Zolomon Zoom vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
ZoomII

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
MM
GL
Batman

ImmortalOne
JLA duu !!!

long pig
Zoom is supposed to be as much faster than Flash as Flash is to normal people.
He hits harder than superman, too.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, jus cuz he lives in a faster timeline.......
But Flash can connect to the Speed Force, has ever done that against Zoom2 before ??

And what if WW has that Medusa thingy !!!

Or Batman has a banana peeling !!

Or GL has some kinda wall to trip Zoom with (Hey, he did this to Flash a million times)

long pig
Yeah, Flash tried but still wasn't fast enough. He then stole speed from two other Flashes and still wasn't as fast as Zoom and only could see him as a blur.

He has total control over his personal time flow. The JLA wouldn't be able to register his attacks before they're killed.

ImmortalOne
If he is THAT good, how come is he rarely shown as a kick-ass psycopath ............ like Darkseid..

I mean with THOSE feats that u just showed me, he do more to the JLA than DS can...... but how come he gets less "airtime"

Second, if he controls his timeline, wouldnt boosting it in such speed will turn him insanely OLD !!!

long pig
He's new.

Yep, it should make him old, but it doesn't. I'm not sure why, I'm guessing he controls his molecules to a degree where age doesn't effect him.

He once punched Wonder Woman across a few continents.

ImmortalOne
Dude, if he is in a DIFFERENT TIMELINE doesnt that make him Mxy level......

I mean MXY is from a different DIMESION (thus SPACE)
And ZOOM is from a different TIMELINE (thus TIME)

Thats like waaaaaaaaaaaay extradimensional !!

spetznaz
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, Flash tried but still wasn't fast enough. He then stole speed from two other Flashes and still wasn't as fast as Zoom and only could see him as a blur.

He has total control over his personal time flow. The JLA wouldn't be able to register his attacks before they're killed.

True. Zoom is 'faster' (it is not 'real' speed) than the Flash, and he could do all those nifty things even after the Flash had absorbed speed, but once the Flash got the speed formula he defeated Zoom (once he knew how Zoom's 'speed' worked).
Flash defeated Zoom.
Zoom would go down before the JLA.

long pig
Aw...that sucks.

I was hoping he was near unbeatable.

King_Mungi
The thing with Zoom is he doesn't consider himself a rogue, his whole belief is he does the things he does so he can make Flash or any other hero better at what they do. He believes they will thank him, when they understand.

Anyways MM could get to Zoom as Grood does to Flash

jrodslam
Originally posted by spetznaz
True. Zoom is 'faster' (it is not 'real' speed) than the Flash, and he could do all those nifty things even after the Flash had absorbed speed, but once the Flash got the speed formula he defeated Zoom (once he knew how Zoom's 'speed' worked).
Flash defeated Zoom.
Zoom would go down before the JLA.

Well, Flash got the speed formula from Jessie which helped him to beat Zoom in the first place. And also he was able to trick Zoom. Im pretty sure he wont beat him that same way again.

Very smart on Wallys behalf.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The thing with Zoom is he doesn't consider himself a rogue, his whole belief is he does the things he does so he can make Flash or any other hero better at what they do. He believes they will thank him, when they understand.

Anyways MM could get to Zoom as Grood does to Flash

True with the first part.

I highly doubt that. Zoom hardly ever needs to gain momentum like Flash. MM wouldnt be able to get off his thought before hes ko'd by Zoom.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
True with the first part.

I highly doubt that. Zoom hardly ever needs to gain momentum like Flash. MM wouldnt be able to get off his thought before hes ko'd by Zoom.

No he doesn't need to gain momentum all the time, but in the lastest Flash Zoom 2 and Wally had a race to Linda.

Flash-"Where are you going?"
Zoom-"I'm getting a running start....when I hit herrrr.. there will beee nothing left"

Also to those who said since Flash beat Zoom last time the whole JLA could beat him. I agree, but as Wally says....

Flash-"the last time I put him in suspended animation . He barely had control of his powers. And I had extra speed. Thanks to Jesse Quick. I could move as fast as him. Right now I'm barely keeping up."

So even though Zoom is faster, it was shown that Wally was still keeping up to a degree and close enough to push him into Zoom's past self. So it's not like Zoom is instantaneous anywhere. Hell a blind Wonder Woman caught Zoom with her laso...I hate that scene and thought it was BS, but hey it still happened.

MM's brainwaves would be far more advanced than your average human psyshic or gorilla for that matter. Hell, he can make contact with multiple people with his mind and he doesn't need any equipment to boost his power. So what I'm saying is I'm sure his thought patterns are faster than a gorillas such as Grood and possibly could catch Zoom.
----

jrodslam
No he doesn't need to gain momentum all the time, but in the lastest Flash Zoom 2 and Wally had a race to Linda.

Flash-"Where are you going?"
Zoom-"I'm getting a running start....when I hit herrrr.. there will beee nothing left"

The only reason of Zoom gaining the momentum was because when he hit Linda, the punch would disintegrate her most likely(via explosion). Les not forget that they are running at over 100,000 miles per second. Look what Zoom did to Wonder Woman. Imagine that happening to Linda.

