Cyber Ninja(fox) Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Spidey could dodge bullets....
Well Cyber Ninja, dodged the crap out of metal gear machine gun bullets, at close range, and has an exoskeleton suit. He got a sword too, that moves so quick by him.

leonheartmm
man spidey is gonna get owned so badly, its not even funny.

Avalonofthewind
Yup, similar speed, and reflexes, and ninja is stronger, more durable, invisible, and a better fighter. Webbing isn't going to work against a guy who can block bullets and other weapons with his sword play alone.

Fox was the man.

TwisterGameX
Lifted up a metal gear leg too.

Avalonofthewind
While coming down at him to stomp him...

King KAM
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Lifted up a metal gear leg too.
and got his ass WHIPPED! by a 40yearold man with no weapons.

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
and got his ass WHIPPED! by a 40yearold man with no weapons. That's the way he wanted it to be, if you tried to pull a weapon in that fight he killed you for it.
lol.

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
That's the way he wanted it to be, if you tried to pull a weapon in that fight he killed you for it.
lol. ,
you can get him with the rockets.

who?-kid
Spidey could dodge bullets....
Well Cyber Ninja, dodged the crap out of metal gear machine gun bullets, at close range, and has an exoskeleton suit. He got a sword too, that moves so quick by him.
Wow... that's just... too much for good old Spidey... he'll be overwhelmed...I bet he'll start crying in some corner when he faces Cyber Ninja.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by who?-kid
Wow... that's just... too much for good old Spidey... he'll be overwhelmed...I bet he'll start crying in some corner when he faces Cyber Ninja. big grin

EvilCap America
Originally posted by King KAM
and got his ass WHIPPED! by a 40yearold man with no weapons.

and Mario has super strength because he can punch through brick walls thinker than himself

Its a video game the Cyborg Ninjas capabilities arent defined.Solid Snake can avoid his attacks by walking around him and punching yet the thing doesnt have a problem hacking your bullets down in midair.Why?Not because "OMG HE UBER POWAHFUA" but because the game designrs wanted a H2H fight with a Cyborg ninja

Tha C-Master
Some people don't understand game mechanics, its like trying to tell them why superman loses to bank robbers on his game.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Some people don't understand game mechanics, its like trying to tell them why superman loses to bank robbers on his game.

Superman-"Hmmm a box i think shall display my super-strength by lifting it"

Sus-::Lifts box which touches the cealing and explodes for no good god damn reason"

Sups- X_X BARF i am dead

EvilCap America
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Superman-"Hmmm a box i think shall display my super-strength by lifting it"

Sus-::Lifts box which touches the cealing and explodes for no good god damn reason"

Sups- X_X "BARF i am dead"

Tha C-Master
God go check goku vs superman...

I've just gone crazy there.

There's a jin fanboy who thinks jin beats 100% galactus... sad

ExtraMision5555
Ninja still loses, but he definately stands more of a chance than snake does. Not on the same agility level as spidey, but up thier. you could almost say this is like Deadpool vs spiderman

TwisterGameX
Did anyone see the last part, of metal gear one, on Cuber ninja fighting the MEtal gear, and his dodging ability to all those bullets, his speed, and him lifting up a metal gear leg ?

Did you see the sword that cuts through anything ?

Tha C-Master
You are still using history arguments.

Its a good matchup though.

Spiderman is just too fast, many things can kill him instantly and he doges them...

EvilCap America
Did anyone see the last part, of metal gear one, on Cuber ninja fighting the MEtal gear, and his dodging ability to all those bullets, his speed, and him lifting up a metal gear leg ?

Did you see the sword that cuts through anything ?

To be fair everything that happens in MGS could be taken with a gain of salt.Snakes still pretty much even if hes got Batman level skills taking on fully armed Tanks a guy that can haul around a vehicle mounted machine gun he can use to cut down missles and giant mecha with little more than some boxes to hide behind is pretty far-fetched

TwisterGameX
You are still using history arguments.

Its a good matchup though.

Spiderman is just too fast, many things can kill him instantly and he doges them...

History ?
This happened though, and is what they said in his stats, on what Cyber Ninja could do. The exoskeleton, also enhances everything as well. The sword will help a great deal in this too.

These too dodge bullets, like flies.

Because Cyber Ninja doesnt have, in the manual

Strength, could lift a whale
Speed, faster than a speeding bullet.

Doesn't mean you could not include, on what they say in the stor about what he could do, then him doing it at the end.

TwisterGameX
To be fair everything that happens in MGS could be taken with a gain of salt.Snakes still pretty much even if hes got Batman level skills taking on fully armed Tanks a guy that can haul around a vehicle mounted machine gun he can use to cut down missles and giant mecha with little more than some boxes to hide behind is pretty far-fetched

Bitten by a radio active Spider, and doing what he does. If anything he should be poisoned and die.

EvilCap America
Bitten by a radio active Spider, and doing what he does. If anything he should be poisoned and die.

Im not talking about realism im talking about continuity

If the Ninja had class 100 strength and speed that made dodging bullets childs play then Solid snake wouldnt have been able to walk around his kicks and land his pre-progammed "1 2 High Kick" combo.One moment the ninja can hack bullets out of the air and catch Metal Gears foot the next Snake can side-step and pummel at his leisure until the Ninja starts breaking down from the damage.Why?Because its a video game and they adjusted the chaarcters capabilties to whatever they wanted

Now about Mario

Is he a fat plumber from brooklyn that grabs magic mushroom kingdom items to save the princess and has little beyond his wits and courage

or is a superbeing that can hold his breath indefinately smash brick walls with his fist and head and leap 15 feet vertically with a head couple steps to run?

