Bruce Lee vs Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
haha just had to make this thread...soo whaddah yall think...which bruce takes it...both supposabely at one time the greatest martial artists on earth...one we know for sure was, and the other with the ability to fight 6 men at once and win from pure anger...bruce wayne has no bat toys, bombs or nething like that, no suit...just bruce wayne and his fists vs bruce lee unarmed

tell me what yall think!! smokin' smokin'

Avalonofthewind
Let's have some respect from the dead.

lifeisaglich
Bruce lee takes this no matter how you do the math

Bruce is real bruce wayne is paper with inks on it.......

And yes I secondAvalonofthewind's advice

Metalmanx
I third what Avalon said.

But if it were indeed possible, Bruce Lee would completely dominate Bruce Wayne. I have no doubts in my mind at all.

There's a reason he is known by pretty much everyone as the greatest fighter there ever was so far. I mean, there very well could be someone better in time, but not right now. Lee is still considered the best. Because he was the best.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx

But if it were indeed possible, Bruce Lee would completely dominate Bruce Wayne. I have no doubts in my mind at all.

There's a reason he is known by pretty much everyone as the greatest fighter there ever was so far. I mean, there very well could be someone better in time, but not right now. Lee is still considered the best. Because he was the best.
Bruce Lee was a 125 pound crock of s***(when it comes to fighting), in a seriousness, he was too small for Wayne and far to un skilled, he was an actor first, a fighter second.

leonheartmm
actually above all, he was a fighter first, he was addicted to martial arts, skill, and getting his body to levels surpassing normal endurance, but there is one thing, and one thing alone that he lacked that bruce doesnt, spirit, his spirit, was only obsessed with technique and strength.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually above all, he was a fighter first, he was addicted to martial arts, skill, and getting his body to levels surpassing normal endurance, but there is one thing, and one thing alone that he lacked that bruce doesnt, spirit, his spirit, was only obsessed with technique and strength.
Bruce Lee is just too small.....and he trained all the time...but in a bunch of BS.

leonheartmm
actually, no, the fighting stile he developed, jeet-kund-oh, is one of the most affective and versatile in the world{n isnt really showing off a lot like many other martial arts}, AND it also the preferred stile of nigthwing, so there i think thatll change thinkin a bit.

King KAM
actually, no, the fighting stile he developed, jeet-kund-oh, is one of the most affective and versatile in the world{n isnt really showing off a lot like many other martial arts}, AND it also the preferred stile of nigthwing, so there i think thatll change thinkin a bit.
Dude jeet-kund-oh is BS,i have fought 2 top guys from where im from in Amaeuturs, i murdered them...and i was out wieghed.pack of sissys hoping around.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by King KAM
Dude jeet-kund-oh is BS,i have fought 2 top guys from where im from in Amaeuturs, i murdered them...and i was out wieghed.pack of sissys hoping around.

yea well, thas cause they were no bruce lees stick out tongue

King KAM
yea well, thas cause they were no bruce lees stick out tongue
no thats because they (BL included) and a bunch of pansys.

Metalmanx

First. It's Jeet Kune Do.

Second. You fought two top guys in Jeet Kune Do? And beat them both? What style do you practice? Cuz you must be Neo. I find it hard to believe they were very high in the ranks. That style is nigh-flawless if you're of a high enough level of it.

leonheartmm
no thats because they (BL included) and a bunch of pansys.

well THAT anddd they were no bruce lees stick out tongue

King KAM
well THAT anddd they were no bruce lees stick out tongue
nah, but doesnt matter....i'd thrash him too

leonheartmm
First. It's Jeet Kune Do.

Second. You fought two top guys in Jeet Kune Do? And beat them both? What style do you practice? Cuz you must be Neo. I find it hard to believe they were very high in the ranks. That style is nigh-flawless if you're of a high enough level of it.

no style is flawless, but the very purpose of jeet kund o is to take out the flaws and adjust to ur oppnent's strengths and weaknesses.

King KAM
no style is flawless, but the very purpose of jeet kund o is to take out the flaws and adjust to ur oppnent's strengths and weaknesses.
words of a man who doesnt get hit in the face very often....

