SOH Video Game Talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Sons of Hell presents...

Video Game Talk. Here we shall dicuss new topics every week as long as we keep things in order at all times. Every week 1 of the 3 "Leaders" shall decide what the topic is.
"Leaders"
1- Darth-Yoda
2- ESB-1138
3- Black Waltz 3
We'll let Darth-Yoda start us off followed by me then BW3.

darth-yoda
this week is final fantasy 7 and 10 i was wondering exactly what tidus is and what was the thing with cloud going in to the lifesteam my life is so shitty i bought ff7 for my laptop today and i cant install it because i ahve xp

ESB-1138
I believe Cloud went into the lifestream to defeat Sephiroth if you're talking about that part. Sephiroth was trying to defeat Cloud and take his body but was defeated. That's my guess so I may be wrong.
Tidus...he was a dream and that's all I know.

darth-yoda
the hole thing was very confusing

ESB-1138
Yeah it was.

SaTsuJiN
Im pretty sure the earth was cracking in half.. and cloud fell in the life stream.. where he was confronted with himself, to find out which was the real him, and which was a lie. The pure exposure to the spirit of the earth caused cloud to be incapacitated for quite a while

as for tidus he is simply, a dream

ESB-1138
Alright so that explains Tidus but Darth-Yoda...are you talking about when Cloud faces Sephiroth at the very end of the game?

darth-yoda
so nothing is real in the game
so how come x-2 has yuna and esb no when cloud fall in the floor and then there is lots of green

ESB-1138
I believe on Tidus was a dream and everything else was real...I guess

darth-yoda
so how can a dream talk to people and fight and dystroy evil when it is not real

ESB-1138
umm...I'm not a big fan on FF10 but...I think it has to do with the god people. As long as they slept he was real but when they woke up he vanished.

darth-yoda
the faith ok i sorta understand and now to vinceint what was he

ESB-1138
A human that Hojo did some stuff too when he was a Turk that gave him the ever cool transformations. And many believe he was Sephiroth's true father...him or Hojo.

darth-yoda
how old is he i though he was younger than sephiroth any reason he was in niblehem

ESB-1138
Vincent and Hojo are both older then Sephiroth but who knows how much older.

darth-yoda
hey i no this isnt the right place but what the hell its my group along with esb and BL3 so dose anyone have a body shot off zack im looking for 1 for a very simple wallpaper im making smile

ESB-1138
Not one of Zack by himself but one with Sephiroth and another with Cloud.

darth-yoda
how big are they can u post them here it would be great if you would big grin

ESB-1138
Their pretty small but if you want I will post them for ya.

ESB-1138
It's the photo from the game

darth-yoda
and the other 1 please esb thanks

ESB-1138
Best one I could find of Zack and Cloud

ESB-1138
That ain't it
http://darkwinds.net/subdomains/shatter/art/FINAl.jpg

darth-yoda
thanks but i cant use them i need one like the one in you sig i made a wallpaper with tidus jecht sephiroth cloud red 13 and kimaria in it but i cant post it to show you the file is to big

ESB-1138
Here's a question that I have been wondering about for many of a days. Was Saruman in the movies Saruman the White or was he Saruman the Many Colours as in the books?

darth-yoda
just white i think esb

ESB-1138
I figured so for the book said his robe changed colors as he turned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.