TwisterGameX
Im not talking about realism im talking about continuity

If the Ninja had class 100 strength and speed that made dodging bullets childs play then Solid snake wouldnt have been able to walk around his kicks and land his pre-progammed "1 2 High Kick" combo.One moment the ninja can hack bullets out of the air and catch Metal Gears foot the next Snake can side-step and pummel at his leisure until the Ninja starts breaking down from the damage.Why?Because its a video game and they adjusted the chaarcters capabilties to whatever they wanted

Now about Mario

Is he a fat plumber from brooklyn that grabs magic mushroom kingdom items to save the princess and has little beyond his wits and courage

or is a superbeing that can hold his breath indefinately smash brick walls with his fist and head and leap 15 feet vertically with a head couple steps to run?

*Sigh*
In the mario universe thats what they do.....

Do you see in real life, a radio active Spider biting people, and the shocker, taking hits that he does. Kingpin does all this stuff as well.

Dare Devil could do what he does ?

yeah...so stop going oh video games...

EvilCap America
*Sigh*
In the mario universe thats what they do.....

Do you see in real life, a radio active Spider biting people, and the shocker, taking hits that he does. Kingpin does all this stuff as well.

Dare Devil could do what he does ?

yeah...so stop going oh video games...

Sentence

complete

friend is yours

TwisterGameX
Sentence

complete

friend is yours
That was uncalled for.

EvilCap America
That was uncalled for.

Well im sorry then but im not saying "BOO NINJA DA LOZR" im saying i cant really gauge his abilties too well considering the MGS storylne and what happens through it.If it were a comic i would call the writing inconsistant just the same.I havent even voted for one or the other because of that fact too

Avalonofthewind
This comics vs games things is stupid.
Comics are no less incosistent than games.
Stupid shit happens in both. Our heroes win and move on.
From what Cyborg has done, he's easily spideys equal and superior in many ways.

Tha C-Master
History ?
This happened though, and is what they said in his stats, on what Cyber Ninja could do. The exoskeleton, also enhances everything as well. The sword will help a great deal in this too.

These too dodge bullets, like flies.

Because Cyber Ninja doesnt have, in the manual

Strength, could lift a whale
Speed, faster than a speeding bullet.

Doesn't mean you could not include, on what they say in the stor about what he could do, then him doing it at the end.

Sorry its not what I mean, I'm saying to use a history alone makes a match inconclusive see?

Its fine to understand that he's super agile, fast, etc.

I'm saying going "cyber ninja beat xxx, so he beats xxx" isn't a fair and solid argument.

TwisterGameX
Sorry its not what I mean, I'm saying to use a history alone makes a match inconclusive see?

Its fine to understand that he's super agile, fast, etc.

I'm saying going "cyber ninja beat xxx, so he beats xxx" isn't a fair and solid argument.

Cyber ninja didn't beat metal gear rex, so its not oh he beat xx.

Ni I am saying on how he faired against it, showing all his abilities, on exactly how fast and agile he is.

Tha C-Master
Very fast and agile, I'm sure he could whoop parker pretty easily, but parker could do very well also...

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
This comics vs games things is stupid.
Comics are no less incosistent than games.
Stupid shit happens in both. Our heroes win and move on.
From what Cyborg has done, he's easily spideys equal and superior in many ways.

Comics have tons of things to cycle through and they generall try and keep a consistant continuity .The mistake happen because of bad writers making mistakes over years and years of constant issues and deadlines

Games tend to be less consistant because alot of things are hard to fit into the combination of game mechanic and dramatic storyline

Tha C-Master
Thank you, and people keep using this game logic and its no worse than comic logic alone in a sense, when it comes to keeping fanbases happy.

leonheartmm
unlikr comics, games do not suddenly boost, or put down power levels of characters, so theres hardly anything out of place in games, unlike comics, and yes, comic fans do hate inconsistancies in characters, one of the reasons why i hate most of the marvels these days...........

leonheartmm
and unlike grand theft auto, metal gear solid is based quite heavily on physics and some manner of realism{atleast in the storyline and cutscenes which is really all that should be taken in account, so the inconsistant and illogical argument is out the window here.

who?-kid
- Superpowered villains that were beaten by Spider-Man: probably half a million or so.

- Superpowered people that were beaten by Cybersex Ninja : erm, I don't know ?

I rest my case.

Juntai
Regardless of if Snake was able to punch him or not, [which is something he allowed -- try using a gun in that fight, and he'll kill you in two quick moves -- It's still in Fox's character to be able to dodge and bat away full auto machine guns like it's nothing. If you play the remake, he's also a blur of movement and can kick and cut through several feet of solid concrete. It's still in his character and is one of his feats. Think of Batman taking down Spawn in his own continuum, likely? Not much so, especially since he didn't utilize his brain to do it, which is Bruce's character, but it happened, and is definately one of the low points in Spawn's career of badassness. So should we assume that evil demon generals of near limitless levels arent that great because Batman beats them? I don't think so.

TwisterGameX
Kool Site from Avalon. Address your attention on what he does, and the moving thing at the bottom of the page.

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs_tts/english/chara_ninja.html

TwisterGameX
Sword that cut through Steal, and fast enough to cut bullets coming dead at him, close range. Yes more than one bullet too. So how is the Spider winning more times than Cyber again ?

Avalonofthewind
Comics have tons of things to cycle through and they generall try and keep a consistant continuity .The mistake happen because of bad writers making mistakes over years and years of constant issues and deadlines

Games tend to be less consistant because alot of things are hard to fit into the combination of game mechanic and dramatic storyline

That would be great if MGS were say.... an open platformer...but MGS is basically a movie with gameplay elements. Why are there unlimited continues? Because the player sucks...not Snake. Snake wins his battles but you have to earn your way to see how he does it and what happens.
Its simply a rewards system.

Comics are different in that since they come out monthly or weekly, they have to keep suspending your believe much more often... which creates far more inconsistency.

TwisterGameX
Like Games based on movies. In the movies this guy beat him but in the game you have to earn it to fill in the story.

