Titania and She-Hulk vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 of the most powerful women in Marvel.... against the (perhaps) most powerful human being... the Hulk

who will win ?

olympian
That depends. Does Titania use the power gem? Without it she aint as strong.

Betageuze
without the Power Gem ( hmm.. i dont really know what it is smile

current She-Hulk is really strong it is said.... is she 100ton class?

in past Titania has beaten She-Hulk .. but i dont think this was when She-Hulk had her current strengt...

but if Titania is 80ton class... and She-Hulk nearly 100 ton....

Hulk has to get very very strong.... to survive against those power-girls

Sparkz
Titania can lift about 50 tons (or around tht) she hulk can lift 75tons. Hulk can lift 100 and keeps on getting stronger. These 2 have no chance. The only reason Titania ever seems to win a fight is when she is in a team. She first beat she hulk in secret wars when she was pummling her with the wrecking crew and doc ock. The she got her ass handed to her by spider-man because she was alone, that and she couldnt hit him but thats beside the point.She Hulk is the only one with a remost chance of standing up to Hulk, and still has no chance.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sparkz
Titania can lift about 50 tons (or around tht) she hulk can lift 75tons. Hulk can lift 100 and keeps on getting stronger. These 2 have no chance. The only reason Titania ever seems to win a fight is when she is in a team. She first beat she hulk in secret wars when she was pummling her with the wrecking crew and doc ock. The she got her ass handed to her by spider-man because she was alone, that and she couldnt hit him but thats beside the point.She Hulk is the only one with a remost chance of standing up to Hulk, and still has no chance.

Your stats are very outdated. Current She hulk is way into class 100 now and has proven to be more than twice as strong as the thing and stronger than current hercules. Together they have the upperhand for a little while then hulk would of course get to strong for them and then dispatch them

Sparkz
Stupid outdated book that I got to weeks ago lied to me, thats what I get for living in England, when did she hulk get so strong? if she can only lift 100 how cn she be twic as strong as the thing he can lift 85 tons

GalacticStorm
when did she hulk get so strong? if she can only lift 100 how cn she be twic as strong as the thing he can lift 85 tons

Class 100 is the ability to lift 100 tons and/or in excess of it. The likes of Thor and Hulk can lift hundreds of thousands of tons however they are still placed in the class 100 category. Its just how Marvel does things.

She hulk recently had her own series and in it by weight training in her Jennifer Walters persona she found when she transformed back into She hulk she was exponentially stronger. For example she lifted the Things maximum capacity with one arm without breaking a sweat and she went on to arm wrestle hercules. She let him win because he is a man of pride and it would devastate him to be defeated by a woman, however she found that hercules was giving his all during the match and she was quite a lot stronger than him.

HigH ScholaR
that happend in she-hulk superhuman law

anyway what can tiatania lift 80- 85 tons (as she was weight lifting for her confrontaion with she-hulk)

is she hulk's series canceld

Sparkz
So she Hulk went training in Human form and when she transformed it increased the strength of she hulk?

GalacticStorm
So she Hulk went training in Human form and when she transformed it increased the strength of she hulk?

Yep. By training even more she could increase her strength even more. That points always been stated in her bios.

Sparkz
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yep. By training even more she could increase her strength even more. That points always been stated in her bios.

funny never read a bio with that in, but I guess it makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.