Hottest Charatcer in Star Wars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
DISCLAIMER: This thread is a product of sheer bordem and stupidity, post at your own risk.

Well who is the hottest? stick out tongue

BornToRule

Tangible God
Yeah Natalie Portman's hot.

But then there's always Chewbacca--Hmm mmmm!

overlord
Padme Tatooine outfit: Tres Bien!

CobbleR
Originally posted by Tangible God
But then there's always Chewbacca--Hmm mmmm!
No way dude Jabba is way hotter than Chewbacca.

Veneficus
Originally posted by CobbleR
No way dude Jabba is way hotter than Chewbacca.

Damn mental images! Ahh get out of my head!

Darth Nhilus
Padme is so hot, she is the hottest.

masterkit
NO AAYLA RULES THEM ALL!

masterkit
and how could u people think Jabba and Chewbacca wacko wacko

Sorgo
Padme in her daughters Golden Bikini!

SWHING!

Morridini
Jabba and Chewie are alright, but what about the Emperor?

masterkit
Padme in that bikini would be nice. But AAYLA

overlord
Originally posted by Morridini
Jabba and Chewie are alright, but what about the Emperor?

Padme fulfilling little Ani's wildest dreams.. Now that's hot!!

masterkit
AAYLA, DANG U!

FistoFan
Aayla in the bikini!

masterkit
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsmile
smilesmilesmile

masterkit
smilesmile

FistoFan
I know!

FistoFan
Aayla in the Leia bikini!

masterkit
WE!big grin

overlord
Originally posted by masterkit
smilesmile

Man.. You guys are aliens. Still.. Can't the pictures be a little bit bigger? embarrasment

FistoFan
Can you make a picture of that, masterkit? Changing her clothes to the Leia bikini!

Lord Janus
I'd actually recommend getting outside more. Drooling over a rather fugly looking femalien is a little strange.

Where's the Leia lovers in this crowd?

FistoFan
She does look good!
Look at the size of her boobsdroolio!
http://www.loresdelsith.net/biblioteca/comics/bin/aayla01.jpg

Lord Janus
I've seen Aayla, thanks. But her face is too long. She looks like a damn fish. And she has a nice stomach. So what? So did Leia and Padme. In short, she's blue and stupid looking.

FistoFan
I would love to have sex with a Twi'lek!droolio

Lord Janus

Oh my god.

Go away from me.

Veneficus
Originally posted by FistoFan
I would love to have sex with a Twi'lek!droolio

dots

FistoFan
What's that mean(the sign with the dots)?

Veneficus
What's that mean(the sign with the dots)?

It means I don't know what to say.

FistoFan
Well, I think they're hot!

Darth Avis
Fitsofan you are a pervert. you want to have sex with an alien (an ugly one BTW). man id rather do Padme so much more then anyone in star wars

FistoFan
Pervert?! Okay! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Avis
i mean wait youre cool with that o...........ka.........................y. no offence right

FistoFan
No, I'm not cool with you calling me a pervert! Can't you see the sarcastic smilie?!

Darth Avis
sorry but come on an alien lets just forget it okay

Tangible God
and how could u people think Jabba and Chewbacca wacko wacko ................................Sarcasm.................................. miffed

FistoFan
I think Twi'leks are hot:
http://starwarsdotcom.com/_games/guess/characters/pix/lyn1.jpg
especially when they wear less!

Veneficus
Look at this pic and tell me again who you think is hottest.

FistoFan
And:
http://www.starwarsdotcom.com/_games/guess/characters/pix/oola1.jpg

Darth Avis
especially when they wear less! it is a fish......

Tangible God
Oh yeah Veneficus, that's a (snaps fingers twice) spicy-a meat-a-ball.

Darth Avis
And:
http://www.starwarsdotcom.com/_games/guess/characters/pix/oola1.jpg and a commen hoe

FistoFan
Both Leia and Twi'leks. Twi'leks would look good in Leia bikini!drooldroolio

Veneficus
Both Leia and Twi'leks. Twi'leks would look good in Leia bikini!drooldroolio

Sick...

Veneficus
I love this pic...

Darth Avis
that is good stuff. poor luke

FistoFan
Well, IMO, they are hot!

Darth Avis
okay thats just you

Tangible God
Now Sand People! They're some sexy mothaf*ckas.

CobbleR
especially when they wear less!
An asian Twi'lek? That twi'lek reminds me of that asian guy from MadTV

Edit: I forgot to add that there should be no arguement here because Jabba is the sexiest person in the Star Wars universe.

Tangible God
Originally posted by CobbleR
An asian Twi'lek? That twi'lek reminds me of that asian guy from MadTV Will Ferrell?

CobbleR
MadTV not Saturday Night Live you silly. I think his name is Bobby Lee.

