Spiderman V.s The Hulk!!! Who Win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kash$king
SPIDER MAN

HULK

THE HUMAN TOE

Revernd Maynard
the people that dont type in caps will always win

kash$king
THE HUMAN TOE!!!! is my super power i can slice u in half with my nails of doom or make u suffacake with stinky feat!!!

kash$king
just vote

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by kash$king
THE HUMAN TOE!!!! is my super power i can slice u in half with my nails of doom or make u suffacake with stinky feat!!! suffacake? is that made with chocolate?

kash$king
no take off your sock and smell then imagen that with posin gases!

Thael
The Human Toe all the way. thumbsup

kash$king
Originally posted by Thael
The Human Toe all the way. thumbsup
u can be my side kick PINKY TOE if u want.

Thael
I'm nobodys sidekick. wink

Besides, I'm already known as; The Ego, Him, over there, Lil T and Barbara. no expression

kash$king
ya but i bet none of those have the same powers of the PINKY TOE!!

Rogue Jedi
this will be moved, just watch.

kash$king
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
this will be moved, just watch. whats dose it mean when they say this will be moved moved where?

Thael
In a versus forum or somesuch. wink

I am mighter than the Pinky Toe. no expression

kash$king
Originally posted by Thael
In a versus forum or somesuch. wink

I am mighter than the Pinky Toe. no expression
thats what u think but dont make THE PINKY TOE angery u wont like him when he's angery

Backspace
Spider-man, The Hulk, and The Human Toe overcome their diffrences and become good freinds.

kash$king
Originally posted by Backspace
Spider-man, The Hulk, and The Human Toe overcome their diffrences and become good freinds. ok...... but then the human toe back stabs the hulk and give the hulk FOOT FUNGS!! and thats why the hulks green.

Backspace
And than The Hulk forgives The Human Toe and they rekindle the flame of their freindship.

kash$king
then the human toe along with spider man be the doo doo out of the hulk and send 1000 large peporina pizzas to the hulks house

Backspace
Then The Hulk moves moves to Wisconsin.

kash$king
the human toe goes and plays in some radioactive slime and become.........the human panda man with 5 inch teeth and roaring action then the human panda man (hpm for short) moves to calorado

kash$king
the realzies he made a wrong trun and ges to wisconsin

Backspace
And Spider-man buys a plumming company in Hong Kong.

kash$king
and the slogon for the company is i clean your toliet long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.