TwisterGameX
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs_tts/english/chara_ninja.html

Avalonofthewind
Here is an example of ninjas speed. Dancing through bullets while having perfect aim at the same time. His durability is remarkable as well.

http://i1.zvhost.com/1/h/hxgs6b7q.jpg

TwisterGameX
Here is an example of ninjas speed. Dancing through bullets while having perfect aim at the same time. His durability is remarkable as well.

http://i1.zvhost.com/1/h/hxgs6b7q.jpg

Where on earth are you getting these. Send me a pm with others if you get the, Thanks

Avalonofthewind
Where on earth are you getting these. Send me a pm with others if you get the, Thanks

I'm making/editing them.

jinzin
i think spidey loses this for pretty much the same reasons why people thought he lost to snake eyes... and for the same reasons HE DID nearly lose to the white ninja...

Creshosk
Fox I can see being a problem for Spiderman. . . hmm . . .

jinzin
someone with similar agility, reflexes and speed... and comparible strength..... versus someone who's slightly better in those departments but not even HALF the fighter the former is....hmmmm

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
someone with similar agility, reflexes and speed... and comparible strength..... versus someone who's slightly better in those departments but not even HALF the fighter the former is....hmmmm The only problem is the durability. . .

Yah, I'm leaning towards the MGS charaxcters a bit more here. . .

I'm not sure wot else to tell you.

King KAM
I'm making/editing them.
make one for how Deepthroat(hee-hee) thrashes those soldiers, and then chops the bullet snake shoots in half and then how snake trashes him in h2h. and make it snappy older brother.

Metalmanx
I've seen the videos, I've been reading up on his stats.

And I still think Spiderman wins this 7.5/10.

Spiderman simply outdoes him in the abilities area.

Strength, I won't even go there.

Agility. Fox has indeed proven his insane agility in this video, but (I'm sure I'm going to get remarks that I'm biased), I still believe that Spiderman is even more so agile. And faster.

And the Spider sense. I noticed no one brought that up in this debate so far. Guess I'm the first. Given his pre-cog abilibies, Fox will never lay a hand on him (Since Spidey is still, in fact, faster and more agile, and has better reflexes).

Clearly Fox isn't as extreme a ninja as they would want you to believe. For Snake pretty much stomped him. And I'm sure I'm about to get attacked for downplaying Snake's fighting skills. But I'm not downplaying them so much as comparing them to that of a supposed incredible "Cyber Ninja". I would assume from this name and the reputation that he's been receiving, that he is one superb ninja, one that doesn't lose. One with some of the best hand to hand fighting in the world. It just seems this way to me. And yet Snake pretty much figured him out in a few moves, and took him to town. Clearly Fox isn't as incredible in the martial arts as we have been made to believe.

Spiderman is not an idiot. If Snake can figure him out all that fast, Spiderman can do it faster. His own skills due to experience coupled with his superhuman abilities and spider sense, will easily prove too much for Fox.

I'm sure there's more, but it's almost 4 in the morning, and I have class at 11. So, I'll continue to explain how Fox loses (not just because, but because I honestly think he does) to Spiderman later today.

Night.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Agility. Fox has indeed proven his insane agility in this video, but (I'm sure I'm going to get remarks that I'm biased), I still believe that Spiderman is even more so agile. And faster.

And the Spider sense. I noticed no one brought that up in this debate so far. Guess I'm the first. Given his pre-cog abilibies, Fox will never lay a hand on him (Since Spidey is still, in fact, faster and more agile, and has better reflexes).

Clearly Fox isn't as extreme a ninja as they would want you to believe. For Snake pretty much stomped him. And I'm sure I'm about to get attacked for downplaying Snake's fighting skills. But I'm not downplaying them so much as comparing them to that of a supposed incredible "Cyber Ninja". I would assume from this name and the reputation that he's been receiving, that he is one superb ninja, one that doesn't lose. One with some of the best hand to hand fighting in the world. It just seems this way to me. And yet Snake pretty much figured him out in a few moves, and took him to town. Clearly Fox isn't as incredible in the martial arts as we have been made to believe.

Spiderman is not an idiot. If Snake can figure him out all that fast, Spiderman can do it faster. His own skills due to experience coupled with his superhuman abilities and spider sense, will easily prove too much for Fox.

I'm sure there's more, but it's almost 4 in the morning, and I have class at 11. So, I'll continue to explain how Fox loses (not just because, but because I honestly think he does) to Spiderman later today.

Night.
just give it up my metal comrade....spidey will get his melon busted by Deepthroat like his name was Gallagher.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by leonheartmm
unlikr comics, games do not suddenly boost, or put down power levels of characters, so theres hardly anything out of place in games, unlike comics, and yes, comic fans do hate inconsistancies in characters, one of the reasons why i hate most of the marvels these days........... still not getting it?

Game mechanics and hero factors plauge games, so you use the stats, not the feats.

I can get dan and beat shin akuma, so?

Do you, (if you have ANY knowledge of sf) think thats feasible?

Tha C-Master
i think spidey loses this for pretty much the same reasons why people thought he lost to snake eyes... and for the same reasons HE DID nearly lose to the white ninja... You like them more? check.

someone with similar agility, reflexes and speed... and comparible strength..... versus someone who's slightly better in those departments but not even HALF the fighter the former is....hmmmm Lets leave out things we dont' like as usual.

Not that I'm saying spiderman wins this SO easily, but jesus christ leave the bias at home..

King KAM
You like them more? check.

Lets leave out things we dont' like as usual.

Not that I'm saying spiderman wins this SO easily, but jesus christ leave the bias at home..
why must you always stir up tension?

Tha C-Master
Look who's talking...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
The only problem is the durability. . .

Yah, I'm leaning towards the MGS charaxcters a bit more here. . .

I'm not sure wot else to tell you.