Tangible God
OooooooHHH! Him!

masterkit
Cant forget these two fisto,

masterkit
I gots and Ideabig grin

Tangible God
(ahem)

Veneficus
What is with this obession with Twileks?

Tangible God
I dunno....Frankly I hate them.

JaehSkywalker
mga SIRA!

don't mind those words kay! continue on posting....

Tangible God
I still say you are f*cked in the head.

FistoFan
Well this one is beuatiful!:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/ayyvida/img/movie_bg.jpg
and that's not skin, they are clothes.

Fishy
You call that beautiful? Go watch a none science fiction movie... You might see some real pretty people in those movies.

FistoFan
I meant beautiful, not beuatiful.

Darth Avis
we all forgot keto shes better then any alien

masterkit
I like dis aayla for cartoon style anyway

exanda kane
Your all f**ked in the head!!! Get a girlfriend for christ sake! No offense to those that have said this thread is sad!

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by exanda kane
Your all f**ked in the head!!! Get a girlfriend for christ sake!

masterkit
have one

ResubianNushi
have one

And that would be your computer.

WindDancer
Originally posted by exanda kane
Your all f**ked in the head!!! Get a girlfriend for christ sake! No offense to those that have said this thread is sad!

Don't make abusive posts to other members. Do not do it again.

Julie
Han.....eh okay a bit on the scruffy side.
Anakin....big head and all....
okay okay, yes, Padme's hot, she's gorgeous, and I suppose I ought to be jealous:-)

Veneficus
Originally posted by Julie
Han.....eh okay a bit on the scruffy side.
Anakin....big head and all....
okay okay, yes, Padme's hot, she's gorgeous, and I suppose I ought to be jealous:-)

Hey Julie its great to see you! big grin

Tangible God
Well this one is beuatiful!:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/ayyvida/img/movie_bg.jpg
and that's not skin, they are clothes. That's f*ckin disgusting.

What the hell is wrong with admiring female HUMANS?

CobbleR
Apparently they don't have lekku and that's what's wrong with it. I'm just guessing though.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
Where's the Leia lovers in this crowd?

Right here !
Sick alien lovers...here...the great Jawa pimp has something for you:

masterkit
I like normal women to here is my favorite,

Lord-Nihilus
OMG, how can you go on about star wars hotties??? you are missing the big picture, Kreia is the hottest, those white eyes, wrinkled skin, the idiotic hairdoo, mmmmmmm kreia.

exanda kane
weirdos....

overlord
Princess Leia golden bikini galore! mmhh...
Gardulla the Hutt Cup E bikini! mmhh...

Boris
Salacious crumb....Secks!

overlord
Crumb.. Isn't he the rich millionaire?
Does look ultra hot though! I should score with that thing.

Spelljammer
Mission Valo. eek!

overlord
Isn't it Mission Vao? But yeah, she is a nice twi-lek although CGI! tongue

Fishy
Yes it is Mission Vao, she's also all pixels and 14 years old. not to mention the voice actor that plays her is about 300 pounds.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
Yes it is Mission Vao, she's also all pixels and 14 years old. not to mention the voice actor that plays her is about 300 pounds.

Yeah, but there are twenty year olds playing sixteen year olds on television too without anybody caring, and how much is 300 pounds in gram??
Happy Dance

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
Yeah, but there are twenty year olds playing sixteen year olds on television too without anybody caring, and how much is 300 pounds in gram??
Happy Dance

I have no idea but lets just say 130 Kilo's or something.. she's heavy

And a 20 year old can play a 16 year old just fine. No problem with that, doesn't mean that she is 16 years old thuogh. If Mission would be real, she would really be 14 years old. Kinda young for my taste.

overlord
It's not reaaal... I'm not saying I want to sleep with here!!
I just said she was nice. no expression

Fishy
She whines to much...

overlord
Oh I never even played the game, just saw some pictures.
The original Mission was pretty ugly though, that one looked like a monkey.

masterkit
get a pic of mission vao

Darth_Glentract
I have no idea but lets just say 130 Kilo's or something.. she's heavy

And a 20 year old can play a 16 year old just fine. No problem with that, doesn't mean that she is 16 years old thuogh. If Mission would be real, she would really be 14 years old. Kinda young for my taste.

Well, if you're 14 like me....JK. I perfer real girls and not some gay animators work.

overlord
Because I was ordered to, here it is..

overlord
And here is the monkey version wich was the original..

