The Tick vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No Prep

Metalmanx
The Tick. Easily. He's nigh-invulnerable and unseen limitless strength.

golem370
Rhino is High Invulnerable to and lifts 80 tons

roughrider
Rhino will stampede him a few times before Tick gets the hint: "Oh wait, that's not a back stratcher! SUPER-VILLAN!! Cease and desist!! Feel the power of my mighty SPPPPOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
Tick trashes him.

golem370
How strong is the tick?

Metalmanx
That's just it, golem. Tick has no rating for strength. He's been shown to do things that Hulk has trouble doing. That's just because the Tick is awesome.

And it seems that nothing at all hurts him. Pretty much how roughrider explained.

DigiMark007
Yeah, the Tick comic is more about humor than being consistent or defining strength levels and such. But he's wicked-tough by all accounts, and would at least be considered in the 100+ strength range.

Mess with his antennas enough and he's in trouble...otherwise Rhino's in for some hurtin'

And any thread with the Tick is a good one.
SSSSSSPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

jacobo0o
hey i was the one to do the TICK first
and the tick wins this because he wins against hulk

ImmortalOne
Anyone who said that Superman is unbeatable is KMC are IDIOTS !!!
THE TRUE UNBEATABLE ONE IS ............ TICK !!!

jplatinum
Tick flicks him with one finger and rhino dies.

Tick is strong as hulk(limitless).

"come my faithful sidekick, yes, the wheels of evil are turning as they try to trample the innocence of the citizens hereabout. Spoooooonnn!"

Juntai
Tick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.