Durability ?
Cyber nija, has a sword that slices through multiple bullets, shot at him at close range, and it could cut through steal. Yes, it is in his bio, if you don't like to see clips or, hear what he done.

TwisterGameX
You like them more? check.

Lets leave out things we dont' like as usual.

Trying to stir up tention eh ?

Oh yeah, and for as oh, Cyber Ninja got beatenby Snake. Well for a person like you, I never thougfht I would hear that, since you don't like me saying that xxx beats xxx in Spidermans case., but then you go Snake = xxxx beat Cyber Ninja= xxx so Spiderman= xxx could beat Snake = xxxx

Tha C-Master
Trying to stir up tention eh ?

Oh yeah, and for as oh, Cyber Ninja got beatenby Snake. Well for a person like you, I never thougfht I would hear that, since you don't like me saying that xxx beats xxx in Spidermans case., but then you go Snake = xxxx beat Cyber Ninja= xxx so Spiderman= xxx could beat Snake = xxxx I love how supporters take everything someone else says and copies it.

Jinzin is often biased, so I don't need to warrant your opinion to what I say

What the hell are you talking about, CN would beat snake, the metal rex beat cyber ninja.

Stop taking what I say and perverting them to your needs, because you aren't doing a good job of it.

TwisterGameX
I love how supporters take everything someone else says and copies it.

Jinzin is often biased, so I don't need to warrant your opinion to what I say

What the hell are you talking about, CN would beat snake, the metal rex beat cyber ninja.

Stop taking what I say and perverting them to your needs, because you aren't doing a good job of it.

You just said xxx beats xx so xx beats xxx agian.

What are you trying to say, that you could do it but not some one on the other side.

TwisterGameX
Part of Cyber Ninja's bio, says

A cyborg ninja whose identity is unknown.
Covered with stealth camouflage, cuts through steel and even bullets with his sword.

Even bullets with swords. Yes he is that quick, to slice small bullets in half with his sword, when fired at him.

Creshosk
Durability ?
Cyber nija, has a sword that slices through multiple bullets, shot at him at close range, and it could cut through steal. Yes, it is in his bio, if you don't like to see clips or, hear what he done. Not dishing out damage, taking it. . . 15t is a hell of a lot to take. . .

TwisterGameX
Not dishing out damage, taking it. . . 15t is a hell of a lot to take. . .

His Exoskeleton suit, could take a good amount of damage, but as for Spideys Durability, I would say a Sword(Cyber Ninjas in particular) could slice Spiderman, unless Spiderman has Superman Skin.

Tha C-Master
His Exoskeleton suit, could take a good amount of damage, but as for Spideys Durability, I would say a Sword(Cyber Ninjas in particular) could slice Spiderman, unless Spiderman has Superman Skin. Do we know what inertia is?

Spiderman has an accelerated metabolism, and stronger bones/muscles to complement his lifting strenght.

TwisterGameX
Do we know what inertia is?

Spiderman has an accelerated metabolism, and stronger bones/muscles to complement his lifting strenght.

Are you trying to say, the sword can't go through spidermans skin ?

Tha C-Master
You just said xxx beats xx so xx beats xxx agian.

What are you trying to say, that you could do it but not some one on the other side. No I didn't, I swear you are simply arguing for the sake of it now.

You said would CN beat snake, I said yes.

But I said what happened was a plot device, stop being subjective and use more logic...

TwisterGameX
Part of Cyber Ninja's bio, says

A cyborg ninja whose identity is unknown.
Covered with stealth camouflage, cuts through steel and even bullets with his sword.

Even bullets with swords. Yes he is that quick, to slice small bullets in half with his sword, when fired at him.

Tha C-Master
Are you trying to say, the sword can't go through spidermans skin ? *sigh*

His suit takes the impact, but the damage and inertia flows through to him regardless.

The suit is less effective against blunt attacks.

The skin, was me saying something about his durability.

TwisterGameX
No I didn't, I swear you are simply arguing for the sake of it now.

You said would CN beat snake, I said yes.

But I said what happened was a plot device, stop being subjective and use more logic...

I just said his bio now, on not "plot devices" you know CN stats, and you still dont care.

TwisterGameX
*sigh*

His suit takes the impact, but the damage and inertia flows through to him regardless.

The suit is less effective against blunt attacks.

The skin, was me saying something about his durability.

CyberNinjas suit ? I didn't say it was Godly. I didn't say Spidern could punch all he wants, and CN won't feel it, and merely said it has resistant and makes him stronger as well.

And yes, Sword, goes through Spiderman.

Creshosk
His Exoskeleton suit, could take a good amount of damage, but as for Spideys Durability, I would say a Sword(Cyber Ninjas in particular) could slice Spiderman, unless Spiderman has Superman Skin. If a sword and bullets can peirce the hull of a gear, I can't see something the has more force doing less damage. . . The exoskeleton suit might actually cause more of a problem for him, since any part that is pierced would be pushed into the skin.

Tha C-Master
Don't care about what?

What did I say I didn't care about, you showed that to me, does that mean I lose?

TwisterGameX
Don't care about what?

What did I say I didn't care about, you showed that to me, does that mean I lose?

You saying, Spiderman won't get hit by the Sword, thats fast enough to Cut through Multiple bullets, coming at him, and steel ?

TwisterGameX
If a sword and bullets can peirce the hull of a gear, I can't see something the has more force doing less damage. . . The exoskeleton suit might actually cause more of a problem for him, since any part that is pierced would be pushed into the skin.

Close match, but if Spidey manages to get that close, are you thinking he won't get sliced ?

If Spiderman gets close, he is more than dead.

Tha C-Master
You saying, Spiderman won't get hit by the Sword, thats fast enough to Cut through Multiple bullets, coming at him, and steel ?

I said no such thing, why are we assuming things that I did not say, go and find where I said that.

Spiderman is capable of dodging multiple bullets, which is quite different from bad marksmanship.

