How long would..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
A can of heavy beer take to get out of your system? cause I am thinking of driving....

Sir Mist
Please, just go right ahead. Hopefully youll crash and knock some sense into your brain.....either that or die....

BackFire
Don't drink and drive.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Please, just go right ahead. Hopefully youll crash and knock some sense into your brain.....either that or die....

Thats a bit harsh,I only want to know how long I should wait before I drive....

Sir Mist
Why drink if your planning on driving then?huh

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Why drink if your planning on driving then?huh

I were not planning on it,but have simply changed my mind smile

BackFire
Originally posted by kmcdude
Thats a bit harsh,I only want to know how long I should wait before I drive....

Wait until tommorow.

fini
Hmm I dont really know, it depends on if you've eaten, your alcohol tolerance, weight etc etc

But you know what will get that alcohol outta your system faster? Activity/exercise, find something to do, dance, walk around , dont SIT and let the alcohol do its worst.

Alcohol is sugar and sugar NEEDS to be worked off. But do note this should take at least 1-2 hrs. And the exercise will keep you from getting sleepy.

I dont know if this works for everyone, but I'm speaking from personal experience.

kmcdude
Damn....

fini
But if you are at a party or something, that SHOULD be really easy to do.

Oh Oh and drink Lots of water. Put the alcohol down, about 2 hrs before you WANT to go home, and drink water. Not soda( cause that got sugar too), plain water, as much as you can get.

dark_angelz
DONT drink n drive.. just like what BackFire said..well,u can if u want..that is.. if u wanna die young...no offense .. sorry.

zac_j
drink coffee F U C K T A R D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clovie
some excercise. some food with vatamins (FRUIT!!!).

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by fini
But if you are at a party or something, that SHOULD be really easy to do.

Oh Oh and drink Lots of water. Put the alcohol down, about 2 hrs before you WANT to go home, and drink water. Not soda( cause that got sugar too), plain water, as much as you can get.

Fini is correct. You will need to wait atleast 2 hours, while drinking only water. And it indeed depends on your tolerance, body-mass and what you ate today. Also, your body will need more time to get rid of the alcohol with every drink you have. Say it takes 2 hours to flush one beer out of your system, but it will take 5 hours to get rid of 2 beers and so on.
And most of all, as metioned before; don't drink & drive!

If you do plan on a night of beerdrinking and don't need to get in traffic after, but don't want to get wasted, some tips:

Sleep well and eat good (something a little greasy preferably) before. Take vitamine B and coffee. Drink lots of water in between the booze.
Don't get too active right after a drink, cause that will increase the bloodflow, spreading the alcohol faster. But do keep moving to maintain a steady metabolism in order to break it down again.
Fuk! Just don't drink to much!

fini
coffee helps to keep you awake and to get rid of a headache, it doesn''t help you get rid of the alcohol in your system any faster.

BUT i just reread the first post, YOU are asking how long to wait to drive AFTER ONE BEER?? LOL, I didn't know that was enough to impair your driving????

kmcdude
Originally posted by fini
coffee helps to keep you awake and to get rid of a headache, it doesn''t help you get rid of the alcohol in your system any faster.

BUT i just reread the first post, YOU are asking how long to wait to drive AFTER ONE BEER?? LOL, I didn't know that was enough to impair your driving????

Before you laugh,I am only on my P plates as I only just got my license,so yes I have to be .00

fini
P plates??? lol I dont know what that this, so cant laugh......well not yet
hehe, no I wont laugh.
honest
seriously
maybe????

Sir Mist
Over here, you have your Learner (L) permit, then your Provisional (P) permit. You cant have a drop of alcohol if your driving while on either of these permits.

Antillies
well the body get rid of 2 centilitres per hour....

fini
AHHH, and rightfully TOOO
ok now you're gonna get it

kmcDude, What the f*ck are you think u lil pr*ck. Are you stupid, or just plain stupid?!?!?!

SO the answer is , NOOO beers for you. GEt a taxi or something , if you're gonna drive.

DeVi| D0do
You drink to come on here and talk with us? That's kinda sad isn't it?

fini
LOL at least its safer than driving.

DeVi| D0do
Why does kmcdude's profile say he's 20 years old?

fini
how old is he really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.