Optimus Prime vs. Rodimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Rodimus is supposed to be even more powerful version of old Op - O.P.s power and wisdom added to what Hot rod already had.

Who's the true leader here?

Hit_and_Miss
Optimus... he was custom designed to fight against decepticons... first and the best... all the other transformers have different shells and what not... hes the only one whos always been a truck (part from beast wars...)

King KAM
Beast Wars was awesome.....and I rather like Rodimus Prime, but i think StarScream is the dopest.

Hit_and_Miss
my fave is rodimus.. but hes still a kid... optimus would rip out his spark like some mortal combat esc finisher...

roughrider
Optimus might be better, with his experience, but Rodimus is cooler.
Among Transformers, Starscream was the biggest psycho a**hole I ever saw. Shockwave was the best Decepticon.

Avalonofthewind
Optimus already took down Rodimus in the original series, and without much problem.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Optimus already took down Rodimus in the original series, and without much problem.

I remember that. It was so cool.

Rodimus had been infected with a plague that drove him completly berserk (full bloodlust, no holding back), while Optimus was holding back. Finally, Optimus took him out with one punch!

Hit_and_Miss
Galvatron in one ep was diagnosed as being insane...

Starscream doesn't hold a candle to galvatron in the phyco department..

roughrider
Galvatron was insane - drunk in his own power.
Starscream had a manicial thrist for power, to be No. 1. He would backstab and kill anyone or anything - he made Megatron look reasonable by comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.