Thanos vs The D.C. gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Ummm this is probably going to be more popular this evening, but i'll start it now, for anyone who is interested. Oh yeah sorry about my obnoxious conduct last night, especially to any 1 i offended. PM ifi caused any real hassle. sad

Any way how far does Thanos get (No prep)

1. Superboy + Batman family with a weeks prep (E.G. anyone who has worn a batsuit before)

2. Firestorm + Major Disaster

3. Zattana + Captain Atom

4. Flash's Wally and Barry

5. Wonder Woman + Kallibach

6. G.L. Hal and Kyle

7. Captain Marvel + Superman

8. Doctor Fate + Darksied

9. The Wizard Shazam + Phantom Stranger

10. Parallax + Spectre

Umm I reckon when he is written to his ful potential i think he could get to 8 or 9. What do you think guys ?

smile

olympian
Without prep couldnt Zatanna just bfr him?

yahman
Originally posted by olympian

I dont understand ?

Juntai
Batman hits him with the phantom zone projector.
He doesn't get past 1.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman hits him with the phantom zone projector.
He doesn't get past 1. If you just put "The DC character wins no matter what." in your sig you'd save yourself a lot of time.

Juntai
I don't always vote for the DC character, though. Shit, I even just voted in a thread that contained NO DC character at all. I do it frequently enough!
If you give Batman a week of Prep, he's going to defeat most anyone. Especially if he's got the rest of the team and someone on Superboy's level there as chesspieces.

xmarksthespot
Yeh... Batman is actually Dr Reed ForgeDoom...

yahman
Cum on guys, how does he do. What if i give him some prep time.... Maybe a few hours.

8bitChris
Juntai only votes for the Marvel character when there is no DC character in the thread.

olympian
"quote: (post)

I dont understand ?"

If Zatanna is allowed or not to battle field remove him.

yahman
"quote: (post)

I dont understand ?"

If Zatanna is allowed or not to battle field remove him.

ohhh but that counts as a disqualification.

olympian
Well in that case ill make him go thro stage 7.

1. Superboy + Batman family with a weeks prep (E.G. anyone who has worn a batsuit before)

He gets thro.

Firestorm being the trouble here. I heard that this new version isent all that powerful, or simply inexperienced as heck. So i give the nod to Thanos that will surely exploit it.

Hmmm since theres no BFR...Thanos.

Yeah i know what are you all thinking. But Thanos doesnt need to be as fast as them when he is tons more durable. He can take the punishment and go for the beating when they start to get tired.

Thanos. Kalibak is a joke. And WW alone its not going to make it.

6. G.L. Hal and Kyle

I would actually get Superman and Marvel here instead the Gls. Lets make a deal. He gets past the two but for me stops with the lanterns.

So yeah wich number i said? Oh yeah 7.

golem370
Superman and Marvel is no problem Thanos takes down Darkseid and Maybe Fate. I would say he makes to 9 the team would have alot of trouble but they win.

leonidas
supes and marvel would give him hell, but he would prolly make it through unless both were uber-pissed or had prep. the gl's could also give him hell. darkseid and fate could certainly stop him if they worked together. anyone beyond drakseid/fate would/SHOULD certainly stop him.

supremthor
team one stops him. giving batman a weeks prep is like giving Dr.Doom a weeks prep.

yahman
Well in that case ill make him go thro stage 7.

He gets thro.

Firestorm being the trouble here. I heard that this new version isent all that powerful, or simply inexperienced as heck. So i give the nod to Thanos that will surely exploit it.

Hmmm since theres no BFR...Thanos.

Yeah i know what are you all thinking. But Thanos doesnt need to be as fast as them when he is tons more durable. He can take the punishment and go for the beating when they start to get tired.

Thanos. Kalibak is a joke. And WW alone its not going to make it.

6. G.L. Hal and Kyle

I would actually get Superman and Marvel here instead the Gls. Lets make a deal. He gets past the two but for me stops with the lanterns.

So yeah wich number i said? Oh yeah 7.

Your on mate smile But vegeta still kicks Herc ass (although he is nowhere near as strong wink )

yahman
Originally posted by supremthor
team one stops him. giving batman a weeks prep is like giving Dr.Doom a weeks prep.

In the Land of Batman Fanboy yeh. smile

leonidas
thanos has no weakness to exploit. if he did, i'd say bats could find it. since he doesn't, a week's prep ain't doin' much. be like giving you a week's prep to smash down a concrete wall using only your fists. you can have a year's prep, you STILL ain't knocking down that wall with your fists.

Beyonder
Team 9

yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
thanos has no weakness to exploit. if he did, i'd say bats could find it. since he doesn't, a week's prep ain't doin' much. be like giving you a week's prep to smash down a concrete wall using only your fists. you can have a year's prep, you STILL ain't knocking down that wall with your fists.

Round of applause please for Mister leonidas clap

very nicely put. smile

Solidus Snake
i still say bats would remove him with the phantom zone projector

or trap him in n infinite teleportation loop using the JLA teleporters

yahman
You do know that Thanos has access to a variety of teleportaitional devices ? smile

GalacticStorm
supes and marvel would give him hell, but he would prolly make it through unless both were uber-pissed or had prep. the gl's could also give him hell. darkseid and fate could certainly stop him if they worked together. anyone beyond drakseid/fate would/SHOULD certainly stop him.

agreed

leonidas
^notworthy

GalacticStorm
^notworthy

big grin

I agree with you a lot of the time actually. I just dont always make it apparrent. wink

yahman
^notworthy

Ungrateful ............ sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.