So even though Zoom is faster, it was shown that Wally was still keeping up to a degree and close enough to push him into Zoom's past self. So it's not like Zoom is instantaneous anywhere.

That was all due to desperation on Wally's behalf. We all know that he's never that close to Zoom on his own.

Hell a blind Wonder Woman caught Zoom with her laso...I hate that scene and thought it was BS, but hey it still happened.

Bah!

MM's brainwaves would be far more advanced than your average human psyshic or gorilla for that matter. Hell, he can make contact with multiple people with his mind and he doesn't need any equipment to boost his power. So what I'm saying is I'm sure his thought patterns are faster than a gorillas such as Grood and possibly could catch Zoom.
----

Thats true. However, even if it is faster than Grodd's, its still nowhere near the speed of light. Flash is the only one who think at those speeds. No way hes catching Zoom. Unless Zoom is already occupied with someone else ofcourse, and Manhunter takes advantage. I think the telepath would probably be the first to go imo.

jrodslam
Dont get me wrong. Im not saying that Zoom beats the team. Im not saying that at all. Im saying that he takes out the most powerful first. A snap alone would throw off MM's concentration. Thats if hes already in the proccess which i doubt.

Properly written, Bats, Wonder Woman, MM or GL shouldnt even know whats going on.

Zoom loses by numbers.

King_Mungi
Gah! I replied to this and when I clicked to send it my screen froze so I had to retype what I previously said by memory. It's 2:30am here so I don't remember half the stuff I already said

The only reason of Zoom gaining the momentum was because when he hit Linda, the punch would disintegrate her most likely(via explosion). Les not forget that they are running at over 100,000 miles per second. Look what Zoom did to Wonder Woman. Imagine that happening to Linda.

Correct, but would a regular punch from him have the same effect against Superman, MM or WW? doubtful. Against Grodd Wally ran 15 hundred miles from Keystone to build up enough momentum to hit Grodd and keep hitting him to Yellow Stone. No way does Grodd have the same density as Superman, MM or WW. My whole point with the quotes is if Zoom wants to do serious damage he needs to build up momentum, because even at super speeds against guys and a girl who are extremely durable you better pack a big punch. Now if he needs to build up the momentum that can give MM time to track him.

That was all due to desperation on Wally's behalf. We all know that he's never that close to Zoom on his own.

Doesn't matter, he still did it. He listened to Barry and took his advice and pushed himself to go further. Even Wally has admited he greatly holds back due to the fear of being absorbed back into the speed force. If taken seriously the rogues wouldn't even stand a chance, but Wally always holds back.

Bah!

Well said

Thats true. However, even if it is faster than Grodd's, its still nowhere near the speed of light. Flash is the only one who think at those speeds. No way hes catching Zoom. Unless Zoom is already occupied with someone else ofcourse, and Manhunter takes advantage. I think the telepath would probably be the first to go imo.

Both Zoom and Flash hold back they don't always just burst out going as fast as they can when a fight starts. Even Zoom battling the rogues didn't even do that and Flash constantly holds back. MM has the ability to be intangible, power of flight, durability which all can give him extra "time" to catch Zoom.

To be cleat when I said Zoom holds back, I mean he doesn't instantly go his top speed. He will eventually, just not at the start.

jrodslam
Correct, but would a regular punch from him have the same effect against Superman, MM or WW? doubtful. Against Grodd Wally ran 15 hundred miles from Keystone to build up enough momentum to hit Grodd and keep hitting him to Yellow Stone. No way does Grodd have the same density as Superman, MM or WW. My whole point with the quotes is if Zoom wants to do serious damage he needs to build up momentum, because even at super speeds against guys and a girl who are extremely durable you better pack a big punch. Now if he needs to build up the momentum that can give MM time to track him.

You have to remember that when he did it to Wonder Woman, he had built up no momentum at all. He knocked her from Keystone to Paris. Then kicked ger from Paris to Egypt. And so on.....with no momentum.

Doesn't matter, he still did it. He listened to Barry and took his advice and pushed himself to go further. Even Wally has admited he greatly holds back due to the fear of being absorbed back into the speed force. If taken seriously the rogues wouldn't even stand a chance, but Wally always holds back.

True. But the again Zoom holds back more than Wally. Wally actually tries to catch and beat him. Zoom just stays ahead just enough to teach Wally a lesson. Zoom holds back much more than Wally does. And we dont even know his top speed.

Both Zoom and Flash hold back they don't always just burst out going as fast as they can when a fight starts. Even Zoom battling the rogues didn't even do that and Flash constantly holds back. MM has the ability to be intangible, power of flight, durability which all can give him extra "time" to catch Zoom.

Again true. That stuff may work. Thats why i think Zoom goes for MM first. The snap is the first attack, just to trow off any first attacks by the JLA.

jrodslam
And unlike Wally. Zoom can actually go from zero to lightspeed instantly.

King_Mungi
You have to remember that when he did it to Wonder Woman, he had built up no momentum at all. He knocked her from Keystone to Paris. Then kicked ger from Paris to Egypt. And so on.....with no momentum.