He has many options to win, though I wouldn't recommend getting close, NOT adding something in, but a car for instance.

TwisterGameX
I said no such thing, why are we assuming things that I did not say, go and find where I said that.

Spiderman is capable of dodging multiple bullets, which is quite different from bad marksmanship.

He has many options to win, though I wouldn't recommend getting close, NOT adding something in, but a car for instance.

Was asking if you were implying, that Spidey wouldn't get hit by the sword, not forcing it in your mouth.

So you agree that close up, Spiderman is Dead, and Spidey has more of a chance of winning, from a far ?

Tha C-Master
Was asking if you were implying, that Spidey wouldn't get hit by the sword, not forcing it in your mouth.

So you agree that close up, Spiderman is Dead, and Spidey has more of a chance of winning, from a far ?

I was talking about the durability from his sword, you said hurt, not hit.

Spiderman isn't dead from up close, but hes' better off afar...

Creshosk
Close match, but if Spidey manages to get that close, are you thinking he won't get sliced ?

If Spiderman gets close, he is more than dead. Not if he eb yanks the sword lol.

Spiderman shoots his webbing and Fox naturally tries to slice it. . . instead of getting sliced properly the webbing wraps around the blade

- >

THen Spiderman yanks the sword away with his superior strength.

Fox not having a sword would mean spidey wouldn't get sliced.

TwisterGameX
If he is up close, no way he avioding tCyberNinja, and his skills with the sword for long. Done deal if Spidey comes up and goes lets fight Close Ninja ?.

TwisterGameX
Not if he eb yanks the sword lol.

Spiderman shoots his webbing and Fox naturally tries to slice it. . . instead of getting sliced properly the webbing wraps around the blade

- >

He most likley dodges it, like he loves doing. I don't thingk his iq is the same as a third grader.

Tha C-Master
He most likley dodges it, like he loves doing. I don't thingk his iq is the same as a third grader. Question, what is easier to hit something with, a bullet or a fire hydrant?

TwisterGameX
Question, what is easier to hit something with, a bullet or a fire hydrant?

A Bullet, because it's faster, smoother, and the person is not a where and of it coming, plus the reaction time, after they notice it.

A fire Hydrant is to big, and the person throwing it, might not have the strength to accelerate it, fast enough to hit a person, that could spot it easier.

Bullet is also lighter, which is a big thing. The weight and how smoothly it can cut through the air.

Why ?

Tha C-Master
A Bullet, because it's faster, smoother, and the person is not a where and of it coming, plus the reaction time, after they notice it.

A fire Hydrant is to big, and the person throwing it, might not have the strength to accelerate it, fast enough to hit a person, that could spot it easier.

Bullet is also lighter, which is a big thing. The weight and how smoothly it can cut through the air.

Why ?

Sorry I meant a fire hose, bad analogy, water from a fire hose... stick out tongue

K3VIL
I've played all the MGS and accomplished to finish them.
Grey Fox in the fight with Snake was not only holding back due to his physical condition, massive pain caused from the armor, which also prove his mental and physical durability, but cause Snake was like a BROTHER to him.
What he did at the end of the game and in that footage shows you how hella powerful is this guy.
He can parry machinegun fire at POINT BLANK, if he wants to.
He can run, flip and leap very fast and high, he has superhuman strenght and durability and his brain processess informations to a higher degree than that of humans.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by K3VIL
Grey Fox in the fight with Snake was not only holding back due to his physical condition, massive pain caused from the armor, which also prove his mental and physical durability, but cause Snake was like a BROTHER to him.
What he did at the end of the game and in that footage shows you how hella powerful is this guy.
He can run, flip and leap very fast and high, he has superhuman strenght and durability and his brain processess informations to a higher degree than that of humans.

But no one cares, because they love Spiderman...did I say that out loud.

Metalmanx
...Why hasn't TwisterGameX replied to my post a couple of pages ago yet? I was directly countering him, and he just left it there.

Kinda hurts.

TwisterGameX
...Why hasn't TwisterGameX replied to my post a couple of pages ago yet? I was directly countering him, and he just left it there.

Kinda hurts.

Maybe I didn't see it....quote it

TwisterGameX

Night.

Well, that other guy just explained that.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by K3VIL

^ See ^

http://www.zippyvideos.com/1181026151147226/fox1/

TwisterGameX
^ Just incase it was missed. ^

Tha C-Master
But no one cares, because they love Spiderman...did I say that out loud. Its because we don't use cutscenes here that contradict the character constantly.

If snake was so badass, then why does he need stealth?

Creshosk
Grey Fox was holding back, that's how snake won. . .Otherwise he would have lost.

Tha C-Master
Grey Fox was holding back, that's how snake won. . .Otherwise he would have lost. Lets miss how metal rex beat cyber ninja.

FULL of plot devices. Snake isn't all that.

TwisterGameX
Lets miss how metal rex beat cyber ninja.

FULL of plot devices. Snake isn't all that.

It's a Metal gear, ofcourse he lost, but you miss the pioint. The point of it was, he was able to disable piece of it, dodge all those bullets with agility, and everything.

I already posted a small bio too. Cyber Ninja is mysterioes but unlock more about him and his skills, in the game.

Tha C-Master
It's a Metal gear, ofcourse he lost, but you miss the pioint. The point of it was, he was able to disable piece of it, dodge all those bullets with agility, and everything.

I already posted a small bio too. Cyber Ninja is mysterioes but unlock more about him and his skills, in the game. A bio is different, because it is FACT, and NOT FEAT.

Which is why this snake debate is going nowhere...

Creshosk

I already posted a small bio too. Cyber Ninja is mysterioes but unlock more about him and his skills, in the game. Oh okay.

Fox is mysterious, so he wins. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
Oh okay.

Fox is mysterious, so he wins. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop being an ass.

