Mind Of Mencia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
This show is Hilarious. I love it. Its so funny when he goes "Da Da Da!" lol i dont really know how to type it but its something like that. Its on Comedy Central. Its hilarious. Anybody else watch it?

Inspectah Deck
It's "Dee Dee Dee"

forumcrew
seemed like they wanted to find a replacement to chappelle, and its not a bad replacement at all.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by forumcrew
seemed like they wanted to find a replacement to chappelle, and its not a bad replacement at all.

Yeah. I dont think Chappelle is that funny. His skits were funny, but not his stand-up. His Stand-up is horrible IMO. Mencia is great at both.

StaT1c
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/610.html

LOL WTF

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Yeah. I dont think Chappelle is that funny. His skits were funny, but not his stand-up. His Stand-up is horrible IMO. Mencia is great at both.

Killing Them Softly was that bad

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Killing Them Softly was that bad

Yeah Killing Them Softly was horrible.

Pezmerga
hmm I disagree ...but we can like who we want to I spose....

havent seen This show, maybe ill check it out.

Inspectah Deck
Yeah Killing Them Softly was horrible.

But I liked some parts of it

DanZeke25
But I liked some parts of it

There was one or two parts that I liked. And they were both shown on the commercials. And the commercials were shown like 1000 times. So they were old by the time they actully showed it. And half the time i couldnt make out what he was saying because he talks so fast.

Inspectah Deck
There was one or two parts that I liked. And they were both shown on the commercials. And the commercials were shown like 1000 times. So they were old by the time they actully showed it. And half the time i couldnt make out what he was saying because he talks so fast.

laughing I liked the "No Chip!" part. IMO Steve Brown is better

PunisherFan33
greatest show

Inspectah Deck
Overstatement

DanZeke25
Overstatement

Actully. i agree with him. This is my favorite show thats on. Well this and South Park and NFL or MLB.

Inspectah Deck
Carlos is a good comedian, but most of his jokes seem provoked on the sense of sarcasm IMO

StaT1c
Carlos is a good comedian, but most of his jokes seem provoked on the sense of sarcasm IMO Wait, I thought you said he was garbage a while back? confused

Inspectah Deck
When was this?

StaT1c
Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20333&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

Inspectah Deck
I do not recall that moment

mtryder
Decent show, but chppelle was better. Mencia just seems too scripted to me. And yeah, I know this shows are scripted, but the best ones find a way to make it seem like it's not, if that makes sense.

Solo
You guys are a whole bunch of ball-licking ****** ass pieces of shit. Seriously, what the hell are you guys thinking? Killin' Them Softly? Bad? I think not.

I may be able to see why a house full of poor spicks may find this humourous or a thirteen year old with no pubic hair.

But the show is plain horrible. When I'm watching The Daily Show and see a commercial for Mind of Mencia, I'm reminded of how far downhill the United States, as a country, has really gone.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Solo
You guys are a whole bunch of ball-licking ****** ass pieces of shit. Seriously, what the hell are you guys thinking? Killin' Them Softly? Bad? I think not.

I may be able to see why a house full of poor spicks may find this humourous or a thirteen year old with no pubic hair.

But the show is plain horrible. When I'm watching The Daily Show and see a commercial for Mind of Mencia, I'm reminded of how far downhill the United States, as a country, has really gone.

laughing out loud

DanZeke25

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/bitchshutup.jpg

SnakeEyes
I'm gonna have to agree with Solo on this one. Mencia really is NOT funny. I watched about 10 or 15 minutes of his show... then I got a strong urge to kill.

Solo
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'm gonna have to agree with Solo on this one. Mencia really is NOT funny. I watched about 10 or 15 minutes of his show... then I got a strong urge to kill.

Exactly. I love imagining shooting those who enjoy this show.

XxILuvVegetaxX
I laughed my ass off watchin Killin em softly. I dont care wut any1 says, his show is halarious! i cant wait for season 2... i h8 waitin though -_-

Inspectah Deck
Killin' Them Softly only had a couple of jokes. Other than that it's garbage

And season 2 been passed

XxILuvVegetaxX
I meant season 2 for Mind of Mencia....

XxILuvVegetaxX
season 2 starts in like 2 weeks yay! Happy Dance

Myth

I guess you'll have to shoot me then. I hate the sketches but when its just him and a mic, he's great. How can it not be funny when he makes fun of racially ignorant people?

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by Myth
I guess you'll have to shoot me then. I hate the sketches but when its just him and a mic, he's great. How can it not be funny when he makes fun of racially ignorant people?

agreed yes laughing

Adam Warlock

I live in Nevada and I like this show. You gonna shoot me?

I think I can take care of myself.

I love the show.

Aureck Pon
by a show of posts how many people here watch carlos mencia. that show is f**kin hilarious. ive been watching it sense it first came on...

DeDeDe

ladygrim
never heard of it no expression

T.M
Gotta put a no on that..

And if it is a TV show this should be in the TV forum..

Aureck Pon
"off-topic" it comes on comedy central every week night. im not sure what time it comes on in your time-zone but in OH it comes on at 9 30

H. S. 6
I used to watch it every week, but I haven't seen it in a while.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i like that show but this is in the wrong forum

Morning_Glory
never heard of that show beforeblink

BlackSunshine
tv forum smile

C-Dic
Carlos Menica is A) fake, B) untalented, and C) a one trick pony. All his "beaner" bullshit and his "retard" act is a cover-up for his lack of anything original. He'd like to fancy himself the Latino Richard Pryor or Sam Kinison, but he's neither, and even less so.

JacopeX
hes funny even though he disgraced his own race lol

~Da Rev~
The show sucks, he's not funny, end o' story.

DanZeke25
I only like it when he does his retard stuff.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/DEEDEEDEE-2.jpg

DEE DEE DEE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.