Yeah I belive they didn't show that he built up momentum since he already is a blur and it took Wally like seconds to run back to Keystone from 15 hundred miles away. So even though we didn't see it, I'm sure he did. I actually did not like that ark one bit and don't take it serious. Blind Wonder Woman catching Zoom? bah!

True. But the again Zoom holds back more than Wally. Wally actually tries to catch and beat him. Zoom just stays ahead just enough to teach Wally a lesson. Zoom holds back much more than Wally does. And we dont even know his top speed.

True. However, he has stated he goes all out to make Wally push himself harder. True again, we don't know his top speed since he just adjusts the timeline; but his belief he wants to help the heroes to be better heroes will hurt him if he does hold back to test them.

Again true. That stuff may work. Thats why i think Zoom goes for MM first. The snap is the first attack, just to trow off any first attacks by the JLA.

Still be hard even if he does go for MM first, because Superman who is almost the same speed as Flash, Wonder Woman and even the Flash would be on his trail. He really needs to hit him good, hard and fast and make sure he stays down real quick. He didn't knock Wonder Woman instantly out.

And unlike Wally. Zoom can actually go from zero to lightspeed instantly.

Yes and no, he needed momentum to hit Linda into nothing. I guess he is an inconsitant bad/good guy. Like most other characters

jrodslam
Yeah I belive they didn't show that he built up momentum since he already is a blur and it took Wally like seconds to run back to Keystone from 15 hundred miles away. So even though we didn't see it, I'm sure he did. I actually did not like that ark one bit and don't take it serious. Blind Wonder Woman catching Zoom? bah!

Which arc are you talkig about? Qnd youre right. A blind Wonder Woman catching Zoom? Double Bah!! First time yea, but second time he hit WW, there was no momentum built and she was still hit at lightspeed. Same for when he was fighting Flash on the snowy mountain. Zoom was standing still.

True. However, he has stated he goes all out to make Wally push himself harder. True again, we don't know his top speed since he just adjusts the timeline; but his belief he wants to help the heroes to be better heroes will hurt him if he does hold back to test them.

Yea. He may go all out to make Wally a better hero, but im sure that would be nothing compared to him going all out if he were trying to kill Wally instead.

Still be hard even if he does go for MM first, because Superman who is almost the same speed as Flash, Wonder Woman and even the Flash would be on his trail. He really needs to hit him good, hard and fast and make sure he stays down real quick. He didn't knock Wonder Woman instantly out.

I dont think it would be hard at all. Superman is not even close to Wally on Earth. Wally absorbed speed to go from zero to lightspeed instantly and Zoom was still a blur to him. If well written, neither Flash, Supes or Wonder Woman would be close. Maybe a blur to Supes and Flash. If that.

Yes and no, he needed momentum to hit Linda into nothing. I guess he is an inconsitant bad/good guy. Like most other characters

Hehe, I agree.

Theres not doubt Zoom loses. I just think he takes a coulpe out before getting caught.

King_Mungi
Which arc are you talkig about? Qnd youre right. A blind Wonder Woman catching Zoom? Double Bah!! First time yea, but second time he hit WW, there was no momentum built and she was still hit at lightspeed. Same for when he was fighting Flash on the snowy mountain. Zoom was standing still.

The Wonder Woman/Flash crossover ark. Never liked it. The Rogue Wars is incredible, great way for Johns to leave. With comment to Zoom standing still he is still moving, hence why people can barely see him and talking with a funny accent due to the timeline adjustment. Well the second time he could have already had the momentum already and was going so fast it looked like he was standing still. Flash has done this trick, but there still hasn't been a clear definition of what Hunter can actually do. *shrugs*

Yea. He may go all out to make Wally a better hero, but im sure that would be nothing compared to him going all out if he were trying to kill Wally instead.

He was willing to kill Bart, but Wally still prevailed in that sense. Zoom really isn't a blood thirsty character, he doesn't consider himself a rogue so I doubt he would try to kill the JLA. Well maybe one or two just to prove a point and make the survivors feels pain and grief so they can be better heroes.

I dont think it would be hard at all. Superman is not even close to Wally on Earth. Wally absorbed speed to go from zero to lightspeed instantly and Zoom was still a blur to him. If well written, neither Flash, Supes or Wonder Woman would be close. Maybe a blur to Supes and Flash. If that.

Superman can almost go the speed of light, but unlike him he can't absorb speed to go faster and that gives Flash an advantage. However, Superman is still close to their speed plus his hearing and x-ray vision enables him to register things normal people wouldn't be able to do when up against a speedster. Same with WW and Mm. During the Sacrifice ark when Superman went crazy because of Max he went straight for Flash and almost had him but GL saved him. All three of them are greatly fast, and fast enough to keep up with Flash and Zoom.

Hehe, I agree.

Theres not doubt Zoom loses. I just think he takes a coulpe out before getting caught.

Oh yeah he would take out a nice chunk for sure.

ImmortalOne
Someone should change the thread...

It should be somethin like ..................

JLA

vs.

Zoom

Loosers give away their virginity !!!

LOL !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.