from Tyrant.

DarkCrawler
That fight is the second most badass thing I have ever seen.

SENTRY ROCKS.

K3VIL
Indeed.Sentry looks like he don't even notice Terrax, not even toying with him.

Sentry
Is it me, or does he look like Quasar? He really looks like what Quasar would be if he used his bands to their potential.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by K3VIL
Terrax is Class 75 until he taps into Power Cosmic to reach upper class 100 levels.
Terrax pathetic?A guy that can lift Manhattan into space on a whim and manipulate any kind of rock based material and damage Galactus' ship isn't so weak.

He didn't do any of that stuff in this fight. That's why he was owned like that. He ran into him like an idiot with his class 75 and his ax.

Terrax deserved what he got there.

Whirlysplatt
It was actually pretty cool, very Supreme from the early nineties imo - pretty cool

K3VIL
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He didn't do any of that stuff in this fight. That's why he was owned like that. He ran into him like an idiot with his class 75 and his ax.

Terrax deserved what he got there.
Indeed he fought in a dumb way.
But if he started to pump up his strenght and physical skills then blast Sentry, I still believe he would be screwed anyway.
Cause giving credits to what Sentry is supposed to be, Terrax or any herald is like an ant to him.

Sentry
UP

snoopdogg
What issue are those pics from?

armandovalles
what issue of what book did this ownage happen in?

Ultimate Ion
The Sentry #1 most likely. Comes out in a couple weeks.

Sentry
Ohhh some ownage on Carnage:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Sentrycarnage.jpg

snoopdogg
That was a impressive show of strength. wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That was a impressive show of strength. wink

Indeed.

I like Sentry

Whirlysplatt
To early to say if I like it yet but the character shows potential, I like the fact his a man and not an alien, in the same way I liked the way Miracleman was a man. It could be very good. I hope they decide after the mini series to go Maxx.

who?-kid
Sorry Sentry fans all over the world, but the fight was boring. A one-dimensional low budget herald (sort of) against the Next Big Thing.

This fight was only written to show us how cool and badass Sentry is. Imo, he is overrated, overhyped, overpowered and not interesting (I've seen people worship Sentry on this forum, and hating Superman at the same time because Supes is "too powerful... What the...?"wink

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by who?-kid
Sorry Sentry fans all over the world, but the fight was boring. A one-dimensional low budget herald (sort of) against the Next Big Thing.

This fight was only written to show us how cool and badass Sentry is. Imo, he is overrated, overhyped, overpowered and not interesting (I've seen people worship Sentry on this forum, and hating Superman at the same time because Supes is "too powerful... What the...?"wink

good points smile

who?-kid
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
good points smile
I am just a man...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by who?-kid
I am just a man...

smile

snoopdogg
I think the reason alot of Marvel fans hate Superman is due to the fact that he is a DC character.

But they worship Sentry, Gladiator, Thor and Silver Surfer.

yahman
I think the reason alot of Marvel fans hate Superman is due to the fact that he is a DC character.

But they worship Sentry, Gladiator, Thor and Silver Surfer. laughing

8bitChris

But they worship Sentry, Gladiator, Thor and Silver Surfer.

I hate Superman because everyone wears those stupid Superman T-shirts and thinks they are so cool and individual never realizing that the three people standing next to them are also wearing Superman T-Shirts.

8bitChris
Now if I saw someone wearing a T-shirt with a Sentry symbol on it? I would think that was awesome.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Now if I saw someone wearing a T-shirt with a Sentry symbol on it? I would think that was awesome.

Well good for you Chis big grin

8bitChris
Awesome because a lot of people wouldn't get it. smile

Whirlysplatt
Awesome because a lot of people wouldn't get it. smile

I got it smile

Juntai
I hate Superman because everyone wears those stupid Superman T-shirts and thinks they are so cool and individual never realizing that the three people standing next to them are also wearing Superman T-Shirts. You can read minds!?

Maybe they don't care everyone else is wearing them too.
Shit, the Superman shirts are a few dollars at Wal-mart, the worlds largest retailer... it's bound to get around.

8bitChris
Originally posted by Juntai
You can read minds!?

Maybe they don't care everyone else is wearing them too.
Shit, the Superman shirts are a few dollars at Wal-mart, the worlds largest retailer... it's bound to get around.

I can read your mind right now...you're thinking...

Juntai's Mind

Sentry
UP ^^^^^

GODSCRIBE
great thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.