Creshosk
Stop being an ass. What? Can't handle your own medicine? laughing

TwisterGameX
A bio is different, because it is FACT, and NOT FEAT.

Which is why this snake debate is going nowhere...

this is Cyber Ninja vs Spiderman....and in his bio, it said his skill with the sword and what not.

Bio the Script, the Cutscene is the play, acting out the script/bio.

TwisterGameX
What? Can't handle your own medicine? laughing

laughing ......you just truned what I said around. i didnt say Cyber is kool so he wins. Smart ass.

Tha C-Master
this is Cyber Ninja vs Spiderman....and in his bio, it said his skill with the sword and what not.

Bio the Script, the Cutscene is the play, acting out the script/bio. no its not, its just like a movie, keep it with the bio, and use logic.

Whats wrong with that?

Creshosk
laughing ......you just truned what I said around. i didnt say Cyber is kool so he wins. Smart ass. Then why did you post that part of the bio? smile

TwisterGameX
no its not, its just like a movie, keep it with the bio, and use logic.

Whats wrong with that?

So if it does not say, snake can walk do to his legs, in his bio, and they show it in the cutscene. What does that mean. he can't walk ?

Cutscenes in MGS games, are like a visual bio, as the maker intended it to be.

Tha C-Master
So if it does not say, snake can walk do to his legs, in his bio, and they show it in the cutscene. What does that mean. he can't walk ?

Cutscenes in MGS games, are like a visual bio, as the maker intended it to be. Thats where LOGIC comes in, once again, no need to take what I say out of context, movies are exempt from being used in the comic forum.

sorry/.

Creshosk
So if it does not say, snake can walk do to his legs, in his bio, and they show it in the cutscene. What does that mean. he can't walk ? Oh, strawman argument, nice.

Cutscenes in MGS games, are like a visual bio, as the maker intended it to be. Oh cutscenes?

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/a/mvcspi.htm

TwisterGameX
Thats where LOGIC comes in, once again, no need to take what I say out of context, movies are exempt from being used in the comic forum.

sorry/.
I wasn't trying to use the Spiderman movies, in the way you are probably thinking of.

Tha C-Master
I wasn't trying to use the Spiderman movies, in the way you are probably thinking of. You are using them nonetheless, correct?

TwisterGameX
You are using them nonetheless, correct?

not the way you are thinking.

I didnt have to say Spiderman movie, I could of said, the mummy returns movies. I was using the concept and that only on how it is interperted in a game.

Creshosk
not the way you are thinking.

I didnt have to say Spiderman movie, I could of said, the mummy returns movies. I was using the concept and that only on how it is interperted in a game. So you can use MGS in its game form in a comic vs. . but we can't use Marvel characters in a game in a comic vs. . .

Tha C-Master
So you can use MGS in its game form in a comic vs. . but we can't use Marvel characters in a game in a comic vs. . . ???

Creshosk
??? It's a double standard.

We aren't allowed to use the game form of the marvel characters.
We have to use the comic form of the characters.

He can use the game form of MGS
He doesn't have to use the comic book form.

TwisterGameX
It's a double standard.

He doesn't have to use the comic book form.

umm...because Thats where they are from....

Tha C-Master
It's a double standard.

He doesn't have to use the comic book form. I get what you are saying fine... yes

Creshosk
umm...because Thats where they are from.... What does it matter?

There are different forms of each.

Why can't I use Video Game Spiderman?

TwisterGameX
What does it matter?

There are different forms of each.

Why can't I use Video Game Spiderman?

Because it's a different form....

Creshosk
Because it's a different form.... And?

It's still Spiderman.

TwisterGameX
And?

It's still Spiderman.
Different form....

Tha C-Master
Different form.... From what, explain?

Magic_attack
So now we can use all forms of a character?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Magic_attack
So now we can use all forms of a character? No thats bullshit, movies are exempt from this forum.

2 they contradict each other.

3 they have plot devices.

Ignore it, completely.

TwisterGameX
You both know how it's different. Stop trying to be smart about, and use everything even if you know it yourself just for the sake of trying to find wholes in what I say.

You Honestly think it is the same as Comic Spiderman where he is from and where his bio is and what he accualy done that hos bio stated, put into a game, made by a completely different person, and another company with there own people. Than MGS that is a game not a comic first, made by the creator of it ? If you think it's the same, then I can't help you if even that you guys, can't understand, the basic concept of that.

Creshosk
Different form.... Of Spiderman.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Magic_attack
So now we can use all forms of a character? No, you have to use whatever form TwisterX chooses for you to use, and you can only use the history that supports his side.

Logic? Pfft. . . who cares about logic so Long as Twister's side wins?

TwisterGameX
So C, comic stats and bios and stats, are trusted ? Like how Spiderman was 10 ton, then his bio/stats got changed to 15 tons ?

Comic writers, make to many wholes in there characters.

Creshosk
You both know how it's different. Stop trying to be smart about, and use everything even if you know it yourself just for the sake of trying to find wholes in what I say.

You Honestly think it is the same as Comic Spiderman where he is from and where his bio is and what he accualy done that hos bio stated, put into a game, made by a completely different person, and another company with there own people. Than MGS that is a game not a comic first, made by the creator of it ? If you think it's the same, then I can't help you if even that you guys, can't understand, the basic concept of that. No we uinderstand, you're the one that doesn't grasp the concept of using comic book characters in a comic book forum.

Why are you so special you can dictate the forms of characters used by either side?

Creshosk
So C, comic stats and bios and stats, are trusted ? Like how Spiderman was 10 ton, then his bio/stats got changed to 15 tons ?

Comic writers, make to many wholes in there characters. You don't even read spiderman do you?

He's been upgraded to 15 in the comics. . but oh wait we can't use comic book history can we?

TwisterGameX
You don't even read spiderman do you?

He's been upgraded to 15 in the comics. . but oh wait we can't use comic book history can we?

