Sentry vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cameron Scott
I heard in other forums Apocalypse is god-like, even powerful enough to copy DNA structures of reality warpers big grin . But Sentry is one bad mother...shut your mouth. Who takes this battle?

demigawd
ESN is crazy on that other board. Don't listen to anything he says. Apoc has no such ability.

We don't know how powerful Sentry REALLY is, but we know that he's more powerful than Apoc, so that'll do. big grin

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by demigawd
ESN is crazy on that other board. Don't listen to anything he says. Apoc has no such ability.

We don't know how powerful Sentry REALLY is, but we know that he's more powerful than Apoc, so that'll do. big grin

Slight correction but it was Mr "Apocalypse is the third most powerful being in the omniverse" Bungle who made the claim stick out tongue

Xplosive
Originally posted by demigawd

I think he could copy others DNA from other mutants, due to his powers, I think he should be able to do it. But than, if they would make him like that, he would be virtually omnipotent.

yahman
Ummm does everybody go on other forums ? smile

Juntai
I'll have to side with Sentry, though I'm still waiting on more feats, but if he's half as strong as the character he's ripped from then he'd outright MURDER Apoc.

Lord S
Which Sentry are we talking about? The Kree Sentry or the hero? Ahh, nevermind...they both kick old blue-lips' ass.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Lord S
Which Sentry are we talking about? The Kree Sentry or the hero? Ahh, nevermind...they both kick old blue-lips' ass.

soon the very heavens shall tremble before the name of...Apocalypse.

Lord S
My ass.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Lord S
My ass.

leftright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.