Metalmanx

I know that no style is flawless. But Jeet Kune Do is one of the few "styles"* that bring you as close to flawless as possible. That's what it's all about. Taking out the flaws and only keeping all the positives about it. Making it one of the most unstoppable fighting "styles".

*I use quotes because Jeet Kune Do isn't really considered a style. More like...a way of life. A philosophy that just happens to greatly aid a person in martial arts.

King KAM
I know that no style is flawless. But Jeet Kune Do is one of the few "styles"* that bring you as close to flawless as possible. That's what it's all about. Taking out the flaws and only keeping all the positives about it. Making it one of the most unstoppable fighting "styles".

*I use quotes because Jeet Kune Do isn't really considered a style. More like...a way of life. A philosophy that just happens to greatly aid a person in martial arts.
ill take muay thai........if we're talking about striking ofcourse.

Metalmanx
Dude, Muay Thai will mess you up something NASTY! Those are some hardcore hits those guys make. I would NEVER EVER get into a fight with someone proficcient in Muay Thai.

King KAM
Dude, Muay Thai will mess you up something NASTY! Those are some hardcore hits those guys make. I would NEVER EVER get into a fight with someone proficcient in Muay Thai.
spoken wisely, but ill take a muay thai guy,i aint scared.....

Metalmanx

You won't take anyone very skilled in it, that's for sure. I'll know when you do, because you won't be on the forums after that. You'll be too busy recovering.

And by the way, that was in no way an insult towards you, just saying that you would get worked so bad it's not even funny.

King KAM
You won't take anyone very skilled in it, that's for sure. I'll know when you do, because you won't be on the forums after that. You'll be too busy recovering.

And by the way, that was in no way an insult towards you, just saying that you would get worked so bad it's not even funny.
Man watch, im gonna go all american free-style wrestling,(if it all goes well) i work my kick boxing instructors with my ground game, and I am trained by the CruiserWieght Muay Thai champ

superman302
B.S. ^^^^

King KAM
^^^^ gives blow jobs for fingernail clippings.

Draco69
Sorry guys but if Brucie ever met Lee, Lee would get owned. Full respect to the guy but Lee simply isn't on Bats' level.

roughrider

Cocky little smurf, aren't you?
I think you should post pictures of yourself in action...I think we're all interested! wink

Magic_attack
^^^^ gives blow jobs for fingernail clippings.

laughing out loud

Hoshi
Bruce lee trained all his life, even when he was studying the scripts he was training lifting weights and things like that.Jeet kune doo style is not a martial art style to begin with, it is a way of life that brucee lee made, if you want to learn more from it you can buy his book named "the tao of jeet kune doo" , he didnt made an style because he didnt want to get focused only in one style , he wanted to join all his huge knowledge of martila arts when fighting.He trained with many champions of all kind of martial arts in this worlds like chuck norris .And one thing that any fighter should know is that you can never say things like you do kam.A real fighter shouldnt be so pride of himself , you cant say that bruce lee will lose only because he is small , if you are a fighter you should also know that heigh isnt all in a fight.

golem370
How about Bruce Wayne vs John Wayne lol

King KAM
Originally posted by Hoshi
Bruce lee trained all his life, even when he was studying the scripts he was training lifting weights and things like that.Jeet kune doo style is not a martial art style to begin with, it is a way of life that brucee lee made, if you want to learn more from it you can buy his book named "the tao of jeet kune doo" , he didnt made an style because he didnt want to get focused only in one style , he wanted to join all his huge knowledge of martila arts when fighting.He trained with many champions of all kind of martial arts in this worlds like chuck norris .And one thing that any fighter should know is that you can never say things like you do kam.A real fighter shouldnt be so pride of himself , you cant say that bruce lee will lose only because he is small , if you are a fighter you should also know that heigh isnt all in a fight.
suuuuuree....weanie....

ill post a fight just i dunt know how i got it on my pc if anyonehas AIM ill send it to them.

jplatinum
Bruce lee.
He was strong as a man twice his size/weight and had punches that could kill in one or two hits.
He was faster than batman.
Don't give me any batman bio/stats cause they don't hold much weight in comparison.
His stats are based on the author preconcieved notions of the the fitest man/strongest man/fastest man/ quickest man.
Obvisiously, we need not do more thean compare his stats with those of the feats of many of these men today and see the truth.
He can bench 750 lbs-there are many lifters who use that weight for warmups.
He is so fast-there are people who are faster.
He is so quick-people like bruce lee were so quick that there limbs seemed to be invisible when throwing a punch/kick.