I just said he is 15 tons now and how his bio says that now, since we could only use that because it's never wrong and stays the same. Comic book writers change there characters way to much.

Creshosk
I just said he is 15 tons now and how his bio says that now, since we could only use that because it's never wrong and stays the same. Comic book writers change there characters way to much. So you're saying Spiderman is inconsistant?

Marvel VS Capcom Spidey never changes. . . we could use him if you want to use video game characters here on the Comic versus forum.

He's consistant.

Tha C-Master

Comic writers, make to many wholes in there characters.

No, stats are SOLID PROOF, unlike feats, spiderman was upgraded to 15 tons, is there a plot device there or loophole?

I just said he is 15 tons now and how his bio says that now, since we could only use that because it's never wrong and stays the same. Comic book writers change there characters way to much. Though many didn't like the upgrade, spiderman is very consistent and doesn't suffer from fanboyism too much.

Tha C-Master
You both know how it's different.

Its not any different nor is it allowed in this forum.

Stop trying to be smart about, and use everything even if you know it yourself just for the sake of trying to find wholes in what I say.
You are trying to use everything,without making a supporting argument about how or why.

You are making the holes yourself friend.

You Honestly think it is the same as Comic Spiderman where he is from and where his bio is and what he accualy done that hos bio stated

What, his STATISTICS, are fact, plain and simple.

We use those to make logical conclusions, not one time or inconsistant feats.

, Originally posted by TwisterGameX
put into a game, made by a completely different person, and another company with there own people.

Like MGs, using cutscenes is okay for you.

Than MGS that is a game not a comic first, made by the creator of it ?

Cutscenses are no more a game, than comics are.

If you think it's the same, then I can't help you if even that you guys, can't understand, the basic concept of that.

You are in denail and trying to keep this going.

I'm an artist, I'm patient.

Metalmanx

You Honestly think it is the same as Comic Spiderman where he is from and where his bio is and what he accualy done that hos bio stated, put into a game, made by a completely different person, and another company with there own people. Than MGS that is a game not a comic first, made by the creator of it ? If you think it's the same, then I can't help you if even that you guys, can't understand, the basic concept of that.

Actually, they understand it just fine. It's not really rocket science your spouting. If anything, you're not making enough sense.

And I was serious about the grammar thing. I have to strain to understand what you're trying to say.

Okay. Comic Book Spiderman.
-15 tons of strength
-15x faster than peak human
-15x faster reflexes than peak human
-15x more agile than peak human
-Superhuman endurance.
-Superhuman durability.
-Superhuman healing factor (about 10x a healthy human)
-Spidersense (Precognitive abilities, allowing him to know what danger will occur approximately .5-2 seconds before it happens.
-Super strong, super sticky webbing. With textile strength of 120,000 lbs per square meter.
-One of the most resourceful heroes in comicdom.
-One of the faster thinkers on his feet.
-Genius.
-Street smarts/common sense.

Am I forgetting anything?

Okay, now. Twister, if you would be so kind as to supply the stats for Game Cyber Ninja. I'd just like to compare the two.

If it's not asking too much that is.

TwisterGameX
I don't even know who said what anymore, since everyone goes with another person's arguement, or picks up and asnwers questions directed at some one else.

Metalmanx
I don't even know who said what anymore, since everyone goes with another person's arguement, or picks up and asnwers questions directed at some one else.

That's fine, I understand your pain. I do, it happens to everyone.

But now, if it's okay, and if you don't mind, would you please answer my question? I'd like to compare the two stats with completely unbiased view.

TwisterGameX
Starting fresh now, on the count of 3. 1 2 3. Ok. Past behind us, and we begin again.

TwisterGameX
Weapons and Abilities

Gray Fox's cybernetic armour enhances not only his strength, but his agility, speed, stamina, reaction time, durability; seemingly any human attribute up to nearly 20-30x normal human. Along with that, he sports a razor-sharp katana, possibly with vibro-blade qualities, capable of deflecting bullets and slicing through apparently any material with little resistance. In Metal Gear AC!D, his card states that this katana is in fact a High Frequency Blade. Towards the end of Metal Gear Solid when he confronts Metal Gear REX, Gray Fox's right arm is replaced with an extremely powerful directed energy weapon, seemingly an order of magnitude at least as powerful as Solid Snake's Stinger missile launcher. The text accompanying the designs for this weapon in The Art of Metal Gear Solid simply describes it as a "Laser Gun Arm".

TwisterGameX
^ ^

Metalmanx
Weapons and Abilities

Gray Fox's cybernetic armour enhances not only his strength, but his agility, speed, stamina, reaction time, durability; seemingly any human attribute up to nearly 20-30x normal human. Along with that, he sports a razor-sharp katana, possibly with vibro-blade qualities, capable of deflecting bullets and slicing through apparently any material with little resistance. In Metal Gear AC!D, his card states that this katana is in fact a High Frequency Blade. Towards the end of Metal Gear Solid when he confronts Metal Gear REX, Gray Fox's right arm is replaced with an extremely powerful directed energy weapon, seemingly an order of magnitude at least as powerful as Solid Snake's Stinger missile launcher. The text accompanying the designs for this weapon in The Art of Metal Gear Solid simply describes it as a "Laser Gun Arm".

20-30x? Really? That seems really high. But, I guess we're on the honor system here. I'll take your word for it. Just seems that Snake took advantage of him pretty quickly in that fight, so 20-30x attributes just don't seem to fit. That and he was dodging machine gun fire like Spidey would. But what gets me is if he was THAT fast, then those bullets would be moving like softballs to him, which they weren't.

I dunno. We'll stick with this I guess. Where'd you get those stats, by the way? I'm looking up a bunch of different MGS sites, just want to see if you're using one that I'm using.

TwisterGameX
Some one pointed out before, When Snake Fought Cyber Ninja, that he was weakened, and also mentally because some one was going in his head or something. The site was Wiki something. I got to ask the guy again.

