The Clone Wars offical thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will-one Kenobi
This is the official Clone Wars thread for news, pictures, games, stories, discussions etc So now I must ask you a favour can anyone post a pic of mace vs Grievous if you can it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Morridini
When did they fight?

henniestevens
mace

henniestevens
versus Grievous

Lord Darkstar
well I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get ahold of the entire Clone War's sersis, thanks

Morridini
Get a free HS trial at www.starwars.com and download them.

masterkit
does anyone have any pics of Adi Gallia from the Clone Wars?

Lord Darkstar
thanks Morridini

Captain REX
Originally posted by masterkit
does anyone have any pics of Adi Gallia from the Clone Wars?

If we you mean literally... wink

masterkit
isnt that stass but i think thats Adi cuz she haz a shorter face den dat

Captain REX
No, it's Adi Gallia. Stass wasn't on the Council yet. Adi died just before Episode III.

masterkit
I knew that much but i wasnt sure do u have any pics of her with grevious

SnakeEyes
I liked a lot of the EU stuff about the Clone Wars. I have issues 50-77 of Star Wars Republic (takes place during the Clone Wars) and they are all excellent.

Tangible God
I knew that much but i wasnt sure do u have any pics of her with grevious Dude, what is it with you and alien women?

masterkit
she isnt an alien she is human cuz thats a toloth headress

Tangible God
she isnt an alien she is human cuz thats a toloth headress Yeah, I really wouldn't consider an orange chick with white tails hanging out of her hat, a human.

Se7in
Hypothetically, I might have some pirated episodes. Hypothetically, one might give me their AIM if they wanted those episodes.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Se7in
Hypothetically, I might have some pirated episodes. Hypothetically, one might give me their AIM if they wanted those episodes. Hypothetically.....

Veneficus
Originally posted by Se7in
Hypothetically, I might have some pirated episodes. Hypothetically, one might give me their AIM if they wanted those episodes.

What if hypotheticly I were to say my AIM was darthrevan8170?

Darth Traya
Then in theory he would have to give them to you, only in theory of course whistle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.