Once batman was fighting a ninja(kildaikin) who stated that it takes you this long to throw a punch/that long to throw a kick, I've studied you, batman."
Bruce lee is faster and more powerful, hell he could put his fist an inch away from you and tap you with enough force to send a 200 lb man 10-12 feet across the room.
Batman punches/slugs it out with all his might just to do equal.

Bruce lee could read people and intercept each movement and literally pick you apart before you knew what you were gonig to do.
THese were some of the best (on/off record) fighters of the time and they didn't stand an once of a fraction of a chance.
even the champ chuck norris said bruce could beat him, even the champ and one of the greatest fighters of all-time joe louis admitted that bruce lee would destroy him outside the ring.

Bruce lee was like a peak human x2, he wa scary for a little 130 lb man to be so powerful.
He was probably more powerful than legendary mas oyama, who killed bulls with one punch from his fist.

Bruce lee will beat batman to death.

Hoshi
thank you, finally someone that understand bruce lee

Blue Dragon
Comic Book vs area, with Bruce Lee? Bruce Lee is no comic book character, he is certainly real.

Bruce Wayne of course is from comic books.

Metalmanx
Thank God for poeple like you, JP.

Juntai
Originally posted by jplatinum
Bruce lee.
He was strong as a man twice his size/weight and had punches that could kill in one or two hits.
Don't give me any batman bio/stats cause they don't hold much weight in comparison.
His stats are based on the author preconcieved notions of the the fitest man/strongest man/fastest man/ quickest man.
Obvisiously, we need not do more thean compare his stats with those of the feats of many of these men today and see the truth.
He is so quick-people like bruce lee were so quick that there limbs seemed to be invisible when throwing a punch/kick.

Once batman was fighting a ninja(kildaikin) who stated that it takes you this long to throw a punch/that long to throw a kick, I've studied you, batman."
Bruce lee is faster and more powerful, hell he could put his fist an inch away from you and tap you with enough force to send a 200 lb man 10-12 feet across the room.

Bruce lee could read people and intercept each movement and literally pick you apart before you knew what you were gonig to do.
THese were some of the best (on/off record) fighters of the time and they didn't stand an once of a fraction of a chance.
even the champ chuck norris said bruce could beat him, even the champ and one of the greatest fighters of all-time joe louis admitted that bruce lee would destroy him outside the ring.

Bruce lee was like a peak human x2, he wa scary for a little 130 lb man to be so powerful.
He was probably more powerful than legendary mas oyama, who killed bulls with one punch from his fist.

Bruce lee will beat batman to death. Except that Batman is a world reknowned master of all the styles Lee trained minimally in and then incorperated into Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do, even above those who taught Lee- many of whom the world doesn't even realise exist. Such as watching Ali, he got the idea of incorperating boxing techniques into his regiment, as well as grappling from LaBelle. Or learning how to incoperate kicks from Chuck Norris as they aren't native to his style. He incorperated these ideals into his "style", for Jeet Kune Do having lack of a better word although it's not a style at all, without MASTERING them. He was only a master of Wing Tsung and was taught by Yipman alongside Great Grandmaster Leung Ting, who obviously by title achieved more than Bruce Lee ever did. And Wayne is also a master of that style as well. And not to mention that the stuff Bruce Lee pulled on college kids, Wayne does to heros who can benchpress techtonic plates and run faster than light.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Juntai
Except that Batman is a world reknowned master of all the styles Lee trained minimally in and then incorperated into Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do, even above those who taught Lee- many of whom the world doesn't even realise exist. Such as watching Ali, he got the idea of incorperating boxing techniques into his regiment, as well as grappling from LaBelle. Or learning how to incoperate kicks from Chuck Norris as they aren't native to his style. He incorperated these ideals into his "style", for Jeet Kune Do having lack of a better word although it's not a style at all, without MASTERING them. He was only a master of Wing Tsung and was taught by Yipman alongside Great Grandmaster Leung Ting, who obviously by title achieved more than Bruce Lee ever did. And Wayne is also a master of that style as well. And not to mention that the stuff Bruce Lee pulled on college kids, Wayne does to heros who can benchpress techtonic plates and run faster than light.

quite true. smokin'

Draco69
People don't pit comic book characters against real people. They have done stuff for which most people would have dropped dead from exhaustion.