Veneficus
Dude I'm almost 16...and anyone who thinks Mission Vao is hot is just weird.

overlord
Whatever, I don't care what about your opinion.. I think star wars aliens are cute! especially Gardulla the HUTT YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

Council#13
She does look good!
Look at the size of her boobsdroolio!
http://www.loresdelsith.net/biblioteca/comics/bin/aayla01.jpg
Man her boobs are big!!! eek! I just wanna rip off those tops!
Any way, I say padme wearing one half of leia bikini and aayla wearing the other half (padme top half aayla bottom half)

darthvader_fan
my hottest star wars character would be Komoira Vosa off of the game Bounty Hunter

JenR1215

Veneficus
Originally posted by Council#13
Man her boobs are big!!! eek! I just wanna rip off those tops!
Any way, I say padme wearing one half of leia bikini and aayla wearing the other half (padme top half aayla bottom half)

God...get away from me... sick

masterkit
i agree with him

masterkit
well i agree with Council#13

Council#13
Thanks

Koolwoo92
I wanna see aaylas boobs bounce like hell

Koolwoo92
anyone got nude aayla pics?

overlord
You should paint your girlfriend blue and put two large paper mache tentacles on her bald head then secretly take photo's of her when she's nude! (i am not kidding, do it now!!1)

Tru_Slice
Haven't any of you even heard of EU? Mara Jade?

She is by far the hottest SW female.

Tru_Slice
No?

Here's another:

Spelljammer
Yes it is Mission Vao, she's also all pixels and 14 years old.
All my SW chums meation this too. And I'll give you the same excuse I give them.

ALIENS DON'T COUNT! stick out tongue

Jaymach Ral'Tir
Personally I think the "hottest" would be Khaleen Hentz...and the model who she was designed after...very nice. And though she's human, I don't get why people have such a problem with others finding alien females hot...I mean hell most of them are designed on human female models, or at least have some very human features. And there's a lot sicker fetishes than having things that look like tails on your head...try searching for Scat or Water Sports...that's sick...liking aliens is fine.

Koolwoo92
oh yes mara jade is so hot! (not sarcastic at all) hubahuba!

overlord
Originally posted by Koolwoo92
oh yes mara jade is so hot! (not sarcastic at all) hubahuba!

Nice signature, Koolwoo92, but I'd change it before the moderators get back to their computers!
stick out tongue

Julie
yeah...that's gonna go

Tru_Slice
Just for kicks:

anakian
padme is hot soo hot natalie port man lives in beverly hills

Tangible God
Originally posted by anakian
padme is hot soo hot natalie port man lives in beverly hills Necessary beyond belief.

Orestes
Not that I'm anxious to throw in with the deranged "I just want to rip their tops off!" crowd, but that pic of Aayla Secura fighting Aurra Sing IS hot. I don't care if she's a twi'lek, a zeltron, a klingon or a freaking tomato -- it's hot. smokin'

As for Mission ... yyyyes-ish, she was cute. A cute kid, you know? I hesitate to call her "hot" -- I mean, she was a freaking 14-year-old kid! I did like the character, though. I especially thought it was cool how when my identity came to light, she was just all kinda like, well, you're who you are now, and the rest is in the past, right? I totally resonated with that.

I played through the dark ending, but I swear I almost reset it when I had to kill her. That sucked. She should have turned dark with me. sad

Tangible God
Originally posted by Orestes
Not that I'm anxious to throw in with the deranged "I just want to rip their tops off!" crowd, but that pic of Aayla Secura fighting Aurra Sing IS hot. I don't care if she's a twi'lek, a zeltron, a klingon or a freaking tomato -- it's hot. smokin'

As for Mission ... yyyyes-ish, she was cute. A cute kid, you know? I hesitate to call her "hot" -- I mean, she was a freaking 14-year-old kid! I did like the character, though. I especially thought it was cool how when my identity came to light, she was just all kinda like, well, you're who you are now, and the rest is in the past, right? I totally resonated with that.

I played through the dark ending, but I swear I almost reset it when I had to kill her. That sucked. She should have turned dark with me. sad Not me, I love killing her. She pisses me off.

Orestes
Originally posted by Tangible God
Not me, I love killing her. She pisses me off.

Geez. Poor kid. What's so bad about her anyway?

I mean, Bastila I wanted to *****-slap pretty much throughout the entire game, and I swear I honestly wanted to make a rug out of that stupid antisocial wookie ... whatever his name was. "Big Z," according to Mission. Whatever.

I even felt like smacking Carth upside the head when he suddenly got all weird on me after the whole "hey guess what I'm actually an ex-sith lord" thing came out (like what was the big freaking deal, you know?) -- despite the fact that he was one of my core party members -- but Mission just totally went with the flow the whole time, basically.

Fishy
Mission is stupid and naive and far to easy to persuade. I'm quite surprised she didn't just join you. But i'm sure if they added a few dialogue options Mission would have been persuaded. I mean she's easily persuades with everything. You can change her mind on everything by just saying one thing. She just follows you. Its just stupid, also her brother is a bastard and I hate having open quests but his quests suck and you can't stop it after you have started.

