Gladiator and Hercules vs. Thor and Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who is strongest of those four ?

who the weakest ?

i would love to see this matchup...

olympian
Tossup. Glads and Thor its a match that can go either way. Hulk and Hercules the same thing.

The strongest? Heck if i know. They are all in the same class overall. They all have planetary level feats.

Of course Hulk will need to get angry to reach it, but when is he not?

Id like to see this match with Sentry as the referee.

Betageuze
right... they are all equal... but.... the question is: how could Herc and (his friend) Thor come face to face eachother ? (i hope... this is understandable "English" smile

at the beginning.. i believe .. the Hulk is the weakest one... but in Thor he has a force... who can match up with both... Hercules and Gladiator .. at the same time... but not for too long... because Herc and Glady both just to strong even for Thor.... but Hulk gets generally very angry ... very quick.... so ... he will take command very quickly... i believe

so...

if Thor is at the beginning the man, who have to beat by the opponence

how longer the match goes..... the Hulk will be the fact

King KAM
T-Money whoops them both....

olympian
"right... they are all equal... but.... the question is: how could Herc and (his friend) Thor come face to face eachother ? (i hope... this is understandable "English"

They have fought quite alot. Some i managed to get are in the Hercules thread. If Thor goes h2h or uses the hammer as a weapon only he can be overpowered. But if he pulls exotic powers Herk goes down.

"at the beginning.. i believe .. the Hulk is the weakest one"

Not by alot but yes he starts below.

This kind of fight its too equal. You have two who can fly and have long range attacks and two who cant and are going for the punch right away.

Any can beat the other.

However like in other situations with these guys, the one who gets double teamed its going to be in real trouble.

roughrider
Too even to call, but Thor has an unstable partner here. Hmmm....

olympian
I dont think Glads would lose confidence with guys he - knows - can take what he can dish.

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
who is strongest of those four ?

who the weakest ?

i would love to see this matchup...

Team 2 FTW

guy222
Odinson/Hulk still win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.