Hell I bet Robin could take Bruce Lee.

braz
Bruce lee.

Bruce lee will beat batman to death.

impressive, but eh...

Batman is a master of Haragei, a master who has expanded his physical senses over this plane of existence to another and thus becoming hyper aware of his surroundings without appearing to really being anything different from others. He is keenly aware of everything going on around him and also the microscopic and the astral world around himself. Furthermore he can feel that world around himself and thus being one of the most difficult targets for telepathy and also telepathic obfuscation. Along these lines the Bat has learnt and masters both the Sakki and Kiai. Kiai is the ability to feel the intent and thus be able to act accordingly. However Sakki is the force of the intention and with these three pillars the Bat can take the physical battle to another level, to the psychological, the mental plane. The Sakki and Kiai, completed with the mastery of Haragei can be used as physical weapons, a force of wills where every blow is even stronger than the physical ones. As a ninja and a master of haragei, Batman has learnt to cope without his sensory input, making him able to fight and function without any sort of handicap should he lose his sight or hearing, or other senses. The fact is that the Bat is far beyond the human senses and even though they are handy, they're not needed.

Chi is another facet and a tactic the Batman uses, much like Sakki, it can be projected through the combat. Batman has been shown, on numerous occasions, to be able to perform feats impossible to humans. He has been shown to kick down trees, punch through concrete and mortar walls. He has been shown to be able to lift up a stone totem that weighed over a ton. He can project his Chi out of his body and aid him physically, because of this it is no big feat for him to punch through living trees and walls. By focusing his Chi inside his body he can ignore the physical damage and pain he receives. Through his training, Batman has trained himself to ignore exhaustion, sleep deprivation, emotions and also pain and agony. To anyone looking at the Bat, there is nothing remotely human about him other than the chin. As a Bat, when under control, he feels no emotions, no fear, no love, he is completely indifferent to the world around himself and thus he is in tune with it as Tao teaches. He flows from one motion to another in the river of life, this granting him the sixth sense, intuism he always listens to, the thing that has saved his life on many occasions.

This form, this Tao was taught to him by Mistress Shao-La in the Himalayas. Bruce Wayne had heard about a master with great power residing in the mountains and the young boy wanted to learn more. He went to the master who'd teach him the Tao and also self-control. The light side of this force would give him the control over his emotions and the ability to be in tune with the world, but it wasn't enough for him. Bruce Wayne wanted power, true power and after Shao-La told him about Master H'Sien Tan he would venture out there and learn.

From H'Sien Tan Bruce Wayne learnt the path of personal power. He learnt from the man that he had two destinies and by choosing one of them he'd receive everything he had ever wanted and the second would make him nearly omnipotent. This path would be the path of personal power he sought to avenge and to protect. In time it would also consume him. This little story is part of the package H'Sien Tan taught Bruce. The acceptance. The acceptance of one's fate, one's death and one's power. It was also a craft he taught to Bruce, to know, to feel the world and the energies around himself, to harness those energies and glean answers from them. This form of spiritualism has served Bruce well, but also it has twisted him and he has found ways to distort it, making him appear the victim even if he has wanted it. From H'Sien Tan he also learnt a way to control himself, not just his emotions but his body. Bruce is capable of, instinctually, command his body to stop bleeding, force healing on himself and even more importantly, he is able to ignore the toll exhaustion and the lack of sleep inflicts on him. Also Tan taught him the way to slow down his heart, the flow of his blood, to the level of dying and yet remaining alive.

The dark forces of Tao, the greed, is a powerful mistress and because of this the person who wields these arts needs to be mentally strong to wrest the control lest it controls him in his path to power. This dark art comprises partly of alchemy and magic mixed in with the mental control and hypnotism and this is the most formidable teaching Tan had to give Bruce.