So I blame mission for that.

Orestes
Mission is stupid and naive and far to easy to persuade. I'm quite surprised she didn't just join you. But i'm sure if they added a few dialogue options Mission would have been persuaded. I mean she's easily persuades with everything. You can change her mind on everything by just saying one thing. She just follows you. Its just stupid, also her brother is a bastard and I hate having open quests but his quests suck and you can't stop it after you have started.

So I blame mission for that.

Mmm ... I don't know what you're referring to specifically with changing her mind on things, as I don't think I tried to do that a whole lot. But I mean, realistically, she IS a kid. She's going to be impressionable and -- yeah -- naive. Good God, all we need is another fictional kid who acts just like an adult despite being ... a kid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whatever. Anyway, I liked her. Of course, HK-47 was easily the funniest character (and if I had it to do over, I'd make him a core party member), but still, I personally thought Mission was likeable.

masterkit
Mission is a good Character and all but she is ugly

Tangible God
Geez. Poor kid. What's so bad about her anyway?

I mean, Bastila I wanted to *****-slap pretty much throughout the entire game, and I swear I honestly wanted to make a rug out of that stupid antisocial wookie ... whatever his name was. "Big Z," according to Mission. Whatever.

I even felt like smacking Carth upside the head when he suddenly got all weird on me after the whole "hey guess what I'm actually an ex-sith lord" thing came out (like what was the big freaking deal, you know?) -- despite the fact that he was one of my core party members -- but Mission just totally went with the flow the whole time, basically. I know, everybody except Canderous, Hk-47 and Jolee, I wanted to kill. And the best thing is, that at sometime throughout the game, you get to. Except Carth.

But Mission was just naive and stupid. And she really bugged me by continuously saying, "You know?"

They should've made her at least 20 years old, with a bit more maturity in her character.

Veneficus
My god...I can't beleive this retarted thread of mine is still going..I swear more often people act stupid than wise.

Orestes
Yep. I try to get in at least three or four stupid-acting sessions a day, myself. cool I tried to act wise once, but it just came off as stupid again. Whaddaya gonna do?

Veneficus
Yep. I try to get in at least three or four stupid-acting sessions a day, myself. cool I tried to act wise once, but it just came off as stupid again. Whaddaya gonna do?

stick out tongue

overlord
Hottest character? Nebar Foxis!! (Sorry, had to say that..)

mace=badass
i didnt read threw the whole thing so i wasnt sur eif this was said but.....
did you know natalie portman did a hustler shot

Council#13
Khaleen is nice in these pics
http://scans.retrogression.org/quinlan_khaleen_a.jpg

roughrider
Aayla does make blue look hot, it's true! But, for old-times sake, I still have to say Leia, whther metal bikini or Yavin celebration gown and hair.

Tangible God
Too bad Carrie Fisher got kinda........less atractive as she got older.

Sesse
She has grown alot as a human being I should say... laughing

Fierce Deity
BASTILA!!!!!

commander gree
NO AAYLA RULES THEM ALL! i agree with you man aayla beat them all

Council#13
Aayla Rocks the hot house

Council#13
So what if she is blue? she at least wears skimpy clothes on a regular basis

Master Muno
Bastila Organa is the hottest character. My friend told me you can seduce her during KOTOR's story. Is this true?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Master Muno
Bastila Organa is the hottest character. My friend told me you can seduce her during KOTOR's story. Is this true?

Organa, what the hell? Thats Leia's last name. And, yes, you can seduce her.

Sesse
Shan damn you, Shan! Or propably Revan later =P

keiran78
Aayla is easily the hottest

Tangible God
Originally posted by Master Muno
Bastila Organa is the hottest character. My friend told me you can seduce her during KOTOR's story. Is this true? So is she like Leia's great great x57 grandmother?

keiran78
AAYLA IS THE HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mace=badass
bastila organna?
isn't it bastila shan?

overlord
No. Bail Organa. They mean he is the hottest.

jediprson
PADME. SHE IS HOT

Council#13
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Organa, what the hell? Thats Leia's last name. And, yes, you can seduce her.

OMG! HOW?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!! eek!

Anyway, Carrie Fisher is no match for Amy Allen when it comes to hot bodies and beautiful faces. I tell u though, Lucas DOES know hot women cool

Tangible God
Who the Hell's Amy Allen?

Deus Ex
The overly skinny, gawdy broad who plays the hardly-seen-at-all Aayla Secura, the alien jedi to whom many KMCites wank off to.

Tangible God
The one who, when she got "blown" away by the clones, I cheered and laughed my ass off?

Gotcha.

Deus Ex
Yep.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>