The Tick vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
every body loves the TICK( all american Blue superhero)
HULK the crazy beast!!!

Hulk Power
Hulk would beat that blue maniac's butt. The Tick doesn't stand a chance.

Tron
Dude, is this even a question? It's the Tick, beyotch!!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!

leonidas
unless hulk brought THE CHAIR with him . . . then tick would be screwed. course, maybe hulk would sit in it, then HE would be screwed . . .

smile

Cosmic Cube
Do you think Tick could trick Hulk into sitting in it?

skizo
The tick can do anything CC, ANYTHING!!!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by skizo
The tick can do anything CC, ANYTHING!!!

True... damn. I guess he wins, then...

ImmortalOne
The TICK NEVER LOOSES !!!

Tron
The Hulk falls before Tick's mighty battle cry.wink

Wanderer259
Dude, the Tick is nigh-invulnerable! There's no question.

ImmortalOne
its more like nigh-undefeatable !!

Next Venom_girl
If it's a battle of the IQ tests, I'd say they're about even.

olympian
The Tick all the way. No one beats him.

Metalmanx
Honestly, without even joking at all, I give it to the Tick.

His accidental resourcefulness is on par with Reed Richards and Spiderman. He doesn't even mean to win, and yet, he always does.

I know Hulk is the most powerful, blah blah blah. But Tick, too, is nigh-invulnerable and never loses. I haven't seen any case where there was something that Tick couldn't do (physical-wise).

Hell, he ate that SUPER-EXPANDING loaf of bread and continued to keep it in his body even though it should have blown him to pieces. I doubt Hulk could've done that.

Completely serious...I give it to the Tick.

Ahem.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Onikirimaru
Tick. Because yellow and blue make green, so Tick is like Hulks daddy.

DigiMark007
It would actually be a good fight. Tick has displayed a few well-beyond-class-100 feats, and has done stuff like fall hundreds of feet from a skyscraper, created a large hole in the pavement, and made a joke about it. He's hella-tough.

Hulk should win (eventually he'd get stronger), but I'm too big of a Tick fanboy to give it to him.

-DM

masterbruce
Tick wins, fighting the tick makes Hulk laugh so hard that he shrinks into Banner

CorderaMitchell
Tick, tick the man, anyone remember that game?

roughrider
Discuss

roughrider
My bad...been done. embarrasment

golem370
The hulk would beat the hell out of the Tick.

DigiMark007
Hmm...well, it can be re-done, unless someone feels like finding the link to the other (in which case I'd be happy to merge the 2 threads).

A few will come on screaming against rational thought, saying that the Tick will win. I'm a huge Tick fanboy, but smart money is with the Hulk. Tick might be nearly as durable, and he's probably stronger than base-strength Hulk...but eventually Banner would get angry enough and knock his head off.

Metalmanx
Tick would stomp Hulk. Tick has demonstrated more limitless strength than Hulk could ever could.

jgiant
Some examples of ticks strength please...

8bitChris
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!

Metalmanx
From Wikipedia.com:

His superpowers are nigh-invulnerability, which allows him to crash and bang about without injury, super strength, and something referred to as "drama power", or basically a tendency for the Tick's Powers to increase as the situation becomes more dramatic. His battle cry is "Spoon!"

So, during the course of this fight, I'm sure it would become qutie dramatic. Dramatic enough, in fact, for Tick's strength to increase even more, very much overpowering Hulk's tendency to increase his strength through anger.

Com'on, man. Tick wins.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

jgiant
Hulk no like ticks hulk smash, thats about all the rage he needs right their, as he sees tick getting stronger hulk will get madder and tick is not too serious, hulk is all business which is smashing...hulk willl not alow himself to be beaten by this jackass...

hoorayforpeepee
the tick shouldn't lose. shouldn't really win though, either.

they call me the midnight bomber...why? BECAUSE I BOMB AT MIDNIGHT!

EvilCap America
The Tick has been mentioned to have a "Drama power" where he increases his strength with damatic situations.The Tick has the advantage of basically beinga comedy character and part of his basic design is that nothing can REALLY hurt him at all

johnv89
About to be smashed by the hulk should be sufficient drama to increase his strength.

willRules
"Hulk smash bug-man!" (wait isnt that what he calls spidey?)

jacobo0o
tick wins 10/10

DigiMark007
Sweet sig willrules.

Yeah, Tick wouldn't die, and it would be dramatic...but after a few hours the drama would lessen, Tick would run out of one-liners, and Hulk would be as mad as ever.

Tha C-Master
Tick god that show comes on still, anyone ever play the game?

TwisterGameX
Hulk, smash puny tick.

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sweet sig willrules.

Yeah, Tick wouldn't die, and it would be dramatic...but after a few hours the drama would lessen, Tick would run out of one-liners, and Hulk would be as mad as ever.

Impossible!!

Tick will NEVER run out of one-liners!! EVER!!

Oh, and merging...

ImmortalOne
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!

long pig
I played the Tick game for SNES, after about the 20th time falling off the side of the bus, I stopped playing it.

jplatinum
I think you made this post cause you saw my reference to Hulk on the tick versus rhino post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.