Batman is able to force his presence on others, much like the way the Wrath of God appears. He can grow in people's minds, project his terror on them and destroy their minds, but at the same time he can push his presence inwardly and just disappear from their mind's eye, right in front of them and none will know how nor why. Furthermore he has learnt the power of suggestion, the ability to appear as something else to anyone and this is the key behind his quick costume changes and his disappearances. To add to this, his skills in these arts have given him a willpower matched by nearly none as he can ignore anything and go through stone and rock. The last skill Tan gave to Bruce was the art of the Tiger Fist, a punch so powerful it can rend through mountains, a skill, an art known to only 5 people on Earth and only 2 of them survive 'til this day.

As a ninja, a shadow assassin, Batman has been taught to use his surroundings to his advantage and so he knows when there are people in the correct vantage points, he knows how to conceal himself so that he is virtually invisible and he knows the ways to use the surroundings offensively. This lesson is part of the reason why the Bat was created in this visage. Bruce knows the hearts of the men and he can defeat them before engaging them in combat. In ancient times in Japan, the warrior caste, the Samurai, used the Ninja because their honor couldn't handle the deceitful tactics. However, Batman has no qualms with this and actually he uses quite a lot of deception as he does his work. Chu Chin Li and later on David Cain taught him the assassination tactics and skills, so he is aware of how a possible assassin will work and will think, and he can prepare against these situations.

Japanese sword fighting or Kendo is part of the Bushido class and way of life and also practiced by Batman and Bruce Wayne. From Bushido and Taothe Batman has taken the meditation skills taught to him by Shao-La for clearing his mind and his conscience, even if Alfred tends to call it brooding. Many a time the Bat has solved a case while meditating or sleeping, which is quite the same thing for him as he utilizes the sleeping techniques Shao-La taught him.

The ways of the Shadow Warrior are quite many and there are different rumors and different legends about the ninjas, and when concerning the Bat most of them hold true. However the main thing about the ninja is that they're adaptable and Batman has taken this strategy in his heart and cherishes it. He adapts to any situation and if he isn't able to conquer, he will find another way to do it.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Onikirimaru
Allow me to retort.

Draco69
Why do people refer to that issue when they OBVIOUSLY didn't READ the issue.

Batman had to defeat his enitre rogue's gallery in a span of 72 hours. He had ZERO sleep. He was shot, stabbed, acidfied and more.

Then when he comes home...Bane is waiting for him. He lost because he was completely and utterly exhausted.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Draco69

Batman had to defeat his enitre rogue's gallery in a span of 72 hours. He had ZERO sleep. He was shot, stabbed, acidfied and more.

Then when he comes home...Bane is waiting for him. He lost because he was completely and utterly exhausted.

Originally posted by braz
By focusing his Chi inside his body he can ignore the physical damage and pain he receives. Through his training, Batman has trained himself to ignore exhaustion, sleep deprivation, emotions and also pain and agony.

Error, logic computer overloading, cannot compute.

Draco69
To certain extent. Not wholly. His injuries were far too severe for his training to compensate.

And for such injuries and perils he had to face, his training obviously worked. Until Bane of course.

Onikirimaru
What you saying? He can ignore exhaustion, except when he is exhausted?

Batman, is just a man. That was what Knightfall illustrated to us. Behind all those gadgets and all that backstory, the big bad Batman, was only human.

Not the god of martial arts.

Draco69
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
What you saying? He can ignore exhaustion, except when he is exhausted?

TO. A. CERTAIN. EXTENT. There's limits to everything.

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Batman, is just a man. That was what Knightfall illustrated to us. Behind all those gadgets and all that backstory, the big bad Batman, was only human.

Not the god of martial arts.

Of course, he is. I'm not saying Batman isn't human or isn't a man and he's Skyfather-level or something ridiculous of that nature.

I AM saying that Batman beats Lee like red-headed stepchild.

Bruce surpasses Lee in every department. Especially bodyframe.