Creshosk
Wikipedia.org

TwisterGameX
Wikipedia.org

So what do you think about it now ?

Creshosk
So what do you think about it now ? His speed is equal to Spidermans it seems. . . or would be. . .except for the fact that

Spiderman is 20x faster than a peak human now.
Fox is 20-30X faster than an average human.

Peak humans are already faster than average humans.

The energy arm is no different from shocker. . .

I still really don't see Fox as winning, he still needs to be able to break steel (his strength is not shown in that bio you posted) or be able to cut steel (The sword can be removed from his grip if he tries to cut a currently being fired webline.)

The sword is still removed and he is still webbed up.

Metalmanx
His speed is equal to Spidermans it seems. . . or would be. . .except for the fact that

I still really don't see Fox as winning, he still needs to be able to break steel (his strength is not shown in that bio you posted) or be able to cut steel (The sword can be removed from his grip if he tries to cut a currently being fired webline.)

Sounds about right to me.

TwisterGameX
His speed is equal to Spidermans it seems. . . or would be. . .except for the fact that

How he go from 10 to 15 to 20 now.
Cyber Ninja is between 20 -30X more
It says, exactly that Spiderman is that much faster than peak humans, thsoe exact words, because when I read it it said His reflexes are around 15x faster than the average human, and lifts 15 tons.

You can't just assume it's the same as shocker, you can't compare it just like that.

He is able to cut steel with his sword, like his Bio says,
"Covered with stealth camouflage, cuts through steel and even bullets with his sword."

Strength, when he without the exoskeleton and training was already, above peak human, and the suit made him more enhanced, 20-30x more.

As for a exact number of strength, like he lifts 15tons like it says fro spiderman, is not listed like the dc characters don't have a strength chart.
For web, he is not just going to get the sword yanked, in your scenario, he could easiliy dodge it, if Spidey is that close, he would already get sliced, but far away, he dodges it, or Blast it from a far.
"Gray Fox's cybernetic armour enhances not only his strength, but his agility, speed, stamina, reaction time, durability"

leonheartmm
why are we still debatin this? spidey is gonna get cut in half.

Tha C-Master
How he go from 10 to 15 to 20 now.
Cyber Ninja is between 20 -30X more
It says, exactly that Spiderman is that much faster than peak humans, thsoe exact words, because when I read it it said His reflexes are around 15x faster than the average human, and lifts 15 tons.

You can't just assume it's the same as shocker, you can't compare it just like that.

He is able to cut steel with his sword, like his Bio says,
"Covered with stealth camouflage, cuts through steel and even bullets with his sword."

Strength, when he without the exoskeleton and training was already, above peak human, and the suit made him more enhanced, 20-30x more.

As for a exact number of strength, like he lifts 15tons like it says fro spiderman, is not listed like the dc characters don't have a strength chart.
For web, he is not just going to get the sword yanked, in your scenario, he could easiliy dodge it, if Spidey is that close, he would already get sliced, but far away, he dodges it, or Blast it from a far.
"Gray Fox's cybernetic armour enhances not only his strength, but his agility, speed, stamina, reaction time, durability" Answer the question, is it easier to get hit by a bullet or water from a fire hydrant?

K3VIL
Answer the question, is it easier to get hit by a bullet or water from a fire hydrant?
A machinegun bullet travels really fast.
Doding it at point blank is impossible for a human.
Even Peak Human guys in comic books can't dodge something like that at so close distance.
A water idrant blast is propelled really fast, at point blank distance it would be equally impossible to dodge, unless your reflexes make it looking in slow motion.

Tha C-Master
A single bullet is harder to hit someone with, now a fire hydrant, that comes out in a stream correct?

It flows constantly, and it stays on a person, you can't really break it, but you can only dodge it.

So if fox were to not dodge it, it would cause him some problems see?

TwisterGameX
Are you saying Spidermans web is like water, or you giving him a fire hydrant. Your arguement is Spiderman wins with web....after all that bio...

TwisterGameX
Cyber ninjas Suit, goes invisible. True Spiderman is warned of danger, but it is more trouble to spot directly, and he has to use his eyes to web some, one moving that fast. Unless you guys are saying, that A blind Spiderman is the same or better than one that could see. I mean yes it warns him, but Spidersense isn't dare devil sense. Cyber Ninja is just running around, how is Spiderman going to see him if he not attacking him. Spidersense warns of danger, but if he is just going about his business, Cyber Ninja will not trigger it, and since he would be invisible, Once he gets close enough and it warns him, it will be to late, since Cyber Ninjas Speed stats are 20-30x human, and Spiderman is 15x. He could also be hidden some where, and shoot the blast,. Spidermans Spidersense will warn him when it's danger to him, but Cyber Ninja himself not shooting yet, just staying from a far, would not trigger his Spidersense because he is not attacking. He shoots blasts, all over from different locations, crumbling area around him. I say he wins without the invisible,blast and stuff, but when I hear this web thing now, after people saying Spiderman stats was so much greater, that he would die in to secs, and I posted the stats, proving that is wrong. What is next now. Like seriously, Better battle you some of you guys made was in the Snake battle. Some of the same people, saying that Spiderman could beat 3 preds.

jinzin
Not if he eb yanks the sword lol.

- >

yeah but that ain't gonna happen...for pretty much the same reason spidey can't do that to wolvie's claws, sabretooth's nails, or a ninja lady's (mk spidey) knife boots, blades are sharp....blades cut through webbing... i doubt CN would have to worry much about it though since it won't be hitting him.

jinzin
Oh, strawman argument, nice.

Oh cutscenes?

that really wasn't a strawman he was just making a comparable point...

and the fact that the MGS cutscenes are part of the actual storyline as opposed to the marvel game which is just something else entirely kind of debunks the second part of your post...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>