How did she know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CobbleR
I was watching Episode 2 and noticed after she fell off the ship on Geonosis she told the Clone Trooper " we have to get the that hangar". Then I wondered how she knew Dooku was heading for a hangar.

DeVi| D0do
She's a Sith Lord.

roughrider
Briefing on the trooper ship once all were aboard; in the midst of firing and flying, the clones informed them of all possible hanger points for escaping ships, based on their reconnaissance. Once in pursuit of Dooku, they knew where he was heading and kept after him; then Padme tumbled out. They don't tell us this directly, they don't have to. We can infer - Lucas likes pacing in broad strokes.

JenR1215
Well. where eles would they be going? Naboo?

Dooku was trying to escape them.. wait nvm cuz Obi-Wan tld the clones to follow him, he didnt know either.. um.. "She's a Sith Lord."

The Ones
dooku was trying to escape. the best thing to escape in is a ship. ships are in a hanger. she used her brain. thats all

OB1-adobe
Its the same type of thing like,

How did Luke know that the city in the clouds was on Bespin, and not somewhere else?

Lucky guess, I don't think so

JenR1215
i guess being Psychic is genetic..

Red Superfly
Luke = The Force.

Padme = plothole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.