Wasted day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Have you ever wasted a whole day just sleeping?

I went out last night and got home at 8:30 in the morning went to sleep and woke up at 3 in the afternoon! mad Thats my ****ing weekend gone sad

silver_tears
I wish I could sleep like that, if I'm not working, then it's school, volunteering, or friends, I'm lucky to get 6 hours a night erm and during the summer I usually got 12 embarrasment

Leo.M
that happened to me at last yrs prom

kmcdude
Originally posted by silver_tears
I wish I could sleep like that, if I'm not working, then it's school, volunteering, or friends, I'm lucky to get 6 hours a night erm and during the summer I usually got 12 embarrasment

It is a Sunday smile

fini
hey I've done that, reached home 5:30 in the morning and slept till 10pm. OO I miss those days, lol

Coldfire
Originally posted by kmcdude
Have you ever wasted a whole day just sleeping?

I went out last night and got home at 8:30 in the morning went to sleep and woke up at 3 in the afternoon! mad Thats my ****ing weekend gone sad
well I went to bed at 12:30 this morning night and didn't get up til 11:30 erm It felt like such a waste, cuz I got absolutely nothing done today *sigh*

kmcdude
Originally posted by Coldfire
well I went to bed at 12:30 this morning night and didn't get up til 11:30 erm It felt like such a waste, cuz I got absolutely nothing done today *sigh*

laughing out loud Thats not that bad!

Coldfire
Originally posted by kmcdude
laughing out loud Thats not that bad!
it is for me lol stick out tongue But the headache didn't help me get anything done either... I just wanted to curl up on the couch all day, which is basically what I did hahaha

Commando Queen
i do in the summer mostly i sleep alot during summer and if i am not sleepuing allnight and day i stay up the whole time

Coldfire
Originally posted by Commando Queen
i do in the summer mostly i sleep alot during summer and if i am not sleepuing allnight and day i stay up the whole time
lol I usually end up staying up late and gettin up fairly early blink

Commando Queen
lol I usually end up staying up late and gettin up fairly early blink
lol i stay up late and sleep till one or three pm lol

Coldfire
Originally posted by Commando Queen
lol i stay up late and sleep till one or three pm lol
lol I used to do that, but then my mom and dad get all pissed off and stuff.... so I get up earlier stick out tongue

Kosta
Yeah I woke up at 2:10pm today, after havng gone to bed at 1 am last night, I was like WTF no expression. I didnt want to sleep that late, and I never do, but today I slept for ages. Kinda sucks.

Sir Mist
Morning after a landroolio
Going to bed at 9am and waking up at 2pm droolio

Coldfire
Originally posted by Kosta
Yeah I woke up at 2:10pm today, after havng gone to bed at 1 am last night, I was like WTF no expression. I didnt want to sleep that larte, and I never do, but today I slept for ages. Kinda sucks.
Yeah I know whatcha mean... I looked at the clock this morning and was like WTF no way lol
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Morning after a landroolio
Going to bed at 9am and waking up at 2pm droolio
stick out tongue big grin

crazy_shadow
i stayed up all night, and then finally went to bed at 1 pm and woke up at 9pm shock had to take 3-4 sleeping pills

Commando Queen
lol I used to do that, but then my mom and dad get all pissed off and stuff.... so I get up earlier stick out tongue
lol my rents do too. but they both work and so i fall back asleep once ther gone and keep the phone by me so i can awncer it bofore my bro so he dosent rat me out rofl

dark_angelz
yes.d day I was suppose 2 sit 4 my stinkin' history exam!

ladygrim
watsed on doing absolutely nothing watchin t.v in my room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.