SG1 - looking for inforamtion about an actress/actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frauke
Hi,

I caught a tiny piece of an SG1 episode last week and I would like to know which episode it was and who the actress is.

The blonde woman came running out of a townhouse, trying to flag a cab down while a foreigner, male, was trying to grab the same cab. She was explaining to the man that she was on her way to meet the president. She tried speaking to him in a European language . . . when a black limo pulled up beside her and the people in the limo requested that she get in. No, it was not Carter . . . Any ideas? Her hair was blonde shoulder length; kind of neatly messy . . . Thank you

Gabrial
I saw that ep! i dont remember exactly....but i thing they are going to put her as the new general for a while. have you watched and ep's before that?

steptreks
it was elizabeth weir she was general for like 2 eps at the end of series 7 and then teh character was switched to atlantis and is played by a brunette

pr1983
look on...

www.imdb.com

or

www.tv.com

Gabrial
Steptreck, love your pic's. where you get?

steptreks
well the one in my sig is defninetely off gateworld.net it was under the first episode in series 8 and my avvy i would say wasalso on there but ive had the pic so long ive forgotten ill try n find direct links now

steptreks
sorry i was wrong i actually cant find them on there but im sure they are there somewhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.