Onikirimaru
Anyone else notice that, no matter where you discuss bruce lee, there is always some blackbelt kung fu guy that says Jeet Kun Do is nothing and be beat 5 JKD masters easily? You could be on the preschool discussion of the ABCs forum, mention bruce lee, and someone appears magically and hates on Bruce.

Draco69
Who's hating on Bruce Lee? I have enormous respect for Lee (although he died in sucky way..)

However I do realize that Lee's skill compared to most high-end comic-book brawlers is infantal.

And I think he could have buffed up a bit. Sure he had loads of muscles but the guy was as skinny as a rail.

Tha C-Master
Bruce Lee is great, but batman is fictional and therefore he can do what we humans cannot accomplish, both are men and can die easily, but batman SOMEHOW can fight well and is a detective.

Take the good with the bad...

Onikirimaru
Who's hating on Bruce Lee? I have enormous respect for Lee (although he died in sucky way..)

However I do realize that Lee's skill compared to most high-end comic-book brawlers is infantal.

And I think he could have buffed up a bit. Sure he had loads of muscles but the guy was as skinny as a rail.

Oh no you mis understand me, I was refering to people who say things like "JKD isnt all that, I fought in a tourney and I was up against 3 JKD masters and I beat them easily since (insert persons style) is superior JKD is just gargage and Bruce is an actor" I've seen it thousands of times, in all sorts of different forums, no matter where his name is mentioned, there is some guy that is a master of some martial art that appears and says something to the effects of this. Its like every other person on the internet is someone that competes with kung fu.

And im not sayin lee will win either, a few reasons make it a bit of a silly question. Like C-Master said, Wayne is fictional so he has done stuff that a realistic peak human can do. Im just trying to illistrate that the level that an Idealistic Batman operates is different than the level that Batman operates day to day.

roughrider
TO. A. CERTAIN. EXTENT. There's limits to everything.

Of course, he is. I'm not saying Batman isn't human or isn't a man and he's Skyfather-level or something ridiculous of that nature.

I AM saying that Batman beats Lee like red-headed stepchild.

Bruce surpasses Lee in every department. Especially bodyframe.

Just Ridiculous. mad

Draco69
Lee loses. Deal with it.
stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Hard to deal with it when I believe Lee wins.

BobbyD
Guys, first things first. Bruce Lee was real, Bats is fictitious.

Lee 1-Wayne 0.

End of discussion.

jplatinum
It means nothing when bruce lee is faster, can read his every movement, is a master of countering, can hit with killing power in 1-2 blows, is strong enough to literaly pick him up and throw him(if he wanted), is as agile as an olympic medalist/trained in the art of falling unharmed(should batman try to flip him/throw him), is as in tune with his surroundings as batman is, and is even more of a dangerous fighter than batman can dream.

Simply put, you can throw those" he did this to superman" or " he did this to whoever" at me, but that's just how bad the writing is for those comics.

That or he basically, cheated by using krptonite or some other weakness.

So what if he was taught by make pretend masters, bruce lee was taught by real masters, then developed a style of fighting that would beat the masters that taught him.

Bruce lee is like a world champion's best fight day on super soldier serum.
He would clobber bruce wayne til there is nothing left, but a bloody body on the ground crying for alfred to kiss his boo boos(wounds).

Lee:"get uppp you sissy. I want to fight some more. I want to see how fast I can knock you down this time."
Batman:"Save me, Alfred!"

Batman:"Robin,help meeeeee!"

Robin:" Motha****a are you crazy!?! Hell no! Have you seen what that dude did to you!?! I don't want no part of that!"

"dAMN bATMAN! hE ****ED YOU UP, *****!"

Onikirimaru
Batman is like a finger, pointing the way to a vacuum cleaner. Dont focus on the finger or you will miss all that awesome suckiness.

jplatinum
"Batman is like a finger, pointing the way to a vacuum cleaner. Dont focus on the finger or you will miss all that awesome suckiness."

it is true.

Lee:"Mr. Wayne, you are a finga, if that finger touches Buce wee, he breaks that finga."

jinzin

jinzin

doctorstrongbad
Bruce Lee would wipe the floor with Bruce Wayne. No problem.

Xplosive

There are many figthers now that are better than Bruce Lee ever was.
Fedor Emelianenko is the best. And right now Fedor is considered the best.

BobbyD
Oh good grief. Not to quote Bret the Hit Man Hart, but Bruce is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be.

jplatinum
Just because he is big and slow guy who knows alittle shit and beats another garbage fighter doesn't make him the best.

Someone like bruce lee could look at his opponet no matter who it was, analyze him, find his weakness, pick him apart, in 1-2 moves, beat him brutalty/toy with him/make him look stupid/ or simply k.o. or kill him in the time it takes to yan.

People don't realize that just because he was an actor, he was also probably the greatest real world fighter period.
He didn't really focus on acting. That was just a means of getting his message out and earning some money while he did it.
Some people are stupid, they know nothing of bruce lee besides that he was in some kung fu movies, but then they act like he was just an actor like a fake.
He was 100% real.
Plus, the man was trained by shaolin legendary teacher and he trained with some of the greatest fighters in the world, hell he taught some of them.
THe man demonstrated world round his techniques and feats of ability, then challenged anyone to prove him fake or prove him wrong.
Guess what? No one ever did.
If bruce Lee heard some of the stuff "some" people are saying about him,
He'd wake up out of his grave and kick your ass like you owed him money and talked smack about his mama.

And I'd laugh at you.
Bruce Lee was real and Bruce Lee was the shiz-nit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jplatinum
Chappelle: " Yeah!!!!! *****!!!!!

jinzin
common man you got the pics right there..batman wins...he's just as good a fighter as bruce, smarter, and 2 or 3 times as strong....

BobbyD
Well said, JPlatinum.

Xplosive
he was also probably the greatest real world fighter period.

Maybe he was, but today fighters are the best and are better than he ever was, because they are more well rounded.
And it's not only Bruce Lee who was geneticly gifted.
About Bruce Lee Vs. Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne is more well rounded fighter, so Wayne would win and Lee is not smarter than Wayne.

legacy92
lee would be all over wayne

TheKahn
Bruce Lee = Real Person

Bruce Wayne = Real Person???? OK you asked for it:

Bruce Lee vs. Val Kilmer, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, and GEORGE CLOONEY

Bruce Lee take it

BobbyD
This is what a fight between the two would sound like:

Wayne: Bruce, I am considered the best hand to hand fighter in all comicdom.

Lee: Miiister Waaayne, I weel zhow you what it means to be the best fighteeer there was and still conseederrd soo today. Place dee back of yor hand against mine. The first one that moves begins da fieeght.

Wayne: No problem, Lee.

(few seconds later)

Lee: WAAAAA! PSHH! PSHH! PSHH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mr. Waaayne, I am zorry. Are you hurrrt?

Wayne: blink wacko huh messed

braz
Originally posted by TheKahn
Bruce Lee = Real Person

Bruce Wayne = Real Person???? OK you asked for it:

Bruce Lee vs. Val Kilmer, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, and GEORGE CLOONEY

Bruce Lee take it

actually Bale's batman would have a chance IMO, his batman was badass.....but not clooney or kilmer or keaton heellllllll no but..remember Christian was takin on four of them ninjas from the league of shadows IN Begins....at once...! and 10 thugs in the beginning so yea that shows right there he would have a chance, Lee wouldnt just murder him in like two hits

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
actually Bale's batman would have a chance IMO, his batman was badass.....but not clooney or kilmer or keaton heellllllll no but..remember Christian was takin on four of them ninjas from the league of shadows IN Begins....at once...! and 10 thugs in the beginning so yea that shows right there he would have a chance, Lee wouldnt just murder him in like two hits

Bale's Batman sucked balls in my opinion. Keaton was the best Batman, hands down. But Bale was definitely the best Bruce Wayne. And a very close second is Val Kilmer's Bruce.

But Keaton's Batman beats the hell out of everyone else's.

braz
Bale's Batman sucked balls in my opinion. Keaton was the best Batman, hands down. But Bale was definitely the best Bruce Wayne. And a very close second is Val Kilmer's Bruce.

But Keaton's Batman beats the hell out of everyone else's.

lmao keaton wasnt even in shape or built enough to take off his shirt in the movie n not be embarrassed but he was good....n Bale sucked as batman???? how...explain rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.